Katie 06: The Party at Britney's

Story Info
Daddy brings Katie to Trent and Britney's house.
3.3k words
4.55
29.7k
31
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 02/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Daddy brings Katie to their friends' house for some fun. Trent and Britney have their own daddy-daughter bonding time. Katie is starting to love it when daddy needs to fuck her.**

NOTE:

**This is an exploration into my specific kink, the stuff I want to read about... Basically I've been reading on this site for years and finally decided to write the thing I've always wanted to find. This is fantasy, fiction, kink, it is not and should not be considered anything other than horrifying when thinking of real life and real people. The fun of fiction is you get to write or read whatever fucked up shit you want, because it's not real. I'm writing this because *I* think it's hot, not because it's realistic.**

**Katie and Roger are not remotely realistic (thank god), and I like them that way. If that's not for you then *shrug*. Everyone has a right to their own opinion but offensive comments will be deleted. This chapter features questionable consent and rough incest. Chapter 6 of a long series.**

* * *

When they arrived at Trent and Britney's house, Katie was giddy, jumping up and down in her new pink swimsuit. She raced to the door of her friend's house and hammered at it with her little hand, her giggles were unstoppable. She was so full of energy after the morning they'd had. Her daddy had been gentle and helped her with a really bad ache, he'd used his tongue on her until she was wailing for her daddy as she came all over his face. She was still a little sore from when he'd popped her cherry, but it had helped.

"What's gotten into you, baby?" Roger asked, laughing, as he joined her on the porch. He knew the answer, but she didn't. Roger had given Katie a couple of caffeine pills that morning. He wanted her full of energy for the day by the pool, and for her to crash as hard as possible by the end of it.

"I'm just excited to see Britney, daddy. Do you think we can have some drinks by the pool, since we're both grown ups now?" She stared up at him, eyes wide, just as the door to Trent's house opened.

"Roger! Katie!" Come on in you guys. Trent waved them in, he pinched Katie on the side as she walked by him.

She yelped and smacked his arm. "Uncle Trent!"

"Even grown ups get tickled, Katie." He laughed. "Britney will be out in a minute." Trent turned to Roger who was putting his case of beers into his friend's fridge. "You think about my idea at all, Roger?"

Roger paused, grinning into the open door of the fridge. "I sure did. Let's do it, man, why not?" He slapped his friend on the shoulder.

Trent's smile widened. "What're friends for, right?"

Roger laughed. "You know, Katie was just asking me if the girls could have a few drinks today, since they're both grown up. What do you think?"

"I think they're ready, should we make them a couple of girly cocktails? What ladies drink on the beach?"

Katie had been watching the exchange, her eyes wide. Not only were they going to let her and Britney drink, but they were going to make them fancy grown up cocktails?! The day couldn't get any better. Britney bounded down the stairs then and wrapped her arms around her friend. "Katieeeee!" She squealed.

"Brit!!" Katie held her friend still, looking very serious. "They're going to make us drinks." She smiled wide.

"Really?" Britney's eyes widened to match her friend's. "Daddy, you're going to make us drinks for the pool?"

Trent pinched his daughter's cheek. "I sure am, little one! You're both eighteen now, that's old enough in my books. Now why don't you too go out and there and get comfortable, Roger and I will make your fancy cocktails."

This was met with joint squeals of excitement as the girls bounced out the back door of the house and to the pool, laying out their towels on the lounge chairs and settling in.

Before long Trent and Roger came out of the house carrying the girls' cocktails. They were big and slushy and pink and even had strawberries on the top. "Who wants big girl cocktails?" Roger announced.

"We do!" Both girls called, waving their hands over their heads.

"Enjoy, baby girl." Roger told Katie as he handed her drink. Katie saw Trent murmur something to Britney that made her blush, but she couldn't hear what he said.

"Thank you daddy." Katie grinned up at him and took a big sip through the straw. It tasted sugary sweet but there was a kick at the end that filled her with warmth. She took another long suck through the straw. "Mmm! It's so good."

"Only the best for our favourite girls." Trent said. Then he and Roger went to a nearby table to play cards and drink beers while the girls drank their cocktails and swam in the pool.

* * *

A few hours and as many big girl cocktails later, Katie and Britney were giggling together on the edge of the pool, swaying lazily, their eyes glazed.

"How are you girls feeling?" Trent asked, his bottle of beer hovering just below his mouth.

"I feel great, daddy!" Britney hiccuped.

"Me too." Katie giggled. Roger shot Trent a look over his hand of cards and he nodded.

"I think it's time we get you girls inside and dried off. What do you say we watch a movie together?" Trent offered, standing from his seat.

Britney and Katie looked at each other before they both scrambled from the pool's edge. Britney stumbled, her laughter broken by hiccups. She nearly fell into the pool when Trent grasped her arm and pulled her back.

"Woah, kiddo, be careful."

"I feel funny, daddy."

"I think you girls a little bit drunk." Roger called over, he had his arm around Katie's shoulders.

"That's because we're all grown up!" Katie told him through her giggles.

"That's right." Trent laughed. "Our girls are grown up enough to get a little drunk, aren't they Roger."

"They sure are."

Their dads help the girls inside and settled them into the big L shaped sofa in the living room while they went to get them each a glass of water and another cocktail.

"What are we going to watch, daddy?" Britney called to her dad.

"Roger and I picked something out, kiddo, we'll put it on in a minute."

While they waited, Britney squirmed a little in her seat, adjusting her swimsuit bottoms with a grimace.

"Are you okay?" Katie asked.

Britney sighed. "Yeah, just had a wedgie."

The next moment, their dads came back into the living room carrying drinks for the girls and a bag of popcorn which they spread out on the coffee table.

Trent took the spot next to Britney and Roger on the other side of Katie so that the girls were next to each other. The couch was so big, though, that they had lots of space to sprawl out and get comfy. Trent dragged a blanket and tucked it around himself and Britney and after he nodded at Roger, he did the same for him and Katie.

"All cozy, girls?" Trent asked and the girls nodded and smiled wide. "Great, lets get this started."

The movie they'd picked wasn't one that Katie knew, but she could tell right away that it was a movie for grown ups. The characters were always talking very seriously and they were kissing and rubbing each other more than movies she was used to. By the time the movie was a half hour in, both Katie and Britney watched with their eyes wide and mouths open, as the people on the screen slowly stripped each other naked and began touching each other.

"How are you feeling, baby girl?" Roger whispered in Katie's ear.

"I'm okay, daddy." She told him, squirming in her spot.

"Are you sure, princess?"

Katie bit her lip. "I feel a little funny, daddy."

"That's what I thought. Here," With one quick move, Roger lifted Katie and placed her on his lap. "Daddy will make it all better."

Katie's cheeks grew hot and she looked over at her friend. But Britney and her daddy were talking to each other closely, Britney looked a little sad but when she saw Katie looking, she smiled back. Trent had Britney pressed close to him and they were moving under the blanket.

"It's okay, baby, you don't have to keep secrets here."

"I don't?" Katie looked at Roger with wide eyes.

"No baby, Trent is helping Britney become a grown up too. Aren't you Trent?" Roger asked the last part loudly and Trent looked at Katie with a grin.

"That's right, we both want to help our girls become the best grown ups they can be."

Katie looked to Britney who nodded shyly. Her arms were hidden under the blanket but there was movement near where Katie had seen Trent's bulge before. Maybe Britney was helping her daddy just like Katie had helped hers? He whispered something in her ear and she looked down at the blanket then back to her daddy, he looked very serious until Britney lifted up the blanket and crawled under it.

"What's she doing daddy?" Katie whispered to Roger.

"She's helping her daddy, baby girl, just like you help me."

Katie chewed on her lip and watched as the shape of Britney began to up and down on Trent's lap. He'd thrown his arms over the back of the couch and his head was back. He groaned real loud. "She's sucking him, daddy?"

"Yes princess, now no more questions. Daddy needs to check your princess parts." His hand was wedged between Katie's legs and he pried her thighs open.

