All Comments on 'Kathy the Robot Mom Ch. 02'

by Rockclimbingenthusiast

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BEERQUACKBEERQUACKalmost 2 years ago
.sucked

liked the first one, but the son is a asshole and of course mom cant say no

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good hope to see more. Just a thought as Dom is taking a more dominate roll over kathy he might want to start training her in the arts of bondage and discipline which she also seemed to like while being taken sexually.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story! I hope you make another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

first part was better, son was too demanding, not good at all

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Being submissive is one thing but this went way too far.

OnlyHappyEndingsOnlyHappyEndings3 months ago

I didn't like this one as much as first one. I like the part about the wife and mother being turned into a sex toy for son and others. But her first duty should be to her husband and the son is being a psycho douchebag. I know some people like that and it's your story to tell. I just would have liked it better if son was more appreciative of her and if the sexual energy carried over more into husband and wife's relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRockclimbingenthusiast@Rockclimbingenthusiast
I don't use this account to read stories so you won't find favorites of followed authors here. My primary inspirations are sex4every1 and silkstockingslover. If you like anything I write, I'm sure you will love them. sex4every1's most controversial series, "just a cumrag" is m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES