All Comments on 'Kathy Makes Love To Joe'

by JeepGC

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If this is a true story. Sounds like you screwed up, I didn't get how many times you screwed up. Your wife has fucked you over by a lot. Dump her extremely cheating ass and get on with your life, stop your shit and find a better person. Could you really ever trust her again? I doubt it. She is a huge slut move on.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Why would she want you back? What do you have to offer except pain and heartache and infidelity?

Why does she have to offer you? You treat her less of a wife and partner and more like a cheap blow up doll.

Not exactly a positive experience and then you want her to continue fucking the guy she told you she is almost ready to divorce you for. Like, how stupid are you?

Frankly, she should leave you for Joe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Add ins should makes sense and be appropriate. Why bring up the other guy? If he wasn't going to fuck her to make Joe jealous what purpose did he serve? Although giving her permission to fuck Joe did achieve his plan to keep her.

OdiouserOdiouserover 1 year ago

VERY well done! Thank your your clear definition of the term 'cuckold'. Back in the day, the Lord of the Manor had every right to bed any female in his domain and it could be suicidal for her husband to object. Only in recent 'Literotica' times has it become the notion that the hubby was a weak wimp who must get off on being belittled.

Keep 'em coming.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

As soon as you say "true," I'm out. What does the story being true add to the story?

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

So tell me.. is your wife vengeful?

Besides just not liking the story, you just kept repeating yourself. By the end, I felt like this could have been about 5 paragraphs long.

Nevermind the description of an incredibly unhealthy relationship. When is it cheating? Only when you do it?

BIGGUY441956BIGGUY441956over 1 year ago

You two have no love for each other. She has no respect for you, and you have become a person that likes the emotional abuse that she dishes out. You are just 2 people living together to get you fix of controlling or being controlled. It is a very destructive relationship and all those around you have lost respect for you. When others do no envy what you have then they think you are pathetic. The only ones that would envy you would be those that are just like you. Hyper sexuality with your spouse is a controlled situation. She has now lost control and will not give it up. She may tell you she will not do it again, but that is hogwash. The 2 of you have gone into a destructive mode setting. Part or get help. But you two are going down a dead-end road and there will be an explosion in the end unless you seek help. Even then the help might say that it is over. Her friend is using her to get her own personal frustrations out by going along with her. A true friend might see a one-time thing as revenge, but not over and over. The friend has no respect for you and will keep pushing her to do more so she can live vicariously thru her. Good luck keeping this disaster going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just a stupid mess. To start with I would never cheat on someone that I truly loved. She did my wife Maria cheated on me with a person that I thought was a friend. Like the old saying with friends like that who needs enemies. They didn't work at the same place but they worked on projects together. When I figured it out the fling or affair what ever you want to call it was supposedly was over. When I asked if she wanted a divorce she said no it just happened and it was over. She just wanted to be with our family. I asked aren't you still working on projects with him? Yes. Do you still talk to him? Yes. Do you still have lunch with him? Yes. No need to talk anymore I will consult a lawyer and see what they have to say. I knew that I was screwed in our county because of the judge we had. For that fact every man who was in her court was in trouble. She was begging me to not divorce her. I finally asked if she wanted me to have an affair with a very good looking neighbor? No please don't. I said that I couldn't cheat on her because I loved her to much to stoop that low. I talked to a lawyer. After all the questions I asked him why he didn't run for judge against the evil judge who held the office now? The expenses and time putting up signs and a couple other reasons. I wrote him a check for $1000.00 and a promise to get more donations and would help put up signs. Maria and I worked things out. The lawyer is now in our ring of friends and he also won. He is a great judge conservative and very fair to all of the people. Maria went to her company HR and they went to his HR and they no longer see each other. Good news for our family. He's no longer in our ring of friends.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 1 year ago

People using sex for revenge. The act of a basic conventional, hardly the thinking of a California liberal woman who thinks sex for sex's sake. Sex for revenge is childish.

Guy had affairs, men only do that when they have a boring wife. (Same reason as women) But he has a wife who fucks at the drop of a hat while doing around the world? Not bloody like mate (as the Brits would say.) A guy who likes sex with other women doesn't turn into a cuck at the drop of a hat. I know cucks, and they all say the same. They don't want sex outside marriage, only for their wife to take dicks - and hopefully for them to watch.

The story fell flat.

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

@sbrooks103x

As soon as you say "true," I'm out. What does the story being true add to the story?

It doesn't take anything away from the story, so you should get over it and let people write their own stories.

You seem to think that every story should be written to your liking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

IF this is true, which is highly doubtful, this is a sham of a marriage. She has no respect for her husband, her husband doesn't even have respect for himself. He lets himself be abused & disrespected. The only answer is to dump the slut as fast as possible. Again, if this's actually a true story. Then there's the writing... OMG!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Look at the major plot lines in your story and how many times you repeated them ad nauseam. Things like that should be sprinkled like breadcrumbs, not endless repetition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think lots of stories could be true with the cheating and divorce rates over half the married people. I think only a guy like him could deal with that situation. Even if I had cheated and my wife had a revenge fuck or two while we were apart I guess that I may be able to handle but a on going affair definitely not . It’s not worth the effort with no kids to think about there are plenty of duck and pussy out there . This dude and there out there likes his wife fucking so it doesn’t matter to him . Something close to this without the hubby likes of his wife fucking happened. The guy I knew cheated got caught or confessed I think and his wife went and fucked a coworker. She told him while they were trying to get back with three kids involved and 20 years married. Turned out it wasn’t a one off and he found out but it was a younger bigger stronger guy who would not be beatable in a fight he said so he went with a cousin waited and they both batted his legs breaking one . It was a family function at his house and he showed the pic to his wife and everyone there and announced that this is his wife’s fucked buddy that she was still fucking . This is her fault that this guys legs are broken and this marriage is over . All hell broke loose , she begged in front of everyone. He left for three months , she left her job and before the reconciled he fucked her newly divorced best friend for two months . They went back but neither will ever trust the other again . Divorce is devestating but living like this couldn’t work for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty bad. If true, I feel sorry for the author. Why hasn't he gotten a divorce?

RubiconXRubiconX8 months ago

This could have been a good story. Unfortunately, the author chose to TELL us about what happened rather than SHOW us what happened. Here’s what this means: Take a very good war story, like Blackhawk Down or Saving Private Ryan. These movies SHOW in terrifying, agonizing detail exactly what happened. Think about how crappy these movies would have been if they just had a soldier sitting in a chair facing the camera who just told us about what happened. Boring and uninteresting, and neither movie would have generated much if any notice. Well, this author did just that - he sat there and told us about his story, repetitively and unimaginatively. It’s really too bad, because his story has all the elements needed to be a very good, compelling tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous