Katie and Paul Pt. 10 - Photoshoot

Story Info
Paul encourages Katie to show for Geoff and friends.
7.9k words
4.67
17.6k
24
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from Katie and Paul Part 9...

We'd been back from holiday for almost two weeks, and the weather back home was almost as glorious, if not as warm, like Greece. It had given me plenty of chances to sunbathe on our balcony after work, to keep my bronze tan topped up. Paul wasn't complaining, it was almost more of a shock for him to come home to find me actually having any clothes on.

I hadn't had the chance to sunbathe tonight, we were going out to a restaurant with some of Paul's work colleagues. Although it was now midway through September the weather was warm enough of an evening to still wear my summer dresses. There'd be a slight chill but that would be hardly noticeable as we got in and out of taxis.

I'd selected my dress to wear, a royal blue number, but couldn't decide whether to go with white or black underwear underneath. I spent as much time trying on each with the dress as I had done in the shower, constantly changing my mind. I opted to go with white, and also decided to tease Paul by wearing white stockings ready for when we got home.

Paul had arrived home, showered and changed not long after I'd finished. He looked me up and down and mock wolf-whistled me. He was just checking he had everything when he heard his laptop ping.

"Oh, I've had an email that hasn't come through to my phone," he exclaimed.

He read the email, looked up at me, then re-read it again. He looked confused, then started laughing.

"What's funny, who's the email from?" I asked.

"Geoff," he answered.

Geoff was a name I'd virtually forgotten about. He was our old near neighbour who I'd found out a few months ago could see me in our bedroom. I'd always walked around our bedroom naked after showering or after waking up, and now it had left my mind that Geoff had a very good view of me while I did so. I hadn't stopped doing so and didn't even bother to see if Geoff was watching anymore.

"What does he want, I'd almost forgotten about him," I asked.

"Well, first off he says the white undies were a good choice, they contrast very nicely against your suntan. Secondly, he says he'd really like to see the black undies up close," Paul told me.

I didn't understand what he meant, but Paul was already sending a reply to ask him to elaborate. The laptop pinged again.

"He says his eyesight isn't as good as it was now he's old, and he's having to use binoculars to focus on you properly. He'd get a much better view of you in his living room instead."

"Cheeky bugger," I replied, "He should be grateful he still gets a free view now and again!"

Paul looked at me and asked if we should send him the link to the website for the Pizzagirl pictures.

"At least he can look at them on his computer, that's close enough to you being in his living room right?"

I half-nodded, and Paul sent the link before I could change my mind. Geoff had seen enough of me in real life anyway. The next reply came through.

"Great pics, Katie's come splattered arse looks amazing. And who knew she was into old men too, or is it just old men on a train?"

I'd forgotten Paul had uploaded those. We'd all got our faces covered by black squares, but there was no denying how old the man had been. Paul looked pensive, so I asked him what was the matter.

"He says they'll pay you £100 each for one evening, photos and videos. They've done it before and will sign agreements that nothing will be posted online, it's purely for self-gratification."

I looked at him shocked, and asked what Geoff meant by 'they'. We got the answer soon enough.

"He's been taking pictures and videoing you to practice and has joined a photography club to get him out of the house. There are four others about the same age as him all willing to chip in. It means you'll earn £500 for about three hours of work. You know we don't need the money, but you've shown off to a lot of people for free previously. Think of it as doing another balcony show but being paid for it instead."

I thought for a while, then told him to tell Geoff we'd think about it and get back to him as soon as we'd decided. Paul replied to Geoff, then we left for the restaurant.

My mind was elsewhere while we were out. There were six of us on our table, with Paul and myself sitting on one side together. Paul leaned over after a while and asked if I was okay, and I told him I couldn't get Geoff's proposal out of my head. I felt Paul's hand slowly start to raise my skirt, over my knees at first, then to my stocking tops, then just enough that he could flick a hand across the front of my panties. I had to suppress a groan.

Paul leaned over to me and whispered "Thinking of Geoff's idea is getting you hot and bothered down there isn't it?"

