All Comments on 'Kathy Wants Our 'Old Life' Back'

by JeepGC

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What

Not fully sure what the hell is going on in this story . But it’s clearly a story that lacks imagination and creativity what the heck just class this as no hope or boring. I’m sorry but if you’re going to keep writing these erm stories you better up your game but then again you have no chance in the loving wife category. Right I’m sorry for slamming your story but as I said it just was clearly a dead story. Since the loving wife category has been swamped with these types of stories the stories themselves have just stalled. They are only averaging a total of 0 to 15 likes and that is bad . Normally you could be looking at 0 to 25 likes but since the lockdown the loving wife category has been swamped with newbies writing these types of stories trying to make there mark on the site. Now I’m not telling you to stop writing far from it but what I suggest you should write more stories but in different category’s. In other words go have fun on different category’s just go spread your wings and show people what you can do. You have got a talent but don’t go wasting your time trying to fish for likes in the loving wife category. The only thing making it big in the loving wife category are BTB stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous