Kathy's Twins Model for Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Placing your eye mask back on now Kerry, please turn sideways looking at me, perfect snap, snap. Now throw your hair over your breasts to cover them. Kerry flips her head to allow her hair to flow over her 32 B breasts covering them, snap, snap. OK, Kerry we are all set you can remove the eye mask and relax. Kido your next, same thing as your sister with eye mask on & off, but I am NOT going to have you cover your breasts or try to have you flip your hair. Marcus and Kerry, not in unison both give their mom a HA HA HA.

Next, I would like to have some private family portraits, with the three of us as Kathy removes her robe revealing her totally nude form then saying, I am going to use a remote for the camera to take these pictures. First, I am going to sit on the chair with Kerry on one side, Marcus on the other so we line up as Kathy snaps some pictures. Now let's turn our heads to the left then right. Perfect.

Next, I am going to stand up still being in the middle, same thing, looking forward, snap, snap. OK, a fun one Turn-around. All three turn-around exposing their asses to the cameras.

Kathy able to see the monitor from off her high-priced photo equipment, starts snapping pictures of their cute asses, OK kids, now I want us to bend over as we try to touch the floor with our asses out, snap, snap. OK now turn around then let's jump up, snap, snap. OK that was fun, relax a few minutes.

Kathy remaining nude, now back to the two of you that I hope you don't mind the next session, touching each other. Marcus if you get an erection I don't think us gals would mind, as nothing really sexual will happen, just some brother/sister pictures. OK with the both of you, they shout out a yes to their mom. All these pictures will remain only within our family.

Kerry and Marcus, stand next to each other, arms around each other's waist, look at me, snap, snap, now turn towards each other with your hands on the other's shoulders looking into each other's blue eyes, like you really love & care for each other. The twins turn towards each other steering into each other's eyes, starting to laugh as their mom snaps several pictures.

Next, Kerry only if you don't mind, I would like your brother's hands on your breasts cupping them, then Marcus & Kerry if you both don't mind, I want Kerry's hand on your penis. Marcus pipes in, Mom is this really necessary, hey we know it is just art, shouldn't be anything sexual.

The twins as they still steer into each other's eyes without talking to each other, just shake their heads - yes. Kathy, says OK now Marcus, make sure your hands are warm so you can place your hands over each of your sister's breasts covering them as both siblings are still turned facing each other they are looking into the other's blue eyes.

Marcus does as his mom says, deciding to have his sister's long nipple go through his fingers on each hand. Kathy notices this but doesn't say anything, as moisture starts to form between Kerry's legs. Kathy snaps quite a few pictures now using several cameras.

Now Kerry, while he is cupping your breasts please reach down to grip his erected penis. Kerry complies as more pictures are taken, Marcus starts to rub his sister's breasts then starts pinching her nipples, Kerry starts to move her hand on his penis, then using some of his own leaking pre-cum on her finger, starts to slowly rub the crown of his penis.

Kathy starts noticing their more sexual interaction yells out we are done kids; you both can relax. You are both free to do what you want, guessing just what her kids will be doing in their rooms. I am going to clean up stuff in the studio then download these pictures to my laptop so we can each pick out some of the pictures for the studio or rooms.

The twins start running up to their respective rooms as they couldn't get their fast enough while leaving their bedroom doors wide open. Marcus goes into his draw to take out some herbal lotion then some tissues laying on top of the bed to start to going up then down his 7.5-inch erected penis slowly as he is starting to enjoy the feeling, of course suddenly with new thoughts of Kerry in the next room.

After a few minutes while hearing similar noises from Kerry's room, his gobs of cum start shooting out into the tissue as he continues to shoot out white cream.

Meanwhile in Kerry's room she gets out her trusty small penis size vibrator then starts lubing it up really good and just like it is a tampon places it slowly directly into her wet pussy, as she starts rubbing her clit with new sexual thoughts of her brother. She is also hearing him masturbating in his room while the vibrator is buzzing in her virgin pussy as she rubs on her clit, she starts to cum, with some of her juices forming onto the vibrator. Oh, Oh, ah Kerry starts having a small orgasm.

She then relaxes removing the vibrator from her wet pussy, making sure to turn it off then after cleaning it up she runs into the shower.

Life goes on while nothing is further said about the photo session or after their individual masturbation incest type thought sessions the twins had about each other. As Kathy takes an evening to review the photos from the family photo session with the twins, she starts to select some pictures. Kathy picks a few for her studio wall with some that will be turned into paintings with some e-mailed to her friend's lab so they can provide her framed and photo sized prints that will be turned into for her studio walls or for around the house.

Kathy plans to have the twins review the photos for their walls or personal use - wallet size for Marcus - HA HA.

As everyone is in the room Marcus says hey mom, can I ask you a favor please while Kerry has to agree they both look at him wondering what this favor is, can I please share some of the digital photos with Maryann, please, pretty please. I will leave out the more sensual ones of Kerry & I but her 18th birthday was the other day and I have an idea I want to run by Maryann. Both girls have an idea what Marcus's idea will turn out to be so they both agree but they shout out, ONLY MARYANN and nobody else. He Agrees.

The next day is Saturday so Marcus drives over, in his beat up Jeep that he loves,

to Maryann's house first greeting her mom, then the two run up to Maryann's room closing the door. Maryann's parents are free spirited similar to Kathy, Marcus guesses that is where Maryann must have gotten it from, they are also allowing the two now 18-years-old more freedom. The two begin making out a little as they start kissing each other with their tongues in their mouths start moving together as one.

When they take a break Marcus then tells Maryann, remember I told you about the photo session my mom did of our family, yes and you know Marcus, I was excited about you telling me. Well, Mom let me have some plus I put in a few she doesn't know about.

Marcus starts to show Maryann the pictures that are broadcast-ed from his new iPod to her Large wall mounted TV that reflects Kerry, his mom & him all in the nude. Maryann already knowing what Kerry looks like nude but says wow your mom has a nice body, so does Kerry not letting on that she has seen his sister nude several times before the photos.

Yes, Kerry does have a great body, so does my mom, as she modeled in college. Maryann yells out that Kerry looks really hot in a particular photo with Marcus replying that they are twins, as you have seen me naked that looking at Kerry is like looking at me.

Maryann starts to chuckle with some major differences mister, smart ass Marcus responds. Maryann gives Marcus a juicy kiss then hugs are exchanged as they continue looking at the photos. Hey, hold on a second, go back Marcus a picture.

Popped up is the picture he wasn't supposed to share of him cupping Kerry's breasts while she is holding his penis. Maryann says that is one very hot picture of you two. Now looking directly at him, saying I can tell you were very erect for that one. Yes, I was, Marcus responds and with my own sister but I only have eyes for you Maryann. Ah shucks Marcus, I love you also and I love you back very much Maryann.

They kiss but hey really Marcus if you could and it wasn't considered incest would you have sex with your own twin sister. Honestly, Marcus responds if I didn't have you in my life and Kerry wasn't my sister like any guy, I would do her & taking her fast like a dog mounting it's mate. Maryann just lets the typical male comment go but under her breath, she says so would I, oh would I love to also.

Maryann asks Marcus hey Valentine's Day is coming up in a few weeks, yea Marcus responds as he is looking directly into her brown eyes and, what do you have planned for me Maryann?

Maryann responds me, it's the guy that makes the plans, so start planning something special for me. Marcus gives her that eye guess if I must look knowing he rented a limo to take them into NYC to see Hamilton. His best friend's father is in the show biz industry was able to score VIP seats plus back stage passes to meet the cast for after the show followed by dinner at a great restaurant. Getting into this hot spot in the city wasn't easy, but he pulled out all the stops so he had his mom pull in a major favor from a client for two seats on V Day.

Plus, Marcus bought her a beautiful Ruby Red Friendship ring with matching bracelet, thinking someday when they are older, like 21 years-old, it will be a large diamond rock engagement ring. Marcus, I don't have a gift for you, however, after seeing these pictures do you think we can or you would please talk to your mom as she looks at him with that puppy dog look asking him, if we could pose together with similar pictures, just for our personal use.

Marcus looking straight at her, we have seen each other nude but you wouldn't mind posing nude in front of my mom? Maryann, tells him it would be weird at first but she has seen other nude people as art and you all can hang around the house in the nude, so like I said at first it would be a strange feeling but I am sure that I could overcome it especially for you. OK I'll ask that if she doesn't have plans for next Sunday, we can do it then. I ask her to please rush them so we can have it for Valentines.

Sounds like a plan. Now, Maryann let's get nude for practice of course, ha ha so we can finally play around. Maryann asks Marcus are you horny for me or from seeing your sister in the pictures. Honestly a little of both, Maryann knowing that she has played with Kerry, tells him I understand, now I want you into a 69, licking my now very wet pussy from seeing these pictures as well as with all this talk.

Marcus tells her and I want you sucking on my hard dick as I eat out & lick your pussy. The two of them start playing around, Marcus fingering Maryann's wet pussy while each of them sucks and licks the other until they each orgasm with Marcus squirting out his white ropes of cum then Maryann dripping some of her pussy juice.

A couple of days later as Kathy is sitting in the study on the smaller couch wearing just a long T-Shirt covering her body reviewing some photos on her laptop she took for a client, when Marcus comes in wearing a Muscle shirt with a pair of thong underwear. Hey mom you busy, as he sits opposite his mom starting to relax so his feet are on the side of her head then moving her feet to the side of his head.

For my kids I can always stop what I am doing. Maryann, has a request that she wanted me to ask you about.

Hey, if it is for Maryann that makes you happy also, I am all in. Marcus kind of stutters but wait after you hear the request you may NOT want to do the favor. OK, I am listening, well you know how we took family pictures, yes and you let me show Maryann, yes, she would like to pay you for a modeling session of the two of us next Sunday if you are available?

She wants it to be her Valentine's present to me. Marcus the same type of nude pictures with the both of you touching each other? Yes, you know mom, we already play around between us, she will be your future daughter in law. Kathy gives him a look, you are that serious with her, yes mom we love each other very much.

You helped me with the surprise I have planned for Valentine's and also helped me pick at the friendship ring. I can't wait for your help and I may even ask Kerry's help in a few years when I pick out an engagement ring. Kathy tells him, she would fit into our family perfectly, your sister loves her and I love her, she would make a great wife along with your trust fund at 21 you both will be all set.

That is when I am thinking of proposing on her 21st birthday taking her off to the Caribbean, I loved our family trip when dad was alive, to St. Barts when we were younger, at just only 10 years old, I remember it like it was yesterday mom. Back then you both wouldn't let us run around the beach's nude, boy have things changed over the years, yes, they have Marcus.

Marcus, so your saying Maryann is OK with getting nude in front of me including touching your penis, well she may be shy at first but I feel she will do it for me and feel comfortable about it, after all you are a professional mom. Marcus then I will do it including making sure that Maryann is always at ease through-out the photo session.

Next Sunday will work and laughing she says, I am assuming no eye masks required as these won't go into my studio. You two can pick out prints for your bedrooms and for around the house when you get one together.

Sunday morning, couldn't come soon enough, Marcus, wakes up, runs into the shower to get ready for the session with Maryann as he is all excited, meanwhile Kerry left Saturday as she had previous overnight plans with one of the girls from school, Su Linn, a cute Asian girl in her class.

Saturday night at Su Linn's house, Kerry and Su Linn were chatting in her room about school, guys other girls with them both turning 18-years-old recently, when Kerry starts suggesting now that we have turned 18, why don't we have a girls only secret society club formed, we can meet after school only one day a week. Whatever is said in the club stays in the club.

Su Linn looks at her telling her to go on, well now that Maryann, my twin brother's steady girlfriend, is also now 18 years-old we can invite her to join then find out who else turned 18 or invite certain girls into our club when they turn 18. Sounds great, Kerry, we will make it that so that no subject is off limits.

Su Linn jokes hey my boyfriend wants me to fuck him, but I don't want to fuck him. My boyfriend cums to quick plus he wants to fuck my ass. Hey, I even like other girls. I do drugs. My parents are assholes they won't give me freedom. Kerry laughs at all the subjects Su Linn joked about saying this is a great idea, Su Linn, I'll talk to Maryann Monday during lunch. Meanwhile let's put a list together of the other girls we may want to invite.

Back at Marcus's house, Maryann comes over wearing ripped jeans with a basic top which is typical for her as no bra is required, as she is flat chested. Marcus gives her a kiss on the lips, helping to take her coat off, then they head off to the kitchen to find Kathy has a nice lunch waiting for them. Hi Mrs. Vanderman, hello Maryann and I think by now you can call me Kathy, OK Mrs. Vander, I mean Kathy with a smile on her face. Oh, Maryann you are so cute dear. Thanks.

Maryann how are things going, great, school is going well, looks like Marcus and I will both be honor roll, oh really, he hasn't mentioned it, oh well mom, I didn't think it was important. I think Kerry also made it, Kathy giving Marcus a look, then saying my kids the things they do and don't tell me about along with the things that I think should be important they don't say anything to me.

Marcus tells me, you wanted to give him today's photo session as a gift? Yes, ma'am and that you both haven't placed limits on the session, you kind of want to let it flow. Yes, Kathy.

OK then, you know I won't take a dime from you for the session as it will be my pleasure to photograph the two of you together. I really appreciate this Kathy, guess I'll have to find something else to gift Marcus, Maryann just your continued love with affection is all I ask from you, that alone is the best gift. OK, Lovebirds enough of the words - let's finish lunch and go into the studio.

In the studio, Kathy starts barking out orders to the two teens. Maryann please don't be shy around me however me seeing you nude, as Marcus's mom, right off the bat might be weird for you. I want you both to go behind the privacy screen, so Maryann can change into a disposable paper G-string and paper bra.

Marcus please also throw on a disposable paper thong and if it is OK with you, Maryann, I will be dressed like you, so we make sure you are comfortable, when you are nude. I will also be nude, that sounds OK she says shyly to Kathy. Kathy goes over to her easels then strips off her dressing gown to put on her matching G-string and bra.

The teens come out to start the session, Maryann being a little nervous, Marcus thinking this isn't my first rodeo but now I get to model with my favorite girl. With Maryann at 4 ft 7 inches and Marcus over a foot taller at 5 ft 10.5 inches, the standing pictures should be fun so Kathy is thinking, I'll have them sit together on the over-sized chair for a few of the pictures.

Kathy continues to set up the studio including some video cameras to film this session for them, no easel needed for this, strictly pictures as she can paint from a pictures(s) if they want a painting or two in the future. Remember you two you can stop the poses and session at any time. We understand they say.

Let's start with some basics, I want the two of you standing next to each without touching each other, snap, snap, funny Kathy is thinking, the almost foot size difference. Kathy notices that Maryann has a cute butt, as she asks them to turn around to quickly snap some pictures. Please now turn towards each other - Maryann steering into Marcus's blue eyes and him steering into her brown eyes, they turn to face each other.

Snap, snap, Kathy is taking more pictures without her saying anything, the two embrace then start some heavy kissing. Kathy feeling like a third wheel on her son's date but being the professional she is, she continues with the session.

Kathy is thinking my son could not have done any better than Maryann, she really loves him and he loves her, so I'll let this session flow as they want it to however if it gets too far, I will have to put a stop to it. The two finally come up for breath but now they are both starting to feel horny. Well kids, I think you are both ready that you can remove the paper underwear.

Marcus pulls down his thong, basically just ripping it off, Maryann pulls the string out from her ass, sliding down the rest of her G-String, then removes the bra portion, revealing her lithe and small body now totally nude to Kathy.

Kathy noticing for the first time that Maryann doesn't hardly have any breasts plus with small nipples and with her bob style short brunette haircut, almost looks like a boy but she is really cute having a nice small squeezable ass. Laughing to herself, Kathy is thinking in the future if they have kids, I wonder if she is planning to breast feed? Kathy considers her to have a "spinners" body. Kathy further notices, as she is checking out her future daughter-in-law, that she maintains a slight brown bush around her pussy, that appears to be trimmed up nice.

Kathy takes off her paper underwear as well with Maryann checking out live, her boyfriend's mom's body as well, thinking wow, wish I had nice firm breasts. Again, but now totally both nude, they stand next to each other - side by side, arms around each other's waist, snap, snap, OK now separate, hands off Marcus, you will have time later to keep your hands on her again. Next turn around, they turn, snap, snap, bend over to reach the floor, snap, snap, Kathy checking out her own son's ass as well as Maryann's.