Kathy's Twins Model for Mom

Story Info
It is a story about the Vanderman family.
8.4k words
4.04
16.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person, location or situation in particular. All characters engaged in any sexual activity are at least eighteen. This submission discuses Kathy's and her Twin's life. I hope you have fun reading it, suggest you read Andy Decides to Become a Model first and Kerry wants to lose her cherry.

However, since portions evolve from my first and second stories, you should be able to read this story by itself, but it may ruin, some surprises or cliff hangers for you if you decide to read my other stories. Continued constructive comments are very much appreciated.

I very much appreciated the positive comments on my previous stories and also thank those that have me as a favorite. Note slow start to this story plus it contains some incest thoughts. This story will contain limited sex, masturbation but no fucking, it is an overview story about the Vanderman family.

This was going to be a shorter story but things continued evolving as I was writing it. This story was submitted about a week ago but there were some issues and it was rejected. Hopefully, if you are reading it, I met their requirements to have this story posted. Enjoy.

***

The main characters for this story;

Kathy Vanderman - currently at 40-years-old was married at the age of 22 to her wonderful college steady, Charlie when she became Pregnant with Twins, is widowed now. Charlie didn't take good care of himself as he was diagnosed with, at an early age of 34 years old and past at 35 years old from cancer. Kathy, using the money from her husband's insurance policy of over $25M because they were having twins, he took it out when they first got married.

She used it to help raise her kids as well as to purchase a large house in Scarsdale allowing her to extend her career via building a larger more extravagant studio.

In the beginning of her career during her marriage to Charlie, she took special projects from Clients to progressing her business, to becoming a well-known famous professional Artist, Photographer & Videographer.

She is a former model, 36 C-26-36, 5 ft 9 inches with Strawberry Blonde shoulder length hair. Kathy understands, thanks to her husband's $25M insurance policy and leaving some of it invested with the firm that employed her husband, she no longer needs to work, however she really enjoys what she does and that her twins will be taken care of forever as they each have a size able college & trust fund set up. Kathy also has a nice trust fund set up for herself so her twins and her can live well to enjoy life.

Kerry Vanderman - Kathy's 18-year-old daughter, graduating High School shortly and going off to a college in Upstate NY to follow in her mother's artsy footsteps. Kerry has long red hair is 5 ft 7 inches, 32 B-24-32, a model's body with a sculptured ass. Kerry misses her dad, understands she doesn't have to go off to college, can live off her trust fund at 21, but like her mom did, she wants to give college a try to perhaps become a famous photojournalist, as well see what life is like away from her mom & twin.

Marcus Vanderman - Kathy's 18-year-old son & Kerry's twin brother. He is also graduating the same High School, but not sure what he wants to do in life. Maybe become a massage therapist or work for his mom in her studio, while he decides on a future career. Marcus is 5 ft 10.5 inches, slender like his sister, but all muscle - lean, an ass that appears to also be sculptured, like his sisters but more manly, he has blonde hair like his dad had, which he keeps short.

Marcus also misses his dad, he is more of a free spirit, decided not to go off to college, could live on his trust fund at 21, but like his mom he wants to give taking films and photographing people a chance. Marcus is NOT into the drawing or painting part of his mom's life, but that could change as he starts working for his mom after graduation. He is very happy being with his girlfriend, Maryann as she is also kind of a free spirit like him.

Maryann Frederick - Marcus's, girlfriend that is also 18 years old and going to the same high school as the twins, she is friends with Kerry as well. Maryann has been dating Marcus for 2-years. At 4 ft 7 inches she is really cute, with hardly any boobs and a bob style short brunette haircut. Maryann plans to stay around the area and live home as she will be commuting to nearby Pace University when college starts in the fall. Maryann's family lives in a nice house also in Scarsdale, her dad has done very well with Westchester County Real Estate developments.

She sees herself marrying Marcus someday, having kids and living in Westchester. She is very aware of Marcus's trust fund but she could care less, being an only child, her mother & father have made sure her current and future life are also all set.

*****

The story begins

Kathy Vanderman and her Twins, One Boy - Marcus and One Girl - Kerry are sitting down to dinner on January 2, 2019 as she wants to discuss their upcoming 18th birthday celebration. Kids your birthdays come out this year on Saturday the 5th. so, do you want to do anything special?