She winced and tried to stop him. "Daddy my princess parts are still really sore from when you popped my cherry, but they're all achy too."

"What did I tell you last night?" Roger used his other hand to force her legs apart, splaying Katie on his lap. Roger pulled aside her swimsuit and starting playing with her clit. "What are you, baby girl?"

Katie whimpered and writhed on his lap. She was scrambling to stop his fingers from thrusting into her sore little pussy, but he slapped her away. "Please, daddy!" She whined, she was pulling away but she was also grinding into his hand, she couldn't stop.

"Baby girl." His tone was serious, like she was making him angry. His fingers were moving faster now, pumping in and out of Katie's pussy and rubbing her clit. She was whimpering and gasping, writhing as much as she could in his grip, he held her strong. She was going to cum! But she didn't want to do it in front Britney and her daddy. "You don't want to embarrass daddy in front of his friend, do you?" He looked over to Trent who'd pulled the blanket off of Britney now. Katie cried in surprise, her daddy's fingers still pumping at her pussy frantically, she felt like she was going to burst. Trent had his hand on Britney's head, he was gripping her hair in his fist and forcing her lips down to his crotch. He was groaning, low and steady, but he was also watching Katie closely. Britney choked on his cock, coughing and spluttering saliva and tears.

"I'm sorry daddy." Katie whined, her voice shaking from the force of his thrusts.

"Daddy forgives you, baby girl. But he needs to teach you a lesson, daddy's going to fuck you again princess." He growled in her ear while his fingers ground violently into Katie's clit. "Are you cumming on daddy's fingers?"

Katie nodded, her mouth wide open as she spasmed around Roger's fingers and coating his hand in her juices.

"Trent, my little girl needs a fucking." Roger stood from the couch, holding on to Katie by the waist and placing her on her feet. Her legs were wobbly, he had to hold her steady.

"Daddy, please, not here." She whined, swaying.

"Take her into the guest bedroom, man." Trent nodded toward the stairs. "Up and to your left. Britney and I can certainly entertain ourselves, can't we little one?" He took his daughter by the chin and pulled her off his cock with a pop.

"Yes daddy." Britney nodded, smiling, her face tear streaked and dripping with saliva.

Roger grinned. "Come on baby." Throwing Katie over his shoulder, he took the stairs two at a time.

Roger took Katie to the guest bedroom next to Britney's. "Go and lean over the bed on your belly, princess." He told her, unbuttoning his pants. She was barely over the edge of the bed when she felt her daddy behind her, pulling down her swimsuit bottoms and bottoming out inside her in record time. He impaled her from behind rutting into her with loud grunts that Katie knew would be heard downstairs. She felt so full and he was being so rough, Katie could barely catch her breath. It felt much better than the last time, though and when he pulled out and thrust back in, deeper than ever before, Katie couldn't hold back a keening cry of pleasure. But she also couldn't help but imagine her best friend listening, the thought made tears spring to her eyes. And then her daddy was hitting some place deep inside her pussy and it hurt but it also felt so good.

"Oh, baby girl." Roger cooed when he noticed her tears, slowing his thrusts. "What's wrong?"

"Daddy, and what if Britney and Uncle Trent hear us?"

"I told you, princess, they won't think anything of it."

When Katie had sucked back her sobs, Roger returned to his rough fucking, slamming her body into the bed as he rut into his step-daughter. Katie was breathless trying to stay quiet, and he didn't seem to like that. Katie's daddy made her scream when he spanked her bottom and tweaked her clit. "That's right, baby girl." He groaned. "My perfect little cocksleeve." With a long groan, Katie came around his cock. She couldn't help it, something was bursting inside her while her daddy fucked her hard and fast. Then he was pulsing inside her, Katie could feel him filling her with a load of his cream, so much that is was squidging out the sides. "Oh, baby, you're such a good cumslut, you know that?" Roger ran his hand over Katie's hair. "You've made such a mess of your daddy."

Katie whimpered, her little pussy still clutching him.

* * *

It wasn't until her daddy had filled her with his cream another two times--next down her throat and another time in her pussy--that Roger and Katie got ready to go home.

When he was finally finished with her, Roger helped Katie stand. Her legs were even more wobbly now and he wouldn't give her back her swimsuit bottoms so she had to walk downstairs with her little pussy out. It oozed with his cream, running down the insides of her thighs and making squelching sounds as she moved. Roger had told her it was silly to be self conscious, Trent and Britney had already seen her with his fingers in her special place. This had only made Katie's cheeks burn hotter.

As soon as they reached the bottom of the stairs Katie could hear the grunting.

"Sounds like Trent's still going." Daddy said, his voice full of pride. "Let's go have a look, baby girl." Katie's mind was fuzzy and funny, she just followed her daddy, her fingers gripped tight in his hand.

They found Trent and Britney in his office. He had her bent over his desk, his hand pressing into her head, as he thrust into her from behind. The desk shook and Britney cried out with every thrust of his hips. Katie stared at her friend, Britney was facing her, her eyes rolled back and her mouth hanging open. She was making good sounds but she was really out of it. "Are you okay?" She mouthed but Britney just fluttered her eyes and moaned.

"So did you do it?" Roger asked, leaning on the doorframe.

Trent grinned. "Oh yeah I did." He replied through gritted teeth. He was covered in sweat and his face was contorted as he ground himself into her daughter from behind, pumping in and out at a punishing speed.

"Are you in there right now?"

"Fuck yeah I am." Trent groaned, stilling himself for just a moment, slowly pulling out and pushing back in, before returning to his fast pace fucking.

"Incredible, I've got to see it."

"Come take a look man." Trent nodded Roger over. Katie's fingers were still gripped in his so she went along with him. When they got to Trent, Roger pointed to where his cock was deep inside Britney.

"See that, baby girl?" Katie stared, blinking, her mind was still all funny. "He's fucking Britney's little pucker."

Katie looked closer, her eyes going wide. Trent wasn't in Britney's special place, but her bumhole. It looked like it must really hurt and it made Katie cross her legs tight. With a squeeze, she uncrossed them and rushed around to Britney's face, pressed to the desk and jerking back and forth on the cool wood.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum so hard." Trent growled. He sped up, ramming into her. "Your ass is so fucking tight, little one. Your hot little cunny is such a good cocksleeve, but your asshole is even better."

Britney let out a prolonged groan, her face contorted as she gasped, tears running down her cheeks.

"Daddy is she okay?" Katie asked, her eyes trained on her friend. Trent had called her his cocksleeve, just like her daddy called her. Katie was worried about her friend, but it was nice to hear they had even more in common. Britney was her daddy's cocksleeve too!

"Yeah baby, she's just fine." Roger told her, but he was still watching where his friend pumped into his little girl, his mouth open.

Trent fucked into Britney another time and seemed to hit somewhere new. "Oh fuck she's cumming!" He groaned and Britney gasped and let out a scream before going limp on the desk. Her eyes fluttered shut and her body softened. He started bucking wildly into her, jerking and spasming as he held Britney's hips to his. He moaned, long and hard, muttering "Jesus fuck" and "she's choking my cock" and "best fucking cum of my life" over and over. Finally he slowed and caught his breath, turning to Roger. "She pass out?"

Roger looked around at Britney and let out a laugh. "Sure did." Then he seemed to realize Katie was still there. "Britney's just fine, baby girl." He reassured. "You know that her daddy would never hurt her. He just tired her out, she made her daddy so happy and she came so hard that she fell asleep."

Katie peered at Britney, she did look sleepy before and now she was clearly resting. Besides, Katie had fallen asleep once while she was helping her daddy, and she was fine. "Okay daddy." She looked to Trent who was pulled his softening cock from his daughter's asshole with a long, low groan. It made a slurping, suctioning sound and he laughed, smiling wide.

Britney's bumhole was all red and full of her daddy's cream. Trent let out a groan and used his finger to smear it around, his eyes trained on it with his mouth wide open.

"That was the best fuck I've had in my life." He said, mostly to himself.

"So what do you say, baby girl?" Roger tugged at Katie's fingers. "Are you excited for when daddy fucks your little pucker?"