Kathy Wants New Cock Ch. 01

Story Info
Kathy unleashes her wild side and turns her husband into cuckold.
6.1k words
4.36
14.8k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
C0perrj
C0perrj
30 Followers

Jackson was a busy man. He had a career that took up a lot of time and missed his time with his beautiful wife. So when he looked at his calendar and realized it was his one year wedding anniversary, he wasn't surprised that he forgot.

"Dammit. She's probably already ready to leave. This report can wait. I don't want to leave her hanging."

His wife, Kathy, had planned an evening of dinner and dancing and she would be pissed if he was too late. He sent a simple text message. 'Sorry baby. I'm on my way. Work got away from me.' She replied just as simply. 'Ok. No worries. See you soon.'

Their marriage was solid. They loved each other and showed affection. But the new baby and life in general had put a halt to their once healthy sex life. He still had no complaints. His hand had been helping him since he was a teenager. He figured after dinner he'd be rubbing one out in the bathroom after she put the baby down but it would be nice to go out for a change.

He walked in the door and called out, "baby, I'm home! I'll get ready quick so we don't miss the movie."

She came out of the bedroom and his jaw hit the floor. She wore a tight red, dress, black stockings and sexy red heels. He stammered trying to say something. She cut him off when she walked up to him and kissed him passionately and deeply.

"Go get dressed. We are going to be out for a late night."

He did as he was told. He picked out nice slacks that accentuated his lean build. A nice button up and silver tie. He only owned one pair of dress shoes so black it was. He was ready in less than 5 minutes.

"You look great, baby. I love those pants on you. Come on we are going to be late." She swatted his butt playfully.

He looked her over again. Her curves were perfectly outlined. The dress hugged her hips tightly, going down to her mid-thigh. Her calves looked amazing adorned with black stockings and heels. Her breasts, "baby, did you forget a bra? I can see your nipples." "Nope." She said giggling. "Come on. Let's go." She hurried off in front of him, her ass swaying all the way. He remembered that ass.

They got into his truck. It was relatively tall so she had a big step up since she was a foot shorter than he was. He glanced over as she did. That big step gave him a perfect view up her dress. The top of her stockings sat high up on her thighs. He kept staring in awe hoping to see just a little more.

"Hey! Are you looking up my dress?" She winked and smiled as she sat down "How rude. Are you trying to see my panties?" She was still giggling. "You're not going see my girlie bits that easily, love." She smirked.

The theater was about 25 minutes away. It was an easy drive with no traffic. They had music playing and were joking with each other. It was nice to have a free evening.

"Hey, baby. I know you said you didn't forget a bra but I can see your whole nipple."

"Like I said. I didn't forget a bra. I didn't put one on." She pinched her nipple making it stick out more. "You don't like it?" She grabbed his hand hand out it on her breast.

"Oh no I like it. I like it a lot. I just wasn't sure you wanted everyone seeing... well everything." He smiled as he squeezed her breast. She swatted him away.

"Not yet. You can look but not touch, daddy." She blew him a kiss and pinched her nipples again.

"Mmmm. Daddy. I like that. You're a naughty girl." His penis was starting to swell. "Maybe I should spank you."

"Maybe you should keep your eyes on the road, daddy." She slowly uncrossed her legs. He looked over at her legs. They were thick but toned. The top of her stockings had lace embellishments. She spread them further apart.

"Are you distracted , daddy? Do you like my outfit?" She tugged at her thigh highs before running her hand between her legs. "I bet you're wondering what color panties I'm wearing?" Her hand was still between her legs. "Do you think it's a thong? G-string? Maybe some sexy boy shorts? They might be crotchless." She laughed.

"Please tell me, baby girl. It turns me on when you tease me like this." He looked over at her and rested his hand on her thigh.

"Hands off! Daddy" she said slyly. "Pay attention to the road. Daddy is supposed to protect his baby girl. Well. What I will tell you is that I didn't forget panties. I'm not wearing any but I didn't forget." She put her fingers to his mouth. "Lick my fingers. Get them wet. I'm going to finger myself on the way and you're going to drive."

He licked her fingers making sure his mouth was plenty wet first. He sucked on her index and middle finger. When she pulled them out of his mouth a trail of drool followed.

"Drive, daddy. I'll be quiet. I don't want to distract you." Her hand went back between he legs and she let out a long, loud moan as she pushed two fingers inside. "Oops. I said I would be quiet didn't I, daddy? I'm sorry. My fingers feel so good in my tight wet pussy though. Mmmm. I wish it was a hard cock."

