Kathy Wants Our 'Old Life' Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeepGC
JeepGC
150 Followers

He had been hot for my wife all night, so now that he was finally buried inside this strange woman's tight pussy, he didn't last very long. In fact, 10 quick pumps was all it took for his banana to seed my wife. This wasn't nearly enough to get Kathy off and I knew it, so while his cock was pumping the last of his seed into her, I went to go get Alex.

As with all Ladies Night functions at the club, Alex had gotten use to 'sloppy seconds' and happily joined me walking down the hallway to where Juan was now zipping up his pants and Kathy was about to get off the seat to go clean-up. Alex reached her just as she was putting one of her boots on the ground and managed to lift it back off the ground, as he took Juan's place between her thighs and his tongue found her willing mouth.

She didn't wait for Alex to undo his belt, as she needed another cock and she needed it now! Reaching in and grabbing his rock hard cock, she placed it at the entrance to her fuck hole and ordered, "PUSH!!"

As he did, Alex could feel the load that Juan had deposited inside her. It was now dripping out the side of her cunt and down her ass as Alex pounded her hole with the energy of an 18 year old, even though he looked to be in his early to mid-forties. Maybe it was because Juan had stretched her out and loosened her up that helped Alex to last as long as he did, but I watched her wrap her legs around Alex's back and cry out, "I'm cumming!" to everyone within earshot soon after Alex entered her.

It must have been contagious, kinda like a yawn, because the other two women, who were occupying seats in the hallway, were now crying out in orgasm, as well. The club has rest room attendants who were also in charge of cleaning up the hallway after being used, and tonight they would be busy all the way through closing time!

Expecting our evening to be over at this point, with nothing left but the drive back home, I told my wife, after Alex zipped up and left, that I wanted her to come back to the booth just the way she was, with Juan and Alex's sperm dripping down her leg. She surprised me by saying, "I'm not through!" as she picked up her jacket and headed into the ladies room.

By the time I made it back to the booth, Alex was out on the dance floor and the heavy drinking Lupina was passed out cold, while Juan and Carlos had fresh drinks in front of them, as did Kathy and I. Even though his girlfriend was there, Juan asked me if Carlos could get a piece of Kathy, like he did. My shit eating grin said yes, and I replied, "She's available until she passes out, or until she tells me she's had enough and is ready to go home!"

"So, if you want to fuck my wife tonight, I would suggest you don't wait too long."

Returning to our booth with her jacket in hand, she had obviously removed her bra as I noticed nips standing at attention. My wife likes to be the center of attention and tonight she was getting all the attention she could handle. Carlos waited until she guzzled her drink empty, then pulled her onto the dance floor. His girl Lupina, passed out cold and slumped over, was of no use to him now and, with Juan's commendations, wanted my wife bad.

Lupina was a gorgeous, young woman who, like most other Mexican women, dressed up to go out tonight. I've always thought that, as a general rule, Mexican women dress far sexier than any other women and tonight, Lupina proved it. Don't get me wrong, Kathy was a knock-out tonight, but she couldn't match Lupina's boobs. They were huge, at least a D cup and ready to pop out of that tiny top she was wearing. Since Carlos was keeping my wife busy on the dance floor, Juan and I decided to have a little fun with his girlfriend and re-arranged her tits so that her nips were showing to anyone walking by.

Carlos didn't even notice her, as he was now leading my wife into the hallway. I helped Juan get Lupina onto his lap before heading into the hallway myself, to witness my wife with her third lover of the evening. The rest room attendant was just finishing up his cleansing of the last seat on the left, as Carlos led Kathy in that direction. The other action going on around us kept me distracted until I heard the familiar sound of my wife being penetrated, "OOoohhh! Damn you're BIG!"

Even with two loads of cum already inside her, my wife struggled to take Carlos!!

Alex was a normal sized 6" white dick, while Juan had a proud 8" brown banana, but Carlos was huge! A darker brown than Juan's, it took Carlos three hard thrusts before getting all of his 9" long, beer can wide, Mexican cock inside my wife. She kept begging him for it, spreading her legs as wide as she could to take him all the way to his balls. She made the same grunting sounds that she did with Dave back in Hawaii. Grunting sounds that I never made her make, even though I'm a little above average in size.

Her grunts did not go unnoticed by the other women in the hallway. Heads were turned when her grunts turned into screams of orgasm, and then Carlos started grunting himself. He unloaded shot...after shot...after shot...of his potent brown, baby-making sperm into her fertile, receptive, married white pussy. There was no love making here, just pure hard core fucking and when the last little swimming sperm had left his balls and was planted deeply in this married whore's cunt, Carlos pulled his cock out, zipped up, turned around and left.

My wife, on the other hand, was left sitting there with her legs spread wide open and yet another man's cum dripping out of her pussy down her ass. If I hadn't been there to catch her, she would have fallen off of the seat and onto the floor. As it was, I had to practically carry her back to the booth, where Lupina had come back around and her and Carlos had just left, leaving Juan, Kathy and me alone.

Alex had disappeared somewhere in the thinning crowd, as Kathy murmured, "Take me home."

Without allowing her to clean herself up (after all, I wanted sloppy fourths after we got home, not a clean pussy), we said good-bye to Juan and left the club, with me supporting Kathy the entire way to the car. Opening her door to help her get in, I noticed the sperm from all three men dripping down her leg and into her boot.

That got me so fucking hot I couldn't wait until we drove home, so instead I undid my pants and grabbed her by the back of her head and forced my cock in her mouth right there in the parking lot. We were parked on the side and towards the back of the club, so we weren't visible from the street. It didn't matter anyway, as Kathy was swallowing my load within two minutes...and then we headed home.

The drive home gave my cock enough time to recover so I could be the fourth man to use her pussy tonight, except this time, it would actually be the person she's married to who was using it. She set her own sexual record tonight, fucking four different men, doubling her previous best of two.

Yes...I did add my sperm to her collection tonight, but after witnessing what her pussy looked like when Carlos pulled out, I doubt she felt me...besides...she was passed out anyway.

JeepGC
JeepGC
150 Followers
12