All Comments on 'Kathy - My First Bisexual Experience'

by April601

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 2 years ago

April and her true stories are the best... Although this one didn't end with your signature "true story"... I'm hoping!! Kathy eating that cum out of your used pussy is VERY HOT!!!

Mb0754mmMb0754mmabout 2 years ago

Good story, well written

April601April601about 2 years agoAuthor

This story, as all my stories, are based on actual events in my life and personal experiences.

Some stories are funny while others are sad, but such is life. I do hope you can relate to some of my stories or at least they can bring back some pleasant memories.

Feel free to leave comments and follow me.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Enjoy

A

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot!! Continue this story-line, please.

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 2 years ago

Very hot story and even more so knowing it is based on true facts.

It would be great to hear of more of your babysitting tales!! :)

Paul4playPaul4playabout 2 years ago

The secret lives of the faithful!

Very well written and intensely erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very hot! Made me get hard and just blew a load in my shorts. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Unlike Anonymous from 6 days ago, I did not blow a load in my shorts. :-))) However, it was an interesting story and rather well written. It was informative about yourself April, I imagine like all the other stories you have written. You have potential for longer stories. Maybe character development would be welcomed. You are very courageous to open your inner self and tell these little secrets to readers. Now I'm looking forward to read more of your stories. Wink !

liz33ndliz33ndabout 2 years ago

this was a good story, it could have been much longer, and had a lot more detail, i liked it and would love to read ore. slow down and add more seduction into the story and make it more interesting to read, and not so much factual. good job.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerralmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this, but I agree that it could have been "fleshed out" a little more.

Maybe some more dialogue and descriptions.

Could also have been edited a little bit more.

But still a very hot scenario :->

rbell42rbell42almost 2 years ago

So great. There needs to be a part 2.

CuriousinPennsylvaniaCuriousinPennsylvaniaover 1 year ago

Such a hot story. My wife was just a few feet as I clandestinely read this in our family room. My cock oozed the whole time and I had to go into the bathroom to suck the precum out of my underwear when I was done. If she only knew that I am usually not on Facebook as she expects, but on Literotica when she says something to me and I don't hear her.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Neat true story. (5) rating. I do wish she had been hairy and not shaved. Possibly better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This might be the hottest story ending I’ve ever read. Love this Kathy woman and her kinks. True or not it is very sexy that you wrote it. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userApril601@April601
Thank you to everyone who reads, votes, follows, and comments on my work. I am always very happy to receive feedback - positive and negative. Unfortunately, due to time restraints and volume, I cannot respond to all messages. Please do not be offended. For what it's worth, ...