Katie 04: Katie Helps Daddy

Story Info
Katie helps her Daddy with his aches.
2.4k words
4.54
33.1k
42

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 02/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**It's time for Katie to help her daddy the way he's helped her.

**This is an exploration into my specific kink, the stuff I want to read about... Basically I've been reading on this site for years and finally decided to write the thing I've always wanted to find. This is fantasy, fiction, kink, it is not and should not be considered anything other than horrifying when thinking of real life and real people. The fun of fiction is you get to write or read whatever fucked up shit you want, because it's not real. I'm writing this because *I* think it's hot, not because it's realistic.

These characters are not remotely realistic (thank god) and I like them that way. If that's not for you then *shrug* but please don't comment with offensive language, they will be deleted. This is erotica, I don't like realistic characters, I want them clueless and over the top absurd. If you don't that's your business. Everyone has a right to their own opinion but offensive comments will be deleted. This chapter features questionable consent and rough incest. Chapter 4 of a long series.**

Katie and Roger were alone again. Lacey was out of town for a few days, she'd had to leave unexpectedly, saying something about a case she couldn't get out of. As usual, they were used to it. Katie had hugged her mom goodbye and told her she loved her, but it felt different now. She didn't miss her mom like she used to. She had her daddy and he was enough.

"Can we watch a movie tonight?" She asked once they'd cleaned up after dinner. Katie had changed out of her school uniform and into a pair of pink leggings and a t-shirt that hung loose over her bare chest.

"Of course, baby girl, whatever you want."

Katie beamed and skipped into the living room to search through Netflix.

Roger followed shortly after her, taking a seat next to her on the couch. "I have something to talk to you about, princess."

He sounded so serious, Katie stopped her scrolling so she could look at him. "Yes daddy?"

"Remember I said I was going to teach you about the bulge you sometimes see in daddy's pants? And how daddy needs your help to feel better just like he helps you?"

Without realizing, her eyes flickered to his pants and sure enough, the bulge was back.

"Yes daddy. It looks uncomfortable, are you okay?"

Roger smiled and rubbed Katie's thigh softly. "It is uncomfortable, baby girl, and it's something I need your help with."

"What can I do?"

"Well baby, you know how I helped you earlier with the ache in your princess parts?"

Katie nodded. "You have an ache too?"

"Yes, the bulge is what happens when your daddy aches like you did earlier. Have you ever seen a man's cock, baby girl?"

Katie's eyes went wide and she shook her head. "Do you mean--" Her voice became a whisper. "Do you mean the penis?"

Roger smiled and squeezed her thigh. "Yes princess, but it's better to call it a cock."

"I haven't ever seen a cock daddy."

"Do you know what they do?"

Katie chewed on her lip and her cheeks flooded with colour. "We learned about it in sex ed, daddy. But I wasn't paying attention, it made me... It made me feel funny."

"That's because you're my precious and pure little girl, aren't you?" He sounded so proud, it filled Katie with warmth.

"Yes daddy."

"Good girl. You don't need a stuffy sex ed class when you've got your daddy to help you anyway." Katie beamed. Roger continued. "I'm going to show you my cock, okay baby? It has an ache and I need you to help me with it like I helped you."

Katie's eyes returned to the bulge in her daddy's pants, her mouth hung open while she waited.

Roger choked on a groan as he watched his daughter watch him. Then his hands went to his belt and unfastened it, unzipping his jeans and pulling his cock free. It sprung out of his briefs and hit his stomach with a smack. Roger wasn't sure it had ever been harder, but watching Katie take it in was making it even worse.

Katie swallowed, staring. "It's so big daddy."

Roger's cock was big and thick and heavy against his stomach. He grinned, how did he ever get so lucky? "You can touch it, baby girl."

Katie reached a hesitant hand to the tip of her daddy's cock. It was glistening with liquid and she wiped it with her finger. "What's this daddy?"

"That's pre-cum, princess. Daddy's cock makes lots of grown up boy creams and this is one of them. It means that daddy's cock is aching and it needs your help."

"What can I do?"

"I need you to hold it, baby girl, and put it in your mouth. I need you to suck my cock so that it doesn't ache anymore."

Katie sucked in a breath and continued to stare at Roger's heavy, leaking member. "I don't know if it will fit in my mouth daddy."

Roger wound his fingers through Katie's hair. "I need you to try, princess. Remember how much your daddy has helped you? You want to help me too, don't you?"

"Of course I do daddy!" Katie nodded emphatically and reached to wrap her hand around him. It was so thick she needed both hands. Together, her hands pumped his cock tentatively. "Like this daddy?"

Roger groaned and leaned back into the couch. "Yes, baby girl, just like that. But you need to use your mouth too."

She pumped him again, taking note of the strangled sounds he made. Then she leaned over and flicked her tongue to lick the head of his cock. The liquid leaking from the tip tasted salty, Katie grinned and wrapped her mouth around the tip, sucking it into her mouth. "Daddy it's yummy!" She told him, popping off him like a lollipop before returning to her sucking.

Roger let out a long, loud groan and his hand tightened in her hair. "That's it baby. Daddy's cream is just for you, it's going to fill up your little belly." He moaned, his hips thrusting up once and impaling Katie's throat. She choked and sputtered. "You need to be a big girl, princess, no pulling away. Use your pretty little princess mouth on daddy's cock."

Katie nodded, sucking him back in. The more she sucked, the tighter his hands grasped her hair. Roger was groaning and his breathing was coming in ragged gasps as Katie bobbed on his cock, saliva starting to drip from her mouth.

After another moment she tried to pull away, but his hand held her tight. "None of that. Keep going princess, take me deeper. Your little mouth was made to suck my cock."

She looked up at him but he wasn't looking at her, his tone was harsh and head was thrown back with his mouth hung open. She did as she was told, taking him deeper and suctioning harder. She wanted to make her daddy happy, wanted to help him like he'd helped her, even if her mouth was getting a bit sore.

Then his hand was pushing her head down and his hips were pushing up, Roger pulled her hair so tight it hurt. Katie whimpered around her daddy's cock but he didn't relent, he pushed her head further, his cock going deeper into her throat and making her gag and cry. "Fuck yes, baby girl. Fuck you're taking your daddy's cock so well. That's it." Roger's words were slurred and disjointed. "I'm going to fuck your little throat, you were made for this." Saliva poured from Katie's mouth and dripped onto his belly. His groans echoed around the room, mixing with the slurping and sputtering of his cock deep in his daughter's throat as she tried to breathe through her nose.

She tried to speak but his cock filled her mouth, tears burned at Katie's eyes as she began to panic.

"Fuck, baby, fuck I'm going to cum!" The words came out with a groan. He held her tight and Katie tried to calm herself, her daddy wouldn't hurt her, she could do this. She took a breath through her nose and sucked him deeper. "That's it baby, fuck yes, I'm going to cum down my baby girl's throat. Are you ready?"

"Mmph." Was the only sound she could make.

His movements were frantic now, he held her down and roughly thrust his pelvis into her face, his cock pressed deeper into Katie's throat and she swallowed around it. "Aaargh!" He yelled and on one more thrust he held her lips to his pelvis, his cock jerked and sputtered in Katie's throat. "That's it baby," He said on a ragged breath. "Swallow all of daddy's cream, don't let it go to waste." His cock poured cream into Katie's mouth and throat, it was hot and salty and she coughed on it, but swallowed it down.

Finally on a long breath, Roger released his grip on Katie's hair and she pulled herself free of his softening cock, gasping for air while tears poured down her cheeks. She scrambled away from him choking in breaths and wiping away tears.

Roger seemed to return to himself. "Oh baby girl I'm so sorry, did daddy scare you?" He spoke like she was an animal ready to spook.

Katie stared at him, her arms wrapped around her knees on the couch. She only nodded.

"I'm so sorry princess, but you took daddy's cock so well that he couldn't control himself. You have such a pretty little mouth and a tight little throat and I couldn't resist. That's what you to do daddy, that's how much I love my baby girl." He cooed before reaching out to her. Hesitantly, Katie moved closer. "Come here baby." Roger wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close to his side. His cock was soft, flopped against his open jeans. It looked harmless now, Katie wondered whether she was overreacting.

"Was it..." She looked into his eyes. "Was I good daddy, did I make the ache better?"

Roger smiled and pressed a kiss to Katie's hair. "You were so good, baby girl. You were perfect."

Katie released a breath and cuddled into his side. She was good, she'd made her daddy feel good, she'd helped to cure him of his ache.

"You're such a good girl, princess. You took daddy's cock so well, you have such a perfect little girl throat." He squeezed her tighter. "Now, how about we watch that movie?"

After the movie was over Roger told Katie that he had another ache in his cock. The bulge was big and angry looking and Katie wanted to help but she was afraid.

"I need your help again, baby, you want to help your daddy don't you?"

"Yes daddy." Katie spoke quietly. "But it kind of hurt last time, it was hard for me to breathe."

"I know, princess, but that's what it means to help daddy. You have to trust that daddy won't ever hurt you for real."

Katie chewed on her lip and avoided meeting his eye, but she nodded. "Okay daddy."

Roger didn't say anything more, he just pulled out his hardened cock from his pants and indicated for Katie to suck it. She did, and he fucked her throat again. He wasn't gentle, it was impossible with his little girl's mouth wrapped around his cock like a vacuum, when he rammed the head down the back of her throat and she choked and whined and gasped for air around him.

"You can do it, baby!" He praised, pumping his hips deeper into her mouth.

Katie whimpered and her little hands beat on his thighs but Roger kept her hair wrapped around his fist, kept her face pressed to his pelvis even as her tears splattered his stomach.

"You're such a good girl, taking your daddy's cock all the way down your little girl throat." He groaned. "Daddy's going to give you more of his cream, are you ready baby?" He looked down at her and Katie's eyes searched for his. Her little pink mouth was wrapped around his thick, heavy cock. Her face was wet with tears and drips of saliva, her hair tangled in his fist. He'd never seen anything so beautiful. Roger grunted and bucked his hips, forcing Katie to swallow around his cock. Her fists were beating at his legs, her eyes panicked as she gagged and choked, but Roger couldn't stop. "You can do it baby, you can do it."

He was so close to coming, Roger threw his head back and roared, his fingers tightening in Katie's hair. He thrust once, twice, three times before his cock spurted deep into her throat. As it went limp, so did Katie. When he'd caught his breath, Roger looked down to find his little girl had passed out with her lips wrapped around his dick. He laughed but it came out as a cough, his orgasm still rolled through him, made stronger by the look of his little girl, eyes closed and lips loose around his softening cock, her little hands still making fists on his thighs. Maybe he'd been a little too rough with her, she'd needed air but he couldn't help himself, he'd just needed a few more seconds to come. It had been worth it, she was breathing just fine and would wake up remembering only how much her daddy loved her. Katie shifted a little, fluttering in and out of consciousness, but her mouth curled into a little smile.

He pulled her head off him and lay her cheek on high thigh, picking up his phone. "Trent, man, I finally did it." He laughed into the phone. "Yeah and I just gotta tell you, the same thing happened to me, I worked her a little too hard and she passed out." Trent said something in Roger's ear and he laughed again. "Yeah, I'm glad you've gotten Britney acclimated, I don't want this to happen to my poor Katie too often." Another laugh and a grin and Roger hung up the phone. Then he bundled up Katie's loose limbs, pressed a kiss to her nose, and carried her to her bedroom. As he tucked her into bed, he gently nudged and called her name until she woke, just to make sure.

Katie's eyes fluttered open slowly, he watched her figure out where she was, what had happened. "Did I do good, daddy?" She asked, yawning.

Roger grinned. "You did so good baby, you're perfect. Now sleep tight, princess, don't let the bed bugs bite." He squeezed her side through her comforter and Katie giggled, still half asleep.