Kathy Wants New Cock Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked up to another man who had been leaning on the wall. He was tall too. Taller then he was. And built. Jackson guessed six foot six and at least 220 pounds. She tapped him on the shoulder and started chatting with him. He watched her. She did all the usual flirting. She twirled her hair. She laughed at his jokes. She made sure to touch him and squeeze his muscles, occasionally glancing over her shoulder to make sure he was watching. After a few minutes they made their way to the floor.

He knew the song. It was from a movie he thought. It was called Prisoner maybe. It was definitely a sensual song and they both knew how to move to it. He smothered her in his big arms. Her head didn't even come up to his chest. She had her hands on his thighs. As they danced he could see him whispering into her ear and her nodding and smiling. They ground into each other, letting the music guide them. He kept watching. He was enjoying this way too much.

The huge man ran his hands over his wife. Down her waist, on to her ass. Her hands imitated his. Dancing slowly while they groped each other. He couldn't stop watching.

She reached back and grabbed his hands. Jackson thought for a second that she was going to stop him. He was wrong. She guided his hands up her body. She showed him where to touch her. She guided him higher until he was just under her breasts. She looked up at him and nodded. He took his queue and caressed her breasts. It was too far away to see but he already knew that her nipples were poking through that dress. Her hands had found their way to his thighs and then up.

She made sure he was watching. She looked over her shoulder and saw him straining his neck to see. She positioned herself so he could see the fun. Her hands ran up his thigh and onto his cock. He was already getting hard in her hand. She stroked him making sure Jackson could tell what she was doing by exaggerating her arm movements. His giant hands swallowed her tits as she stroked him. She looked back at Jackson one more time. He nodded. She unzipped him on the dance floor. The giant man looked stunned when she pulled his dick out of his pants. She kept working. She whispered something into his ear. He nodded enthusiastically. She stroked faster oblivious to anyone who might be watching. He ran his hands down her body over her ass. He slipped his hand under her dress cupping her bare bottom. She went faster. The large man had his head back with his eyes closed. As the song ended she stopped. She put his dick back in his pants, shrugged and walked back to Jackson.

Jackson sat at the booth wide-eyed and anxious. She walked over and sat down next to him. He just stared at her for a few seconds until he blurted out "what happened?!?"

She smiled that sly smile. "I gave him a challenge. I told him I would jerk him off and that he had until the end of the song to cum." She went back to her sly smile.

"And?!? Did he cum?!?" He was desperate to know.

"Aww. I didn't know if you'd want me to tell you or not, daddy. I stroked him fast. I didn't have anything to use for lube though."

"But did he cum?!?"

"Well his dick was pretty big so I couldn't really get a good grip. And he was so tall it was an awkward angle. And he was so muscular." She never lost her smile.

Jackson got impatient. "Come on, baby girl. Just tell me. I have to know." He was antsy in his seat.

"Go get me another drink, daddy. Then I will tell you." She winked.

He hurried out of the booth to the bar, almost knocking a few people over. He excitedly waived down the bartender for the drinks. And then barreled back through the crowd.

"Here, baby girl. Now tell me did he cum?" He was panting.

"Nope. Not for lack of effort though. I just wanted to see how you would act after that. I think I know what you want now." She took a big gulp of her drink. "Pick one."

"Pick one?"

"Yes, daddy. Pick the man you want me to dance with next. I don't want you to feel like you don't have any choice in this."

"So I'm gonna pick the next man you give a handjob to?"

She looked up from her drink. "Who said I was going to give him a handjob. I might, I might not." She giggled. "Maybe I'll suck his cock in the bathroom and swallow his cum."

Jackson sat in awe trying to process what he just heard. "You'd do that? I mean we have fun but would you really go down on a stranger? Here?"

Kathy winked. "It wouldn't be the first time. You know how much of a slut I was before we met. I've blown so many guys I lost count. So, yes I would blow him in the bathroom. But only if you're ok with it."

The wheels were turning in his head. "I... maybe not yet. Maybe just handjobs for now."

"Whatever you want." She smiled and kissed him lovingly. "Do you want me to make the next one cum?"

Jackson had visible conflict on his face. On one hand he was so hard he could dent a car. On the other his wife just asked him is he wanted her to make another man orgasm. Decisions, decisions. "Yes!" Fuck. He didn't mean to blurt it out like that. "I mean, I feel bad for the poor guys. You get them all fired up and then leave them with blue balls. It's inhumane." He laughed quietly.

She smiled back. "Awww. Is that it? You don't want your wife to make them cum because you like watching me act like a slut? Are you sure it's because you feel bad for them?"

"Mind ya business!" He laughed. "There. That one. The man wearing glasses." He pointed to man sitting by himself. He appeared to be slender and shorter. Jackson didn't want her to have too much fun. "Make him cum. Hands only though please." His smile was ear to ear.

She smiled back. "If that's what you want, daddy" she finished her drink before gliding over to the man. She looked so sexy in her dress. The stockings were perfect. His cock ached.

Jackson watched as Kathy introduced herself to the man. She leaned in close and spoke into his ear. His imagination ran wild with what she may have said. Less than a minute later she was sitting next to him. They talked and flirted. After a few minutes of talking Kathy leaned into him and whispered into his ear again. The man looked startled but then shook his head yes with a cheese eating grin on his face. Her hands went under the table. She made eye contact with Jackson and smiled.

Kathy was going to work. She unzipped the stranger and pulled out his dick, staying hidden under the table. He leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes. He wasn't hard yet but Kathy knew how to fix that. She looked over at her husband and spit into her hand. Jackson nodded in approval. Her fingers, covered in saliva worked the man's penis. It was growing in her hand. Now fully hard she could get to work. She looked at Jackson again and spit into her hand. Then she stroked. Up and down. Fast and hard. The man was breathing hard. His eyes were closed and his mouth was open. She used her thumb to work the spot under the head of his dick before going back to fast strokes. The man let out a grunt before erupting. Cum sprayed all over Kathy's hand. She jerked him off until he was dry. The man put himself back together before offering her a towel. She shook him off, kissed him on the cheek and returned to her husband.

Jackson's heart was thumping as well as his cock. He couldn't believe it. She approached seeming very proud of herself. There was a bounce in her step. "Well?" Jackson asked. "Did he?"

Kathy showed him her hand. Cum ran down her fingers and pooled in her palm. "Yeah he did! I wanted to finish him with my mouth to keep it clean but you said hands only. So there it is." She held her hand out proudly. "I guess I'll go wash my hands off. I'll be ba..." Jackson cut her off.

"Lick it clean." He said sheepishly.

"What? I didn't hear you." Kathy smiled coyly. "Tell me louder, daddy." She rolled the man juice around in her palm.

"Lick your hand clean. Swallow his cum. Please, baby girl."

She laughed. "Whatever you want." She made her hand into a funnel and let the cum run into her mouth. Then she licked her fingers clean. She opened wide to show her husband. "Ahhhhh" she gargled it before swallowing it down. "All gone." She sat down next to Jackson and started rubbing him over his pants. "You're so hard. You must have enjoyed that." She squeezed his dick tighter. "Too bad you lost the game or i would let you cum right here." She stroked faster. Jackson started to breathe fast making her stop abruptly. "Nope. You lost. Remember? No orgasm for you. But I have an idea that we might both like."

Jackson was intrigued but hesitant. "Well, after seeing you jerk off those men, I can't even begin to imagine what that might be. But I'm listening." His mind swirled with possibilities.

Kathy looked hesitant. "I think" she was trying to find her voice, "I think you should go home without me."

His face twisted in confusion.

"I think you should go home without me, and let me have a good time. With someone else." She was nervous at even asking this. But she stood confident in her request.

Jackson was shocked. Did she really want to do this. Was she going to go home with someone else? "What kind of fun?" It was all he could muster.

"I told you if you lost the game I would be having orgasms while you can't. Well you lost. So I want my orgasms but I want them from someone else."

At first he was angry. How could she want to let someone else make her cum? Was she planning of sleeping with them or just letting them go down on her?

"I want you to go home, not call or text me and let whoever I pick up fuck me." She was chewing on her lip nervously.

"Kathy! Why would I ever agree to letting you have sex with a stranger?" He started getting angry.

She reached in and grabbed his balls. She squeezed, hard. "Because if you don't, then I will never, ever touch your dick again."

What the fuck? He was so conflicted. Watching her handle those mens dicks really did turn him on. But would he be able to accept the fact that another man was inside of her. He was in deep thought when she started to speak again.

"And if you you go home and put your cage on, I'll send you pictures. And then when I decide to take your cage back off, you can fuck me whenever and however you want. At least until I put your cage on again."

His brain thumped with both apprehension and excitement. "Will you promise to be safe? Will you make him wear a condom?"

"I'll do whatever I want. Then you can use my mouth, or my pussy. You can even fuck my ass." She was now confident, defiant even.

"And you'll send me pictures if I put the cage on?" She nodded. "What if you like it more than me?"

"Jackson, you're my husband, the man I love. I just want another cock. I'll always come home to you."

He debated for another second. "I love you too. And I'll go through with this with two conditions. You text me first thing in the morning so I know you're safe and you take Plan B in the morning to prevent any accidents."

Kathy's face turned from determination to excitement. "Deal! And then you can use any hole you want. You don't even need to ask. Now go home, put your cage on and put the keys in my safe. Send me a video of that and I'll let you see pictures of what happens." She leaned forward and kissed him passionately. "Now go!"

Jackson backed away and looked lovingly at his beautiful wife before turning around and leaving the club.

Kathy watched him walk away. Her pussy leaked from the prospect of fucking a stranger. She waited until she saw her husband leave the club before turning her attention to the dance floor. She already knew who she wanted. She walked slowly toward her target.

Jackson rushed home. His dick was rock hard the whole way there. He basically jumped out of his truck and ran through the door. He knew the cage would never fit if he was erect so he filled a bowl with ice water and dunked his junk into it. Once he was soft enough he slid the cage on and locked it. He then videoed himself putting the keys into her safe, that only she knew the code to. He sent it to his wife. A few minutes later he got a message from Kathy. It was a picture of a dick with Kathy's hand wrapped around it. The big, black cock was so thick she could barely wrap her hand around it and long enough for her to hold it two hands. Jackson just stared.

...to be continued.

12