Katie and Paul Pt. 10 - Photoshoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you lose the thong love? We can't see much of your pussy because the thong isn't see-through."

The room went silent as I rose to my feet, then audible gasps as I turned my back to them, kept my legs straight, and slid the thong down the stockings, finally kicking it off my ankles. I could feel my pussy squelching with my legs close together. Any inhibitions I may have felt had disappeared due to how turned on I was getting, and the wine. I stood up straight, spread my legs apart, and bent over again keeping my legs straight, reaching behind me and pulling my arse cheeks apart. Geoff bent down right behind me and took some very very close up shots of my wet pussy, picking up the thong as he did so.

"The gusset is wet, she's enjoying this as much as we all are!" he exclaimed.

I turned to face him and squatted down, my lips parted and my pussy gaped. I noticed then that Geoff had a camera right at the front of his chair which would be pointing right at my exposed pussy. I slid a finger across my clit and shuddered. I lay down on my back and gripping both legs with my hands behind my knees, and spread myself as wide as the outfit would allow.

Geoff stared down at me, momentarily stopping taking photos. He rose to his feet and told the room this was getting steamy.

"My shorts are getting as wet as her thong is!" he cried out, before releasing his zip and pushing them off his fat waist.

They slid to the floor, and his cock sprang out. My finger flicked my clit again as he also removed his vest top. I'd seen his cock when erect, but this time he was still flaccid but leaking pre-cum hung off the bottom. His soft cock was still around seven inches long, and around the same size girth. It was fat. It looked like the bottom of my arm. My stomach churned up just seeing it again.

"You'd better go and get the next outfit on before I explode everywhere!" Geoff said a massive grin on his face as he saw me eyeing up his impressive member. I got up and left the room as the others started to remove items of clothing too.

I got upstairs and took another large swig of wine. My head swooned, I knew I'd drunk too much and needed to slow down to keep my wits about me. I peeled off the outfit and folded it as best as possible. Before looking at the next one, I stood naked looking at myself in the mirror. I could see and feel my juices running down my legs, and wiping them up with my fingers, tasted myself. I was too wet to dry myself by hand, so looked around for something to wipe myself. Nothing obvious was in sight. I had an idea. I picked up Geoff's pillow, and placing it on the edge of the bed, ground myself against it leaving a trail of my pussy juices on the cover. I smiled to myself, knowing Geoff would be able to smell me when he slept.

Outfit number three was a blue lace babydoll nightie with a pair of matching boxer short type shorts. The nightie didn't cover a lot, it had lace mesh cups with a sheer skirt. A fastening strap ran from the middle of the cups to the back of the neck, running right up my cleavage. The boxers were the same shade of lace mesh as the babydoll and felt a little heavier than the other undies. Pulling them up into my place, I found there was a small plastic part inside that snuggled against my clit. It felt nice, I took a few paces and could feel its smoothness pushing against my clit.

I felt sexy posing for the guys in this, and knowing I could take this home could definitely see me wearing it a lot for Paul. Returning to the room, all of the guys were now naked but still sitting in their chairs, cameras at the ready.

I was getting into it now, putting my legs up onto the arms of the chairs as the guys took pictures, and almost pretending to lapdance for them all in turn. Each of them had erections by now, and although not of Geoff's quality, none of the guys were small. Geoff asked me to lie on my back and bent down to pick something up. He picked up a similar-looking piece of plastic and pushed a button on it. I felt a tingle run through my clit. He pushed it again, and the tingle was stronger. One further push, and it felt like my clit was being rubbed by someone. They were vibrating panties.

I closed my eyes while rolling around, the pleasure flowing through me. I pulled at my nipples roughly, as Geoff kept pushing the button to slow and speed up the sensations as he felt fit. He stopped long enough to get me on all fours, my arse facing the window and made me look him in the eyes. He had a mischievous grin on his face as he pushed the button, my back arching wildly with it the fastest setting. Each time I looked away or closed my eyes he ordered me to look at him. He knew he was in control of me. He'd leave me writhing until he could see me jerking as an orgasm started to well up inside of me, then stopped the vibrations to tease me.

This set Eric off, and he stood up and started wanking in my direction. Geoff shouted something to him, and Eric went to the corner of the plastic sheet closest to the french windows and came on the floor. Bob followed him and came in the same place.

Suddenly Geoff put the remote down and told me to go and change into outfit number four. I was almost as upset as the other guys. Walking upstairs I could feel them rubbing against my clit, but it wasn't the same pleasure. I took off the outfit and rubbed my pussy dry on Geoff's pillow again. Another swig of wine, and it was time to put on the next outfit.

This outfit made me gasp. It was a white see-through set with white fur bits across the cups, body and lower stomach. It came complete with white furry gloves and a cat headband, and white heels. I searched the dress bag again, but there were no panties with this set. I looked at myself in the mirror, and instinctively let out a meow.

I went downstairs and stood in the middle of the floor area, ready to pose. Geoff asked if I liked this one, and before I'd had the chance to answer threw something at me, saying it was to complete the set. I caught it, this was white fur too but quite long. I couldn't work out what it was until I found the other heavier end. It was a tail butt plug. All of the guys looked over at Geoff, it seemed like they weren't expecting this too.

"Put it in then," Geoff said quite sternly.

Four other sets of eager eyes stared to see if I would do so. I went to leave the room.

"No," said Geoff, "Put it in here, now, while we take pictures."

I'm no stranger to using buttplugs but didn't know if this was too much.

"I don't know if Paul would approve," I told him.

"Nonsense, look at him up the on the balcony enjoying himself, he's already come three times as far as I can tell."

I turned to look up towards Paul, who was indeed completely naked on our balcony. Even from here, I could see smears of his come on the glass balustrade surrounding the balcony. I held up the tail, and he gave me a thumbs up. I walked over to Geoff's chair, put a leg up on the arm, and rubbed my fingers up my pussy before using them to lube my arse. Arthur tapped me on the shoulder and handed me a bottle of lube.

I got down on all fours on the floor, made sure my arse and the buttplug were properly lubed, then slowly inserted it until it was in. I could feel the tail tickling my legs. I put my legs as close together as possible and squeezed my arse on the plug. I went to get up, but Geoff told me to stay on all fours. He told me to parade around them all, rubbing up against their legs as a proper cat would.

Either the drink or my excitement had taken over, I was happy and turned on enough to do almost anything. I moved around them all, then crawled over to the french windows. I looked over my shoulder at Eric, meowed, then looked up at the handle. Eric opened the windows up, and I crawled outside into the well-lit garden. I moved around the garden for a couple of minutes while they all stood watching and photographing me, then I came back inside and pretended to start licking at the small pool of Eric and Bob's come. The guys all loved this.

I wandered over to the door to go upstairs, Bob opened it up for me and staying on all fours I left to get changed again. Again I wiped myself dry on Geoff's pillow, and also wiped the tail buttplug on there too.

The fifth outfit probably wouldn't look the sexiest, but it was my favourite as soon as I saw what it was, an all-over black sheer bodystocking. It had full-length arms and even my feet would be enclosed, but was crotchless and had an opening at the back under the neck fastening which reached almost down to my arse. Just putting it on and running my hands over it made me tingle. There were no shoes, but I put on the black heels from the wet-look basque set.

I walked into the middle of the room once downstairs, just feeling the material rubbing my skin all over was making me feel really horny. I paraded around for the guys, doing as many poses as I could, and when I ended up on my back I slipped two fingers into my pussy and kept them there. There were a few murmurs now, they'd seen me with a buttplug but was I actually going to masturbate for them?

I removed my fingers, and slowly and seductively licked them clean, before repeating the process. I made a point of making sure to wipe my hands over the outfit, loving the feeling the material made. Eddie decided to be bold and ask if I could put those fingers into my arse instead.

I answered him by moving onto my stomach, reached behind me, and inserted them quite easily after the buttplug had stretched me. I could sense people walking around me, vacating their chairs to get better angles.

"Looks like she wants her holes filling," Arthur shouted. I had no intention of fucking any of them, so asked him what he meant. He went into the kitchen and came back with an empty wine bottle.

"Use that on yourself love, let's see how fucking dirty you can be then?" he said.

