Kathy the Robot Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Kathy learns that being a robot comes naturally for her.
5.7k words
4.33
16.3k
45
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy was in the private bathroom that connected to her and Jerry's bedroom. It was early morning. She had one hell of a day yesterday. She took took her son's cock for the first time, was anally abused by a Japanese business man, and had slow sex with her boss.

Kathy sat on the closed toilet, her ass slightly aching from yesterday. She went through the long process of removing all the hairs around her pussy, something she hadn't done since her and Jerry first got together. When she was done, she took a shower and then rubbed some cream on her shaven skin.

"Why men love this look is beyond me." she thought to herself. But when her son Don fucked her for the first time he revealed that he knew she wasn't the robot maid they had in her likeness, as she was clean shaven, and told her to shave herself clean. Her pussy ached at the knowledge that she was doing this not for herself or even for her husband, but for her son.

"Hey babe." Jerry said groggily from the bed. "Why are you up early?"

When he saw her pussy his face took on a sorrowful expression.

"Why did you do that?" He asked.

"For me." She lied, going to the dresser and throwing on a tank top and jeans. He didn't say anything else but she knew he was disappointed. He loved her bushy pussy.

Down in the kitchen she made breakfast and coffee for her and Jerry and kissed him goodbye as he left for work. She had to work today too but she decided to work from home, something told her that Tim wouldn't complain.

She got through a bunch of emails and a zoom meeting with the robotic design team. She was taking a sip of coffee at the kitchen table when Don came down from his room.

"You're home?" Don asked.

"Yes. I've just finished some work why?" Kathy responded.

Don didn't say anything. He just walked up beside her and lowered his pants to release his semi erect dick. Kathy looked up at him but he was looking at her mouth, not her eyes. She didn't move a muscle as Don moved forward until the end of his cock was pressed against her lips.

Part of her wanted to resist. The way he just assumed he could do anything to her without even asking. But another stronger part of her wanted him to push her limits and degrade her further.

He rubbed his cock back and forth across her lips, some pre cum oozing onto her lips and making them wet. His cock grew to full strength as he smudged her lipstick around with the head of his cock.

With some extra pressure her lips parted and his cock sank into her mouth. Kathy couldn't help closing her eyes to experience the sensation of his cock rubbing against her lips and tongue. His hands were suddenly on her head and he was pushing his cock in and out of her mouth slowly.

Minutes passed and she didn't move a muscle as her sun slowly fucked her mouth at the kitchen table. Her pussy was burning but she didn't touch it to release herself. It was obvious this wasn't meant to be for her pleasure. She expected him to be warming up to cream in her mouth but he slowed and withdrew his cock.

"On the table." He said. She obeyed without question, dropping her jeans and then lying back on the kitchen table with her cunt lined up with the edge and her knees up and splayed. She reached down and pulled her panties aside, revealing her pussy which was already puffy and opening up like a flower. Lubrication appeared on her vaginal walls like a fine dew. Before she knew it his cock was touching her moist crevice, and then it was inside her, moving quickly until her whole pussy was filled from entrance to cervical wall.

She moaned, reaching up to put her arms around his neck. He seemed not to care what she did or didn't do. He looked at her tits through the button down shirt she had put on for her meeting.

"Do you want to see them?" Kathy asked. Smiling.

"Yes."

She unbuttoned her shirt one by one as he continued his assault on her cunt with his long dick. She moaned with each thrust that ended with a slight nudge of her cervix. Once her shirt was unbuttoned, she pulled her bra up to reveal her tits which swayed with each thrust. Don leaned down and took one of her nipples into her mouth, making her moan louder and her cunt tighten around his cock, bringing each of them closer to orgasm.

"You should get your nipples pierced." Don said, lifting his head up to look at her face to face as he fucked her.

"I should?" Kathy said, feeling her own orgasm just about to crest over her like an unstoppable wave.

"Yes. Go get them done tonight." Don said. "I want you to do it for me. Do it to make me want you."

"Yes. Fuck. I'll get them pierced so you want me more." Kathy almost screamed as she came. Her orgasm triggered his and she felt his cock jump and jolt inside her.

After a minute of slowing and some final tremors, they were both still.

"Your pussy looks better like this." He said, touching the hairless lips of her cunt, absentmindedly pulling them apart and letting them jump back against his cock when he let them go.

"Thank you." Kathy said. She could feel herself glowing. Something about him complimenting her made her feel so much better than she ever had when Jerry gave her compliments.

He continued playing with the folks of her pussy until his cock naturally withdrew.

"Ok. See you later." Don said, looking down at her cum oozing cunt and her exposed tits.

"Anytime." Kathy said with a smile.

-

Her nipples were sore, but it wasn't that bad. Two painful pokes and it was done. Don smiled widely when she showed him and he couldn't help masterbating and cumming all over her newly pierced tits.

"You're so fucking hot Mom." He gasped as his cum rained down over her, some going on her face but the majority landing on her tits as she held them up for him.

The next few days involved rapidly increasing amounts of sex, mostly when Jerry was out for work but he had also woken her in the middle of the night and brought her into the back yard to fuck her on her back in the middle of the trampoline; Probably some childhood fantasy come to life for him.

Kathy found herself less sexual than usual with Jerry. She only had so much labido to pass around and with Don fucking her twice each day while he was gone, she wasn't always excited to let him pound out a loud in her in the evening.

Jerry had been surprised by her piercings, but again Kathy said "For me" and he dropped it.

She had let him fuck her mouth one night as Don had only been interested in her cunt that day. Jerry was quick so she couldn't complain too much. She pushed him away when he was going to cum though, not feeling like having it in her mouth.

It was a week after Don had first shot a load in Kathy's mouth when a knock came at the door in the mid afternoon. Kathy hadn't been back to the office since she fucked Tim, mostly because she wanted to give Don as much opportunity to fuck her as she could. She looked at her watch realising it was 3pm and Don hadn't fucked her yet. Not even a load down the throat.

When she answered the door it was Don's friend Patrick. They had been friends for years and graduated highschool together just over a year ago.

"Hi." Patrick said sheepishly.

"Hi Patrick." Kathy said with a smile. "Are you here to see Don?"

"Yeah." He said.

Kathy called Don down and went back to her computer to finish answering an email. She heard a door open in the other room.

"No fucking way!" She heard Patrick say.

"Yeah. It just needs some time to boot up. Go wait in my room."

Kathy heard excited footsteps running up the stairs, and then Don walked up to her.

"What's that all about?" Kathy asked. She had an idea but she didn't quite believe it.

"Go put on the maid's uniform. I told Patrick last week he could fuck the robot and it's out of battery." That made sense. The batteries were proprietary and could only be charged in the office.

"You want me to fuck your friend?" Kathy asked coyly.

"Yes mom, go fuck my friend. I told him the robot was amazing and he didn't believe me."

"I see." Kathy said.

Her son was just going to loan her out to his friend like his personal whore. That's what she was though, thought Kathy. A whore for her son and anyone he wanted to give her to.

Kathy went to the closet and undressed the robot and herself, putting the maids uniform on and returning to Don.

"Perfect. Now do like you did last week and pretend to be a robot."

"Yes master Don." Kathy said robotically.

Don grinned and gestured towards the stairs and Kathy walked up to her son's room. She found Patrick sitting on his bed, playing with his phone. He jumped up when he saw her, looking somewhat uneasy. Kathy closed the door behind her and walked up to him.

'Hello master Patrick. I've been instructed to give you access to my pleasure orifice." The robot technically had two pleasure orifices but she didn't plan on giving Patrick access to the second one.

"Uhm. Yeah. So I guess get in the bed." Patrick said, moving aside to let her pass.

Kathy laid in the middle of the bed and spread her legs. Patrick got fully nude and hopped up on the bed.

"Wow!" He said as he leaned down.

"So I can just stick it in you? No protection?" Patrick asked.

Kathy thought for a moment. It wasn't the best idea to be fucking random people without condoms, but at the same time a robot wouldn't care so how could she refuse?

"My vigina is self cleaning. You may penetrate me and inseminate me as you wish." Kathy said. She felt terribly slutty saying that to her son's friend that she had known for years.

"Fuck yeah." He said, and without further deliberation he shoved his dick into her from tip to hilt.

"Oh." She said involuntarily. She hadn't seen his dick but she had expected it to be smaller for some reason. It didn't feel long but the width was more than she had ever experienced before. Her vaginal walls stretched to their limits as he reached his maximum depth; about a half inch from her cervix.

The door opened and Patrick twisted suddenly. It was Don.

"Of fuck Don. I thought it might have been your mom. Close the door eh." He said quietly.

Don closed the door and walked closer, watching as his friend began pulling out and pushing back into his mom. His pants were slightly tented as he stared at her face, which she was trying to keep emotionless as Patrick kept fucking her with his wide cock.

"Fuck. She feels so real dude. Doesn't it weird you out that it looks just like your mom?" He asked, laughing a bit.

"Maybe I like it." Don responded.

"Well your mom's hot as fuck so I don't blame you. I wouldn't even look at a picture of my mom naked." Patrick said, breathing heavily as he continued pounding her cunt.

It was true, Patrick's mom didn't stay in shape like she did, Kathy thought, a bit proud of herself.

"Do you think she shaves her snatch like this?" Patrick asked Don, looking down at his cock going in and out of Kathy's hairless pussy.

"Nah. I bet she keeps it natural." Don said knowingly.

"I like it better that way." Patrick said. "But there's something slutty about being totally shaved. It's like a porno. Like I expect them to cover themselves in oil too." He laughed.

Suddenly he pulled back and Kathy was pushed over onto her stomach. She wondered if he wanted her to lift her butt but she felt his weight on her and his cock pushed back inside so she laid still, letting him have his way with her body.

Patrick grabbed her hair and pushed her head against the bed, turning her head so it was facing Don. Through her hair they made eye contact and he continued staring into her eyes as Patrick pounded her into the bed roughly. Don's eyes were so intense, he looked almost angry.

Patric really was acting like a pornstar, his legs were spread and his thrusts were exaggerated. Her pussy was beginning to hurt but she didn't say anything as Patrick increased his pace.

"I bet your mom used to be a fucking whore just like this robot." Patrick said out of the blue. Kathy never expected words like that to come out of his mouth, and it made her have to repress a moan. Her pussy wasn't so easy to control and it tightened around his cock against her will.

"I bet she took cock just like this. Fucking whore. Ughh. Fuck." His legs were beginning to shake.

"Take it slut!" He shouted as he jammed his cock into her one final time. "Take my cum you fucking whore bitch!"

Then there was just breathing. After a minute Patrick pulled out.

"You don't think your mom heard, do you?" He said in a low voice.

"Don't worry about it." Don said. "She was about to leave for a meeting."

"Thanks. This was awesome. Maybe I could come by again sometime? How long do you have it for?"

"Uh, not sure. I'll let you know if another time works."

Patrick left and Don waited to hear the front door close.

"Did you cum?" He asked shortly.

"No." Kathy responded. She was still laying face down with Patrick's cum leaking out of her cunt.

Don walked over and began removing his clothes. Once he was naked he got on the bed and pushed her onto her back. He pulled up her maids outfit and Kathy lifted her arms to allow him to remove it. He tossed it aside and moved into position above her. He used one hand to cup her cheek and the other to position his cock against her used opening.

"You're a whore." He said as he pushed his cock into her.

She gasped at his words and the feeling of his cock entering her bruised cunt. She didn't know what to respond so she just stayed silent, staring up into his eyes, her mouth slightly agape from the pleasure of his familiar cock fitting perfectly in place against her cervix.

"You're a whore." He said again. There was no malice in his words, but also no playfulness. He was just telling her what she was.

"What do you want me to say?" Kathy whispered up to her son, the most powerful man in her life right now. She was his to do with as he pleased.

"Nothing." He said, beginning to fuck sore pussy.

"You're a whore." He said again. Kathy felt like it was more true each time he said it. A mix of shame and excitement washed over her body. Her cunt twisted around his cock, responding to his words, taking on the task that she, as a whore, was supposed to provide. Her pussy moved around his cock, flexing and releasing as she let his cock carry her towards orgasm.

"You're a whore." Don said again. She bit her lip as her legs began to shake and her pussy tighter around his cock like a vice. His words and cock pushed her undeniably into orgasmic bliss. She heard him say it again but it was like a distant voice from another world.

"Whore. Whore. Whore." The words echoed in her mind. She didn't know if he was shouting it or her mind was conjuring the words in his voice; taking on the role he had assigned completely.

Slowly she returned from her daze, her body was moving. She realised she was still bring fucked.

