Late Night With Mom At The Mall

Story Info
Maddy wants to resist her son, but she can't.
7.9k words
4.64
154.1k
287
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,341 Followers

<i>This story is a continuation of the series that began with "Late Night On The Loveseat With Mom." You do not have to read that story, or its sequel "Late Night Under The Stars With Mom," to read this story, but it will help you understand the background to this story if you do.</i>

The heatwave returned near the end of summer. The days had cooled for a while, giving everyone in the city a brief respite from constant sweating, but now, at the end of August, steady, continuous 100-plus degree temperatures enveloped the city again, bringing misery to its residents. Maddy punched the air conditioner button in her car. It was after 8 o'clock, and it was getting dark, but outside the car, the air felt like the inside of a sauna.

Maddy sat in the passenger seat next to her son Kyle, who drove. She wasn't sure why he drove. It was her car, not Kyle's, but he'd asked to drive in a tone she hadn't wanted to refuse, for reasons she could not understand. They drove to the mall to do some shopping before he went back to college. They'd intended to do their shopping earlier in the day, but other commitments had gotten in the way, and they were late. They'd have to hurry to get the shopping done before the mall closed. In addition to helping Kyle get his back-to-college shopping done, Maddy wanted to buy a bra-and-panty set for herself.

Maddy glanced at Kyle and shook her head with a smile. He wore what he always wore: flip-flops, baggy shorts, and a t-shirt with the name of a rap group Maddy had never heard of. The muscles in Kyle's arms stretched the sleeves of his shirt.

"I don't know why you even bother getting new clothes for school. You'll just wear the same thing. It never looks any different."

Kyle shrugged. "It'll get colder eventually. I need to get some long pants and a long-sleeve shirt and a hoodie."

They drove the rest of the way to the mall in silence.

Maddy's thoughts stewed over what had happened between Kyle and herself several weeks earlier. They'd had sex -- first, on the loveseat, in front of the TV, and only a few feet from her drunken and inattentive husband Carl. Later, they'd had sex on the back lawn, during a meteor shower, after Carl had gone to sleep.

They'd had no sexual contact in the few weeks since then. Kyle had wanted it. In the days after their two trysts, he had pawed at Maddy like a mad dog. But she had kept him off her.

It wasn't because she hadn't felt what Kyle had felt. She'd loved the feeling of him inside her. She'd loved the way he looked at her -- with lust and longing she couldn't recall seeing from her husband for years. She'd loved the feeling of her body surrendering to her son's desire.

But Maddy was Kyle's mom, and as his mom, she had a duty to do what was right. She was married, and he was still in college, with his whole life ahead of him. It had taken the greatest act of will of her life, but she resisted Kyle's pleas and told him they couldn't do it anymore.

Now, driving to the mall, Maddy realized she only had to get through a few more days until Kyle returned to his college. No doubt, when he did, he'd be focused on the nubile girls in the dorms around him, not on his middle-aged mom back at home. Maddy was sure Kyle wouldn't be lusting after her anymore.

Then she'd have to figure out what to do about her marriage to Carl.

But she didn't have to think about that now. For the time being, she just had to focus on helping her son get ready to go back to college. That's what a good mother was supposed to do, right?

She glanced at Kyle in the driver's seat and smiled. Kyle was only 19 but his face was chiseled like a man's -- the way her husband's face used to be, years ago. Kyle smiled back, but his glance went from her face to her thighs. Maddy wore a short cotton sundress, because of the heat, and it exposed a lot of leg.

Kyle's glance left her conflicted. Part of her wished he'd stop looking at her like that -- like a dog in heat. Sons shouldn't look at their mothers that way.

Part of her, however, liked knowing that her son wanted to fuck her until she was raw. He'd fucked her raw before, and it had been one of the greatest sensations of her life. But the duties of motherhood must prevail over the desires of the flesh. That meant no more fucking her son. She had to help him buy clothes and see him back to college. She had to put aside her selfish carnal needs.

The parking lot at the mall was surprisingly crowded when they arrived, considering the lateness of the hour. Apparently, others were doing last-minute, pre-school shopping as well. Kyle steered the car toward a multi-level parking structure to find a space. He circled up and around several times, until the car emerged on the top level of the garage, under a darkening twilight sky. Maddy approvingly observed her son's skill at driving. Kyle parked the car in a space apart from the other cars. Kyle and Maddy left the car, and Maddy saw the night-time, lit-up panorama of the city all around her from the top floor of the garage. In its own neon way, it was beautiful.

Before they'd gone anywhere, and before Kyle had locked the car door, he turned to his mom with an intense gaze.

"Leave your panties in the car," he said.

"Kyle, I can't do that."

"Yes, you can."

Maddy shook her head. This wasn't going to be a typical visit to the mall with one's son.

"Why do you want me to do that?"

"I don't know, Mom. I just... I just want you naked under the dress. I want to know you're naked. Nobody will know but me."

"Kyle, we agreed this had to stop. This isn't the way for a mother and son to act."

"We didn't agree. You said it had to stop. Not me. It doesn't. I don't want it to. I never agreed."

Kyle drew closer to Maddy and encircled her waist with his hands. The hands felt strong and firm over the thin sundress fabric.

"Kyle, you shouldn't --"

He silenced her with a kiss on her lips. She kissed him back, and their lips locked for a second, until she pulled away.

"You like it too, Mom."

"I shouldn't."

"'Shouldn't' has nothing to do with it," Kyle insisted.

Kyle's hands slid from Maddy's waist to her hips, and they kept moving down.

"Kyle, what are you doing?"

"I'm taking your panties off."

Before Maddy could protest further, Kyle's hands slid quickly under the little dress, which ended about two inches above Maddy's knees.

"Kyle, we're in public! Someone might see us."

"There's nobody around, and it's almost dark."

His fingers nimbly grabbed the stringy sides of Maddy's panties and yanked them down her legs. Maddy could have stopped him, but she didn't. Kyle had pulled her panties off before, and he knew what he was doing with a confidence that was unusual for a young man of 19. She kept her legs still, and together, until the panties were pooled at her ankles.

"I wish you hadn't done that."

"But I did. Now lift your feet."

Maddy complied. Kyle scooped up the tiny piece of fabric and ran his thumb over the gusset.

"Damp. You're turned on. Your head says 'no', but your body says 'yes.'"

Maddy said nothing, but she knew the look in her eye confirmed Kyle was right.

He tossed the panties onto her front seat.

"We better start shopping."

Kyle and Maddy left the car and walked briskly to the garage elevator. Maddy was unnerved by Kyle's forcefulness. He'd always been a polite, usually quiet, boy. But the events between them earlier in the summer seemed to have stirred something inside him, and made him bolder, and even after a few weeks of chastity it hadn't gone away. Maddy sensed an animal presence in her son. She felt his desire for her, like heat waves emanating from a radiator. It was weird, but it was flattering. Walking closely to Kyle, Maddy was keenly aware of the thinness of the fabric of her dress and the absence of panties underneath it. Warm air swirled at the bare lips between her legs.

It was a relief to enter the mall and to feel the blast of cool, conditioned air and to leave the sauna-like atmosphere outdoors. The air caused Maddy's dress to ripple and she felt it kiss her skin. The coolness of the air in the mall on her pussy was a stark contrast with the warmth she'd felt moments before.

They decided to shop for Kyle first, because he'd be leaving for school soon. They walked swiftly to a big store where Kyle could buy everything he needed. It didn't take long. Kyle wasn't the kind to linger over clothes-shopping. He wasn't too particular about what he wore, and he made up his mind quickly. In no time they left the store with a large bag stuffed with new clothes for his return to college.

"Let's get some ice cream," Kyle said.

"We don't have time," Maddy said. "The mall's going to close soon."

"Come on. It'll be quick. I need something sweet."

Maddy wondered at how bossy Kyle had become with her. It bugged her, a little, but she found herself weirdly submissive and receptive to her son's recent demands. As much as she wanted not to, she couldn't help but think about how thrilling it had been when he'd pressed his body against hers and taken her. He was tall, and his body was lean and hard, the way her husband Carl's had been years ago.

Maddy didn't resist. They walked silently together to the food court in the center of the mall on the second floor to get ice cream.

Maddy ordered pistachio and Kyle ordered cookies and cream, in little cups with tiny plastic spoons. They sat at a small table in the middle of the plaza surrounded by the counters of different food vendors.