If he was calling my bluff he lost. I squatted, put the bottle on the floor, and lowered myself onto it. I raised and lowered myself a few times, but with the neck of the bottle being around four inches long and smooth, it wasn't doing anything for me. Arthur must have sensed this, and suggested I insert it into my arse instead. I did so, this was more pleasurable but I persisted with it just for the photos.

I removed the bottle and put it to my mouth to lick my juices from it.

"Wait, I have an idea," said Geoff.

He got Eddie to take the bottle off me, and pass it over to him. He then called Archie to him and whispered something to him. Archie wandered off to the kitchen and came back with two more empties. He placed them on the floor, next to each other, and Geoff instructed me to squat on them both. I got into position but kept knocking the bottles over when trying. Archie lay on the floor to hold the bottles still, but I needed to lean back slightly to get the right angle.

Bob came over and stood behind me, hooked his hands under my armpits to hold me steady, getting a good grip of my breasts while doing so. As he took my weight, his erect cock pushed against my back. I rubbed my pussy to lube my fingers, made sure the bottlenecks were wet and lowered myself, Archie directing the bottles into me.

Once I was plugged and could support myself, they returned to their chairs to get some photos. Geoff picked up the first bottle and gripping his cock smeared the neck of the bottle with his cock juice. He passed it around the others and they did the same. When it got back to Geoff he stood and handed it back to me, telling me that now I could lick it clean.

Five lots of pre-cum, and my arse and pussy juices. I licked the rim of the bottle like I was flicking at the end of a penis, then took the bottle fully into my mouth, moving it back and forth like I was giving a blowjob. Once cleaned I put the bottle on the floor, put my hands on the other bottles, then raised myself until they exited my orifices, both making a slurping sound as they came out. I lay on my back and spread my legs, showing my gaping holes to all.

Geoff told me as I went to leave the room that they'd shout up soon to tell me which outfit to put back on, and he had one more present too. Before taking off this one, I posed for myself in the mirror and started to finger fuck myself slowly.

Geoff shouting upstairs made me jump. They wanted me to wear the wet look set again, but he asked me not to wear the thong to it. I reluctantly took off the bodystocking and put on the basque set again. The PVC was quite cooling on my skin. I entered the living room, and there were a few glances around each other. Geoff beckoned me to him and handed me a small bag.

"Final present, I think you'll like it, and I know we all will."

I slipped my hand into the bag, felt something rubber, and pulled out a dildo. Actually, it was a double dong. Two lifelike dildos slightly different sizes next to each other, with a suction cup base. The larger of the two wasn't massive but was still around six inches long, the smaller probably five inches and a little thinner too. Bob walked over and handed me the bottle of lube again.

"I want you to stick it to the french windows, and we're all going to go outside and take photos. We'll make sure we don't block Paul's view though," Geoff explained.

I waited for them to go outside, which was quite funny seeing five old men with erections or semis trying to walk properly, then stuck the dildo to the window. I adjusted it to roughly the right height, and although I doubted I'd need much, lubed up both parts, and checked my pussy and arse with lubed too. I turned my back, leant forwards, and holding each dildo steady got about an inch of the larger dildo in my pussy, then lined up the smaller one against my arsehole and pushed back. Three strokes later I was fully impaled and stood still for a few seconds to feel the veins on each dildo.

I started riding the dildos, letting them nearly right out of me before pushing back, my arse cheeks squashing on the windows as I did so. I'd worked up a good rhythm and put a hand down to play with my clit. Geoff shouted to me not to and told me to lean right forward and put my hands on the floor. I had to slow my pace like this, but the veins rubbing against my insides still felt good. I really felt the need to come though, I'd been on the brink a few times already.

Suddenly Geoff and the guys came back in, and Bob put his hand behind me and pulled the dildo away from the window with it still in me. Eddie asked me to get on all fours in the middle of the sheet, so I was facing side onto the french windows. They all stood on either side of my head, except Geoff who went and knelt behind me.

"Now for the finale," Geoff said, as I felt his hand grip the suction part of the dildo, "We all need to cum now."

As he finished saying it he started to pull the dildo out of me, before pushing it back again. My head dipped downwards as tingles of pleasure flew through me.

"Lift your head and look at the guys, and keep looking at them" he instructed.

Four erect cocks were being stroked in front of me, edging ever close while Geoff continued to work the dildo on me. Bob got brave and squatted, putting his cock right by my mouth. I realised then that they had positioned so that Paul could see this bit.

"Stick your tongue out at least love, even the pizza man got a blowie off you," Geoff said. "It's no good having these holes filled if that one isn't."

I had no idea what Paul's reaction would be, but I had an overwhelming urge to taste them all. I nodded to Bob and stuck my tongue out. He placed the end of cock on my tongue and started to wank himself faster. I told him to stop, and took his cock into my mouth, swirling my tongue around and swallowing all of his pre-cum down. I took my mouth off him, and called Archie over, and did the same to him.

Eric and Arthur got the same treatment too, then I turned over onto my back. With Geoff still working the dildo on me, I put my hands behind my knees and pulled my legs right back. The guys all knelt around my head, hands reaching down and gripping my breasts, and pulling at my nipples. I'd closed my eyes now, I could sense an almighty orgasm coming over me.

One of them asked me to open my mouth and as I did so felt a splash as come started to rain over me, across my face and hair. I had no idea who had come as I'd kept my eyes closed. About thirty seconds later a second set of splashes, this time across my breasts. The next load went across my face again, most of it across my closed eyes. Just as they'd finished coming, a hand gripped my head and turned it sideways, stuck their cock into my mouth, wanked quickly and came down my throat.

I swallowed it all down, then used my fingers to clear my eyes so I could open them again. I licked my fingers clean and opened my eyes to see the four others had returned to their chairs. Geoff had left the dildo in me but was standing up now. He made me kneel in front of him, and attach the suction part to the floor. He told me to raise myself so the dildos were nearly out of me, then stay like it.

"Stick your tongue out then, my turn now," he grinned down at me.

I looked at his cock as he gripped the base. I could deepthroat Paul's eight inches once I'd got used to it, but Geoff's cock was about an inch longer and much fatter. I wasn't sure I could fit it in my mouth, let alone blow him properly. I don't know if he hadn't come for a few days either, but his balls were massive too.

He moved forward a little and tapped his cock on my tongue. I jumped and lowered myself down. He shouted at me not to. I raised myself again, and he put his cock on my tongue and started to slowly stroke himself. He was almost making a point of making sure his cock didn't properly go in my mouth.

He then held his cock still and told me to start riding the dildo, keeping my tongue out and to keep looking up at him. Each time I raised myself my tongue touched the end of his cock. He stayed like this for about five minutes, then told me to get off the dildo.

"Now get back on all fours, and lick each part clean again. When they're properly clean you can deepthroat either one."

I turned onto all fours without question, licking them both in turn. I felt Geoff knelt behind me and gripping his cock put it at the entrance to my pussy. He started to stroke, slowly and deliberately, again making sure he wasn't pushing it inside me. The dildo now cleaned, I took the larger one in my mouth. Now Geoff coincided his strokes with me taking the dildo in my mouth.

A familiar feeling flowed through me, and my moans were getting louder and louder. Geoff moved his cock and put it on my arsehole, then started to stroke again. Now and then he'd pull his cock up and tap it down on my arsehole, and sometimes on my clit. My orgasm was coming on strong now, but Geoff removed his cock.

"Please Geoff," I cried out, "Please don't stop, I need to come. Stop teasing me and fill me up!" I blurted out.

I started sobbing, partly because I desperately needed to come, but mostly because I'd near enough begged him to fuck me while Paul was watching.

Geoff shuffled forward, and I braced myself for his massive length to start pushing inside me. I sunk my mouth onto the dildo again, to try to drown out any groans as I knew it would be a tight fit. Geoff stuck his cock between my pussy lips, but instead of pushing forwards, he began to stroke his cock up and down my pussy, rubbing against my clit each time. He quickly lubed up two of his podgy fingers and inserted them into my arse. I groaned again, as his pace got quicker and quicker.

My body was spasming now as I started to lose control, my orgasm ripped through me and I cried out very loudly as my body turned to jelly. I collapsed forward onto the floor on my stomach. I virtually lost all sense of my surroundings, as I felt hands grip my arse cheeks and pull them apart. A few seconds later I felt like I was having a shower as torrent after torrent of sperm flowed across my exposed arsehole and pussy, across my back, and soaked the top of my thighs.