Katie and Paul Pt. 10 - Photoshoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I summoned up enough energy to look over my shoulder to see the last few little spurts erupt from Geoff's cock, landing on my feet. I lay prone on the floor, almost unable to move. I heard someone say they were close to coming again, and another load shot across the back of my hair and my shoulders.

They all left me lying there for a few minutes, I could hear cameras going off still, getting their last few shots. I felt hands lifting me, telling me they'd help me upstairs to get ready to go home. I started to protest, then noticed it was Paul, Geoff had phoned him to collect me.

Geoff asked if I wanted to shower there, but Paul told him he'd get me home and let me soak in the bath instead. We went upstairs, and Paul asked me if I was alright as I wasn't speaking? I started sobbing again.

"I'm really sorry Paul, I asked Geoff to fuck me to make me come."

"But he didn't fuck you did he, so there's no problem is there?"

Paul leaned into me and hugged me. I could feel his erection through his jeans.

"Let's get you home then, I can't wait to see these photo's and videos when they're ready."