She didn't talk dirty often, but when she did it was so damn hot. "Mmm, baby. How am I not supposed to look when you say things like that?" He was fully erect and his dick was twitching in his pants.

"I don't know. Mmmm my clit is so sensitive. But if you don't shut up and drive I'm not going to be able to cum. And if I don't cum, ohhhhh, you don't cum." She worked her fingers in and out of her pussy rubbing her clit as she did.

"I'll do my best, baby girl. But my god you're making me horny. If we weren't driving I'd bend you over and fuck you right now."

She moaned. "Oh yeah? Would you fuck me hard? Mmm. Would you slam your hard cock into my tight, wet pussy?" She started breathing fast. "Oh I'm so close. My fingers are so deep inside. I have three fingers in. Oh my god." Her hand moved fast under her dress.

They were 5 minutes away from the theater and her breathing was fast. Her moans were loud and frequent and his dick was rock hard. "We are almost there, baby girl. Do you want me to slow down so you can finish?"

"No!" She snapped. "If mmm I don't cum before we get there, you don't cum at all tonight." She fingered hard and fast. Both hands were between her legs now. She was pushing her right hand into herself with her left hand. She was fucking herself with her fingers hard. The lights of the theater were in sight.

"Baby, are you close? I don't want to be left hanging. Please cum for me. Cum for daddy." With that she moaned. He eyes rolled back. Her legs locked.

"I'm cumming! Fuck! Im cumming hard!" She bucked and moaned for at least a full minute. Her orgasm passed and she caught her breath. "Lick my fingers clean, daddy." She winked at him as she stuck her fingers in his mouth. He licked them clean.

"Ok let's go. The movie is about to start." She got out of the truck quickly and started to walk away. Turning back, she noticed he hadn't gotten out yet. She raised her hands questioning him.

He got out slowly. His dick was pressed against his pants plainly visible. "I can't go in like this" he pointed to his crotch. "Everyone will see."

She shrugged. "Oh well. Let them know how much your wife turns you on. Come on, daddy." She lifted her dress showing her ass off quickly.

What a tease. He got out of the truck slowly trying to tuck his hard dick away. He bounced and jumped trying to redirect blood. It worked. Almost. When he caught up to she reached behind her with sniper like aim and grabbed him. She stroked his cock over his pants.

"That's not going anywhere, daddy." She stroked him all the way into the theater. He was at full attention by the time they got to the snack line. His cock stuck straight out. The clerk definitely noticed. The young girl, maybe 18 or 19 years old couldn't take her eyes off of it.

"What can I get you?" She sputtered out trying to remain somewhat professional. Kathy spoke up.

"I'll have a sprite, no ice, and a large popcorn. Daddy wants a Pepsi and gummy bears. He likes to eat gummy bears off of my stomach. Don't ya, daddy?" The clerk was beet red at this point. Kathy laughed. They gathered their refreshments and went into the theater. It was packed. Luckily it was dark so his trouser tent wasn't drawing attention.

They sat down right in the middle of the theater. Kathy picked the seats. After the previews she leaned her head in and whispered in his ear, "I'm going to stroke your cock through this entire movie. If you cum you lose. If you stop me for any reason you lose. If you can't name five characters after this movie you lose." She reached down and grabbed his hard dick over his pants. "Good luck." She started rubbing him gently over his pants.

"Wait what do I lose? I didn't, umph, knowwe were playing a game." His cock throbbed in her hand. She squeezed it hard.

"Well I'm horny. So I'm getting fucked tonight. Whether it's by you or someone else is dependent on whether or not you can follow instructions. Good luck." She rubbed his swollen head between her fingers.

It was a 2 hour movie and true to her word she stroked his penis the entire time. During the quiet parts she would stroke slowly and quietly. Her hand gripped tight. She played with the head of his cock through his pants. When the loud, action scenes played she rubbed him hard and fast. He did his best to stifle his breathing and the sounds that would escape him from time to time but he was sure everyone around him knew he was getting a hand job. By the end of the first hour he was ready to burst. His cock was swollen and sore. It throbbed and twitched almost constantly. At one point she leaned back into his ear, "keep this up and I might let you tie me up."

She kept stroking. Up and down. Slow then fast. She would squeeze him tight and then rub him softly. His mind was spinning.

