Katie 05: Popping Katie's Cherry

Story Info
It's time for Daddy to pop Katie's cherry.
3.6k words
4.49
50.6k
67

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 02/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Katie needs to have her cherry popped if she's going to be a real grown up.

This is an exploration into my specific kink, the stuff I want to read about... Basically I've been reading on this site for years and finally decided to write the thing I've always wanted to find. This is fantasy, fiction, kink, it is not and should not be considered anything other than horrifying when thinking of real life and real people. The fun of fiction is you get to write or read whatever fucked up shit you want, because it's not real. I'm writing this because *I* think it's hot, not because it's realistic.

Katie and Roger are not remotely realistic (thank god), and I like them that way. If that's not for you then *shrug*. Everyone has a right to their own opinion but comments using slurs will be deleted. This chapter features questionable consent and rough incest. It's not going to be some dramatic cheating plot, don't worry. Chapter 5 of a long series.**

Over the next few days, there were a few times when Katie's special place got hot and funny and she had to go to her daddy for help. Ever since she'd turned eighteen her daddy was helping when she felt funny down there. Usually, afterwards, her daddy needed her help too. His cock always seemed to ache after he helped Katie, she tried not to worry that helping her was making him hurt.

But after it had happened a couple of times, she asked. "Daddy, you're always achy after you help me with my special place. Does it hurt you? I don't want to hurt you."

She'd looked up at him, eyes wide. They were on the couch, Roger's arms wrapped around Katie while she nuzzled his neck. Lacey was staying late at work like always, and Katie had just had her belly filled with her daddy's cream.

"No, baby girl. It doesn't hurt daddy, sometimes daddy's ache is a good ache, it means he liked helping your princess parts."

"Really?"

"Really, baby, daddy loves helping you with your special place. Remember, it's only for daddy, it's his job to take care of you."

Katie grinned, pushing her face into his t-shirt. "I'm glad to hear that, daddy, I want to make you happy."

"You do make me happy, princess. Soon you're going to make daddy even more happy, there's still more to learn about being a grown up and what that means for big girls."

Katie pulled away, surprised and excited. "I get to be even more grown up?"

"Yes baby, soon daddy's going to make you even more grown up."

* * *

On Friday, Katie woke in the middle of the night with her special place tingling and aching. She whimpered into the darkness of her bedroom, squeezing her thighs together and writhing in her bed, trying to rub herself on one of her stuffed animals. Nothing helped. Her belly was hot and tight and she wanted to cry. Then there was a knock on her door.

It was daddy, her mom was still out of town so it had to be. "Yes daddy?"

Roger opened the door and poked his head in. "Does my baby girl need to feel better?"

Katie whimpered. "Yes daddy, please help me. How did you know?"

Roger grinned and let himself in, closing the door behind him. "You woke me up with all your whimpering. I could tell you needed me."

"I do daddy, please make it feel better."

"I will, but princess, daddy's just as achy as you so we have to help each other today okay?" He stood with his hands on his hips, Katie's gaze dipped to find his bulge looking bigger than usual. Her daddy was uncomfortable too.

She nodded and waited for him to approach her. What did it mean that they would help each other? They could take turns... Katie's throat was still sore from the last time she'd helped her daddy with his ache. She'd helped him so many time since he taught her how, her daddy got achy even more than she did. He could be rough with her, too, sometimes it hurt and scared her a little, but she wanted to help her daddy.

"What do you know about sex, baby girl?" Roger sat on the edge of her bed and started to pull her comforter away. She wore a little t-shirt with a kitty cat and shorts that matched. He pet the kitty over her chest before pulling the top up to expose her breasts. "Look at these big girl titties." He added, too himself, as he squeezed them.

"I don't know much," She admitted. "I know it's how babies are made."

Roger grinned. "That's right princess, though it's not always for that."

"It's not?"

"No baby, sometimes grown ups have sex just because it feels good."

"I'm a grown up." Katie said confidently.

"You are a grown up, and that's why tonight I'm going to pop your little cherry."

Her eyes went wide. "My cherry?"

"Yes baby, it's what we call your virginity."

"You're going to make me not a virgin, daddy?"

Roger's eyelids went heavy and he sucked in a breath before licking his lips. "Yeah baby, I'm going to pop your cherry and make you a real grown up."

A smile pulled across Katie's face. "You'll make me even more grown up?"

"Yes princess, this is one of the last steps to becoming fully grown up."

"How do we do it?" Katie sat up and wrapped her arms around her knees.

"Well baby girl, I'm going to put my cock inside your pretty little pussy."

Katie's eyes bulged and her mouth dropped open. Her eyes flickered to the bulge in her daddy's pants--he'd already undone them and was pulling his cock out. It looked even bigger than the last time, though she knew that wasn't possible. But her princess parts were so little... "It's not going to fit!"

Roger groaned and stroked his cock, his grip was tight enough that his knuckles were white with the effort. "It's going to fit baby girl, I promise."

Katie kept staring at her daddy's cock. The tip was leaking pre-cum and the head was a deep red. She'd had it in her mouth, down her throat, many times now, but it had never looked scarier. "Is it going to hurt daddy?"

"It might hurt a little, princess, just at first. But you need to take it, okay? Daddy has been waiting a long time to fuck his little girl and I won't let you try to stop me once I've started."

Katie nibbled on her lip. "I don't know, daddy... I don't think I'm ready."

Roger sighed and shifted closer to her. "It's too late for that baby."

"What do you mean?" Katie's eyes were so full of innocence as she gazed at her step-dad. He had to hold himself back from taking her right then.

"I mean that it has to happen this way. Daddy has waited long enough but if you're going to be a grown up, a big girl, then he's going to have to fuck you."

Katie sucked in a breath, her eyes widened and shone with concern. "But I'm scared."

"I know you are, baby. But you trust daddy, don't you?"

She nodded.

"That's right, you know that even though it might hurt a little in the moment, daddy wouldn't do anything that would hurt you for real."

She winced, but nodded. He wouldn't she knew that, but still...

"It's your job to please your daddy you know, you agreed that no one else would get to see your princess parts unless I say it's okay. That means they belong to daddy, you belong to daddy."

"Yes daddy."

"Good girl, now lay back."

Katie nodded, she scooched lower on the bed and lay back, her eyes wide as she stared at her daddy.

Roger didn't ask before he removed her sleep shorts and white cotton panties, Katie just watched and he peeled them off her and tossed them aside. "Such a pretty little girl pussy." He told her, staring at her special place with his mouth open. "Now spread your legs her legs. Daddy's going to lick you first, I'm going to make you cum so that it won't hurt so bad."

Katie only nodded and watched his mouth descend on her little pink pussy. She knew what it meant now, for him to make her come. She understood that the funny feeling and the aches she felt meant she needed her daddy to make her cum. But this was the first time he was doing it for a reason other than to help her...

"Relax, baby girl." He growled into her little nub--her clit, he'd told her while he was licking it a few days earlier.

Katie let out a breath and tried to relax. Eventually her daddy's tongue pushed into her and before she knew it she was writhing and crying and gasping as she came on his face.

"That's it, princess. Now you're ready for your daddy's cock." He pulled his lips from her, his face turning serious as he moved up her body. At some point he'd removed his pants, his cock was stiff and heavy and hovered over Katie's belly as she stared at it.

"I don't want it to hurt, daddy." She said quietly, knowing it wouldn't change anything.

"I know you don't baby, but you have to help daddy and this is the only way." He wasn't looking at her now, Roger was holding his cock by the based and brushing it between his little girl's folds while she hissed and whimpered, waiting. When his cock was wet with his baby girl's grown up juices, he pressed the head against her little hole.

"Ow, daddy!" She whimpered, he hadn't even nudged the head into her.

"None of that baby," He scolded, using his other hand to hold her jaw. "You want to make your daddy happy, don't you?"

Katie nodded, her eyes filling with tears.

"That's a good girl, now let daddy put his cock inside his baby girl." He pressed the head to her tight little hole and Katie sucked in a breath, squeezing her eyes shut. Roger let out a prolonged groan as the head of his cock pushed into her tiny pussy. She was smaller than he expected, tighter than anything. He grit his teeth and pushed in carefully, slowly, waiting for the resistance he knew was there.

Katie cried and whimpered and gripped the sheets beneath her.

"You're doing so well, princess." He praised, pushing a little harder. There it was, the resistance he'd been waiting for. "Daddy's going to pop your cherry now, okay? It's going to hurt but I know that you're a big girl and you can take it."

Katie nodded, her eyes still shut. "I'm a big girl, daddy."

Roger grinned. "Yeah you are, you're my big girl aren't you? Are you ready?"

"Yes." She whimpered, clearly lying.

Roger watched her, gritting his teeth. She was so little, his baby girl, just waiting to take his cock deep in her tiny pink pussy. He'd planned to go slow, to be soft and tender with her, but he'd been playing with her too long now and his cock couldn't take another second of her teasing cunt. With a growled groan, he let himself loose. Katie's daddy thrust forward, his cock piercing through her cherry and forcing out a quiet scream. He stilled once he was fully seated inside her, holding himself over her and watching as her face went through every emotion and sensation he was causing. Her eyes were scrunched and her mouth wide as she whimpered through the shock and pain. "How are you doing, baby girl? Daddy's all the way inside you now."

Katie's eyes opened to look at him, her mouth gaping as she sucked in a breath. "It hurts daddy, it hurts really bad." A tear rolled down her cheek, Roger tried not to grin.

"I know it does baby, but you're helping daddy. You're everything daddy's ever wanted, okay? Your little girl body was made for me, it was made to take daddy's cock."

Katie whimpered but she nodded. "Yes daddy."

"Daddy needs to move now, are you ready princess?" His arms were barely holding on, his cock was cinched tight in his little girl's hot, wet pussy and he needed to move, he needed to thrust and rut into her like a monster. He knew she was hurting, but he wasn't going to stop, he couldn't stop.

Katie nodded, her eyes downturned and shimmering with tears.

"That's a good girl, you're daddy's good girl aren't you?" He pulled out, slowly, and groaned at the feeling of his little girl's pussy sucking at his cock. Katie whimpered beneath him, but she didn't complain. "You're so good at taking your daddy's cock, you were made for this baby." He cooed, pushing himself back in with another laboured groan. Katie's eyes scrunched up again with the pain of it, she bit her lip. "You're going to be daddy's perfect little slut, aren't you baby?"

Katie's eyes flew open. She was used to him talking dirty to her, but not like that.

"That's right, princess, you're going to be daddy's perfect little cocksleeve from now on." He gritted his teeth and pulled out before slamming back into her. He picked up his pace, rutting into his little girl while she cried and whimpered, her nails raking down his arms as she scrambled for any kind of control. She couldn't have it, of course, her daddy was in control now and he was going to take her exactly as he wanted. He was beyond caring how Katie felt, it had gone on long enough, the way he'd pleasured and pleased her. Now it was his turn, she was his baby girl to fuck. He slammed into her, over and over, so hard that Katie's little body moved up the bed until her neck was cramped by the headboard and she was whimpering from more than just the stretching, burning pain in her pretty pussy. But Roger couldn't stop, he didn't want to. "That's right, baby girl, take it. Take your daddy's cock deep in your little pussy." He gritted out, thrusting hard. "How do you feel, taking your daddy's cock like the cocksleeve you are?"

Katie only whimpered more. "It hurts, daddy!"

"I know it does baby, but it feels too good for daddy to stop. You're just going to have to take it, this is your job now, to take daddy's cock deep inside your little pussy whenever he wants to give it to you. Do you understand?"

Katie stared up at him, her face full of shock and horror, but she nodded.

"Use your words baby, tell daddy you understand."

"I understand, daddy." She said through gasps as he rutted into her little pussy.

"What do you understand baby?"

"That I'm your cocksleeve." She moaned now, the pain giving way to pleasure. "That you're going to fuck me whenever you want."

Roger grinned and watched as her expression transformed before his eyes. "Yes baby, you feel it now don't you? Daddy can make you feel good, too, and that's why you're his little cumslut, his cocksleeve. That's why daddy gets to own your little body."

Katie cried and moaned as he rutted into her, his thrusts picking up speed as he neared his climax. He wasn't concerned if she would come, though with the look on her face it was possible. "Yes daddy." She choked out.

"Good girl." He growled. "Daddy's going to cum, okay baby? Daddy's going to cum deep inside his little girl, are you ready?"

Katie's eyes flew open and her hands shoved at him uselessly. "No daddy, you can't cum inside me! That's how babies are made!"

Roger grinned. "I know baby, but daddy can't help himself, he needs to cum inside you, you need to be full of your daddy's cream from now on." Katie's horrified face only made him wilder. He was so close to cumming now, Roger thrust frantically, rutting inside his step-daughter as he groaned and choked on his breaths. Finally he spurted inside her, filling her as he jerked and grunted. With a little twinge on her clit, Katie was cumming too, her pussy pulsing around him. "That's my good girl," He cooed, his body pressed to hers as he spoke into Katie's ear. "Daddy's filled your little girl womb with his cum, with his daddy cream. I want you full of your daddy's cream all the time, from now on. Daddy's going to fill you up as often as he can, okay baby?" He pulled away to look into his little girls' eyes. Katie's were wide and full of tears but she was smiling just a little. "Tell daddy you understand." He pressed.

Katie nodded, her mouth still open wide as she stared up at him. "I understand, daddy." She told him just as a tear rolled down her cheek. Roger grinned, leaning forward to lick it off her face.

With a groan, Roger lifted himself off of Katie's little body and slowly pulled his cock from her little pussy. He watched it closely, the way it tugged at her pink flesh, the way she whimpered and scrunched her eyes shut. The way it was followed by a long dribble of pink cum that dripped onto her matching pink sheets, the little rainbows stained with his cream.

"You did so good, baby girl. Daddy loves you so much, you know that right?" He stroked her cheek, sitting on the edge of her bed. Katie turned toward him and curled up, she'd grabbed a little yellow giraffe stuffy and was hugging it tight.

"I love you too daddy."

"You're such a big, grown up girl Katie." This made her smile.

"Tomorrow's Saturday so Daddy will make you a big yummy breakfast in the morning, okay?"

Katie's smile grew and she looked up at him, peeking over her stuffy. "I'd like that daddy."

"Your Uncle Trent invited us over for the afternoon, too. Do you want to go play with Britney in the pool tomorrow?" He was stroking her hair, it made Katie feel soft and squishy, her eyes got heavy.

"Yes please, daddy."

"Sleep tight, princess." Roger pressed a kiss to Katie's hair, her eyes had already fallen shut and she was breathing softly. With one last look at her little pink pussy oozing with his cream, Roger groaned quietly and tucked the covers over his little girl.

Katie woke up to a knock on her bedroom door. It wasn't closed all the way, so Roger just pushed it open. "Good morning, baby girl. How did you sleep?"

Katie's eyes fluttered open, she tucked tight into her bed. She rolled over to see her daddy and the movement sent pain deep into her special place. She winced and whimpered. "Oh daddy it hurts real bad."

Roger was already walking toward her bed, he sat down on the edge and pulled back her covers. "I know it does, princess. Daddy's sorry but he had to do it. You understand that, right?"

Katie chewed on her lip, thinking it over. She wanted to understand, but she didn't really. "Why, daddy?"

He pulled the covers lower, stroking his hand down Katie's shoulder, down her side and over her little bottom. "Well baby, lots of reasons. First, I know you want to be a grown up, a big girl, don't you?"

Katie nodded emphatically. "I am a grown up, daddy."

"Exactly, and grown up girls don't have their cherries. But daddy also has needs, baby, and one of the roles that little girls sometimes play for their daddies is to help them with those needs. You want to help your daddy, don't you? You want to make daddy happy?" He looked very serious, his hand resting on her hip. It looked casual, but his grip was tight.

"Yes daddy, I want to make you happy."

"That's a good girl. You're going to make daddy happy whenever he needs it, from now on, okay?"

"Okayyy." The word was hesitant.

"I know it might be scary at first, baby, but daddy knows what's best for you. You have to trust daddy and let him use your body like it was meant to be used."

"So last night, when you popped my cherry... That's what my body was meant for?"

Roger grinned, nodding. "Yes baby, exactly. Big girls are made to be used, they're meant to have their little pink pussies full of cock and cream. Not everyone is lucky enough to have a relationship like ours, they don't always have their daddies to teach them to be grown up and to use their bodies like they're supposed to. But you and me are lucky."

Katie smiled into the stuffy she held tight. She was lucky to have a daddy who cared so much about her. "Okay daddy, I love you."

"I love you too, and I knew you'd understand, baby girl." He grabbed her nose and Katie giggled. "Now, I know your princess parts are achy so I ran you a bath. You'll soak nice and good while daddy makes breakfast, okay princess?"

"Yes please!" She was so eager, it was so nice of daddy to run her a bath, and he was going to make her a yummy breakfast. All because she was such a good grown up girl. She went to sit up, but Roger stopped her. Instead her wrapped her in his arms and carried her to the bathroom. Katie nuzzled into his neck. Her daddy loved her so much.

When he set her down in the bathroom, Roger leaned to press a little kiss to Katie's forehead. "When you're all done, baby girl, come find me. Daddy's going to fuck you real slow next time.