Katie & The Patterson's Poker Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since he had already had a couple orgasms, Lamar felt himself close to cumming again. This time he didn't stop himself, rather, he shot his load right into the white girls fat ass. Spurt after spurt, he unloaded his balls into her tight asshole. His dick was on fire now, and he increased the intensity with which he was ramming Katie's asshole. Each orgasm had only made his bastard cock more sensitive so that every thrust in her ass made him feel as though he was cumming again.

Katie had no idea what the crazy black man was doing in her ass, he seemed to have some sort of cumming issue but she didn't want to worry about that right now. Lamar was fucking her ass with wild abandon, she glanced over at his face to see him hooting and hollering as he slapped her ass cheeks and plunged his dick inside her. His eyes were crazy, like he was some possessed demon, and she was certain he had started to drool just a bit.

Lamar's facial features contorted into a Picasso-esque painting as he started wheezing and hollering, all the while drilling Katie's ass relentlessly with his never-ending orgasm. This seemed to go on for minutes and Katie herself couldn't stop cumming at how erotic it was that Lamar gained such satisfaction from her own body. Lamar began to visibly whither and Greg and Tyler rushed over to help him out of Katie's butt.

"She's a demon, that girl is a demon!!" he began to scream wildly and pointed in Katie's direction. Losing complete control over all his faculties

"It's alright Lamar, you just had a powerful orgasm while plowing that nice young lady, don't forget about your heart, you need to calm down now."

Lamar's dick had still not calmed down and continued to spurt out jizz everywhere, making the floor a sloppy mess. Chuck hadn't taken notice and slipped on the cum, in the process instinctively reaching behind him and knocking a glass of water off the poker table and onto the surge protector laying below. Immediately sparks flew out and the carpet caught fire.

"The carpet is on fire!", Tyler yelled out helpfully, and immediately dropped to the ground and began to roll.

"I TOLD YOU GUYS SHE WAS A DEMON!!" Lamar hollered, as he tried to stand up but put too much pressure on the table, causing it to flip over and knock him off his feet to the floor. He landed face down in the burning carpet and immediately caught on fire as well.

"I'M BURNING, SOMEONE DO SOMETHING QUICK!!"

Many things happened in this very moment. Katie, still dripping jizz from every pore on her body began to back away from the burning black man who just shot 10 gallons of semen in her ass. She decided that while Tyler was cute, and this had been a lot of fun, she really needed to go, and started to race up the stairs. Lisa turned to see Katie disappear, and yelled out to Tyler that she was leaving but he was still too busy rolling on the floor to hear his mom. By now the flames had moved up the wall and began to lick voraciously at the walls and ceiling. A beam caught fire and swung down, knocking Greg out cold, then landing on top of Chuck. Lamar continued to writhe in agony as the flames engulfed his body, and Lisa stood in the middle of the carnage and screamed.

Katie had meanwhile proceeded to calmly clean herself up at the kitchen sink and pulled her cum-soaked tube top up over her massive mammaries, as the screams emanated from the basement. The Patterson's had been so nice to her today, but she could tell they were gonna be busy for a while doing their performance art downstairs so she decided to let herself out the front door. As she walked down the driveway, flames shot out from the windows and took over the outside of the house.

"I wonder what Jason's up to today?" Katie thought to herself, as she turned onto the sidewalk and skipped down the street.

THE END