Once the movie ended everyone started leave. Jackson started to stand but she yanked him back down by his penis. "I said the whole movie. That means the credits too." The theater was almost empty when she unzipped him. She slowly pulled his cock out and spit in her hand. "Hold on tight, daddy" she rubbed him hard and fast. Her spit lubricated his fully engorged penis. He moaned with pleasure and bit his lip. She didn't stop.

"Don't cum, daddy. I'd hate for you to have to watch me get bent over our own bed and take someone else's cock instead of yours." She rubbed faster as she lowered her head into his lap. She gave him one lick just before the credits ended.

"I'm surprised, daddy. I thought for sure you would erupt. I guess your safe for now. Put out your dick away. We are going dancing!"

He did his best to stuff his still swollen member into his pants. He tried to tuck it away but the was still a very noticeable bulge and now a wet spot from the precum. As they walked out the clerk was sweeping the floor. "Daddy loved the movie, didn't you daddy?" She patted the wet spot in the front of his pants. The clerk blushed brightly. She hurried ahead of him giving a nice view of her tight ass.

They got into the truck once again to head to their next destination. She made sure she gave him a full view of her perfectly shaved pussy this as she stepped in.

"Ok, daddy. Drive us to the club. You're doing good so far. You're well on your way to being allowed to fuck me tonight. How long has it been? Four weeks? Six?" She spread her legs further apart.

"Seven weeks. Understandable though. We have both been busy. I do miss you. I imagine doing dirty things with you everyday." He stroked his penis over his pants.

"Hands off! That's mine!" She smacked his hand away before flicking the head of his dick. "I'll make it up to you tonight. If you can follow the rules." She winked at him and ran her hands up her thighs. "Still wet." She licked her fingers.

"You're such a tease." He chuckled. He pulled out of the parking lot and started toward the dance club. Kathy had adjusted the radio to her favorite dance music.

"Oh I can't wait to dance! It's been so long. I remember before we met going out and dancing all night. I had my pick of men. I would dance with all of them. My dresses were even tighter than this." She ran her hands up her body, over her breasts. Her nipples hardened. "Sometimes my dresses would be so short that when I danced you could see my pussy. Like this." She pulled her dress up higher. "Watch the road, daddy."

"How can I watch the road with you teasing me like this? I want you so bad." His cock was still hard and aching. "Please let daddy fuck you baby girl. Don't make me beg."

"That's up to you." She pulled her dress over her head seductively and tossed it on the floor of the truck. "Your pretty little wife is naked. My nipples are sticking straight out begging to be sucked. Do you want to suck them, daddy? Do you want to taste my wet pussy?" She spread her pussy with her fingers.

"Jesus! What if people see you?!?"

"Awww, daddy. I hope they do. Watch the road." She fingered herself slowly before unbuckling her seat belt. She spun herself around and got on her knees. Her back was to him as she bent over. "I remember when we first started dating. This is the position I was in the first time you fucked me. It felt so good." She rubbed her pussy as she spoke.

He was convinced at this point his dick was going to explode. He had been hard since they started driving and she wasn't giving him any relief. She kept fingering herself with her ass less than a foot away from his face. He could hear how wet she was. He could smell her. It smelled delicious. "I can't wait until I'm inside of you later. You're so damn sexy."

"Who said you were going to be allowed inside of me. I can always just use my vibrators. Or my dildo. Or I can just take one of the guys home from the club and make you watch. You're doing good so far. You managed not to cum in the movie. You're paying attention to the road while I strip down and play with myself. But I do have a question. Do you remember five names from that movie? Think fast, daddy. We are almost there." She shook her ass at him and jammed three fingers into herself.

His face went blank. He felt a pit in his stomach. The sweat started. His penis...was still hard as stone. "Ummm. Dammit. You were jerking me off and now your naked, playing with yourself and you want me to remember names from that movie?" He had a blank mind.

"That was the game, remember? Don't cum, don't stop me and remember the names. I am getting fucked tonight. By who might just depend on your memory. Imagine being in my wet pussy. Think of tying me to the bed and using me however you want, daddy. Come on, daddy. I'll let you do whatever you want. Five names is all I need."

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Shit. Shit. Shit. He couldn't concentrate on both the movie and the handjob. He thought hard. And came up blank. "Come on, baby girl. That's not fair. You know I'm bad with names anyway. And the handjob with all those people around. There's no way I have five names." His penis deflated for the first time in hours.

"That's ok, daddy. I'll let you watch since you managed not to cum. I hope there's a lot of muscular men to choose from tonight." She smacked her ass. "Maybe whoever I bring home will spank me."

"Wait! Hold on! I know for a fact there was a John. He was dating ummm Jessica in the movie. There were two Johns actually. His son was a junior. Right?"

"Very good, daddy. You just need two more. And I can see the club."

"His son had a dog! You didn't say it had to be a human. The dogs name was Ralph! And his mother's name was, fuck, umm Janet?" He was nauseous. Was she serious?

"Mmmmm. So close. The mother's name was Janice. Sorry, daddy. Maybe I'll give you a hand job while I'm getting fucked. Four out of five isn't bad." She was putting her dress back on by now. They were pulling into the parking lot.

It was a small club. They played the music she liked to dance to. Jackson wasn't much of a dancer but he did his best to make her happy.

The club was busy. It was a Saturday night so not unusual. Jackson made his way through the crowd looking for a table. He found an empty booth and led her to it. Jackson had a hard time with crowds. He needed to get warmed up before mingling. Kathy was the social butterfly.

"Go get us some drinks, daddy. I'll wait here." She winked at him and tweaked her nipple teasingly.

He made his way to the bar. He had to bob and weave to get through the crowd. The bartender was busy so it took a few minutes to get their drinks. He pressed through the crowd again back to the booth. Kathy must have gone to the bathroom, he thought. He sat down and started sipping his beer. The music was loud and the dance floor was packed.

This place always was known for having beautiful people who could dance their asses off. Tonight was no different. Women wore their Saturday night best. Between the tight dresses, flowing skirts and barely there tops he was starting to get hard again. He was still worked up from the theater. The men were just as beautiful. Fit, well dressed and they danced like they were making love. He was enjoying the show while he waited. She had to be back soon. Where was the bathroom anyway? He looked harder and then he saw her.

Kathy wasted no time finding a willing dance partner. He was tall. Not quite as tall as him but definitely more muscular. They were dancing close. Her first target had his hand on the small of her back, pulling her in as she straddled his leg. Her dress was already riding up high enough to show the bottom of her bare ass. He could only imagine how she was grinding her naked pussy into his leg as they danced. She was definitely enjoying herself. He would whisper into her ear and she would laugh like it was the best joke ever. Or she would smile and pat his chest. She loved making him jealous. He like it too.

When she was done with him, they hugged. His hands went down her back and grabbed her tight butt. She didn't stop him. She just giggled and let him hold on before walking away.

She sat down next to Jackson. "That was Brad. Or Chad. Maybe Thad. I'm not sure. He was telling me how sexy I was in my dress. I think he could tell I'm not wearing a bra because he kept trying to pull my chest against him. He's a good dancer but not much below the belt." She smiled slyly.

"Wait! What? How do you know that? I was only gone for a few minutes. Jesus Kathy, you're so naughty." He couldn't hide his smile.

"Oh, daddy. I had to see what I was working with. I'm not just gonna settle for the first guy I dance with so I just gave him a little handjob before you got back. Nothing like I gave you in the theater don't worry." She guzzled down her drink. "I danced up a serious thirst. Much better." She was looking around the club apparently trying to find her next option.

"You're really on the prowl tonight. I didn't think you were serious. Did you really give that guy a handjob?" She just bopped along to the music smiling. "Kathy! Did you? Did he cum?" He had a pit in his stomach.

"No, daddy. He didn't cum." She looked at him with the most devious look he had ever seen her give. "Did you want him to?" She looked right in his eyes when she asked. He almost choked on his drink.

"I.. umm. It's just... I talked about it as a fantasy. Just some role play. I never thought you would go through with it. Flirting with guys is different than actually giving them handjobs on the dance floor."

She was still looking right in his eyes when she said "I'll stop if that's what you want. I would never do anything to hurt you. But tell me honestly. Did it make your cock hard when I told you what I did?"

He thought long and hard. And he was getting hard. The pit in his stomach was turning into butterflies of excitement. "I mean, well" she ran her hands over her body caressing her breasts as he spoke "dammit stop that! That makes me hard. Yes, baby girl it made me hard. But I don..."

She smiled wide. "Great! I'll be back." She turned around and walked toward the dance floor, flashing her ass as she did.

C0perrj
C0perrj
30 Followers
12