Katie & Co

Story Info
Daughter gets daddy's needs taken care of.
18.1k words
4.77
49.8k
101
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie & Co...

"Is dad really a nerd?"

Although I was out of the direct sightline of my wife, my daughter, and her friends, I still heard the question. I was working on a project. I was always working on a project. But when I heard Katie ask, I closed my laptop and turned my attention to them, because I had to hear the answer.

"Of course, he's a nerd, baby. But, in a good way."

Even if it were true, my wife's answer didn't make me feel any better about myself.

"What makes him a nerd?" Katie wasn't letting this go.

At forty years old, Sarah, my wife was just as hot as any of the girls sitting with her by the pool. Dressed in a black two-piece suit, she got up from the lounger and walked over to the oversized bucket of ice that was stuffed with chilling bottles of White Zinfandel. Uncorking what I'm certain wasn't the first bottle of the day, she walked to each of the three girls and topped them up.

"Have you ever saw your father play golf?" Mother asked daughter.

"No. He hates golf."

"Does he play any other sport? Does he even watch sports on T.V.?" She was weaving a nerd trap for our daughter.

Katie took a sip of her wine and pondered the question.

"No, not really, I guess."

"You guess? I've been married to your father for nineteen years and guess what? The only sport that he has ever played, was when he took you and your friends bowling for your fourteenth birthday party, and guess what? He complained about it for two weeks afterwards."

The trio of eighteen-year-old girls all chuckled. They were all there. They have all been the best of friends since their very first day of school.

"Okay mom. So, he may not like sports, but that doesn't make him a nerd. Give me another reason." Katie asked.

"Another? Honey, I can give you twenty." Once again, the girls chuckled. "Does you father own any tools?" Kate just shook her head "no" and waited for her mother to continue. "Of course, he doesn't."

"Mom..."

"Does he cut the grass or clean the pool? Of course, he doesn't, but neither do you or I. Hell, we don't even own a lawnmower. Look at this house. Neither of your grandparents gave us money. Nope. This is all your father. He works his ass off, but have you ever kissed him goodbye when he leaves for work?"

Katie giggled and took another sip of her wine. I felt bad listening to their conversation, but I was entranced by it.

"Well?"

"No mom. Does he even have a place to go to with an office?"

"If he did, it would be a waste of space. We've all snuck into "Mission Control" at one time or another. He does all of his programming and trading from there. Says that he doesn't need to go into the office, ever."

"So, just because he works a lot doesn't automatically make him a nerd."

"No. No, it doesn't. It's not the amount of work, it's the content of the work that he does that puts him in the "nerd" category. I'd bet a million dollars that he could spend a month explaining to each of you what he does, and you still wouldn't understand. I don't. But you never hear me complaining. We drive nice cars. Live in a huge, beautiful house and we go to great places."

"You were a cheerleader. You were smoking hot in high school and could have picked any guy. What made you pick dad?" I perked up to that. I wanted to hear the answer to my daughter's question.

"What do you mean by "were"?" Sarah ran her hands down the sides of her breasts, over her stomach, and cupped the cheeks of her firm ass. Crooked her leg so that it pointed away from her body, causing the girls to roar with laughter. "Your dad still thinks I'm hot."

"Mom, maybe you're the nerd." Sarah made a sour face and picked up the wine bottle. Another round of refills. It looked like all the girls would be staying over again this weekend. "Tell us, what drew you to him?"

Without a second of hesitation Sarah shared with her daughter and her friends.

"He is definitely not athletic, but he is devilishly handsome. When all the jocks only wanted one thing, he liked me for me. He was honest, smart and he could always make me laugh."

"When did you know he was the one?" Katie pried.

Cautiously, I peeked my head around the corner. I didn't want the girls to see me, but I wanted to see what Sarah was about to say. Her back was to me. Her voice lowered, making it tougher for me to hear.

"At a lake party. Betsy Paul's parents had a huge cottage and she invited ten or twelve couples for an overnight bonfire. We went as friends, but we both drank some warm beer from a keg that someone brought, and...well...the rest is history."

"You knew he was the one, because you had some beer together?"

"No...it was...he had...let's just say, he had hidden talents."

"Like..." From behind, I watched as Sarah spread her hands and the girl's eyes widen, and their mouths opened. "Oh my god, mom."

Sarah screamed and put her hand over her face.

It was time for me to stop eaves dropping. I walked away from the corner of the house, and I could feel the hardness in my pants.

I remember the night by the lake like it was yesterday. The memories were etched in my mind with vivid details. An extremely hot girl was taking a couple of blankets out of a basket and grabbing my hand. She pulled me down the sandy shoreline until we came to a large old boat that had seen better days. Both of our eyes glued to the other as we stripped down and found a spot on the old wooden floor.

Sarah's naked body was next to me. I remember her pulling my inexperienced hand to her firm breast, until the touch of my fingers wasn't enough. Then, I can still see her rising up so that she could move her nipples to my mouth. "You can suck them." She told me. "A bit harder. Yes, just like that, suck it hard. Now, lick them in circles." The instructions that she gave taught me a lot. It may have seemed like she was being bossy, but she was only letting me know how she liked her titties to be suckled, and I had no issues with doing as hold.

I could still see how her shiny blonde hair reflected the water and moon, as it covered my face and her lips touched mine. The memory of her soft hand grabbing the back side of my hand. Pushing it slowly down. Over her hard belly. Lower and lower until the tips of my fingers touched the soft curly carpet that lay like a welcome mat at the doorway to heaven.

Sarah's tongue moved in time with mine. I could feel the heat radiating up from her pussy. It was calling to me. It was begging me to pay attention to it. Who was I not to oblige? Sarah pushed just slightly, and it was all that I needed. My fingers parted the fleshy wetness of her lower lips as I ran my fingers back and forth through the furrows of her pussy. Gathering wetness and bravery. I could feel the hard nub of her clit pushing at me. Using my hand, I strummed it over and over until I risked putting a finger inside of her. Sarah's butt lifted off the floor of the old wooden rowboat and pushed up to my hand.

"Do it. It's okay. I like it." She told me as I inched digit into her.

Wrapping her hand around my shaft, and slowly pumping, I let my finger bury to the hilt in her.

Slowly pushing my middle finger in and pulling it out, I thought that this was the best night of my life.

Those thoughts continued to reboot. Every few seconds I thought that it couldn't get any better than what was happening I that moment, but to my surprise, it did. Sarah turned. Taking her hand off of my cock, she switched up and put it into her mouth. The most beautiful girl in our school or maybe even on the entire planet, had my cock in her mouth.

The next few seconds flew by me in a blur. I didn't even realize that she was moving until her leg had swung over my head. I had gone from staring up at the stars to gazing at her slit. It was the first real view of a pussy, and this pussy was lowering to my face like an asteroid crashing into earth. The only difference was it was me that exploded.

It was sensory overload. As soon as Sarah's pussy touched my mouth, I started to cum. I was licking her for all I was worth, and she continued to suck me. Not once did she chastise me for not warning her or give my hell for not knowing what I was doing in her southern regions. Nope. She swallowed everything that I gave to her and only gave me positive affirmation on what I was doing.

"Flick it faster baby. That feels really good when you lick it. Yes, keep doing that."

I knew that "It" was her clit, and doing anything that she wanted, wouldn't be a problem. I flicked it. I licked it. And when I sucked it between my lips, I sent her on a ride. Sarah came with a scream. I was so new at what I was doing that I was unsure if she actually enjoyed it, but the thickening juice that coated my tongue gave me indicators that she had.

My fingers and mouth were soaked with the slime from her meaty lips. My cock was like a piece of granite. It was waiting. Waiting for her. Waiting to see if the night was over, or just getting started.

Sarah turned so that she could kiss me. I didn't like the idea of her kissing me with a mouth full of my cum, but it didn't seem to bother her, so I went with it.

Spinning again, she stopped when she was aligned above me. The nervous lip biting told me that Sarah was worried. But there, in an old boat, beached on the sandy shores of a calm lake, on a warm, stary summer night, she lowered herself down and made me a man.

"Holy fuck Steve, I feel so full." Her head on my chest as if trying to think what to do next.

Yes, that's me. Steve. Husband. Father, and apparently, nerd.

"Baby? Baby? Steve, Jesus Christ. Where did you go?"

"What?" I jumped when I heard someone speaking.

Shocked out of my daydream I turned toward the voice. Sarah was standing with her hand on her hip. Still in her bathing suit, but now wearing an oversized floppy hat.

"I've been looking everywhere for you. I don't understand why you like it out here so much."