I looked at him as he moved away, a big smirk across his face. I knew he was up for the idea, and he was right, I could feel my pussy tingling even before Paul had touched me. I felt a little ashamed that I'd been thinking about Geoff's cock. I excused myself and said I needed the toilet. Once I got myself into a cubicle I hitched up my skirt and checked my panties, as I thought they were very damp. I decided to take them off and stuffed them into my handbag. I instinctively felt my fingers stray to my clit, and I shuddered. I needed to release this pent up frustration, but also knew I'd be missed if I stayed in there too long. Reluctantly I stood up and smoothed my dress down, and returned to my seat.

I hadn't long sat down when Paul started to pull my skirt up again. He got it to my stocking tops again, and his hand went to snake up my leg, only this time I knocked Paul's hand away. He grinned in realisation at what I'd done.

Sitting opposite us was a female colleague of Pauls, named Cathy. She was very prim and proper, Paul had come back home with stories of her turning her nose up at any form of vulgarity in the office. Her husband Rob was sitting next to her, looking like he wanted to be anywhere else but here. They were both about mid-40s in age.

Suddenly Paul dropped his knife off the table, and in trying to stop it from hitting the floor succeeded only in knocking it further under the table towards Rob. He asked Rob if he could reach down for it, as it was too far for him to pick up. Rob bent down under the table, retrieved the knife, then banged his head under the table. It suddenly dawned on me that because he was sitting opposite me, he would have been able to see right up my skirt and see I had no panties on.

He re-appeared looking very red-faced, and quickly shot a glance at me, and then Paul. I smiled and asked if he'd seen anything else down there. His face went a further shade of red.

The evening finished and we made our way home, not after Rob had kissed me goodnight on the cheek for what seemed like an eternity, and thanked me for making the dinner worthwhile.

Myself and Paul had both had a fair amount to drink, and had to work the next day, although my shift didn't start until 10 am Paul had to be in the office at 6 am, so we undressed and clambered into bed.

I awoke the next morning to find Paul's side of the bed empty. It was almost 7.30 am. It was a bit early for me to start getting ready for work yet, and getting out of bed noticed I'd taken off my undies but not my stockings. I ran my hand down my nylon-clad thigh, and it made me tingle inside. I really like the feel of nylon on my body, and coupled with last night's flashing, Geoff's idea, and the fact Paul and I hadn't had sex, I knew my next move.

My hand wandered to my clit and I started to rub myself, slowly easing my middle finger up my already soaking slit and across my clit. My back arched as I did so, my stomach turning knots. I stopped momentarily to reach into my toys drawer and heard the laptop ping. It was an email notification. I remembered Geoff still hadn't had an answer.

I stopped what I was doing and opened up the laptop. The screen showed there were 5 unread messages. Geoff was either very impatient or explaining everything in great detail. It was a little of both. It explained how there'd be video cameras up at various angles around the room which would be shooting while they took pictures. Geoff would edit these later and we could have a copy if we wanted. However he explained further that if I went there one evening, with all the lights on and the curtains across Geoff's french windows to the garden not closed, Paul would not only be able to get a good view, but he wanted him to video it from our balcony too.

He didn't want Paul to go with me. Hmm, that bit scared me a little, but he'd also added that all five of them were in their sixties and they'd done this before, so Paul was welcome to visit him beforehand and go over the finer details.

The last email had nothing on it, just an attachment. I opened it, to find a video link. I clicked play. It was Geoff in his favourite chair, stroking his big fat cock. It looked bigger on video than my previous views of it. He'd pointed a camcorder at himself, said to the camera that it was a great show tonight, then turned the camera to show me, on all fours on our bed, pounding my pussy furiously with a dildo just as I came loudly and collapsed in a heap. You couldn't see my face but I knew it was me. The camera panned back around just as Geoff came all over his floor.

Seeing Geoff's cock set me off again. I hated myself for it, despite what Geoff looked like that cock of his was impressive. I played the video again, and my stomach and pussy tingled with excitement. Maybe me posing for them would mean Geoff wanking over me, and the thought of seeing his cock up close and personal almost made me come without touching myself.

I quickly got off the bed, flung open the curtains to our balcony, and opened both of the windows. I stepped out, put one leg up on the sunlounger, and proceeded to finger my pussy with one hand while rubbing my clit with the other, all while staring down towards Geoff's house. I had no idea if he was watching as I closed my eyes, and came after only 30 seconds. My juices flowed down my stockinged legs, and I quickly had to slide to the floor as my legs turned to jelly. God, I needed that!

The evening arrived and Paul and I were sitting on our sofa having just eaten. I reminded him that we needed to give Geoff an answer, and there were more emails he needed to read through. Paul hurried upstairs to get the laptop and returned to his seat.

"Did you read all of these properly?" he asked.

"Not really, I quickly scanned them. Except for the last one," I replied. He smirked at me as he'd already seen what the last email was.

"He wants me to tell him your measurements, they're going to buy outfits for you to wear, and you can keep them afterwards. He also wants you to grow a landing strip," Paul told me, reading from the emails.

"A landing strip?"

"Yeah. He knows you're always shaved, but they want you to keep a small rectangle of pubic hair above your clit, trimmed of course. You can shave the rest as normal though. Apparently, it helps to distinguish when you're wearing panties, or so he says. It's not explained very well."

It seemed a strange request, but wouldn't be too much hassle, it wouldn't take much to shave it off again afterwards I thought to myself.

"So, shall I tell him your up for it then? He wants me to reply, and go around later to talk things through with him if so."

I hummed a little, making it look like I was still thinking about it. In reality, I was very much looking forward to it. "Tell him yes," I told Paul.

Later that evening Paul returned from Geoff's and told me the plan. He'd agreed for it to be on Wednesday evening the next week, as he knew I wouldn't have to be at work until 2 pm on Thursday. Geoff had given him a written agreement that they'd all signed and showed him an album of three women they'd had the same arrangement with. Geoff had been very meticulous in making sure all faces had been covered over, including himself and his friends, on both the photos and videos. Paul also told me that there were some very risque photographs, including some masturbation ones. I told him I'd been expecting so, I didn't think the £500 was just for walking around in underwear all evening.

Paul was happy enough with the arrangement, I told Paul my slight apprehension about him not being there, but he assured me it would be fine as he'd be watching anyway. Wednesday was six days away yet, I wished it was sooner.

The days seemed to pass so slowly. Wednesday finally arrived and I got home from work, showered and shaved. I made a point of leaving some pubic hair as instructed, then tried to decide what to wear. I pulled three pairs of stockings from my drawer, and a selection of matching underwear to go with them when Paul walked into the bedroom.

"Oh, I assumed you'd wear jeans and a T-shirt or similar as they're supplying the outfits?" he said.

I'd forgotten about that. I quickly pulled some from the wardrobe and decided against wearing any of my own underwear as I'd only be taking them off soon.

We'd arranged for me to be dropped off at around 7.30 pm. As we pulled up outside Geoff's house Paul asked if I was still okay with this, making sure before leaving me. I leaned over, kissed him hungrily, and told him to enjoy the show.

"If you enjoy yourself, then I do not doubt that myself and the guys will too," he said while smiling broadly.

I knocked on the door to be greeted by Geoff. He was wearing a vest top and some khaki shorts. I was glad I hadn't dressed up now. He kissed my hand and ushered me in, waving to Paul as he did so. He pointed right in front of him, and I went into his well-lit living room. As well as the main lights being on, there were light towers around the room, intermingled with video cameras set up at different heights. Five chairs we placed in a semi-circle with Geoff's leather chair pride of place in the middle. On the floor was a huge plastic sheet, covering virtually the entire floor apart from just enough room to walk around the outside.

I was greeted by someone handing me a large glass of wine, who Geoff introduced as Eric. There were also Bob, Arthur and Eddie. They all stopped and smiled when introduced. All of them were in their sixties like Geoff. I drank some of the wine and Eric topped up my glass before I could stop him.

"Get that down you and relax, we need to wait for Paul to be ready too before we begin the night," Geoff told me. I gulped half of the glass right down. Eric topped it up again. I drank some more.

Everyone seemed very friendly which put me at ease. Bob and Arthur were pacing around the room, viewing different angles and checking the video cameras were correctly placed. Eddie had made sure that there were no obstructions from the french windows, and that the curtains were firmly open and tied back. Eric just seemed to be on wine duty, making sure all had some drink in their glasses, me especially. The sun was slowly going down now, and half of Geoff's garden was floodlit from his living room it was that bright.

Paul appeared on our balcony. He had his video camera on a tripod to the left of our bedroom window as I looked. I wondered why that far over, then wondered if he'd set up the internal camera to record on his laptop, as I had done when putting on my balcony show for Geoff. He waved to say he was ready, and Geoff turned to me.

"If you're ready, go upstairs to my bedroom, first door on the left as you go up. There are dress bags marked one to five hanging up, wear them in the correct order, please. When you've modelled all five, we'll decide on our favourite outfit for an encore session."

I nodded, happy with the arrangement, and wandered off upstairs after gulping down half of my wine again. I needed to slow down, my head was starting to get fuzzy. I opened the door to Geoff's bedroom, and saw the dress bags and also a fresh bottle of wine and a glass. I poured myself another drink. I noticed the curtains were open and peered through. I realised I was above Geoff's living room. From there you could see into our bedroom only because of our house being higher up the hill, from his bedroom you could see clearly into our kitchen too. I wondered if he'd ever watched me naked cooking?

I opened the first dress bag up. Standard. Nurses outfit. It looked like a large vest top, with a zip right up the middle. Straps at the bottom to fasten stockings to. In the bag were also some white stockings and a white thong. The outfit was completed by some flat white shoes and white elbow-length gloves.

I slipped off my jeans and t-shirt and folded them at the bottom of the bed, and kicked off my shoes. The outfit was a perfect fit and felt very nice on my skin, it was a silky material. I put it on, attached the stockings and added the thong over the top. My newly acquired landing strip was visible, almost like a target for the eyes. I checked myself out in the mirror and noticed my nipples were starting to get erect. I liked how I looked, so I'm sure the guys would. Oh well, here goes I thought to myself as I gulped down half of the wine in one go.

I walked down the stairs and entered the living room. Five pairs of eyes moved to me, five old men fell silent.

"I guess we won't be needing the ice cubes then?" stuttered Bob, breaking the silence while pointing at my nipples.

I was shown to the middle of the floor, directly central to the french windows. The guys started directing me into different poses in different directions, and after a minute or so I started posing how I thought looked good. Nobody questioned or stopped me.

"Pull the zip halfway down" someone shouted. Not only did I do so, but I also started to push my breasts together while looking at each one of them in turn. I went back around them again, this time leaning forwards so that my thong was showing.

"Geoff, you've won first prize with this one mate, she's amazing, what a figure" shouted Arthur.

"If only we were forty years younger!" laughed Bob, and they all laughed with him.

I reached over for the glass of wine I had left down here, gulped some more down, and released my breasts completely from the material. Because of how far up the zip still was, my breasts were pushed together, making a very impressive cleavage. My nipples were so hard I could have hung a couple of the other dress bags on them. I was really getting into it now, and crouched down on all fours, turning so my arse faced them each, then turning onto my back and spreading my legs a little. My thong was still on, but it barely hid my pussy.

"Time for outfit two now I think" shouted Geoff. A couple of groans rang out.

I sauntered out of the room doing my best catwalk to a few claps and went upstairs. I undressed and realised how much I was enjoying myself by the dampness of the thong. I picked up my glass and drank some more wine, and topped up the glass.

Outfit number two was a bit more risque. A black wet-look basque set, with black wet look stockings. Diamante studs were dotted around the suit, and across the thong too. There were also a pair of black high heels, with diamante studs across the ankle fastening. The material was PVC, so this was going to take some squeezing into.

I eventually managed it, putting the thong on last before sitting on Geoff's bed to put on the heels. It was an open cup, so my breasts were completely on show from the get-go, with supporting straps around them. There was a strap fastening on the back of the neck. I looked at myself in the mirror, tweaking my nipples although they were still standing to attention anyway, and went down to my awaiting audience after another drink of wine.

I had a similar reaction to the first outfit, with a few wow's at my exposed breasts. Nobody directed me this time, after drinking another half a glass of wine while posing I probably wouldn't have listened anyway. I did mostly the same poses as before, with a few on my side also with one leg raised, and a few with my back to them all giving Paul a better view. I'd started posing on all fours when Eddie shouted out.