Kathy the Robot Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck. You're good at that. Where do you want me to cum?" Tim asked. He was such a good guy, Kathy thought.

"Oh you can just cum in my mouth, don't worry about it." She said with a smile before returning to his cock.

The words seemed to have been enough to push him over the edge as just a few seconds later he nutted hard in Kathy's mouth. She waited patiently for him to finish shooting wads on her tongue and then she pursed her lips and retracted them over the end of his penis to make sure she didn't leave any cum behind. She swallowed and stood up.

"I know what we have to do." Kathy said.

"What do we do?" Tim asked, hope rising in her voice.

"I'll be the robot again, and make sure Fasima is impressed. Then we can get the deal, and work to improve the product before we have to ship." She said.

Tim's mouth was agape.

"You want to let him use you like a sex doll?" He asked, maybe a hint of disgust in his voice. "After what his buddy did to you?"

"I don't see another way to secure this deal. Obviously I'll expect a raise and a new title for saving the company though." Kathy said with a smile.

"Fair enough..." mumbled Tim. "I'll write up a promotion for you. Stock options. The whole thing."

"Good. When does Fasima arrive?"

"He should be here any minute."

-

Kathy was standing still in the conference room the same one where Saimu had fucked her ass and made her cry. Her mind kept returning to the moment he ripped her uniform open. He had been so animalistic. She couldn't help feeling aroused as she thought about it.

Tim walked through the door with Fasima at his heels.

"I hope you aren't wasting my time. That prototype barely reacted to what I was doing. Nothing like Saimu described to me." Fasima huffed.

"No no. This model is our most advanced. I assure you, you will be pleased with the result."

Fasima looked her over.

"She looks like the one Saimu tried last time. That's good."

"Yes she's very cutting edge so we only have one right now. That's why we sent you an older version." Tim said, wiping some sweat from his brow.

Fasima walked up to her and grabbed he chinz turning her head back and forth. He seemed happy and then he began undoing her top. Soon he had removed all of her clothes and she was standing in the conference room naked infront of her boss and the Japanese investor.

"It's not quite the same as it was. You've made changes." Fasima said.

"Ah!" Tim said, looking her over. "Right yes. We made her clean shaven and we have added these nipple piercings. It really brings the character together."

Tim smiled and looked back to Fasima for a reaction.

"Mhmm. I liked the pubic hair but it's fine." He said steadily.

"I'll examine it alone now." He said.

Tim looked at Kathy with a worried expression before turning to leave the room. Once he was gone Fasima turned to Kathy and slapped her across the face.

She let out a Yelp and brought her hand to her face, tears welling in her eyes.

"Wow." Fasima said. He inched closer and looked into her eyes, watching the water fill them and drops trickle over onto her cheeks.

"Yeah you're something else." Fasima said. "Bend over the table."

She did as she was asked. Gulping away her tears as she placed her elbows on the hard surface.

She waited like that. For a few moments nothing happened and then a sudden pain and a loud smack as her left buttcheek was firmly smacked.

"Ahhh!" She cried out from the pain.

"Amazing!" Fasima shouted from behind her. "Can you count down from 10 for me?"

"Yes, master Fasimasan." Kathy moaned.

Another smack, this time her right butt cheek. Kathy cried out again.

"10." She half moaned and half sobbed. Her head had dropped onto her hands on the desk. She breathed in heavily. Despite herself, the humiliation and pain was causing her pussy to react, and she felt moistness between her lips.

Smack! She sobbed out a "9" just before another blow landed.

"8."

Kathy's legs gave out and she fell into the table which dug into her thighs.

Smack after smack landed on her ass and each time she got wetter and cried louder. By the time she said "1" she was openly weeping on the table and her cunt was bright red and pulsing. She could feel the air against her open lips, the mouth of her cunt was flexing and releasing, desperate for something to clutch onto. Anything to give her that little bit of sensation she needed to cum.

She heard a repetitive smacking sound behind her and she realised it was Fatima. He was masturbating. She laid there, softly crying as the stinging in her ass subsided. The sounds of his masturbation getting louder and faster.

"Ohhhh yes." Fatima shouted from behind her. "Let this sooth you! You are forgiven!"

Liquid splashed against her cunt lips and anus. Then onto her left cheek, then her right. Her crying softened slightly as the liquid reduced the stinging from her bruises.

Then hands were on her, rubbing the cum around her ass like a lotion, spreading it out. A finger scooped the cum from her cunt lips and spread it over her ass cheeks, making sure to cover all the bruises with a thin layer of semen.

When Fatima was done, he pulled up he pants and walked to the door. Kathy heard him and Tim talking for a couple minutes and then the door opened again.

"Jesus." Tim said, walking over to her. She was still lying face down with her ass over the edge of the table.

"What did he do to you?" Tim asked. Kathy was finished crying and she reached up to wipe the last year's from her eyes.

"Oh nothing. Just some light spanking." She said with a weak smile.

"No kidding." Tim said slowly. Walking behind her. She felt his hands on her ass, lightly touching her bruises. Then his fingers moved to the lips of her cunt. She let out a slight moan as he touched them. His fingers retracted.

Kathy heard a belt buckle being removed. Then sounds of moving fabric. She felt his hands on her ass again but this time spreading her open. Then the nudge of something between her lips. Tim's cock pushed its way into her wanton cunt, making her moan. He hadn't asked her if he could fuck her. He was just doing it.

Tim picked up the pace, pushing her into the table with each hard thrust against her bruised ass cheeks. Kathy was so worked up from the beating that she came almost immediately, moaning and clutching at the desk as her cunt spasmed around Tim's cock.

She felt Tim's cock grow and knew he was about to cum. He didn't pull out. He didn't ask if he could cum in her. He didn't have to.

"Ahhh. Fuck!" He moaned behind her.

He didn't stay long after cumming. He pulled out and walked to the door.

"Have a good night Kathy." He said before leaving the room.

Kathy got dressed, winching as she pulled her pants over her reddened bum. The drive home was a slightly painful experience as she had no option but to sit on her bruises.

Once home she found Jerry on the couch watching curling again.

"Hey honey." He said absentmindedly.

She went upstairs and took a shower. A couple minutes in the door the bathroom opened and closed and the Don stepped into the shower with her.

"Hi." She said, leaning up to kiss her son.

"What happened to your ass? He asked when she turned around to let him get into the stream.

"Nothing. Just work responsibilities." She said. She could see Don's cock had grown to full strength.

"Turn around." Don said. A growl in his voice.

She did as he told and he reached a hand under her and stuck two fingers into her cunt. He pulled them out and examined them.

"Someone used your pussy at work." Don said. Kathy didn't respond, just stood with her hands against the wall. Don leaned against her, one hand wrapping around her throat.

"I didn't give you permission to let someone use your cunt, whore." He said, his anger stirring fear in Kathy.

"I'm sorry." She moaned. His fingers tightened around her throat. Then she felt his cock being positioned against her cunt, only it didn't stop there, it crept upwards until it was placed against the entrance to her anus.

"From now on. You only fuck who I tell you to fuck." Don whispered as he pushed his cock into her ass. Inch by inch his cock pushed inside; stretching her sphincter painfully.

"Oh!" Kathy moaned. "Please Don. Please be gentle with me. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

Her sobbing made Don relax his grip on her neck.

"No more sex with Dad." He said as he pushed the last inch of his cock into her anal passage.

"Ok." She moaned.

"You will be just mine from now on." Don continued as he Bagan fucking her ass slowly.

"Yes. Just yours." Kathy sobbed as she willed her ass to relax and accept his cock.

"And anyone I want to give you to." Don added, thrusting hard to emphasize his words.

"Ahhh!" Kathy yelped in response.

"Yes, anyone you give me to." She agreed through gritted teeth.

Don reached with his other hand, clutched her tit and twisting her nipple painfully.

"You're my fucking whore. My sex robot Mom." He moaned.

"Yes baby." Kathy moaned, beginning to feel some pleasure through the pain of the anal pounding.

Then his cock was gone. It had been yanked out quickly, making her feel like she just emptied her bowels in the tub.

"Knees." He said commandingly.

She turned and dropped to her knees.

"Open your slut mouth Mom." Don said. Her mouth shot open. She gazed up at her son. He was the most handsome man she had ever seen. He looked like a Greek god stroking his sock above her face.

"Fuck yes. Take my cum mom!" He growled. He moved his cock so the tip rested on her bottom lip and released his load directly onto her tongue. Jolt after jolt of cum landed on her tongue before sliding back into her mouth. She waited with her mouth open until he was done, then closed her mouth and swallowed his cum.

The rest of the shower was nice. It was like nothing had happened. The aggressive tone Don had taken when he was fucking her was gone. They laughed a bit and he jokingly smacked her ass which made her jump and almost fall in the shower but Don caught her before she did.

She went to bed to find Jerry reading a book. She made an effort not to turn her backside to him so he wouldn't see the huge bruises that were colored purple now.

"Hey sexy." Jerry said. "I missed you." His eyes shone with a desire Kathy knew all too well. He reached out and grabbed her tits pulling her into him.

"I wanna fuck you so bad." He moaned into her mouth as they kissed.

She was about to ride his cock but then she remember, 'no sex with Dad'. Could she really take that seriously? He was just jealous and angry and horny right? He didn't really expect her to stop having sex with his father did her?

"Weeeeeell." She said, considering her options. "How about you fuck my throat?" She said smiling.

"Haha, works for me."

"That wasn't really sex right?" she thought to herself as Jerry's cock disappeared into her mouth.

12