Marcus - well Maryann mentioned she wanted to hang together on Saturday, but I'll do whatever Kerry wants to do. Kerry pipes in, I have no boyfriend, so no plans for me. OK then dinner out, Limo service and all the trimmings. Maryann, can join us if Kerry doesn't mind. Kerry says she is like a sister to me, of course I don't mind. Marcus gives his sister that look, like what!

School is still out for their Christmas/New Year's holiday, so Kathy heads into her studio to finish a client's painting. The twins go about their own business.

It's the morning of the twins 18th birthday, before the twins wake up with Kathy in a slightly see through nightgown, starts to day dream thinking about how it all started. At 18 years old, she went to Ithaca and studied the arts, taking photography classes, then in her 2nd year started modeling for some extra cash. During her modeling time, she met a professor, that saw raw talent with her modeling and via her own photos, that he decided to mentor her for the arts.

Kathy hardly dated during her freshman year. Too busy modeling around town and learning about photography, painting, you know the boring stuff in a college girl's life.

Kathy started to enjoy drawing, painting and photography that she started reducing her modeling time. At 19 years-old and a sophomore, her college roommate was telling her about an upcoming party at the local Cornell University. She decided after much hazing & teasing from her roommate to go with her.

Kathy threw on a black thong, followed by her black mini-skirt dress with matching bra, then a nice white blouse - yes, she knew you could see the bra under the blouse, adding lipstick - then some make up - she really didn't need much and headed out with her roommate.

At the party she started talking to a bunch of other girls in the room, then to some guys not being interested in any until this gorgeous blonde hair guy walks in, like he was taking over her heart. It was instant love and the rest is history. When they found out she was Pregnant with Twins Charlie was so in love with Kathy, he proposed with a key ring, which is still in her jewelry box along with the replacement diamond/emerald combination ring he gave her then making arrangements to elope in Las Vegas.

After college, Charlie was hired by a major investment firm in NYC where he made some great money, as a recent college graduate. Charlie accelerated within the company, becoming Sr. Vice President status, Kathy & Charlie's lives were great until he got sick at 34 and it was too late, working so hard, that he passed 5 years ago. The twins were 13-years-old when they lost their dad.

After, Charlie passed, Kathy didn't have a lot of time with taking care of the twins or working that she loved doing, because she knew she didn't have to work, to have a dating life. Once in a while she may hook up with a client or male "FRIEND" with benefits but that was limited and it has been a while since she has had a man.

Mom, mom hello earth to mom she hears both of the twins in typical twin unison yelling out, Kathy looks up at the twins with dreamy kind of lost eyes, oh sorry kids, I kind of dozed off thinking of my past and how dad came into our lives. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Thanks mom.

Both Marcus & Kerry, starting to notice the see-through nightgown their mom had on that was different for her but they didn't really think too much into it, even though it was his mom Marcus still enjoyed the view, noticing she had long nipples.

So, the limo is picking us all up at 7:00 pm we have an 8:00 pm reservations in Brooklyn at DeStefano's Steak House, will stop at Maryann's then head off. I bought you each a birthday gift, handing over a large box to Kerry and a larger one to Marcus. Kerry opens her gift, screams out mom you shouldn't have bought me a Diamond necklace with matching ear rings and a diamond bracelet to match.

I love them can I wear them tonight, but of course pumpkin, that is why I bought them for you. Marcus even saying hey those are real nice sis, thanks bro.

Mom why do you call me "pumpkin" as a nickname, I don't mind just wondered where it came from. Oh, Kerry, when you were about three years old, one day your red hair had an Orange shine/glow to it from the shampoo that I used. Your dad and I laughed so hard, then he said we have a little pumpkin here so really, it's your late dads nickname for you but I use it once in a while to remember your dad and as an endearment to you. A small tear develops on Kerry's eye hearing her mom talk about their dad.

Meanwhile, Marcus opens his gift from his mom, it is a new Hublot watch, the latest version out with a new iPhone. Mom, I love them, thank you so much. Jumping up to give his mom a big kiss on the lips with a hug, pressing into her breasts.