"I like it out here because as it turns out, people have a hard time finding me." I was sitting in what I liked to call my outside office. It was under a dozen citrus and olive trees, where the ground had been covered with crushed white stone. It had an outdoor desk and chair, and the wifi worked perfect without any hiccups.

"I was calling you for five minutes."

"Sorry baby. Deep in thought." And that wasn't a lie.

She came over, moved my laptop and sat. Her lips tasted of wine, and her ass was damp from the salted pool water.

"Are you interested in barbequing for us ladies tonight?"

"Absolutely. What would you like?"

"There's chicken ready to go, and I whipped up a salad earlier. Let's keep it light." She told me.

"Sounds good."

My fingers slid under the waist band of her bottoms and cupped her ass. It was a regular thing around our house. A show of affection. Even so, I knew that it wouldn't progress into anything further.

"Down tiger."

"We have time. The girls would never know."

"I'm a bit tired. Maybe another time baby." And she was gone. Lately, she was always gone, or she was always tired.

Cooking for this group wasn't a problem. No, I actually enjoyed it. What the problem was, was having four semi naked women frolicking around in front of me by the swimming pool, their asses covered with the narrowest strips of cloth imaginable, their pussies cupped with this strands that left nothing to the imagination, and titties, when they wore tops, they were only large enough to not allow their nipples to be exposed.

Starting the BBQ was easy. Putting the meat on was no problem. I went unnoticed. Unnoticed until the smell of cooking meat and some grilled vegetables filled the outside air.

Four of the six bottles of wine that they had started with lay on their sides. Empty, drained and dead. Like fallen soldiers. Katie waved at me standing behind the grill and when she did, her friends also waved and grinned.

"Where are you going?" Katie was talking to Brooke. I looked up and saw that Brooke's short curvy body was headed my way.

"I'm going pee." Her eyes glued to me as she walked.

"Really? Bitch, you've been pissing in the pool all day long and now you want to go in the house?" My daughter teased.

Brooke never answered. She just kept walking.

"Hi, Mr. Hidden Talents. I mean Mr. Jones." Her eyes staring down at me. Trying her best to see what was standing behind the grill.

"Brooke." I replied. Yeah, Sarah had told the girls about how we had met, and now they would use it against me.

"That smells so good. Is there anything that I can help you with, anything at all?"

"No slut. Go in the house and piss." Unknown to Brooke, Kate had come up behind her, just in time to hear her flirtatious question.

"I was just..."

"Yah, yah. I know what you were just...beat it." Katie shooshed her away with a hand slap on her round ass, and Brooke wiggled it all the way into the house. "Sorry, daddy." Katie's soaking wet body hugged me. Giving me a kiss that was too close to the lips for my comfort, I could feel the hard body of my almost nineteen-year-old daughter.

I didn't bother responding to her apology for Brooke. It was kinda flattering.

"Baby, tell you mother and your friends that dinner is served."

Eating al fresco so that the girls didn't need to change, I saw more camel toes, side boob and hard nipples than I could stand. I knew right there at dinner that it would be a masturbating night for me, and the spank bank was full.

It wasn't that I didn't want to have sex with Sarah. Even when I was extremely busy, I never, not even once, declined her advances. It was that she wasn't a willing participant. Over the years, as our daughter became older, Sarah was always afraid to let loose. She saved it for when Katie was at a friend's house or was at school, but the past few months, we were never alone. I still thought that she was hot, but as we approached our twentieth wedding anniversary, things changed for us. Sarah started playing more tennis. She had a crush on her instructor. A woman. What started as a trial bi-sexual tryst continued on until her sexual experimentation with another woman became a regular thing, and lately, she was less inclined to spend time with me.

Pair that, with the wine and a sleeping pill that she took every night at eleven p.m. and I was guaranteed alone time, and this evening was to be no different.

The sun had fallen behind the mountains, leaving only a veil of darkness to cover the west. With the absence of sun, the temperature dropped, and the chill of the night air was very evident. Sarah kissed me goodnight and headed for the other end of our house. Katie and her friend were still in their suits, and I could hear the whirling of the hot tub jets in the background. Liz, one of Katie's friends held a pile of fluffy towels in her arms as the girls headed toward the warmth of the tub.

"Daddy."

"Yes baby."

"Would it be alright if I opened another bottle of mom's wine?'

"I don't know baby. None of you are legally of age to drink, and you've had lots already."

"I know, but it's been over twelve hours, and none of us are going anywhere. Plus, look at us, no one has had too much. I promise, we'll behave." She gave me her innocent smile. The one that crushes my heart every time she uses it.

"Okay. But no one goes in the tub or the pool alone. And no shots or anything stronger than the wine. Understood?"

"Promise. Thanks daddy." This time it wasn't a close call. No. This time her lips landed squarely on mine. I watched her as she turned toward her group, and I gotta say, it was hard not to admire her cute little ass as she ran to Sarah's wine cooler.

Retreating to my hideaway was like a warm security blanket. It had all the amenities I needed. My workspace, a sleep space if needed, all I had to do was fold out the couch, a fridge and microwave, music, and a full bathroom and shower. It was my home, away from home, in my very own home.

Hitting the command switch, all four NEC MultiSync monitors fired at once, lighting the room. The buzz of electronics filled the air like white noise. Plugging my phone into the Marshall amp house speaker that was a birthday gift from Katie and Sarah, I turned up my blues playlist, slipped on my Beats and started doing some work.

Leaning my Herman Miller chair back as far as it would go, I became one with what I was doing. Seconds, minutes and maybe even hours passed. Like usual, I was lost in the passion of my work.

Jumping only slightly when a pair of arms draped over my neck and held my chest, pulling me back in my seat. I loved the feel of warm lips as they touched down and kissed the top of my head. Still focused on the task at hand, I reached behind the chair. I felt the soft cloth of Sarah's robe. My hand moved inside to touch the velvety soft skin of her smooth leg. Moving up, I moved my fingers over her like little massage pegs until I touched the fleshy meat of her thigh and the heated center of her body. My hand had reached the entrance to the molten core of her pussy. My fingertips touched her bare pussy lips as Marcus King's Gibson played a mellow blues riff to me through the headphones.

Her full damp lips hung down. I used my fingers to play with them. To my surprise, Sarah didn't pull away as I tried to push a finger into her, in fact, she parted her legs to give me better access. I imagined that the wine and sleeping pill had lowered her inhibitions enough for her to allow me the opportunity.

The warmth and wetness at my fingertips made my cock hard in an instant. Adjusting up, so that I could push a finger into her wetness, I parted the lips and eased my digit into the opening. When I did, I could feel the smoothness of her shaved mound on my palm.

In one second flat, my life flashed before my eyes, and my world had just changed forever. The cordless keyboard that I had been holding in my left hand crashed to the ground spewing batteries and plastic pieces across the floor. The plug end and cord of the headphones became entangled in my chair as I spun and jumped up, causing it to unplug and send music blasting into the room.

"Katie." I screamed.

As soon as I touched her mound, I knew that it wasn't Sarah. No, my wife liked the natural feel of hair. She kept it well groomed, but she had never ever shaved it completely off. She said that it made her feel womanly.

"Jeez, daddy. You scared the shit out of me." Leaning over, she turned the music down to a barely audible level.

"Scared you? Jesus Christ, Katie...I'm...I...what's going on? What the hell just happened?" My heart was pounding in my chest.

With a glazed-over look on her face, my daughter stared me, then gave me a very mischievous smile.

"Well, I came in here to tell you that we were going upstairs, and...well...you kinda fingered me for a bit."

"Kinda? Baby, you know that I didn't mean to..."

"It's alright daddy. It was innocent, and I liked it. It felt way different than my own fingers."

For the second time that night, her lips locked on mine. Short and sweet, yet square on the lips.

"Are you staying in here all night?" She asked me calmly. I had a hard time speaking, but when I did, I told her what my plan was.

"A couple more hours. If I finish here tonight, I'll have all day tomorrow to rest."

"Good night daddy. Don't work too hard." She smiled and turned.

"Night baby." Still shaking, I noticed that there was an extra wiggle in her ass as she walked away.

The temptation was too much. The inner force was pulling me like a magnet. I could feel my arm bending at the elbow. Before I could stop myself, the tips of my fingers were under my nose. The scent of a woman wafting up into my body. Smelling the aroma of my daughter's pussy wasn't nearly as bad as looking toward the door and seeing that she had stopped and was looking directly at me. Had I waited three or four seconds longer, she would have cleared the room and I would have been free to smell or even lick them clean if I chose, but in my rush to be a dirty pig, I got caught.