Katie Cucks her "Man"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Scott. Stop trying to make me feel like a slob." Katie says. "Your clothes are in my closet."

"Your clothes," she'd said, squashing any manhood Scott had left, like roadkill. He is already sinking into the feminine role, in his head.

But Katie added, "Don't give me that look." Katie says. "I'm not apologizing. I'm making you." then, to me, "You want to see his pretty panty-waist, right John?"

"Sure!" I say, running my hands over Katie's back, but seeing Scott hesitate, I asked him "Are you alright Scott?"

"Do you need someone to hold your hand?" asks Katie. You don't feel like I'm making you? You need a little discipline?"

Scott didn't know up from down, between the questions and commands, and the taunts. Is she making him?

"I...no...yes...I don't know...no..." His voice smaller, mousier,

Katie took over. "Go sit on the couch, John. I'll be down to help you in a minute."

She took his hand and guided him to her room

He followed her in a haze, ...somewhat comforted by her touch...

"You poor thing. Are you okay? Come here." (She gave him a hug.)

His heart is beating a mile a minute, and he is almost in tears. Her hug is so comforting...all he had, really

"Goodness, your heart is all aflutter." Katie said. "So is mine, really. This is so exciting!"

She went over to her closet, and pulled off a tub off a tub, and slid a third one out. All the way from the closet, into her bedroom.

"Here's all the embarrassing outfits and toys you've been buying for me. That one on top is the last one you bought me."

He looks at it all there...the way she's compartmentalized it, as if it were pure shame. He sees the pink and black corset, matching panties and garter belt. Black seamed stockings. Even long gloves, a ruffled choker.

He has an addiction to spending good money on these outfits. Katie'd only ever worn any of them once, and many, she'd not worn at all. But still, he threw good money after bad, visiting little sex shops to buy clothes for her just a small distance from glory-hole booths, and porno theaters. He couldn't admit to himself it is just a pretense.

Katie rarely wore what he asked her. But often she met his gifts with a good-natured eye-roll. "Well, it was nice that you were... thinking of me." she'd said last time.

But now, she pulled the fabric out of the container with new enthusiasm. "I think John will like that on you." She said. "He clearly likes me just the way I am."

Scott looked at the outfit in total defeat. Realizing just how ridiculous it is.

"You think you can put all that on, yourself? There aren't any big tricks to it.

It's one-size-fits most, after-all, right?" It is often what is printed on these Halloween-style fetish costumes. "And like John pointed out, you've got that narrow little waist. More slender than my hips."

Scott raises his hands, taking the outfit, eyes downcast.

"While you put that on, I'm going to go down, and pour John a drink, and we'll wait for you, okay?" But she waits a moment, just to make sure Scott understands her instructions; what is expected. "You have to take off what you're wearing, first, silly."

Then she thought of something else, "Scott, did you bring your big grey over-sized bathrobe?"

"Uhh, yes...I brought that actually..."

Katie walks over to Scott's suitcase, groaning. "Oh my god, my inner thighs itch. I've got juice running all down my legs." She rummages through the case and pulls the bathrobe out, holding it up. "It's clean enough right? You mind if John wears it? I mean, just for the evening."

"Oh...y-yes...I mean..."

"I just think it's nice. It's manly."

"It's...clean..."

"He can make himself comfortable." Katie said. "Good. I think he'll like it. Look, here I am, deciding what everyone will wear."

She came up to Scott undoes his belt and unzips his pants. Scot is just nodding and agreeing now, as he strips down dutifully.

"Mmmm. Get this off and quickly, so you can put on cuter things." She did it fast, clinically. "Nothing I haven't seen before. Whitey-tighties. Up and off goes the shirt." She runs over to get her perfume, and spritzes it on Scott's chest, neck, crotch. Then does herself as well.

"Now don't dawdle dear." she said, kissing him on the cheek. "You don't want to miss any of the fun."

Then she takes Scott's clothes and threw them in his bag. Carrying it in one hand with his bathrobe over her other arm.

Scott stops rolling up the stockings for a sec, watching her go, as she left the room with all the clothes Scott brought from home.

She is in a sexually charged frenzy. Scott's never seen her mean business like this before.

And through the open door, Scott could hear her saying to me, "Would you like something more to drink, John?"

"Oh, I'm already ready for action, you have something non-alcohol?" I answered.

"Um, diet coke, water, iced tea?"

"Oh wow, tea sounds good."

While Scott struggles with the clasps on his corset, Katie brings me what appears to be a comfortable robe.

"Scott has graciously offered to let you wear his bathrobe for the evening." Katie said. "Here, stand up and let me undress you so you can put it on."

A few moments pass silently as Katie gets me fully naked. