Katie and Her Uncle Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'OK' said Katie, what would you like me to do with it, she had never held a vibrator before, she knew what they were of course but now she had one in her hands in front of two dirty old men. 'Just start by rubbing it over your boobs' replied Malcolm who had now fixed his camera back on his tripod and was facing her directly with a leery grin on his face. Slowly Katie rubbed it between her cleavage and around her boobs before flicking it over her nipples which were enlarged beyond belief and switching the vibrator on let it buzz over her teats. 'God, that feels nice' thought Katie as she teased her nipples and looking straight at the camera lens traced it down her tummy and started sliding it up and down her nylon clad fanny, the feeling was fantastic as she moved it around her pussy and she could feel herself heating up. Malcolm asked her to shuffle forward and rub it between her legs, her thighs were wide open and she could feel herself wanting to show both these men everything and enthusiastically pushed the vibrating toy in to her pussy, the feeling of the nylon prodding her almost made her cum and only Malcolm's instructions stopped her inserting it further.

For some reason he wanted her on her knees with her bum facing him and asked her to slowly roll her tights down, Katie knelt on the leather seat her legs apart with her cute bum in the air and peeled down the nylon hose. Malcolm was not happy with the look and hooking his fingers under her nylons yanked them down so they were mid thigh, his knuckle brushed against her fanny and Katie just froze as she realised what had just happened. he moved her hands touching her bottom as he did and placed them on either side of her cheeks in order to pull her privates apart, Katie could feel the photographers breath on her bum and knew his face was inches away from her swollen pussy and arsehole. For the last photographs he had her reaching round with the vibrator and slowly playing with herself with it, she knew she should have said no to this request but she was so horny she wanted to show them exactly how dirty she was and instead found herself inserting the toy in to her juicy cunt, at one point her uncle had to help her as the cap on the end unscrewed and she just stayed in position her hands on either side of her buttocks while he pushed the vibrator inside her jiggling it about a bit before she took over. Katie responded to Malcolm's instructions by inserting the vibrator as deep as it would go and did not offer any resistance as he asked her uncle to take over the dildo as Katie held her cheeks apart, she knew this was bad but could offer no resistance as her fanny was on fire.

And then it was over, Malcolm thanked her and gave her uncle some cash before packing what little equipment he had away and leaving, Katie had walked round to the driver's side of the car, she had pulled her tights up but had not started dressing when her uncle returned and stood towering over her. Roughly he pulled her up and thrust his hand between her legs and tearing at her tights he ripped the crotch area open and put two fingers straight up her, 'look how wet you are you dirty slut 'he uttered, Katie knew she was dripping the vibrator had nearly made her cum and she was desperate to have something else put inside her. Her uncle moved her to the side of the car bonnet and turning her round slammed her down on the car, her tits were pressed against the cold metal and she shuddered as he tore more of the nylon away and started tugging at his trousers. Katie was horny but also frightened he was being really aggressive with her and kept calling her his little slag and she gasped as she felt his cock touch her bottom, ' this is what you want' her uncle grunted as his knob slid up and down her freshly shaved pussy lips. Jims dick was pressed against her cunt and despite herself she wanted to feel it in her and pressed her arse back towards him and slowly he began to feed his member in to her, his giant helmet entered her and she shuddered as he asked her if she wanted more, 'yes' she gasped and with an almighty shove he buried his penis inside her. Katie nearly climaxed with that first insertion, she had never felt so full and moaned loudly as he began to fuck her, his vocal assault got worse telling her what a whore she was and that he could use her whenever he chose, Katie responded to him declaring she loved his cock and with a long moan she came on his dick her juices seeping out of her vagina. This seemed to spur him on and he slammed his cock up her his hands gripping her hips as he pushed himself deeper, Katie had never been shagged like this and began to answer his filthy talk, he asked her if she would have sucked Malcolm's cock and she responded by saying she would have sucked it until he came in her mouth and for the first time in her life she came for a second time. Her uncle now speeded up, his cock was hammering in to her when he let out a loud groan and spurted his sperm deep inside her his dick pulsating with every squirt until he slumped on top of her. Katie lay slumped over the car bonnet and gradually her breathing restored itself to normal, her uncle slowly withdrew his penis from her soaking pussy allowing a large dollop of his spunk and her fluid to slide down the side of the Porsche where it splattered on the floor.

Katie and her uncle Part 3 will follow in March

In the artwork section you can view some drawings that depict the stories.

12