All Comments on 'Kathy, The Insatiable Gild Ch. 02'

by gilfurges

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
dillfoberdillfoberabout 2 years ago
Great Follow up on your first story!

Keep writing, and I have enjoyed the grandmother stories. They can, and are as hot as young MILF's can be, but come with a lot more experience and excitement.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Should have given Shane the 12"" cock and Richard the 10" and then published this chapter first. Kinda hard to not view Shane in a lesser light after chapter one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed both chapter, but I have to ask: Did you mean to title the story "Kathy, the Insatiable GILF" instead of "... the Insatiable Gild"?

gilfurgesgilfurgesabout 2 years agoAuthor

I did in fact mean GILF instead of Gild. For some reason either my phone or the site kept sending it to Gild. Once I'd done it once, it only seemed eight to continue on with it. Regards, Gilfurges

AgielAgielalmost 2 years ago

YOU WRITE THIS TYPE OF STORY VERY WELL.

*

Before I make a comment I would just say although I’ve only submitted one story using this name (have a look and you’ll see why) I have submitted lots of stories using my normal pseudonym.

*

Kathy was the first story of yours I came across, I’ve now read all of them, and returned to make a comment which covers them all.

*

The only thing I can really pick up on is your spelling (quite often it results in an entirely different word) and some aspects of formatting with dialogue and description. Other than that well done.

*

I get the impression you are British and if so thank you for not trying to Americanise your wording. It may be the errors, particularly the spelling) can be sorted out by a really good final read through before submission or by an editor.

*

Five of your eight stories are red but, in my opinion, if you corrected the points I’ve raised I think not only would they all be red but all your stories scores would be higher.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a great story. Love hiw it's written. Quite believable! Outstanding! Look foward to the rest!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergilfurges@gilfurges
As a youngster, I always had a crush on my big titted grandma. I was never able to cross the line with her, but thoughts of her have stayed with me long after her passing. She was the ultimate woman for me. Everything about her spoke class to me. Most of my stories will be bas...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES