All Comments on 'Katie & Co'

by Frankenstein1962

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This tale needs to continue...so much love between father and daughter!

shadrachtshadrachtover 1 year ago

Well done, Frank! A hot story. Would love to know what the future holds. Sad that there doesn't seem to be much affection between Sarah and the MC. At least from Sarah's side of things. Would love to see at least a little come-uppance for her selfishness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent Story. Would like to see a continuation with more adventures of Steve and his new young lovers.

I guess Steve finally wised up that his and Sarah’s marriage is dead, lifeless pity fucks aside. Except for the financial stability that Steve provides Sarah’s pretty much done with Steve and is fully embracing her lesbian side with Jill. So much for a phase, eh? Sarah’s living the life she wants without Steve, now its Steve time to life his own life without Sarah. What better way to get over the life you had with your wife then with a trio of hot young and enthusiastic loves like Brooke, Katie and Lizzy. Kind of sweet that Katie got Brooke involved to watch after and take care of her father wile she's away at school with Katie. Now Steve's going to take a road trip to see Katie and Lizzy.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 1 year ago

5 stars. Hot taboo fun with horny young babes.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 1 year ago

I have read the story before, dozens of times. But you do tell it better than most.

pcman1950pcman1950over 1 year ago

Yes, more please! 5

Wash2015Wash2015over 1 year ago

I loved the story, 5*. I very much hope it continues and I hope there is a resolution with the wife. Either they finally separate/ divorce or she starts acting like a wife who really loves her husband but where Sarah is now as a character is a cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Have you ever saw..." No, it's seen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written and fucking hot. Hope there’s more

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AxelottoAxelottoover 1 year ago
That WAS hot

Thanks for the ride! I hope to see more of this.

Axelotto

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this, waiting for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story so much. It was very well written and made the characters be three dimensional rather than simple caricatures. Hot sex, great story, took 3 rubs to get through the whole thing LOL. Please part 2 soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story and well developed characters. I am looking forward to the next part too, and hope you post it up soon. But, I feel much like Wash2015 below about the so-called wife, Sarah. If I were the husband, that cunt would be sent packing down the road. She definitely needs to either get her act together or go down to her lesbo tennis instructor's place. Hell, with the harem of college girls that presently want to fuck him, I wouldn't take that cunt ex-wife back anyways. BTW, I've read quite a few of your other stories here and I am impressed with your writing and imagination; keep up the great work.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now12 months ago

Man, oh man!

I hope this is not the end for this 5 star story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFrankenstein1962@Frankenstein1962
Just submitted the last of my romance stories I have been clinging to. The next few won't be in that category. I have one "Erotic Couplings", cued up, but everything else is still an earworm. Hopefully I can find the words to collaborate with my thoughts. Cheers in 2024. Rema...