"Fucking whore!" He groaned into her ear, his breathing becoming ragged as he came close to orgasm.

"Oh. Yes. Cum in your whore Donny. Cum in me. Cum in me!" Kathy yelled. She hadn't meant to speak but the words just rushed out of her. Moments later she felt the familiar jolt and hunch that happened every time Don came. She reached up and surrounded his face with her hands, joyfully pulling him towards her. They kissed. A kiss so beautiful that it pushed her into another orgasmic trance. This time his tongue was all she felt, as if the rest of the universe had disappeared and all that remained was a poking and prodding wet muscle. She sucked and licked and moaned into his mouth.

-

It was a week later. Kathy had gotten used to Don using her pretty much at any time now. He had woken her multiple times from a deep sleep just to fuck her in random places in the house. One time he insisted on fucking her in her bed right beside Jerry. Luckily he was a deep sleeper but she almost couldn't control her moaning when she came right beside him.

Don had increased the verbal aspect of their relationship. He often called her a slut or a whore. Sometimes not even during sex. He would come downstairs and kiss her on the lips and say "you look like a whore today."

He had taken to choking her during sex when he was having trouble cumming. Something about the act made him cum every time he did it. She would play it up a bit, making eyes like she was worried while he fucked her and held her by the neck.

She had been called into the office today; A special meeting with Tim that apparently had to happen in person so she woke Don up to ask if he wanted to cum before she left for the day. He had been annoyed by being woken up and was particularly rough and vile that time, putting her face under a pillow and pulling on her pierced tits as he fucked her.

Surprisingly, Don had shown little interest in her ass in the three weeks since she became his personal whore. He just wanted to fuck her and call her name's and cum in her cunt for the most part.

After the rough fucking, she put herself together and left for work.

When she arrived she went right to Tim's office. As she walked through the door he was on the phone and shouting irately.

"We had a deal, Fasima! Well where are you now?" He noticed her and motioned for her to take a seat.

"Yeah. Okay. Well listen just come down here before you fly home. We can resolve this ok it must have been a bad model or something. Yeah. Ok good. Ok bye."

He hung up the phone. Breathing heavily.

"That seemed intense." Kathy said, raising an eyebrow.

"Fuck. God damnit. We're gonna blow this thing fuck!"

Kathy got up for her chair and walked around the desk.

"Hey. Hey, it's fine." She said, grabbing his shoulders. "Whatever it is, we can work it out."

"I don't know. Fuck." Tim said. Putting his face in his hands.

"Shhhhhhh." Kathy said. Seeing him like this worried her. He was always so cheery and confident. She remembered how he had been nice to her after Saimu was so rough with her the other week.

Kathy's first instinct was to offer him a blowjob. After being fucked and used for over a week by her son sex just didn't seem like as big of a deal as it used to.

"Listen." She said, talking slowly to try to calm him down. "Why don't you just let me take care of you and just put it out of your mind for a bit, ok."

Her hand reached into the waistband of his suit and wrapped around his flaccid cock.

"I don't know Kathy." Tim said.

"Shhhh." She replied. "Relax."

Tim leaned back slightly, resting on the desk. Kathy took this as acceptance and she undid his pants and lowered his zipper. She lightly slipped to her knees and pulled down the front of his briefs. His cock fell out, nearly hitting her in the face. She looked up, he still had one hand over his eyes.

She took his cock in her hand and wrapped her lips around it. Sucking gently and pushing her tongue around the head. It grew in her mouth until it was long enough for her to begin bouncing her head on his lap.

"The investment is not going through." Tim sighed. He seemed calmer but clearly still upset.

"Why's that sugar?" Kathy said before continuing her work on his cock.

"Fasima wasn't impressed with the prototype we sent him to try. He said it was nothing like the model Saimu had. Missing features, less realistic."

Kathy mumbled her understanding. Sucking the end and stroking his cock with her hand so she could watch him talk.

"He's coming over now but I don't know if we have anything that will impress him. We are months away from some of the features he expects. I know we can get there but we need this investment to pull us through. I asked you to come in because I know you keep a close eye on the design team and I wondered if you think there's anything we can do to impress him. But I think it might be too little too late now."

Kathy tried to find a mix of nodding to show she was listening and stroking and sucking his cock. It seemed to be calming him down a bit.

12