Kathy's Twins Model for Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maryann please face forward, Marcus, do you think you can lift Maryann, ah yes mom, she's a light weight, OK then lift her up into a cradle position. Marcus lifts Maryann eagerly while Kathy takes some more pictures. Give her a quick kiss, snap, snap, then put her down.

Next, I want the two of you to face each other again, Kathy noticing Marcus getting an erection, deciding to move the session along faster. Now embrace, body to body. The two embrace each other, with the height difference his penis doesn't align with her pussy but her stomach. Snap, snap, now kiss each other, as the two are embracing they start making out. Mouths with tongues start moving in harmony. Kathy snaps a few more pictures.

Kathy notices that Marcus is the first to move out of the embrace, as he is starting to slide his one hand to one of her small breasts, Kathy lets him get there, snaps a few pictures, then says OK next scene.

Marcus is bummed out, as he is horny as hell knowing that Maryann is also but he stops to listen to his mom. So, you two have been standing for a while, I want the both of you in the over-sized chair, I think you will both enjoy this.

Even though it is Kathy's flesh and blood in front of her plus his girlfriend, Kathy is having fun plus she is enjoying teasing them however they don't know this yet but she will let them have relief privately together after the session. They will be good and ready for each other, not sure if they are fucking each other yet, oh the thoughts I am having about young love.

I remember the good times with Charlie and how we were fucking like rabbits especially when I was pregnant with the twins then of course after, before he got sick, thinking to the present about Marcus & Maryann, not sure how sexually active they both are or how far they have gone with each other plus as his mother, I am not sure I really want to know.

Marcus please sit in the chair, Marcus goes into the over-sized chair, now Maryann, I want you to sit in Marcus's lap. Marcus looks over the side of Maryann then gives his mom a smiling thanks with a wink. Marcus's 7.5-inch penis slides under Maryann as she moves to make an adjustment in her sitting position, his penis pops up between her legs, sticking out a little so Kathy snaps several pictures and is so happy she has video of this session.

She zooms in on Maryann's pussy, with Marcus's penis sticking out noticing the pre-cum, then zooms back out. As she is starting to zoom out, she notices that Maryann is sliding her body up & down with Marcus's penis trapped, so Kathy starts to zoom back in with her camera.

Kathy can't take it any longer, as Marcus starts making out with Maryann, he is rubbing her breasts, Kathy can't believe that she is starting to feel moist in her own pussy, she starts to slide her one hand down to rub herself while holding the camera with her other hand. Realizing the teens are in front of her, Kathy moves her hand back, continuing to watch these teens starting get much more sexual with each other.

Marcus took notice of how his mom was rubbing herself while watching him & Maryann play with each other. Kathy as hard as it is for her to remain the professional mother, as she continues to watch this event, goes back to taking some more pictures.

Then Marcus's lips go to her very small, almost non-existent nipples, starting to suck on them, with Maryann getting moister in her pussy, she continues to slide up and down Marcus but now has her own hand on her clit as she starts rubbing it very hard, then inserting her small finger in/out, almost to the point of her having an orgasm.

Kathy decides to let the two lovebirds finish without the voyeurism from his mom. Kathy doesn't know what came over her, leaving she whispers have fun kids then starts running up the stairs to jump into her bed, she gets her trusty vibrator then lubing it up, shoves it into her already wet pussy, starting to recount the session she just photographed, wondering why she is having such thoughts about her own son and his girlfriend.

After he notices his mom leaving the two now alone, he replaces Maryann's own finger that was in her very moist pussy, then he starts to finger fuck her making sure to rub over her clit. She starts to get more feelings with additional moistness, starts squirting from her pussy, having a major orgasm.

Maryann starts to rev up her movements faster with his penis now tightly gripped, Marcus starts spurting his white cream cum on her legs as well as between her legs. The two now feeling much better continue to sit in the chair cuddled together. Turning they both say in unison, I LOVE YOU and thank you that was so much fun.

The end, hope you enjoyed it.