Kathy continued whipping up their birthday breakfast, eggs, pancakes, bacon, her famous homemade potatoes. After she served them with the twins starting to dig in, Kathy said, can we be serious and talk like adults, now that you are both 18. What mom, Kerry softly says out loud. After breakfast, how about you both go up and shower, throw on some shorts or sweats, leggings is fine for you Kerry - comfortable clothes and come back downstairs to the study.

Are we in trouble mom and on our birthday, no nothing like that, I just want to chat? First Marcus, just in shorts with a T-Shirt on, then since her mom was dressed like she was Kerry came in wearing a long T-shirt with a pair of her thong panties, so what if the squirt of a brother sees my panties or breasts, his 18 now and anyway big deal. I have peeked in on him while his was in his room getting dressed and I am sure he has peeked in on me!

Kathy is already on the small couch so the twins sit opposite her on the larger couch. Well kids, she starts, first you are really not kids, anymore, legally you are now 18-years old, can get drafted into the military if there was a current draft and have adult responsibilities even sign a legal contract. I have thought long, hard on this and I want to start giving you both more freedom. Freedom how the twins' pipe in!

Well, you both kind of know what goes on in my studio, I photograph, paint and film people of all shapes with some maybe in the nude. You have seen the picture in my studio of your dad, with his butt turned sideways without any clothes on. Next weekend, I would like to take then I will have hanging on the same wall, similar pictures of the both of you. However, Marcus, your hanging picture will be with a purple Speedo on to match your sister's thong bathing suit, as I don't want your penis, just yet shall we say, with a laugh "hanging" in my studio.

As part of some other pictures for our family's private collection, you will both be nude. Both twins are listening as they both hang on every word their mother is saying, just in listen mode.

I have tried raising the both of you, to be open & honest with each other, which you both follow these principles and I love the relationship the both of you share. I have been very open and appreciate that either of you can tell me anything as I won't judge. Unless I feel you are putting yourself, me or sibling in danger which hasn't come up.

So, Kerry my plan for you is similar to the plan for Marcus, is to have a beautiful family photo series with some of the pictures, I plan to paint. I will want you to wear that skimpy purple thong bikini bottom with matching halter top to start. This way you will match your brother, I know Marcus I'll go out to buy you a purple Speedo to match. The color will flow better with your sister's red hair, so sorry dear you're stuck as she sticks her tongue out to her son.

Where I am going, as she starts to laugh breaking up the tension in the room, my adults, is for the both of you to have more freedom in how you dress only within our house. In other words, so you're not shy for this photo shoot, I won't mind if you want to run around the house in the nude and as you can see, I am wearing a see-through nightgown so I have no objections of either of you to start seeing me in the nude as well.

Marcus starting to sputter but mom this is unfair, I am the only male, yea Kathy says so, what if I get a hard-on? Marcus, you will learn that having an erection is perfectly normal being around nude females. Kerry, would you have an objection to seeing your brother's penis normal or erect? No mom being a little more excited then she wanted to say it.

I am not forcing it and we will let it happen as it happens. Now go get dressed for the day, Marcus, you still planning to go over to Maryann's, yes mom. Kerry, wanna catch some lunch over to Westchester Burger, sure mom.

Everyone comes back home with Kerry starting to get ready for their big dinner, now not really worried anymore if Marcus sees her nude or not. She runs into her shower, gives her pussy a quick trim and then dries herself then putting on her nice cream-colored Victory Secret underwear with matching bra, dabs on some Miracle perfume finishing it off with her red mini-skirt that has the side zipper. Then she puts on a white blouse that will allow her to highlight the new necklace birthday gift from her mom.

Kerry throws her hair up into a ponytail adding a little bit of lipstick then some make up and she is basically ready. She then puts on the new ear rings, her new bracelet, tries to put on her necklace but has trouble, so she runs into her brother's room. Marcus meanwhile also deciding to leave his bedroom and bathroom doors open as he takes a shower. Having the shower curtain in place, decides to take a quick load in honor of his 18th birthday, masturbates.

Marcus, Kerry yells out into his bathroom I need your help, what Marcus yells out, as she enters the bathroom, as he is coming out of the shower in the nude, Kerry tells him to move along as we have to get ready. Marcus tells her that he is working on it wanting to know what she wants stating by the way sis you look hot then adds should I also say smell good, thanks bro. You are looking good also, nice pencil you got their bro as Kerry teases her twin, but you would look better dressed then ready to go.

Marcus then helps his sister with her necklace, she then hangs with him in his room watching him get dressed. Marcus continues to finish drying off from the shower, throws on a pair of brief underwear, then his dockers with a nice dress shirt, sets and throws on his new watch from his mom. Now you are looking better bro. Thanks. They head downstairs to join their mom.

They find their mom dressed similar to Kerry but with different colors while leaving her hair down. All three, go outside to meet the Limo to head off to get Maryann. Maryann runs out to the limo with Marcus not the driver holding the door for her, she gives him a quick peck on the cheek then jumps into the limo.

Marcus gets a good look of her ass being covered by a pink thong he gives her, as she is getting into the limo, a little love slap on her ass. She says hi to Mrs. Vanderman then gives Kerry a hug, followed by a kiss on the cheek, saying Happy Birthday Kerry. Kerry hugs her back, saying thank you.

Maryann after she is settled in the Limo, notices the new Jewelry on Kerry. Hey Kerry, I love your bracelet, ear rings with matching necklace you look hot sister, thanks mom gave them to me for my birthday Maryann, you look hot their girl yourself. Meanwhile sitting in the back next to Maryann, again looking perplexed at this sister talk between the two girls, Marcus knew they knew each other from school, but just how close are they? You did good on Kerry's gift, Mrs. Vanderman, Maryann says, Thanks.

During the drive Marcus says to everyone, I am the luckiest man in the world being with three sexy beautiful looking ladies that are dressed to the nines and thank you mom for taking us out. Yes, Maryann and Kerry both shout out a thank you, then say we are also lucky to be with a handsome man, both in a young girl giggle.

Kathy says, I just wish your dad could be here to celebrate with us, he would be so pleased with how the two of you have turned out. I miss him and I know so do the both of you. Maryann, he was a great guy, too bad you could not have met him, he would have loved you being with his son and I did love him to the end.

Entering the restaurant heads turn, both male and female to admire the women, as the foursome walk to their table. At the restaurant, they all order steaks, then the large birthday cake comes out, everyone starts to sing Happy Birthday then Kathy pays the check so they head back via the limo to Scarsdale. Stopping at Maryann's, Marcus walks her to the door with some deep kissing, then he heads back to the limo, with the driver holding his door. He hops in and they go to their house.

Through-out the week the twins, test the nudity around the house, Kerry and Kathy seeing Marcus's 7-inch pencil size penis, his erections while he gets to see his mom's and sister's breasts & pussies over the course of the week, it is suddenly starting to not be an issue any longer becoming just naturally as they are all getting used to seeing the other in the nude. Sometimes they wear loose or other clothing around the house especially when Maryann comes to visit Marcus.

The following Saturday with Kathy meeting the twins in her studio both dressed in only their bathing attire telling them first I am going to photograph Marcus, boys go first she teases, then Kerry. Then I will do the series with the both of you in the nude, side by side.

Marcus please stand by the chair but wait, I want the both of you to wear eye masks so you can cover your identities. I don't want clients to know what my children look like as some may kind of perv on you or should they see you around town. I can tell them, if I feel it is safe to let them know who are in my pictures.

She then starts snapping pictures of Marcus in his Purple Speedo to match his sister's thong. Kathy goes to her easel, using charcoal she starts making some sketches on the paper. Then has him turn sideways a little as she snaps some more pictures then drawing some more.

This goes on for about 15 minutes, when she says break time for Marcus, Kerry your next. Kerry wearing just her skimpy purple thong bikini bottom as Kathy decided since the twins were comfortable being nude around the house to have Kerry start with her top on. Kerry goes over with her mask covering her beautiful blue eyes, to stand by the chair. She repeats the session with Kerry as was with Marcus then says break time to both of them.

Let's go into the kitchen relax and have lunch then we go onto the nude portion. After cleaning up the kitchen from lunch they head back to the studio. OK, Kerry you are first this time, off with your bottoms, Kerry removes her thong then sits on the chair with her eye mask back on with Kathy snapping some more pictures, now please remove the eye mask off while looking directly at me, snap, snap, snap. You can stand up snapping several photographs of her daughter still in the nude now without the eye mask.