Katie Becomes a Queen Ch. 02

Story Info
Katie becomes more and more harsh with her husband.
4.9k words
4.28
16.3k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a few months since they initially watched the video together, and the once innocent Katie was becoming more and more in tune with her sexuality every day. Frederick was loving every second of it, and treated her like a queen with every single one of her commands. They watched more porn together, and he showed her what he liked, what he had been hiding from her all these years. She was shocked at the fact that he was hiding all of this from her, and quite successfully, but it gave her confidence when she watched the videos, and soon, she didn't have to watch them anymore. She was able to come up with her own dirty plans.

Frederick felt guilty at time, he didn't know if he was the cause of the complete change in his loving Christian wife's personality. She was so different from before, so in tune with her own body, the way she treated people. As soon as she spoke, even when they were merely shopping in the supermarkets, people turned to look at her, taking note of her overwhelming presence. How could he think of her as anything other than his own queen?

She was at the night club with Melissa, her best friend since childhood, giggling with her as she drank drink after drink one Friday night. She never did much at the club, she wasn't the type to dance, but she stayed there to keep Melissa company. Melissa was a very horny and sexual girl, and she loved to flirt with men constantly, and could never settle on one for long. Katie loved to live vicariously through her, though she had to admit her adventures with her own husband were becoming a bit more exciting than Melissa's own adventures.

"So, how are things with the hubby?" She asked, sipping on her cocktail. Melissa had a pretty good relationship with Frederick, and as both of them thought Frederick had been passive and serious all these years, his head always stuck in a book, Melissa had always been very muted in front of him, trying to seem like the most innocent girl ever. The truth was, she was far from it. But Frederick generally had no idea. Though he did know they went to the club quite often together, though thought that it was for Mellissa to find her future husband, not a one-night-stand, which was typically her goal.

"Good." She said, and avoided eye contact with her best friend as she said the word.

Melissa gasped and put her hand on Katie's arm, forcing her to look back at her. "What? What's wrong?" She asked insistently.

"Nothing's wrong..." She said, trying to think of anything she could to change the topic.

"C'mon, Katie. We've been best friends for what, twenty years now? You think I can't read your expressions by now?" Melissa asked insistently. "What's going on? Did he cheat on you? Are you getting a divorce? Is that why you're dressing with less and less fabric recently? I can see your entire breast!"

Katie blushed, and covered her cleavage with the hand that wasn't holding the drink. "It's nothing like that..." She said.

"Okay, then tell me. Or I'm going to Frederick right now and punching him for cheating on my best friend."

Katie gasped. "Don't do that!" Though it secretly turned her on... imagining her best friend with her husband, doing terrible things to him, similar to what she had been doing to him recently. She had always been jealous of Melissa's beauty. She knew how to work a man, to make him drool for her. She always wore tight dresses, each one tighter than the last, and her makeup was always on point and stunning. No matter how many times she tried to teach Katie, she just couldn't get it right. Which was why she was so happy when she married Frederick, a guy who didn't care about any of those things, especially her shyness. Though that shyness had really transformed recently.

She gulped and said, "okay, I'll tell you. But don't freak out." This got Melissa's entire attention, and she turned to face Katie, no longer paying attention to the hot guys dancing in the centre of the dance floor.

"So, a few months ago, I started to watch some porn with Freddy." She began.

"You go, girl!" Melissa said, laughing.

"Well, I realized that he was into something really particular. You see, he wanted me to dominate him, and humiliate him, making him feel completely worthless. He showed me videos like that, and it made me feel more and more powerful the more I watched."

Melissa's eyes were wide open now. "You were the last couple I ever thought would engage in something like this."

Katie blushed. "To tell you the truth, it's been turning me a lot recently, too. I just want to keep doing it with him, and our sex life has never been better."

"Wow." Was Melissa's only reply. "I've had guys that wanted to be dominated, but never one who got off on humiliation."

Katie nodded eagerly. "The more he feels humiliated, the more turned on he gets. It's crazy, I can't believe I've never noticed this before."

Melissa grinned. "I'm kind of jealous. That sounds like a lot of fun."

"I'm still getting used to it, but yeah, it is a lot of fun. Maybe one day you can help me come up with ideas when I'm completely out."

Melissa's grin was vicious. "What if I join the two of you, instead?"

Katie's eyes were the ones that widened this time. She didn't know what to say. She was Christian raised, and knew it would never be okay for her to be with anyone else except for her husband, particularly another woman. It was so not okay, and against her beliefs, but the way her body reacted to it... the way her breath hitched, she knew she was into it, whether or not she tried to lie to herself. "Maybe one day." Was her reply before she changed the subject completely.

------

The next day, when she finally stirred awake from having too many drinks the night before, she went downstairs to find a table already set with breakfast food, all of her favorites. She grinned as she saw Frederick sitting there, his head in another one of his books. "Morning, sweetheart." He said.

"Wow, Freddy, you shouldn't have!" She said, taking it all in.

He only smiled at her, "anything for my queen." She gobbled it all down immediately as he watched her adoringly, even more than usual.

"Oh, I have something I need to discuss with you." She said suddenly, and he put his book down, immediately giving her his full attention.

"Yes, my dear?" He asked.

"I told Melissa about what's going on between us." She revealed.

He stiffened, but nodded after a while, "whatever makes you happy I'm fine with, though I'm shocked you were okay with telling her."

"She got it out of me, she noticed I was acting differently lately, and wondered if you were cheating on me or something." Frederick laughed out loud at that, it was so far from the truth it was funny.

"What did she say?" He asked tentatively.

"Well, you know what she's like. She was fascinated by the concept, wanted to know more about it. Even teased about joining us." She used this statement as a way of gauging his reaction, and flicked her eyes down to see his crotch, which was hiding a dick that was already hardening. He's clearly into it. She thought to herself, and wondered if she could make it a reality.

She was already getting horny herself, and put her utensils down at once. She strutted to the couch in the living room, drawing the curtains from prying eyes, and laid down on the couch. "Come." She said, putting on her most authoritative voice.

He came at once, rushing to her to serve her. "What would you like me to do for you today?" He asked, not looking at her in the eye.

"Did I say you could speak?" She said in a cold voice, and he shook his head, realizing his mistake. "I think you should be punished for this." She said, knowing she was being cruel, but knowing that was exactly what he needed from her. She moved to the table behind her, and brought out exactly what she needed. A long dildo they had been using recently, but not for the same purposes as she was going to use it for today. "Come closer." She crooned, and he sat in front of her, eyes flicking to her body for a second before peering at her face again.

"Spit." She ordered, and pushed the dildo in front of him. He spit on it, and she rubbed it into the skin-like material, soaking it completely. "More." She ordered, and he complied, letting her rub it in again. "Turn."

He glanced at her with widened eyes, but turned away from her. She pushed his body over gently, letting him bend over and push his ass into the air. She rubbed his balls, squeezing it and playing with it. He moaned, and she could see his dick expand into full size. She moved her face into his body, and sucked on his balls tentatively, tasting the wrinkled skin as she played with him. He was wiggling, and she spanked him once, telling him to stop.

When she was done playing with his balls, making him relax a little, she pressed the dildo against the opening of his ass. He had been able to take bigger and bigger objects lately, but this was by far the largest she had attempted to stuff inside of him. She wasn't sure if it would tear him apart, but she knew she would try. She pushed it in slightly, and he grunted in pain, feeling it expand his sphincter. "Katie..." He moaned, and at that, she pushed in further, pressing almost half of it inside of him.

"How does my little slut feel about a dildo fucking his ass?" She mewled.

He groaned, loving the way that she belittled him. It was hilarious from an outsider's perspective when she called him little. She was practically half his size. But the way she commanded a room... demanded his attention, it was clear that he was her's. "More." He begged, and she pushed it all the way in, making him cry out a particularly loud moan.

She started to fuck him with it mercilessly. In and out, in and out, wondering what would happen if she pulled the blinds wide open, letting their innocent neighbors see her fuck her own husband with a dildo. They would be kicked out of the neighborhood in an instant.

"Katie..." He moaned, and she flicked a nail against his cock, making him cry out from the sensation. She stopped the thrusting, and pushed the dildo in as deep as possible, hitting it against his prostate gland. He wiggled and wondered why she stopped, but she leaned back onto the couch again.

"Fuck me." She commanded. He listened at once, and moved awkwardly, trying to get the dildo to fit inside of him properly as he moved on top of her. She wrapped her legs around him, and he aimed his throbbing dick at her entrance. Her folds and thighs were completely soaked from her gooey fluids, clearly indicating how much she needed him to fuck her. She would never admit it though.

He didn't want to have his mistress wait, so he entered her at once, making her gasp out loud. The sensation of the dildo deep inside of him, hitting his prostate gland and expanding him fully as he thrusted into her was too fucking much for him to take. It felt amazing, and she was squeezing him tightly, milking him as she moaned over and over again, playing with her own tits as he fucked her over and over again.

"Fuck... Freddy." She moaned, and he continued to ram her over and over, loving the way she felt as she tightened over and over again.

"Please, please, Katie. I need to cum." He moaned as she swelled underneath him.

"Don't you dare cum without my permission." She said with narrowed angry eyes. He couldn't help it though, he was so fucking close. She was doing it on purpose, she must've been. When she came, her body losing control as she cried out over and over again, he came as well, thrusting into her over and over again as his balls squeezed tightly. It was immensely satisfying, especially since she hadn't let him cum for 2 weeks now. It was even better with the sensation of the dildo stretching him out, a constant reminder of who he belonged to.

When he left her, panting heavily, she slapped him on the face. "How dare you cum without my telling you to!" She cried out, furious.

He was about to apologize when she stalked off naked, still drooping his cum down her legs. She came back with something metallic in her hands. He gaped at her, he had no idea she owned something like this. When did she have time to purchase it? She knelt down in front of him, something she hadn't done in a very long time. She then wrapped her small fingers around his dick, and wrapped the metal cage around it. She locked it, and put the key in her pocket, still not looking thim. "What is this?" He asked, looking down at his cock, which was now stuck in a little cage. He had no idea what would happen if he got hard, but he didn't want to know. It seemed like it would be very painful and uncomfortable.

"It's a dick cage, I saved it to punish you for when you ever disobeyed me and cum without my permission." She said coldly. Before he could say anything, though, she walked off again, going upstairs to their bedroom.

She took a long shower, and when she came downstairs, Frederick was back to reading his book like nothing had ever happened. "I invited Melissa over." She said.

He grunted in response, but she noticed him shift in his chair, clearly uncomfortable. She would be milking every second of this. They spent the afternoon both doing their own things, barely talking to each other, and when the doorbell finally rang, Katie sprang up and ran to the door, giving her best friend a big hug. "I missed you!" Melly said, grinning.

"It's only been a day." Katie laughed.

"Still." Melly replied. "Don't you want to know what happened last night?" Katie raised her eyebrows at her, waiting. "Well, you know the guy I was dancing with after our talk? I met him outside when I said bye to you, and ended up going to his house to fuck."

Katie would've been shocked by talk like this in the past, but was a completely different woman now. "I'm kind of jealous." She laughed, "He was really hot."

She knew Frederick was still standing behind them, watching. She knew he would feel jealous at that statement, which was why she even said it in the first place. "Oh, hello there Frederick." Melissa said, and walked up to him, giving him a huge hug as well.

He nodded, and smiled. "Hello, Melly. Nice to see you again. It's been a while."

Melissa laughed. "Well if you came out with us more often instead of staying at home all day, it wouldn't be an issue!"

"Would you like something to drink?" Katie asked.

"Sure." Melly nodded. "You know what I like."

Katie would have normally been the one to go get the drinks, but she wanted to show off to Melly, so she said, "Frederick. Drinks. Now." In as cold of a voice as possible.

He stiffened, not able to believe she was still putting her dominance on while in front of her best friend, but nodded gently and walked to the kitchen.

"I can't believe you got him to do that!" Melissa said, intrigue flickering in her eyes.

Katie was spurred on by that, and said, "you should see what's inside of him right now."

"What?" Melissa said, completely bewildered. Katie was feeling confident and powerful, and wanted to prove to her best friend that she could be just as adventurous as her.

When Frederick came back, setting the cups onto the table, she stared him down like he was a piece of garbage. "Kneel." She said.

"Katie..." He began, his eyes flickering to Melissa.

"Do you want me to repeat myself? You know what I'll do to you if I have to say the same command again." She said coldly.

He nodded, and kneeled, looking down at the ground. "Holy fucking shit." Melissa said, looking at Katie, and then back at Frederick. "When you said domination... I wasn't imagining something like this. Katie, you're truly a queen." Katie smirked.

"Take off your shirt." Frederick was bright red, but listened to her, taking his shirt off in front of the two girls watching. "Good boy." She said, "now, your pants."

He nodded and listened to her, taking his pants off then going back to his kneeling position. "Are you ready, Melly?" Katie asked as she stood up from the couch, approaching her husband.

"Always." Melissa replied, grinning viciously. Katie stood in front of her husband, hand on his shoulders, as she peeled his boxers off of him with her toes. Melissa gasped out loud. "Holy fuck, is that a cock cage?" Katie nodded in response. Frederick was currently hard as a rock, though was struggling. It was pressed against the sides of the cold metal, straining and pulsing, dying to come out, but unable to.

He was so horny there was precum dripping off of the tip, falling onto the ground as the girls continued to stare. "Fuck, you're horny from this, aren't you? From being humiliated like this in front of your wife's best friend. What a little bitch you are." Melissa said at once. Frederick moaned and fidgetted, his cock still straining against the cage.

Katie used all her strength to force his body around, and pushed his back with force, forcing him to fall onto the floor with his ass in the air. His dildo was still embedded deep inside of him, and Melissa whistled loudly. "Oh my fucking god, Katie." She approached him now, too curious to stop herself. She looked at Katie, silently asking for permission, and Katie nodded at her. She was okay with anything Melissa wanted to do to him, she realized at once.

Melissa touched the end of the dildo and pulled it out halfway, gasping at how large it was. "How did this fit inside of him?" She asked, looking up at Katie.

"My little slut is well trained." Katie winked.

"Fuck, I don't even know who you are anymore." Melissa said. "What did you do to my best friend?"

"I'm a queen now, what can I say?" Katie grinned.

"I used to have respect for Frederick. He was the top of his field... and now. Look at him. A little cocksucker bent over for everyone to play with. What a little whore."

Katie spanked him at that, making his butt jiggle as he took the blow. "Are you jealous?" She asked.

"No. I'll be here to play with him all the time now. How could I not when he's so readily available for me?"

"I'll have to charge you to use him." Katie joked. "And he's not allowed to cum." She said, bending down to squeeze Frederick against his cage. He groaned, unable to stop himself. "He gets another week in the cage every time he cums." She explained.

"I've lost all respect for him. I'll never be able to see him the same way again. I honestly can't believe you got him to do all this. That you were capable of coming up with something so sinister."

Katie laughed a cold laugh. "Good. Now tell me, what do you want to do with him? It's your choice."

Melissa brought her phone out from behind her shorts, and started typing. "I already have an idea." They spent the next 30 minutes sipping on tea, making Frederick kneel completely naked while they chatted like he wasn't there. Melissa spent the time telling Katie about the guy she banged last night and how big he was, and how much he satisfied her.

Katie merely nodded towards Frederick and said: "Wish I could say the same." And sighed dramatically. Frederick twitched, but said nothing.

The door rang in the middle of their chat, and Katie looked at her friend, confused. "Did you invite someone over?"

"Yeah, the guy from last night. His name is John!" Melissa said, running to open the door. Frederick looked bewildered now. He moved to stand up, but Katie gave him a stare, commanding him not to move. He nodded and complied, going back into place.

"You said you had something fun for me, sweetheart?" A male voice said at the door, and Katie moved to see the same muscular man from the night before, in a tight white t-shirt and blue jeans.

"Yeah, I've got a cocksucker here all plump and ready for you." He eyed Katie up and down immediately, but Melissa chuckled and shook her head. "No, he's sitting right there." She pointed towards Frederick, who shifted uncontrollable.

12