All Comments on 'Kathy Wants New Cock Ch. 01'

by C0perrj

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

The cage killed the story. It went from a 5 to a 2.

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold11 months ago

FANTASTIC.LOVE THE CAGE.MORE PLEASE MORE

seittitgibseittitgib11 months ago

Oh that's hot! When both husband and wife are into it, it's so good. She is a lil manipulative but who wouldn't be to enjoy some BBC!

seittitgibseittitgib11 months ago

I liked the cage, hope you don't remove it from the story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why the he'll is he even married to this big cock slut? If your not enough for her divorce the bitch. You don't need to be a damn cuckold just so she can be a slut. And your a real Idiot to ever let someone be in control of your cock, Especially to lock it up and keep the key, fuck that..

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fuck this bitch he called his wife, if she started talking this shit about fucking someone else before they got to the club, I'd slam on the breaks, and tell her we're going home now, or I'll drop her off at the club, but don't ever come home! If we did make it to the club, and she kept acting like this, tell her that she can fuck who ever she wants to, because she wasn't your problem anymore, as you were going home without her. And when she told him to go home and put on a cock cage, I'd slap her Silly right there and tell her again don't came home. If she stayed, and you got home and pack all your stuff up, and put it in his truck. Turn the heater to high drop couple fish down in the vents, put a large frying pan on the stove top on high with a couple more fish in it. Close up the house and break off the keys in the front and back door key hole. Then Drive off never to be heard of again..

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Your story did nothing for me but make me Extremely mad. I tell her at the club I'm going to back to the house without her and if she showed back at the house by herself or with someone, that you would kill her, and her fucker, then kill himself. Good by slut and if your smart enough not to come home, you'll be getting a lawyer for a divorce tomorrow!!

litlbulllitlbull11 months ago

Great story! Can't wait for next chapters! A young couple with so much fun and adventure ahead of them. Modern marriage 👍

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I wish I had a wife like that!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous