Kathy's Sexual Bucket List Ch. 02

Story Info
Kathy’s crosses off 2 items on her bucket list.
2.2k words
4.42
6.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although this can be a stand alone story, read chapter one to understand how Kathy's adventures started.

******************************************************************

PART ONE:

One week had gone by since Kathy had changed her mind about leaving her husband, Zach, and recharging her life. She stood, naked, in front of the bathroom mirror as she brushed her long brown hair, her 34C's shimmied and swayed with the movement of her arm.

Kathy couldn't believe that, just a week ago she had planned to leave Zach because of a twenty year lack of intimacy in their marriage, and this week she had had more sex than she had in the last twenty years! As a matter of fact, Zach had suggested she create a sexual bucket list so they could let her try things she'd always wanted to.

Kathy finished her hair and headed into the bedroom. She slipped into a tight fitting, short red dress that Zach had bought her the night before. She did as her husband had asked and had foregone a bra and panties. The dress covered enough down below for her not to worry about being seen, but the top concerned her. It was not as tight as she would've liked so her tits were very visible. They didn't fall out though, so that was something, but she had never really flaunted her tits in this way ever before.

Zach had told Kathy to meet him at the Hilton Grand downtown at 7 P.M. sharp for dinner at the restaurant at the very top of the building that rotated slowly around so you could view the whole downtown area. Drinks would follow at the bar in the downstairs lounge.

Kathy didn't know what her husband had planned, there were a few things on her bucket list that could come into play. She grabbed her small clutch and headed out the door. There was only one way to find out.

Kathy stepped out of the elevator on the top floor and immediately spotted her husband in the center lobby. They kissed and then entered the restaurant. A lovely dinner ensued and Kathy was rather pleased. They hadn't done this hardly ever.

After dinner the couple headed to the downstairs lounge for their drinks. They sat at a round high top table and small talked while they sipped their drinks. Zach kept reaching under the table to try and feel up Kathy and she would giggle and slap his hand away.

After two drinks Zach excused himself to go to the restroom. He hadn't been gone long when Kathy heard a voice behind her. "Mrs. Sweeny? Is that you?"

Kathy turned and saw Victor, a long time friend and former classmate of her daughter, Zoe. He was a tall, fit, broad shouldered black man who was very handsome. If Kathy remembered right, he had just turned 21 years old; one year older than Zoe.

Kathy stood and hugged Victor warmly. "Hello Victor. Nice to see you again."

"Nice to see you too Mrs. Sweeny," said Victor.

"Please, call me Kathy. You're an adult now and it's not like this is a formal meeting."

Zach returned and greeted Victor as well and invited him to join them for a drink. They small talked while they finished their drinks, then Zach declared, "Well dear, I think we should leave Victor alone. And besides, I have a room for us and I've already ordered our nightcap."

Victor stood also and said, "Yeah this was great, but I've got a kind of party to get to myself. That's why I was here anyways."

Kathy said her goodbye and took Zach's hand and headed for the elevators. When the doors opened, the couple got on and Kathy was amazed that Victor had followed them also. Zach pressed the 6 button and the doors closed.

Victor said, "Hey. Same floor I'm going to." Kathy didn't catch it, but thre was a glint in Victor's eyes.

The three exited the elevator and walked down the same hall. Zach stopped in front of a door and tapped a room key and unlocked it. Kathy said to Victor, "Well dear, looks like this is us. Have a great night."

Victor turned and faced Kathy and she noticed he held a piece of paper. He unfolded it and offered it to her. Kathy read it and immediately blushed. On it was her own handwriting. It was the bucket list she had made, but on this copy the number six was blacked out. She understood that to mean she had already completed that one. Furthermore, the number two item on the list was highlighted: Try a BBC.

Kathy snort laughed and quickly clamped a hand over her mouth, embarrassed. Zach still held the door open and said, "Get in the room, my love. Unless you plan on sucking his cock out here in the hallway." Kathy reached for Victor's hand and led him into the room, her pussy suddenly tingled endlessly.

PART TWO:

The room was rather large with two queen sized beds side by side. Kathy found the light switch and turned them on. She turned and faced both men. There was an awkward silence which Kathy then broke when she asked Zach, "Any rules?"

Zach replied, "Just one. Enjoy yourself."

There was a knock at the door followed by "Room service". Zach said, "That's our champagne." He headed for the door. When he returned with the bottle and glasses, he saw that his comment must have eased Kathy's mind because she was now in Victor's embrace, kissing him passionately, her left arm around his neck and her right hand caressing his bulge through the front of his pants.

Zach poured three glasses but Kathy and Victor were too into their moment that they didn't notice. Zach cleared his throat and the groping stopped. They took the glasses, and both downed half the glass in one gulp, then finished the glass with a second. Zach took the glasses back and set them back onto the tray. When he turned around, Kathy had already shed her dress and was on her knees unbuckling Victor's pants. Zach chuckled as he then sat on the recliner to watch his wife.

Kathy easily got Victor's pants down but as she tried to work the boxer briefs off, his cock kept getting caught at the top. Victor had to reach down to hold his cock in place while Kathy spread the waistband and tugged downward. The shorts hit the floor and Zach heard a slight tremble in Kathy's voice as she gripped the base of Victor's half erect, already 9" cock and said, "Holy fuck! Your cock is HUGE!"

Victor didn't have time to even respond as Kathy had already moved forward and stuffed his cock into her mouth. She got about a third of it down her throat before she gagged slightly and had to recoil. Kathy composed herself quickly though and started to bob her head down and up in a steady rhythm now. Victor moaned and rested his hands onto her head.

Kathy worked her mouth furiously over Victor's cock for five minutes before she had to pop it out and rest her jaw. She looked up at him and said, "Sorry I can't take the whole thing in. It's just too big."

"No problem," Victor replied. "I love everything you're doing anyways."

After the brief rest, Kathy reached her other hand up and gripped them both around Victor's cock. Her mouth covered his cock head and she stroked both hands up and down as she sucked him. In just a few more minutes, she tasted the distinct saltiness as pre cum escaped the tip of his cock. Kathy pulled his cock out of her mouth again and asked, "Are you ready to cum?"

"No. Not yet. But is that where you want it when I'm ready?"

Kathy looked at Zach, unsure of what her answer should be, but saw the grin on his face and the nod of his head. She turned back to Victor and said, "I, er, I think so yes."

Victor smiled, pleased. He beckoned her onto her feet. They kissed passionately again, Kathy's hand still stroked his cock and even caressed his balls. He turned her around and laid her onto the bed on her back. Kathy instinctively lifted her legs and Victor grabbed each ankle to hold her legs up and wide open, the head of his now stiff cock hovered at her opening.

Victor pushed his hips forward slowly but with steady force. His cock split Kathy's pussy lips open and continued to press inside her. There was a physical gasp from Kathy when he bottomed out inside her and she incredulously asked, "Fuck, how big is that thing!?"

Victor said, "Just shy of 12 inches," as he then pulled almost all the way out. He slipped forward again but didn't stop this time. He slowly worked his cock in and out, slow and steady.

Kathy gasped audibly each time Victor's cock was fully inside her. After only two minutes she bit her lip and held back a scream. Zach asked, "Oh my God honey, did you cum already?"

Kathy nodded and said, "Sorry. I didn't mean to but yes. He just hit the right spot."

Encouraged, Victor started to pick up the pace and force of his thrusts. Their bodies slapped together loudly and Kathy's screams became more pronounced. She had two more small orgasms and screamed out each time. She felt the big one coming though and she told him so. "Just like that. Keep going deep. I'm about to explode all over your cock!"

Victor obliged and fucked her hard and deep. His own orgasm was imminent as he felt his balls tighten up. He tried to focus on something else as he wanted her to cum first before he delivered on his promise of where he'd cum for her.

Thankfully for Victor, Kathy's legs shook and she screamed the loudest yet as her orgasm hit her like an earthquake. He held on tightly and when it subsided, immediately pulled out and jumped onto the bed. Kathy already sensed it was coming and gulped his cock into her mouth.

The flood of cum that spilled out almost choked Kathy. She quickly had to swallow again and again to get control of the situation. It felt like forever, but Voctor's cock finally stopped the spew of cum. He looked down at her and smiled when he saw she hadn't missed a drop.

"Jesus fuck!" Zach exclaimed in awe.

PART THREE:

Victor hopped off the bed. Kathy tried to follow but he stopped her and gently coaxed her to turn around. She suddenly found herself on all fours and felt the bed shift as Victor got into position behind her. Even though her pussy was still extremely wet from her orgasm, Kathy felt as though it stretched to the limit as Victor's cock plunged deep inside her again.

A contented moan escaped Kathy as her eyes closed. Victor pushed his cock hard and deep into her repeatedly. Suddenly she felt a hardness against her mouth and she opened wide. She opened her eyes and looked up as Zach pushed in as much of his own 7.5" fat cock as he dared without choking her.

Zach was holding a paper in his hand which Kathy immediately recognized as another copy of her bucket list. This time she noticed that two items were crossed off and the number one item was highlighted: A MFM spit roast.

Kathy was extremely turned on and she closed her eyes again as she now concentrated on giving her husband the best blow job she could as her own pussy was being pounded by another man. She came just a little as she saw herself in her mind's eye.

Kathy couldn't believe how stiff Victor's cock felt seeing as how he had just dumped a load of cum into her mouth. It seemed a distant memory already as she lost herself in the current situation. A hard cock in her pussy and a hard cock in her mouth. It was almost too much to handle but she held on. This time she wanted her two men to cum first.

Almost as if the men had read her mind, Zach and Victor were suddenly grunting heavily. Victor was the first to cum and Kathy moaned against her husband's cock when she felt her pussy being flooded with cum. This caused Zach to explode and Kathy found herself swallowing a second cum load in only ten minutes time.

Her own orgasm hit when Victor pulled out of her pussy. A somewhat empty feeling, but well worth the pride she felt at having taken care of two men at the same time. She collapsed onto her tummy when the men backed away.

Kathy was lost in her thoughts of bliss as she listened to Victor getting dressed again. She turned onto her back just as he leaned over and kissed her cheek and said, "Thanks Mrs. Sweeny."

"I told you to call me Kathy from now on." Then she turned to Zach and said, "That's not the last time we'll do that one either!"

Both men chuckled as Zach led Victor to the door and shook his hand before Victor took his leave.

Kathy was already asleep when Zach got to the bed again. He softly crawled into bed and cuddled up with his wife.