All Comments on 'Katie Cucks her "Man"'

by BigHand32

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pure unadulterated garbage. Negative stars. Go away. Stay away.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

What do you want to comment on idiots?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Go fuck yourself and yo stupid bull too

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

It had promise but devolved into insulting our collective intelligence.

There was no chemistry between the couple, no expressions of love or tenderness, nothing to show that they actually liked each other.

Cheating isn’t just about the sex, it’s not about disrespecting your partner, it’s about betrayal and angst and fear. It’s about knowing you’re not good enough and the fight to change that perception.

It’s about the implied insults, the subtle mockery, the better sex with the better man.

This was just non erotic.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Seems the mental ward got total access to the net today.

BigHand32BigHand32almost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for all the comments. I'm enjoying them, negative, or positive. Oh wait. I mean, just negative.

Especially thanks to Whackadoodle. I would like to write some aspects of the story you're describing. Not from the perspective of "the bull" but from the young man who is so in love with the girl that he lets her do anything, no matter how much it hurts.

This wasn't a story from his point-of-view, and you're right. There's definitely not a lot of expression of love or tenderness. I didn't really intend for "the Bull" to be a sympathetic character here. Rather, he made a ruthless analysis of the situation, only concerned with what he could get Katie and Scott to do, immediately, to satisfy his own sexual urges, with very little concern for the consequences of his action, or what it would do to their relationship.

John either assumed, presumed, or saw plain evidence that Katie was having "better sex", though he did not concern himself with being a "better man." Katie made it very plain that he would be more satisfactory, and he did not concern himself with the reasons. As for implied insults and subtle mockery, this may have been something that the cuckold, Scott, desired, or something that readers of cuckold fantasy want. But I didn't think that it was something that John would be concerned with. Maybe in future chapters, if the relation were to continue, such insults and mockery would come, but I think the bull's greatest insult to the cuckold is just to ignore him completely, and fuck his wife in front of him.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Crossdressing bulls? Wouldn’t he get the dress caught on the horns?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigHand32@BigHand32
My stories are fictional, based on a promiscuous, invincible, and irresistible young woman, with an unusually strong libido and desire for power over others. The stories also features her effeminate boyfriend who struggles to maintain his self-esteem as he submits to her whim...