Katie & The Patterson's Poker Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want more Katie?"

"Nghhh god, fuck yes! I am a filthy, fucking whore, please feed me your cock sir."

He almost came right there when she started to talk dirty to him, but he managed to compose himself. This cock slut couldn't get enough and he literally could do anything he wanted with her right now. He debated standing her up and fucking her there on the spot but he couldn't get enough of fucking her hot mouth. Besides, it was a long evening ahead of them.

"Fuck yes slut, take my dick back in your mouth."

He slowly fed his cock back to her, and Katie obediently took every inch she was given. Her blowjob lips were puffed out around his member and she kept her eyes locked on his as he continued to shove more of his wang into her mouth.

The whole blowjob had only lasted about two minutes so far, but already Tyler felt his climax building. The sight of busty, fat ass, blonde Katie on her knees sucking his dick, had become more than he could bear. His cock was now a complete mess of saliva and lipstick, and her own tits were covered in drool. Pre-cum had mixed in and her mouth had become a mess. She took over and proceeded to vigorously bob her head back and forth on his cock, making gagging sounds as she took it as far back in her throat as she could. She could tell Tyler was getting close by the way he was losing control and she could barely contain her excitement. She wanted his cum so bad, she wanted it to flood her mouth with his man juice. His thick, veiny shaft in her mouth was now all the way down her throat and she was grabbing her tits. The two were so involved in what they were doing that they hadn't even noticed Greg Patterson coming up from the basement to get a drink.

Several things happened all at once. Tyler had his back to his dad, but Katie had a direct line of sight to Greg. Her eyes went wide as she realized they had an audience, but Tyler was so lost in delirium that he took no notice of Katie. Just then, he grabbed her ponytail again and started to fuck her mouth roughly.

"Oh yeah whore, fucking gag on that dick."

Katie tried to pull back, but he was too caught up. There she was, on Tyler's kitchen floor, getting face-fucked while his dad watched them intensely. Tyler continued to pump away at her slut mouth, running his meat along her tongue. The cum started to well up inside his balls, and he could feel the electricity building all over his body. He shoved Katie down on his cock and she let out a squeal as her hands went out to either side. Tyler immediately shot a load down her throat as she made eye contact with Greg. He watched his son pump the busty blonde's mouth and fill her throat with cum. The feeling was indescribable, cumming down Katie William's throat. So much came out that it had started to run down the sides of her mouth, around his cock. Four, five, six...ten spurts later and he was spent. He slowly pulled his dick out of her mouth, and immediately more cum begun to pour from her lips and onto her big tits.

"Uhh, hi mifter patterthen", she managed to get out from a mouthful of cum running down her chin.

Greg stood up and walked over to the two of them. He patted his son on the shoulder, proud of him. "Son, you know the rules. No one in the house gets a blowjob unless dad gets one too"

"Absolutely Pop, she's all yours."

Katie was confused by the brief conversation. She was still kneeling on the floor and hadn't even cleaned herself up yet. Just then she heard a zipper and watched as Greg pulled his thick bastard of a dick out of his pants. The thing was huge! Her eyes went wide at the sight of it, and she wondered if she would even be able to fit it in her mouth.

She thought maybe she should say something, but she didn't have a chance. Greg shoved his thick dick right into her already used mouth. With Tyler's load still in her mouth, Katie felt Greg's dick hit the back of her throat, with another 4 inches to go.

"Put your hands behind your back lit a good little girl. You want daddy's dick, don't you?"

Katie looked up at him with big, pleading eyes, and did as she was told. It was fun to suck Tyler off, but his dad was so commanding, so authoritative in his demands that she found herself reluctant to disobey, and she also found her pussy pulsing with the submission. She let out a soft whimper around his dick as she stared back at him with her big, blue eyes. She was still a cocksucking mess, cum and saliva, mixed with her lipstick, was smeared all over her cleavage and tube top. Greg pulled it down so he could get a better look at her huge titties.

"Goddamn, those are some big fucking melons Katie! You must have some good genes."

She smiled at him as he stretched out her mouth. What a nice thing to say, she thought. I should work extra hard at sucking his dick for that compliment. Keeping her hands locked behind her back, she worked Greg's cock with relentless enthusiasm.

"Ohhhh fuckkkkk", Tyler's dad let out as he leaned back against the kitchen counter. This busty, blonde teen was sucking him off with the skills of a 40-year-old hooker. He took his cigarettes out from his pocket and lit one as she blew him.

"Don't stop honey. Don't fucking stop until I tell you."

Katie nodded her head in understanding and proceeded to slobber all over his meat. Her naked tits swung freely now since they had been released from their prison. They almost seemed happier for it, as they could catch more of her spit this way. Greg reach down and played with one of her nipples as she sucked. Greedily she slurped and sucked his meat, shoving her head down on his cock at points. Still keeping her hands behind her back, she pulled his cock out of her lips for a second and looked up at him.

"I love your dick Daddy. May I please suck on your big balls for a while?"

God, this girl is unbelievable, thought Greg. She was a true cock-whore, she clearly could not get enough. Looking down at her, blonde hair still in a tight ponytail, tube top pulled down, fat ass poking from her skirt, sitting back on her sandals, it was too much for him. He pulled back and grabbed his dick from her. He wanted to cum right on this slut's face.

"Ngh, fuck girl, open your mouth wide and say ahh"

Immediately, Katie did as she was asked. Hands behind her back, mouth opened wide, tongue out, she looked up at him, pleading for his cum, all the while Tyler's cum was still on her chin and tits.

Greg felt his balls tighten and his kegel contract as he stroked his dick. His load shot out from the tip and landed right on Katie's waiting tongue. Another spurt hit her square on the forehead. He continued to milk more from his dick as he came all over her face. Tyler had cleaned up and had been watching Katie give his dad a blowjob and found himself getting hard again as his dad blew a load right on her face.

Greg finished squeezing the last of his load from the tip, and wiped it on Katie's cheek. Her face was coated in thick, creamy cum. Drool and spit, mixed with semen and glistened on her naked breasts. Her nipples stuck out like two diamonds as flecks of saliva ran down them and caught the light. She no longer had her hands behind her back, one was playing with her pussy while she used the other to wipe the excess cum off her boobs. She brought her fingers up to her mouth and licked the cum off. "Mmmmm, Mr. Patterson. Your cum is so delicious. Thank you for the big load you gave me." She didn't have time to finish however as Greg had already pulled her up to her feet and spun her around. Grabbing both her arms, he pulled them behind her back again, and proceeded to march her towards the basement stairs, her fat ass cheeks jiggled as she was forced along to the basement steps. "You did very good Katie, but the poker party is about to start and I have some friends who are dying to meet you."

"Uhh, ok Mr. Patterson sir..." Katie squeaked out. She wasn't sure about all this. She had been planning to blow Tyler tonight, that was the whole reason she said yes to the date. When his dad came in she found herself caught up in the moment and sucked his dick too. But now? She was still covered in cum and saliva, and her tube top was still pulled down to let her tits hang free. She looked like even more of a slut than she normally did.

************************************************************

Rich had meanwhile found his way upstairs, intending on finding Tyler's sister Brittany. Luckily for him he did not have to search hard. Her bedroom door was the first room on the second floor and he found her currently laying on her bed, back to the door, with her face staring at her phone screen. Her juicy ass was barely contained in tiny fleece shorts, and her boulderous bosoms prevented her from laying completely flat on her stomach. His dick still ached from Lisa's expert blowjob earlier and he was overcome with desire. He ripped his clothes off and lunged into the room, massive dick waggling as he landed on her floor.

"EWW! Rich!! What are you doing in here? WHERE ARE YOUR CLOTHES?!"

Brittany might have been addicted to her phone, but she was also a Patterson and with that came a very loose moral code. Immediately she began licking her lips when she saw Rich's thick dick turning almost purple from the abuse it had been through already.

"Rich, my mom got to you already, didn't she?" Brittany said slyly, and Rich looked down sheepishly.

"Yes Brittany, I am afraid your mom worked her magic on my ole' cock here. Say, would it be too much to ask to put me out of my misery?"

Brittany smiled again and stood up, and walked over to Rich. She breathed into his ear as she slipped her small fingers around its girth and started to gently tug at it.

"Do you want to put this big, thick, cock in my tight, little, pussy?" she whispered suggestively and immediately pre-cum began to leak out from the tip.

"Yes Miss Brittany, I would like that very much."

Without another word, Brittany turned around in front of him and slipped her poor excuse for a pair of shorts down past her thick asscheeks. Rich wasted no time and filled her pussy with his fat cock, grabbing both of her arms and pulling them behind her as he began to fuck her. She whimpered slightly as she stood on her tiptoes to give him better access to her dripping cunt lips. He reached an arm around to cup one of her massive titties as they flopped up and down, all the while he slammed his hips into her cushiony ass.

Rich really wanted to fuck her ass too, but he didn't think he would be able to hold out much longer. Brittany was a bombshell, good genes from both her parents, and her heavenly body pressed up against his as he continued to shove his dick in and out of her wet pussy had started to become too much for him. She worked her ass a bit and grinded into him, sensing that he was starting to get close. Brittany wasn't bothered by how short the sex was, she knew she would be going downstairs soon and more fun would begin.

Instinctively he held her closer and thrusted harder inside her. They lost balance and fell forward onto the bed, Brittany still half standing but now bent over on top of the mattress.

Tingling sensations formed all around Rich, as though he was beginning to glow with the incoming orgasm he was about to have. It seemed to emanate from every pore on his body, as though his skin itself was about to cum. Saliva formed seemingly out of nowhere at the sides of his mouth and he began to chant in tongues. Brittany became more than a little concerned and tried to turn her head around but he merely pressed it down and continued his moaning.

"OHHHH AHHHH MUHHHH WURRRR ETTTTT AHHHHHHH!!"

Rich grabbed a cheek in each hand and shoved his dick firmly in her hot, wet, pussy as he kept fucking the busty vision in front of him. It started at each foot, before he began to shake uncontrollably with the orgasm that seemed to be enjoying its time getting here.

It finally got here.

Rich shot backwards, past Brittany's open door as the force of his ejaculation propelled them away from each other. Brittany was launched into her headboard, immediately knocking her unconscious with the force. Rich himself had gone quiet as he had been shot back so violently that he flipped over the second-floor balcony and landed on some potted plants in the entryway. Brittany and Rich both lay unconscious, as his dick finally began shriveling back down, slightly ashamed at all the damage it had just caused.

************************************************************

Keeping a firm hand on both of Katie's arms, Greg led her down the stairs with Tyler following behind. When she reached the bottom of the stairs, she looked around and noticed that every pair of eyes was locked on her. Greg took his belt off and wrapped it around Katie's hands a few times, tying them behind her. "Go say hi to everybody", Greg whispered into Katie's ear. He shoved her forward and she tottered for a second on her wedge sandals. Mr. Patterson had shoved her right in front of a gigantic black man currently sitting in a chair directly in front of her. She gasped as she saw what looked like a snake hiding halfway down pants leg.

Lamar looked at her and grinned. "Fuckkkk T, what did you bring us tonight?? Damn girl, looks like them Patterson's already tested that sweet little mouth of yours out upstairs." Lamar chuckled to himself at the thought, he knew Greg must have really fucked her mouth hard to leave that much cum still dripping all over her.

Katie wasn't sure exactly what was expected of her, but she didn't need to. Just then Chuck walked over from his spot in the room and stood behind her, running his hands over her ample ass cheeks.

"Holy fuck, look at this fucking peach on her." Chuck started to slide the skirt over her ass and exposed the thong underneath. In front of her, Lamar reached up and grabbed her by the ponytail, yanking her face straight down into his crotch. Before she could speak, she heard a zipper open and felt a humongous cockhead slide right past her perfect blowjob lips.

"Mmmph grgh grgh grgh!!" was all that came out.

As Lamar made Katie suck on his huge meat, Chuck took two fingers and began to lightly rub them along her pussy lips. She was so worked up from all the cock she had been sucking, that the mere touch of Chuck's fingers on her pussy lips made her moan from around Lamar's cock.

"Nggghhh mrfffgh!!"

Lamar used her ponytail to work her head up and down, and Katie sucked enthusiastically. She loved sucking cock, the feeling of a giant dick in her mouth, drool forming and running down the sides of her mouth. Her enormous boobs grazed Lamar's powerful legs as she continued to blow him with her arms behind her back.

Chuck started to rub his fingers faster and faster against her swollen cunt. He slipped one finger in, then two. She was so wet his fingers practically gushed around as he began to finger her faster and faster. Katie began to squeal around Lamar's dick as Chuck worked harder and harder on her. He could not contain himself any longer, and so he pulled down his pants and plunged his throbbing dick into Katie. Her luscious ass cheeks looked incredible and her pussy felt like heaven. He couldn't believe this blonde vision in front of him had completely submitted to them. She was blowing Lamar like a real whore, head bobbing up and down as she slurped his big black dick. Chuck began to pound the shit out of her, fucking her hard while he held her tied up arms up in the air. Katie managed to keep her balance on her wedges as Chuck pounded her from behind. Already she could sense Lamar's dick beginning to twitch and expected him to blow his load anytime.

Lamar sensed this as well but he wasn't concerned. He had a rare gift. Lamar had been born without a refractory period. The doctors couldn't explain it. His mom had noticed it when she found Lamar masturbating in his room one day, hundreds of spent tissues balled up all around him. He was embarrassed of course, as any teenage boy would be. He apologized for doing it in her house, but explained he was just too horny all the time. Once he told her how his erection wouldn't go away until he took a nap, she took him to the doctor's. They ran tons of tests, and finally discovered that Lamar did not experience a refractory period like other men. He literally could cum and cum and cum again, just like a woman. Once he had discovered this, there had been no stopping him. Lamar would still cum just the once most of the time, as he didn't want word getting out and scaring off potential pieces of ass, but sometimes he would allow himself to just go wild, this was one of those times.

"Aw, shit girl, you know how to suck a diiiiiick! Fucking slobber all over that shit, that's right, move dat ass for my boy Chuck, he is tearing you up! Oh mama, dis mouth is fucking me up!"

Katie could barely handle hearing Lamar talk that way to her while she had his thick cock buried deep in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it while she continued to suck furiously. Lamar still had a hold of her ponytail and started to move her up and down, faster and faster. Chuck was getting more and more turned on as he buried his meat deep inside Katie's moist fuckhole. Her pussy felt incredible, and the sight of her sucking off Lamar as he fucked her was incredibly hot. She looked so sexy as she licked and slurped Lamar.

Katie's tits swung about freely as she was hammered from behind by Chuck. Lamar had her hair gripped tightly in his hands, and with her hands tied up, and Chuck behind her, she was spit roasted with no choice but to make both men cum. A puddle of spit and pre-cum had been forming in front of Lamar as the busty blonde pushed her hot, warm, mouth further and further over his massive cock, until it was buried up to the hilt in her mouth. Her plump lips pressed hard against his crotch as she swallowed Lamar fully.

"SHEETTTT, HERE IT COMES BITCHHHHHHHH!!"

Lamar thrust his dick upwards, as he pulled down on Katie's head. A thick load shot straight down her throat, and the busty teen swallowed hungrily as Lamar continued to cum down her throat. As Lamar kept pumping more cum into her throat and mouth, Katie felt herself getting ready to cum. Chuck had settled into a nice rhythm of pounding her pussy, and his big cock was blowing her pussy up. Her knees weakened but Chuck held her arms up behind her, and Lamar continued to cum in her mouth while he held her head up in the air, so Katie was literally suspended by their fucking. She slurped Lamar's load up but it soon became too much and cum started to run out of her mouth.

"Mphfugrh!" She moaned, the entire scene was so hot and she came again and again. Chuck was spanking her jiggling ass checks furiously as he fucked the living shit out of her. Lamar meanwhile had still not finished cumming, and proceeded to pull out and blast her in the face some more.

"OH GOD YES! CUM ALL OVER MY FACE!! I AM A FILTHY FUCKING WHORE!!"

Lamar felt his dick twitch some more as another rope of jizz shot out and hit her right on her nose. Tyler had outdone himself; this chick was unreal. Still, he had to get a taste of that sweet, fat ass of hers, so he tagged Chuck in. Chuck was all too eager to have a shot at getting blown by this blonde bimbo, so he slowly pulled out, and picked her up to throw her over his shoulders.

"I think it's about time that poker table over there sees some action."

Chuck carried Katie over to the poker table and laid her on her side on top of it. Her giant tits rested on each other as she looked up at Chuck with her blue eyes. Lamar's cum still fresh on her face and tits.

"Please sir, I need more cock in my mouth"

Chuck obliged Katie and held his thick member out to her. Slowly, Katie stuck her tongue out and lightly swirled it all around the tip of his cock. Very softly, she took it into her mouth, bit by bit, savoring each inch as it passed her lips. She moaned as she slurped Chuck's dick, her arms still tied together in Greg's belt. Lamar had positioned himself right next to her juicy butt which rested right at hip level since she was on the poker table. Lamar took some of his own cum and rubbed it around the tip of his thick, black cock. He grabbed her plump rump with both hands, and forcefully thrust his large dick into her tight asshole. Katie squealed out, the sound muffled by the dick in her mouth, but Lamar didn't stop. Inch by inch, he shoved his dick into her ass. Holy shit, this ass is out of this world, thought Lamar. Katie's legs jutted out from the table, almost as though she was bent in a horseshoe between Chuck fucking her mouth and Lamar fucking her in the ass. Her skirt had long been taken off, and her underwear ripped, but somehow the tube top was still scrunched up around her midsection. Her wedge sandals clacked together as Lamar butt fucked her relentlessly.