All Comments on 'Katie Becomes a Queen Ch. 02'

by ariyanastories

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She unilaterally takes their relationship public. She unilaterally invites others to abuse him. She unilaterally orders him to do things they never discussed, he never asked for and he never agreed to. When done, she shows him zero love and tenderness. No aftercare at all. This relationship will end badly. And soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Christian wife went way too far. Bringing the friend in was one thing but to suddenly introduce another man and give him no choice was too much. After a short time that marriage will be history.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the way you say your stories are commissions from previous customers....... "meaning if you're upset over a story I've posted, I actually had no power over the content of the story!"......

Of course you have control, just don't write the abusive crap, not hard is it.

rickylaw01rickylaw01about 1 year ago

Not my cup of tea for sure but well written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userariyanastories@ariyanastories
Commissions are currently open! Order here: https://www.ariyanastories.com/ Buy me a coffee to support my work: https://ko-fi.com/ariyanastories Note that all stories posted on here are commissions from previous customers (meaning if you're upset over a story I've posted, I ac...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES