Katie Becomes a Queen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, look at that fucking faggit. What's he doing kneeling on the ground like that?" John said, eyeing Frederick up. "Does he have no shame?"

"He does, but he's given that up for his lovely wife here. Why don't you show him what a real dick looks like, John?" Melissa cooed, spurring him alone.

"Your wish is my command, baby." John winked, and pulled his pants down at once. Katie couldn't help but stare at his already hard dick, swinging in the air as he eyed Frederick.

Katie turned to look at her husband, who was clearly feeling very frustrated and embarrassed. This was not what he signed up for at all, but she knew just by his expression that he was more turned on than he's ever been before, and ready to be completely and utterly destroyed by the man in front of him. "Be a good boy and give the man what he wants." She ordered. John took a few lage steps towards him, and grabbed onto his hair, pushing his head back.

"Open." He commanded, and Frederick opened his mouth, enwrapping the man's giant cock as he started to fuck him, he didn't care if Frederick was choking or gagging or crying as he fucked his mouth. He continued to do so, in and out, in and out. It was a vulgar site, and the girls stood and watched the whole thing, transfixed and horny as hell.

Frederick had drool dripping down his mouth, and tears streaming down his face as his gag reflex was hit over and over again. John's dick was so large that it bent in his throat, expanding it every time he fucked him. He didn't care what Frederick was feeling at all, he was just a mouth for him to fuck, a loser that wanted his wife to humiliate him, nothing at all. He came abruptly, groaning out loud as he spurted into Frederick, pushing him so much that the man lost balance as he was pushed back.

Melissa whistled again. "That was so fucking hot." She said. She turned to Katie, and wrapped her arm around her, pressing her lips on her suddenly. Katie was shocked at first, but was so horny that she would be able to kiss anyone. She kissed Melissa back, and both began to moan as they swirled their tongues against one another, tasting another female for the first time. Frederick watched in stunned silence, not able to believe his conservative Christian wife was making out with her best friend in front of him. He had created a crazy woman, and his dick wouldn't stop begging to be let out of its cage.

When the girls finally parted, John was already hard again. "He has the stamina of a wild animal." Melissa explained. "I'm still sore from last night." John winked at her at that.

"Well, I have an idea of how you can pleasure yourself." Katie said, and moved towards her husband once more.

He was about to speak to her, to ask her if she was okay, when she shook her head at him, and bent him over again. Even John was shocked at the giant dildo embedded in the man's ass, still stretching him out completely. Katie didn't give him a warning as she pulled the entire thing out, making Frederick gasp and moan out loud.

"You may use my husband's little hole." Katie said, and moved back to watch again. This time, Melissa held onto her arm and pulled her onto their own side of the couch, and began to touch her as they watched John stare at the gaping asshole, wondering if he could stretch it out some more.

He didn't have to be asked a second time. He smeared the cum he just produced all over his own cock, and pushed into Frederick at once. Frederick cried out in pain and shock, unable to believe that he was being fucked by another man in front of his wife under her command, and she was clearly enjoying every second of it. John didn't let Frederick adjust. He began to fuck him, in and out, in and out, like his ass belonged to him.

Frederick couldn't stop himself from speaking now. He pleaded over and over again, saying "please" in a whimpering tone, but didn't know what he was begging for. He didn't know if he wanted more stimulation or less. The pain was mixed in with the pleasure, and he just wanted more cock. More fucking. More hitting his prostate. And to escape the fucking cage around his cock.

Melissa was making out with Katie again, and Frederick looked to his left to watch them. They were petting each other, rubbing each other's crotches as they moaned into each other's mouths. Katie wasn't even paying attention to Frederick being fucked anymore, and was so lost in her own world, feeling a woman for the first time. Melissa pulled her pyjama pants down, revealing a completely soaked cunt. She pushed Katie onto the couch with a mewl of protest from the other woman before putting her face deep in Katie's cunt, lapping it up like a dog. "You taste so good, Katie." She murmured into her best friend's cunt. "I've always wondered what you tasted like." Katie could only moan in response as she thrusted into her best friend's lips.

"You fucking slut, pay attention to me." John said as he pulled Frederick's hair back, forcing him to look up and away from the girls as John continued to fuck him. He was hitting his prostate with every thrust, and Frederick wouldn't be able to take it anymore. He's never cum before with just his ass, but it felt like it was cumming. His balls were squeezing tightly, and his mind was wiped completely blank. He felt like he was in a foggy haze of lust and sex, and the only thing he could think of was his perfect wife and her demands of him, what he had turned her into from his own perversion.

He came at once, unable to help himself. His dick spurted out a thin milky fluid, something he's never experienced before, and he groaned as John continued to fuck him. Katie had looked up at that, seeing her husband cum despite being stuck in a cock cage. She pushed Melissa away and walked up to him, slapping him for the second time that day. "You fucking whore. I lock your dick away and you still managed to cum?" She was furious.

"Damn woman, you're strict." John said, and closed his eyes again, cumming for the second time in an hour. He slammed into Frederick's sore virginal ass, making the man cry out from how sensitive he already was. When his load was finally deposited, he pushed Frederick away, forcing the man headfirst into the ground.

Melissa and Katie thanked him for his services, and Melissa kissed him on the lips, telling him she would be seeing him soon. He grinned at Frederick before departing, staring at the exhausted man, who was still taking the wrath of his wife.

"You're not cumming for a month." Katie was saying, forcing him to sit back up.

"Damn Katie, even I think that's harsh." Melissa said.

Katie shook her head. "A man's gotta learn his lesson." She told Melissa to leave as well, and hugged her best friend, thanking her for having such a fun time.

"Are you sure you don't want me to finish you off?" Melissa asked, a twinkle in her eyes and Katie's juices still on her face.

"Nah, I got something to take care of." Katie said, "but some other time."

"Deal."

Katie walked back to her tired husband, and told him to go take a shower to clean himself up, especially since he was now covered in drool and cum and all kinds of bodily fluids. He nodded and said, "will you release me from the cage?"

She shook her head. "I told you. A month."

He nodded obediently and showered, though it was hard for him to even walk properly. When he finally returned, she told him to clean the carpet from the mess he made, and he listened to that as well. How could he deny any order from his queen? She was the one who knew best, after all.

12