Katie 03: Katie's All Achy

Story Info
Katie feels achy and needs Daddy's help.
2.5k words
4.5
51.1k
61

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 02/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Katie's daddy teaches her about her grown up body, he's going to help her when she needs him. Katie feels funny at school and needs her daddy's help.**

**This is an exploration into my specific kink, the stuff I want to read about... Basically I've been reading on this site for years and finally decided to write the thing I've always wanted to find. This is fantasy, fiction, kink, it is not and should not be considered anything other than horrifying when thinking of real life and real people. The fun of fiction is you get to write or read whatever fucked up shit you want, because it's not real. I'm writing this because *I* think it's hot, not because it's realistic.

These characters are not remotely realistic (thank god) and I like them that way. If that's not for you then *shrug* but please don't comment with offensive language, they will be deleted. This is erotica, I don't like realistic characters, I want them clueless and over the top absurd. If you don't that's your business. Everyone has a right to their own opinion but offensive comments will be deleted. Chapter 3 of a long series.**

In the morning, daddy made pancakes and bacon. Katie could smell them from her bedroom and woke up with a big smile on her face. She snuggled back into her bed and looked around her room. It had been so nice having daddy tuck her in last night. She hoped he'd make it regular, even if she was too grown up to want it. Her room, too, wasn't as grown up as Katie knew she was. When she was little Roger had helped her paint it pink and then she'd hung fairy lights and posters of her favourite bands, one of a pretty unicorn in a meadow, and another of a fairy girl beneath a tree. She still had piles of stuffed animals on her bed and a chair across the room and her curtains had little purple flowers on them. Katie loved her room, but it felt like the bedroom of a little kid and she didn't feel like a little kid anymore.

With a humph, Katie climbed out of her bed and padded downstairs into the kitchen. She didn't bother changing out of her PJs, it was still early and she wanted the bacon!

"Daddy do you think my room is for a little kid?" She asked, sneaking a piece of bacon from the pile on the stove when Roger turned away for a sip of his coffee.

"Good morning, baby girl. No I don't think your room is for a little kid, don't you like it?"

"I do like it, but it doesn't feel very grown up."

"You know, princess, adults still like to have things that don't feel so grown up. We all want to stay like little kids a little bit."

"Really?" Katie was incredulous, she took a sip of her orange juice.

"Really, baby, I promise. Your room is perfect just the way it is. Besides, daddy likes to see you all surrounded with things that are pink and fluffy, don't you like that?"

Katie's smile was wide. "I love it, daddy."

"Good girl." Roger flipped a pancake on the stove. When he finished he passed a plate to Katie and they sat at the kitchen table to eat.

"Where's mommy?" Katie asked with a mouthful of pancake.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, baby girl." Roger scolded.

As if she was answered Katie, Lacey strolled into the kitchen. "Good morning, you two." She said without looking at them, filling herself a cup of coffee. "This looks great, Roger. I wish I had time to join you guys but I've got a meeting early this morning."

Katie glanced at her mom, disappointment flooding her. "That's okay mom." She said into her juice.

Lacey rolled up a pancake and held it out in thanks. "Bye guys, have a good day!"

Katie listened for the front door shutting and then returned to her plate, but she'd already finished.

"All done baby?" Roger asked, his tone kind. "I know you miss your mommy, so do I. But you know, spending so much time with my princess makes me feel better, does it make you feel better too?"

Katie nodded but she didn't look at him.

"Why don't you come sit with daddy?" Roger patted his knee.

Finally Katie looked up at him, her eyes rimmed with tears. She nodded and shuffled over to climb into his lap. Wrapping her arms around her neck, Katie nuzzled in like a little kid. For once, she didn't care that she was grown up.

Roger held her and cooed words of reassurance into her air while he stroked Katie's arms and then her bare legs. Her unicorn nightdress had ridden up and the whites of her little panties were visible, Roger's hands pressed into her flesh. His fingers trailed under the edge of her nightie, pulling up the fabric so he could reach the skin underneath. Katie sighed, but she didn't move, her daddy knew she needed comfort.

"How are you feeling today, princess?" His fingers brushed the bottom of Katie's breasts, it sent something twirling into her belly and she shifted in his lap, giggling into his t-shirt.

"About what, daddy?"

"Well," His fingers continued to brush the heavy flesh of her breasts, moving to cup the weight and squeeze just a little. Katie wasn't used to this kind of grown up cuddling but she wanted to make her daddy happy. "Are you still feeling like a grown up girl?"

Katie nodded. "Yes daddy."

"Good. You know Katie, one of the changes that your grown up body is going to go through, means that sometimes you're going to feel funny in your tummy."

"I've felt that already, daddy!" Katie was so excited, there was a grown up thing she'd already felt!

"I know you have, baby." He sounded so proud, it made Katie grin. "Sometimes those funny feelings will get so intense that you have to do something about it."

"What do I do about it?"

"I want you to come to daddy when you feel that way, okay baby girl?" His hand moved again, this time he grasped Katie's nipple between his fingers and pulled. It made her mewl and squirm in his lap. There was something below her, too... It felt hard and was growing. Was this what made the bulge in her daddy's pants?

"Daddy I feel funny now." Katie whined. Her body felt all hot and weird, her tummy felt tight and her princess parts ached. Roger twirled her nipple, Katie wondered if he knew he was even doing it, but it was making the funny feelings worse.

"That's good, baby girl. That means you have an ache in your special place. Daddy will show you why you need to come to him when you feel this way, okay?"

The sound of the front door opening startled Katie still. Roger's hand dropped from her breast and pulled free of her nightie just in time for Lacey to walk into the kitchen. "I forgot my laptop--" She announced before looking at where Katie was still wrapped in Roger's lap. "Oh." Lacey stood still, staring at them.

"Katie saw a spider." Roger explained, laughing. "You know how she gets, even grown ups get scared of spiders!"

Katie wondered why her daddy was lying, but she nodded along. It was the same reason why Katie couldn't tell her mommy how he was helping her be a grown up. They didn't want Lacey to feel bad.

Lacey stood still, staring at her husband and daughter, her eyes flickering between them. She smiled wide and this seemed to help. Lacey nodded and then grabbed the laptop she'd left on the kitchen counter. "Right, well, you two have a good day."

* * *

Katie sat in math class with her legs crossed. She felt funny again but this time it happened without her daddy checking her. By the time Lacey had left again that morning, it had been so late that Katie and Roger had to get straight to school. She hadn't felt quite as funny then, but now it was back. Something was very wrong with her, her tummy felt tight and swirly and her princess parts were hot and aching even though her skin had healed from the waxing. The teacher was talking, writing on the whiteboard about algebra but Katie wasn't paying attention. She was too busy squirming in her seat, willing her body to stop whatever was happening. Finally she couldn't take it any longer, her hand shot up in the air.

"Yes, Katie?" Her math teacher, Ms. Steele, asked.

"Can I please use the bathroom?"

"Yes, of course. Are you alright?"

Katie's cheeks heated and she looked down. "I'm not feeling good, Ms. Steele."

Her teacher nodded knowingly. "Take your time dear."

Katie scrambled from her seat and rushed from the door. Instead of turning into the girl's bathrooms, though, she went straight for the principal's office. The receptionist wasn't at her desk and the door was open so Katie rushed into her stepdad's office and shut the door behind her.

"Katie, what's wrong?" Roger stood abruptly, the chair hit the wall behind him. She must have looked as frantic as she felt.

"Daddy something's wrong." She shifted on her feet, squeezing her thighs together.

"What is it, baby girl?"

"My..." She hesitated, her face was hot. She didn't know how to say it without crying.

"You can tell me, princess, what's wrong? Are you sick?"

"No daddy, I... My--" Her voice lowered to a whisper. "There's something wrong with my special place." She shifted on her feet like she had to go to the bathroom. "You told me to come to you when I felt funny."

Roger's face turned serious, but the corner of his mouth threatened to curl into a smirk. "You're a very good girl for coming to daddy like I asked. What does it feel like baby?"

Katie nodded, flushed with pride. "I feel funny, squirmy and achy and... And I'm all wet and sticky with grown up girl juices." Her knee bounced and Katie's fingers twined together.

"Oh, princess, I know what's wrong." He sat on the edge of his desk and cupped her cheek.

"You do?"

"Yes baby, just like this morning, you've got a hot little pussy. I can see it's gotten worse though, because daddy didn't have time to help you earlier."

Katie whined and nodded. "How do I make it better?"

Roger stood and walked to the door. Once he'd made sure that his receptionist, Linda, wasn't at her desk, he shut and locked them in. "I can make it better baby girl."

"Oh please daddy, please make it better." Katie was whimpering and squirming in her seat.

"I will princess. Take off your panties and hop onto the desk for me."

Katie scrambled to her feet and reached under her uniform skirt to pull away her white cotton panties. She was sitting on his desk a moment later.

"Aw baby, you must be so uncomfortable?" Her daddy cooed. "Let me make it better."

He moved some things off his desk so she had more space. "Lie back princess."

Katie did as she was told, lying flat on the desk while her legs dangled off the side.

"Are you going to make sure there's nothing wrong, daddy?" She looked down at him, her face full of fear.

"Of course I am baby. Spread your legs for daddy." He was already lifting her plaid skirt when Katie's legs spread. "You need to lie back and let me make it better okay, no stopping daddy with questions."

Katie nodded and her hands gripped the edge of the desk.

"Good girl." Roger kneeled between his stepdaughters open legs and inhaled as he stared at her glistening little girl pussy. "You've got such a pretty little pussy baby, all pink and soft." Katie whimpered. "Remember to be quiet baby girl." He told her seriously, waiting until she nodded. Then his mouth was on her princess parts. It was like when he'd checked her out after the waxing, but so much more. Her daddy licked and lapped at her pussy and Katie writhed and whimpered on his desk. He had to grab hold of her thighs to keep her still, locking them around her head as he prodded her little hole with his tongue and nibbled on the little nub that made her feel hot and tight.

"Daddy!" Katie cried out before slapping her hand over her mouth.

"Relax baby, daddy's going to kiss your little pussy all better." He kept going, licking and sucking while Katie's belly got even tighter and everything felt even more funny. It built and built and she worried she might explode but just when she thought she couldn't take anymore, something burst inside her and she was moaning and crying and whimpering into her hand as her daddy slowed his licks and sucks. He finished by pressing a kiss to the little nub in her pussy. "All better, baby girl?"

Katie's whole body had gone soft. She couldn't move, but she nodded and mumbled something like "yes daddy, yes."

"That's my girl." Roger stood, licking his lips and wiping the rest of her grown up girl juices on his sleeve. "Now hurry up and get back to class." He held his hand to help her up, Katie was unsteady for a moment but the feeling came back to her legs quickly.

"Yes daddy." She still felt funny, kind of floaty and silly.

"And princess," Roger squeezed her fingers. "Like I told you this morning, that was a very grown up feeling you had. It's going to happen more and more now, so remember, I need you to come to daddy whenever you feel funny, okay? I'll make it better for you."

Katie nodded, her cheeks were hot but she did feel so much better. "Yes daddy."

"But princess?" He turned very serious.

"Yes daddy?"

"Only your daddy gets to help you when you feel funny, okay?"

Katie nodded. She wasn't sure what he meant, who else would want to help her with her grown up problems? Roger grinned at her, then used his hand to shift the bulge in his pants, he winced. "Daddy, are you okay?" Katie stared at the bulge pressed to her daddy's belly. It was so big, it looked so uncomfortable.

"Yes baby, daddy's fine. But just like he helped you when you feel funny, soon I'm going to need your help, okay?"

"Yes daddy, I want to help you!" Katie grinned at him. Did Roger really need help with grown up things just like she did?

"That's a good girl. Now run along back to class, baby." Roger leaned in to press a kiss to Katie's forehead, then opened the door to his office and shooed her out while she giggled. She walked back to class feeling much better, she was so lucky to have her daddy there to help her with her grown up funny feelings.