Katie & The Patterson's Poker Party

Story Info
Katie Williams visits the Pattersons. Sexual hijinks ensue.
8.3k words
4.18
9.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, so come over tonight around 7?"

"Yeah, 7 works."

"Cool, I can't wait!"

Neither can I, thought Tyler to himself. He turned his screen off and put his phone back in his pocket and got in the car. For months now he had been jerking off over Katie Williams. Katie went to his high school and had basically grown up with Tyler. Though they had never been close friends, they were always friendly with each other through the years. In secret, Tyler had long lusted after Katie.

Katie was stunning. At 5' 6", and 18 years old, she was already a true knockout. She had naturally curly blonde hair that came down to the middle of her back. Her frame was small, except for her knockers. Katie sported one of the biggest racks Tyler had ever seen...on second thought, it was the biggest. 34HH he had heard, and they were glorious. Katie always wore tight clothes that never fit her properly, and he knew she did it on purpose to egg on the boys at school. She wasn't too bright in other areas, but she knew what she was doing when it came to showing off. Most guys that had gotten with her could barely even speak about her blowjobs; they were that good. Tyler had even heard the rumors before of Kevin Jenkinson needing to go the hospital after a blowjob from Katie sent him into cardiac arrest.

Tyle had worked up the nerve to get closer to her this year. He had made a concerted effort to find her during the day and ask her how classes were going, what she was up to that weekend, etc. He had never been as bold as some of the other guys, though if he had been he probably would have gotten lucky too. Katie had a crush on him as well, though she never mentioned it to anyone. She had always thought Tyler was cute, even going back to their early years. Now that they were both 18, and ready to leave school, she was a little sad that they wouldn't see each other anymore. That is why she had been delighted when he found her at her locker one day and began talking about Mr. Trout's history class. She didn't give a shit about history, not really, but she happily stared at Tyler as he spoke. She thought maybe she should twirl her hair, so she did. "Good work", Katie thought to herself. She was happy with her hair twirl.

Tyler was almost back to his house, and he was trying to help his parents get ready for that night. A few times a year, his parents would throw a poker party for a select few of their friends. The Patterson's poker parties were quite popular, he came to find out once he had begun attending. Mom and Dad had been promising him he could finally play at the next one, and he was overjoyed when they said he could invite Katie too. He had been talking a lot about her to them lately, and his dad remembered running into her at a football game. Hell, he couldn't forget her.

Greg Patterson was a big man. It often caught people by surprise just how big he was. His son Tyler was tall of course, but Greg was built. He had that old man strength that seemed to come from nowhere and somehow trumped others his size who got their size mainly from working out. At 6'2" Greg was built more like a lumber jack than a retired school teacher. Greg had retired three years ago from the same school district his son went to. He had taught math for 20 years there and had finally hit the apex of his career.

"Lisa, I think this year might be my last one.", he remembered telling his busty wife a few years ago. It was a quiet morning, a Sunday before Tyler had even gotten up yet and him and his wife were sitting at the table. Lisa Patterson sat next to him, looking into his face as he spoke. The love between the two of them was real, a love forged through decades of hardship, but they had weathered the storm together. It made them stronger for it. She looked into his eyes as he spoke, and she knew he meant it. Teaching was an admirable profession, but teachers got taken for granted and she knew it wore on Greg. Her silk robe was barely tied close, and pendulous bosoms swayed as she moved in her chair. Her long black hair fell around her shoulders, and she rubbed Greg's hand on the table.

"Good. I think you've earned it."

She also smiled to herself a bit. With Greg not working any more, she knew they would be free to throw more parties, and everyone loved the Patterson's poker parties.

************************************************************

Katie was back at her house, trying to decide what to wear. She knew it was important to dress slutty for Tyler, but the amount of slut-attire that she had was too overwhelming. After getting tangled in a pile of boy shorts in her closet, she collapsed in a heap.

"I really like Tyler", she thought to herself as she laid back against one of her drawers slotted into the walls of the walk-in closet. Katie began to think about the other day when Tyler stopped at her locker to talk about the history test. She knew she probably should have been listening to what he had to say, but she found her eyes drifting southward to the giant bulge in his pants.

Smiling coyly to herself, Katie closed her eyes and slowly slid her hands down her tight stomach. Her fingers slid under the band of her panties and found her wet pussy. A slow moan escaped her lips as her fingers went inside of her. His dick looked so fucking big in those shorts, Katie thought to herself as she slowly fucked her tight little pussy with her well-manicured fingers. With her free hand, she slid down one of the cups on her bra and began to tease and play with her nipple. "Oh my god!", she screamed out loud as she began to fuck her dripping cunt faster and faster. Her pussy was soaking now and she sat back further and further against the wall, as she continued to massage and knead her tits while finger-pounding the shit out of her pussy.

The whole time she kept thinking about Tyler's dick, what it might look like, what it might taste like. She imagined him having a big, thick, club bastard of a cock. She imagined kneeling down submissively in front of him while he flopped it out of his pants. Biting her lower lip, she could feel the climax begin to build up inside her as she thought about how he might slap her across the cheek with his big cock. Oh god, she would fucking love that. Katie loved being treated like a dirty slut, she was after all. As her pussy lips became engorged with blood at her horniness, she grabbed her freed boob and pulled it close to her mouth. She began to suck on her own nipple as she fucked herself. Soon Katie was sitting back on her knees, and rocking back and forth as she played with her cunt and sucked her one titty. Mmmm, she imagined Tyler shoving his thick meat past her plump, dick-sucking, lips.

"OH FUCKKKK!!", Katie screamed out into the empty closet as she felt herself begin to cum. Her hips started to buck back and forth as she remained on her knees, continuing to play with her pussy to extend her orgasm.

"Nggghhhh, fuck fuck FUCK FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!!"

Katie collapsed back against the wall, smiling to herself. She had just figured out what she would wear tonight.

************************************************************

Greg Patterson was still down in the basement when he heard Lisa call down for him. He had been setting up the poker table and noticed it had some stains on the felt from the last party. He smiled to himself thinking about it.

"Greg! What are you doing?? I have been calling down to you for the last 5 minutes! Chuck and Rich are here."

Chuck and Rich were two of Greg's longtime friends, going back to when they were kids. They attended every single poker party the Patterson's had ever thrown, in fact they were throwing them before Greg and Lisa had ever even met.

Greg walked up the stairs and turned a corner to see Lisa kneeling in front of Chuck and Rich, head bobbing up and down and making slurping sounds as she went.

"Sorry honey, got lost in my thoughts for a bit.", Greg said.

"Mmmrphaph mmkkmmrg" was all that came out in response.

Lisa didn't even stop to look up at Greg as she continued to blow both of their guests with greedy lust. She vigorously choked herself on Chuck's cock, all the while stroking Rich's big dick with her petite hand. She would go like this for a few minutes, then switch to Rich as she stroked Chuck. Lisa moaned loudly as Rich shoved his cock head into the side of her cheek and made it bulge outwards like a chipmunk. Drool had begun to form and started to run down her chin in rivulets, cascading down her massive mammaries.

God, she can suck a cock, thought Greg, as he pulled up a chair to watch his wife work. Het lit a cigarette and relaxed back in the chair, kicking his long legs out in front of him as he watched the love of his life suck off his lifelong friends. If Greg had been a jealous man, Chuck and Rich would be dead right now. But he wasn't. Lisa was a goddess, and he adored her. He loved to show her off to his friends, and Lisa was only too happy to oblige. After all, she shoved Greg's dick in her friends any chance she got.

Lisa popped Rich's cockhead out of her mouth and turned towards Greg.

"Daddy, why don't you come join the party?", she looked at him with big hazel eyes as she stroked both dicks in her hands.

"Not now slut, Daddy has a bit more work to do first before he can play. Why don't you send my friends down when you are finished entertaining them?"

Greg walked back down the stairs Secretly he had another reason he didn't want to join in right now, Tyler had invited a girl from his school over tonight and Greg knew exactly who she was. Katie Motherfuckin' Williams.

Lisa had moved back to Chuck started to deepthroat him relentlessly. Chuck had been sucked off by Lisa countless times, but it never ceased to amaze him. Lisa never liked to let a guest leave without blowing them or at least showing them her titties. Still, the sight of Greg's goddess on her knees in front of him, giant boobs swaying in front of her, shoving her head onto his cock, it was too much for him. He started to feel his knees weaken just a bit, and electricity started to form all over him. Lisa sensed this and continued her pace, perfectly moving her head in rhythm as her tongue ran all around his shaft. The gagging sounds Lisa was making became too much for him and soon he grabbed her by the back of her head and slammed her all the way down on his cock, her nose touching his stomach.

"AHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK", Chuck yelled as he felt his dick twitch and release a huge stream of cum straight down Lisa's throat. She looked up at him, perfectly keeping his cock in her mouth as he came. Chuck couldn't handle it and continued to cum down his friend's wife's throat. Spurt after spurt, it felt as though it would never end. Finally, he felt his orgasm slow down and his dick began to shrink in Lisa's wet, warm, mouth. She pulled his sucked-dry dick out of her mouth, gave it a quick kiss, and immediately turned her attention to Rich. Watching Greg blow his load down her throat was hot, and Rich was already about to climax. Unfortunately, this was not what Rich wanted. Rich liked to hold back his orgasms until the end of every party. He had practiced the control for years, and the thrill of withholding it was a powerful feeling. Rich lived alone, but dated often. It always freaked out the girls he was with to watch him go through the motions without actually cumming.

When Rich finally would cum, it was always a big moment for anyone present. His whole body would buck uncontrollably, his vision would go blurry, a few times he had even begun singing at the top of his lungs.

"Nggh, Lisaaaa! Oh my god, you are such an amazing cocksucker, but you know I have to stop now love."

Lisa took his meat out of her mouth and feigned a pouty expression. "Aww, ok Rich. Just let me get one last, quick suckle in."

Before Rich could protest, Lisa moved her mouth over his dick like a blowjob ninja and proceeded to slurp and suck hungrily for another few seconds, although to Rich it was torturous. Lisa knew about Rich of course, and she loved to tease him. Rich started to get red in his face and she knew he was working overtime to hold it back. She pulled off, and stood back up on her feet, still wearing the bath robe from this morning, only this time she also had a pair of heels on.

"I'll leave you boys to Greg now. Rich, you might want to put that thing on ice for a bit."

"Th-thanks Lisa", Rich managed to squeak out, fearing to so much as breathe on his throbbing cock right now.

Tyler managed to make it back to the house around 6:30 that night, after he picked up all the supplies his mom had sent him out for. He couldn't believe Katie was almost here! He brought the bags inside and began to bring them into the kitchen when he heard the doorbell ring. Thinking it was Katie, Tyler ran to the door, then stopped. He breathed in a big, deep, breath, and proceeded to casually open the door.

"Oh, hey Lamar."

"Hey little T, everyone else get here?"

"Just about.", said Tyler. Lamar was his dad's friend who also happened to have coached at the same high school that Greg taught at. Lamar was a few years older than his dad however, and so he had retired three years ago. Most people referred to him as Coach Lamar, or just Coach. He had been the school's gym teacher/football coach/basketball coach/pretty much everything coach, and it made sense to just about everyone. Lamar was built more like a football player than a school teacher, just like Greg Patterson. In fact, Coach and his dad were almost the same size, and when they got together it looked more like two steel workers getting together than two school teachers.

Lamar walked in and Tyler walked with him back through the kitchen, when he heard another knock on the door.

"Excuse me Coach, I think that might be my guest."

"No sweat lil T." Lamar said, and gave Tyler a sly wink and a smile as he rounded the corner to the basement steps.

Tyler felt his hands getting a bit sweaty, and his heart beating faster. He knew that no more guests had been invited to the party this time, they were throwing a smaller party since it was Tyler's first one, so the knock on the door had to be Katie.

He opened the door and felt his cock stiffen immediately. Standing in front of him was Katie Williams, dressed in one of the sluttiest outfits he had ever seen. Katie had decided the best thing to wear tonight would be something that showed off her hot body. Her platinum blonde hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail, showing off her incredible cheek bones. She had applied a deep pink shade of lipstick over her full, pouty lips, and Tyler could just envision sliding his dick between those two luscious cock pillows. Everyone knew that Katie Williams had huge juggs, but something about seeing her in front of him, in a tiny white tube top that couldn't even cover the top and bottom of her impressive tits made him lose his mind. Her black skirt was so short that he was certain he could see her ass if she turned around. Katie was standing there in her wedge sandals when she finally broke the silence.

"Hi Tyler, I hope I'm not late."

Dazed, Tyler shook himself out of it and realized the blonde vision in front of him was speaking. He was pretty sure words came out, and he thought he would chance it and attempt to respond.

"Hey Katie, no you are right on time. Just about everyone is here if you want to come in. I was just unpacking a few things in the kitchen, I hope you don't mind."

Katie stared back at Tyler with her big blue eyes. He wasn't sure if she heard him or not, it did not seem as though any mental processing was happening.

"No problem! I can help you and we can get it done faster that way."

Tyler agreed and opened the door to let her walk in. She stepped through the doorway, her fat ass jiggling behind her as she walked. Tyler could barely contain his excitement as he stared at her sumptuous ass cheeks peeking out from beneath her tiny, pleated skirt. Oh my god, he thought, I cannot wait to shove my dick between her fucking fat ass. Katie really was quite something, every guy that saw her would forget what he was doing and stare. It happened so much that it didn't even phase her anymore. Sometimes she even admitted she enjoyed the stares and attention she got, and would often find those moments a good opportunity to rub her aching boobs and massage them.

"Wow, your parent's place is really nice Tyler."

"Thanks, yeah now that Dad is retired he spends most of his time fixing things up around here."

It was true, Greg was one of those types of people that had to stay busy at all times. It meant their house had reaped the benefits. Downstairs in the basement, Greg had completely finished it, including adding a small theater seating area in a separate ante-room of the house.

Just then Tyler wondered where his sister was at. Brittany wasn't too excited about the party tonight and didn't really know much about them. She had heard they were quite popular over the years, but she had never had an interest in joining in. Now that she had spent a year away at school, her worldview had changed a bit and so Brittany thought she might check it out tonight. Tyler was always annoyed with his sister for bringing so many boys over when she lived at home. It didn't help that so many of them went to his school and loved to brag about fucking his busty sister.

"Is Brittany home too?", asked Katie.

"Yeah, she should be down soon, I think she was taking a shower."

They rounded the corner into the kitchen and Tyler walked over to where he had left the bags. "It honestly won't take too much longer; I just have to put these few things away in the ridge then we can go downstairs."

He had just opened the refrigerator door and finished tossing the soda in that he had picked up, when he turned around and found Katie standing literally inches away from him. Her nipples poked through her tube top and almost grazed his chest. She looked up at him with her big, blue eyes.

"Can I suck your cock?"

Without even waiting for a response, Katie dropped to her knees. She was quick, and obviously experienced. Tyler's dick hadn't settled down since he saw her and now it was practically ripping the fabric of his gym shorts. Katie yanked them down and was slapped right in the face by Tyler's massive dong, pulsing with blood and already dripping in pre-cum.

"My oh my Tyler, what do we have her-urgle GRPH", before she could even finish Tyler had shoved his cock straight into her mouth. He had fantasized about this moment forever and even though he still couldn't believe it was happening, he wasn't about to stop it.

"Oh fuck YEAH!", he exclaimed as she took more of his cock into her mouth. Tyler was at least 9 inches long, something that he inherited from his dad. But Katie was a pro, and she continued to shove his shaft into her wet, warm, mouth pussy. She let her tongue lay flat as he slid more in. The sensation felt incredible, as he felt the air hit his balls, while Katie's sloppy, wet, mouth encompassed his dick. Ever so slowly, she began to pull back, dragging her lips as she went and staring up at Tyler with her blue eyes. Greedily, she shoved her head back down on it, then came back up, sucking drool in as she went. Slurping and slurping on his dick, Katie began to stroke his cock as she went. The sight was unreal. A busty blonde bimbo goddess was on her knees blowing him in his own kitchen. Her tiny pleated skirt was riding up on her fat ass and he saw she was wearing a tiny thong underneath it. Her head was bobbing vigorously up and down on his meat, as her tits swayed back and forth. She rolled her tongue all over his hard cock, letting drool escape the corners of her mouth and drop onto the floor. She was really working Tyler's dick now, it was so slippery and glistening from her saliva, smeared with pink lipstick and drool. Tyler grabbed her ponytail and slowly pulled her off his dick.