Not 30 seconds after they'd taken their seats, Maddy felt Kyle's firm, strong fingers on her bare right thigh. She wished she'd worn a longer dress. This one was less than knee-length, and its hem rose when she sat down. His fingers pulled at her thigh. They weren't hard, but they were insistent, and she felt her thigh swinging right, opening her legs, and making the little dress ride up even more. Maddy was keenly aware that she wore no panties, so with her legs spread wide in the little dress she risked showing more in the food court than she wanted to.

"Kyle, what are you doing?" She challenged him, but her thigh didn't press back against his hand. She didn't resist having her legs spread open by her son.

Maddy looked around the food court. There were many tables in the plaza, but few people. Most were walking out of the mall because of the lateness of the hour. The only person that might see anything was a middle-aged man in chinos and a white buttoned-down shirt at a table in front of them perhaps thirty feet away, munching a hot dog. He was positioned perfectly to see up her skirt, but he was focused for the moment on his food and his phone, which he held in his hand in front of him.

"I just like feeling your leg, Mom," Kyle said. "I felt it before. You liked it then."

"Yes," said Maddy, "I did at the time, but I thought we decided it was wrong. And this is the wrong place to do this."

"So, are you saying if we were in private, you'd be OK with me doing this?"

Maddy sighed, exasperated. That wasn't what she meant, but her words betrayed her. And maybe Kyle was right. Maybe she wanted something she could not admit wanting.

Kyle's hand moved up Maddy's thigh, up and under the dress. Maddy wanted to move away, or she thought she did, but somehow, she couldn't or didn't. Kyle's hand was dangerously close to her uncovered pussy, and Maddy felt that tingle again. She had to get things under control. But it seemed impossible to do so with her horny and insistent son.

She didn't want to be the mom that couldn't say "no," but it seemed to her that that was exactly what she had become.

"That's not what I'm saying at all, and you know it. We shouldn't do this, here or anywhere. But especially here."

But she didn't move her legs. They remained open and available to the touch of Kyle's hand.

Kyle kept moving his hand up her thigh, and Maddy shivered at its progression along her skin, until she felt a determined finger touch her pussy. The finger pressed forward, under her clitoris, into her wet depths. Maddy felt she should slap the hand away or clamp her legs shut or do something to prevent her son from fingering her in the public food court, but she didn't. She sat still and let Kyle's finger have its way. It pushed into her, tickling the insides of her pussy. Maddy had to stop herself from gasping. Her body shivered. She looked up, at the middle-aged man. He seemed focused on his phone, but if he looked up he would surely see what Kyle was doing to her. Maddy looked down, and her dress was bunched up and stretched between her legs so she knew the man could, if he looked up, see up her dress and could see what Kyle was doing to her. It was mortifying and wrong, but she couldn't stop her son from feeling her up.

She turned toward Kyle.

"Kyle, someone might see us. We can't do this here."

"Nobody is looking at us. They're focusing on their food."

Maddy could have moved, but she didn't. The risk of exposure was great, but the delicious feeling of his fingers on and in her was even better.

"You're mine, Mom."

"Kyle, I'm not 'yours.' I'm your mother."

Kyle leaned over to her, putting his lips to her ear.

"You're my mother. But you're not JUST my mother."

Maddy blushed. She didn't even know her son anymore. He was like a wild animal, and she had given her body to him before and didn't want to anymore, or her conscience didn't want to, but she couldn't help it. The touch of his hands on her body felt too good.

While Kyle fingered Maddy's pussy they both kept eating their ice cream. Maddy tried to play it cool and pretend it wasn't happening, but the pleasure between her legs and her fast-beating heart left no doubt it was happening. Maddy waited passively. She looked around in every direction, head rotating this way and that like a bird, nervous that someone might see her. When they finished scraping the last dregs of ice cream off the bottom of their cups, Kyle spoke.

"Let's go do some more shopping."

Kyle withdrew his finger from her wetness, and they stood up and threw away the spoons and cups, and they walked away from the food court to the third floor of the department store, to the women's lingerie section. Lingerie was tucked into the corner of the store, far from the escalator. The lingerie racks appeared to be deserted, save for a loan clerk, a young woman with long straight dark hair, standing, with a bored, blank expression, behind a counter.

Maddy entered the section and walked among the racks with bras and panties hanging everywhere, and it occurred to her that she'd never shopped for underwear with her son before. Shopping for lingerie wasn't something one usually did with one's son. But as Maddy walked among the rows and racks of panties and bras, she felt her son's heavy breathing behind her. She felt his presence. She turned around to see him close behind her, and his eyes were cast down, on her ass.

Maddy wondered what her husband Carl would like to see her wear. She could not remember the last time Carl had said anything nice about lingerie that she had worn. A husband was supposed to notice such things, but Carl did not. He was usually too distracted by a TV show, or he was too drunk. Perhaps with the right choice of lingerie she could catch his attention. She approached a rack and fingered a black, gauzy set of panties and bra.

"That's too big," Kyle said.

"What do you mean?" Maddy replied.

"The panties are too big for you. Try that one." Kyle pointed to a seafoam green pair on another rack. The fabric was almost see-through, and it was very skimpy. The panties were tiny, the back of them no more than a string. A matching green bra hung on the rack next to it.

"Kyle, be serious. I can't wear that."

"Of course, you can. Try them on."

Part of her wanted to push back, to tell her son to stop pressuring her, to cling to whatever modicum of discretion she had left. But that part gave way to another part: the part that wanted to give in, to surrender to her desire. Kyle was not just a son; he was a man, and he wanted her, and she wanted to be wanted. It had been so long since her husband had wanted her in this way.

"OK," she said, picking the green lingerie set off the rack.

Maddy walked toward the dressing room with the filmy green underwear in her hand.

She felt Kyle's presence behind her. She heard his heavy breathing. She knew, even without looking, that his eyes were on her body, checking her out, taking in every curve. She expected him to wait for her, when she entered the dressing area, but he followed her in. She turned around as she entered the dressing room.

"You can't come in," she said. "You have to wait."

"I want to be with you when you try it on," he said. He gestured to the empty space around them. "There's no one else here. No one will mind."

"Kyle --"

"Mom. I'm coming with you."

It seemed to her, with some vexation, that their rightful places were reversed, that he was telling HER what to do, and she did not know why. She was the mother, but he was the authority. He told her what to do, and she complied. It seemed to her, in some way, indistinct but important, that she did not have to comply, but she did, nevertheless. Compliance with her son's requests seemed, now, more important than anything else.

"OK," she said.

She walked forward, into the store's dressing room. Stalls with closed doors lined each side of it. Maddy walked to the third one on the right, opened the door, and went inside. Kyle followed right after her. She felt his breath on her neck. He closed the door and she turned around, holding the tiny green things in her hand at her side.

"Try it on, Mom," Kyle said. He didn't ask.

"You have to turn around," Maddy said.

"No."

"Yes, Kyle." The contest of wills lay heavy in the air in the small dressing room.

"Mom, I've already seen you naked."

"You have. But not this time. You have to turn around, or I won't do this. We can leave now."

Maddy thought about her options. She couldn't make Kyle turn around. He was her son, but he was an adult, and the balance of their relationship had shifted, and she knew from the weight of his intense, steady gaze at her that no amount of pleading would make him turn around. So, her choices were either to do as her son wanted, or to leave the dressing room.

She chose to pull her dress off her body.

"Oh, all right," she said, resigned.

Kyle had seen her naked body before, twice. It couldn't hurt for him to see it one more time, could it? Maddy would try on the lingerie, get out of the dressing room as fast as possible, buy it, and she and Kyle would get on their way home.

But as she pulled the hem of the dress up and over her body, she knew that she exposed her pussy to Kyle, and then her breasts. Soon the dress was tossed to a small bench in the corner of the dressing stall, and Maddy stood completely naked in front of her son. She looked him in the eyes, and she wondered what lay behind them. He had acted like a hungry, wild thing, but now, as she stared at him, he looked different. He was her son again, only recently become a man, no more than a year removed from childhood, and for a moment his face took on a look of innocence and wonder. Maddy was aware, keenly, that her naked body was exposed to him, and she wondered what she was doing. Was she a bad mother?

Maddy had little time to fret about these matters, because within a few seconds Kyle's eyes narrowed and his face shed its look of childish indecision. He was a man again, hard and hungry for her -- his mother. Maddy saw it all. And as much as her conscience nagged her about it, she wanted it too: her son's hunger, his longing for her, and the press of his body against her. He looked like a beast of prey about to pounce on her. She shivered, and she wasn't quite certain whether it was out of fear or desire.

SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,341 Followers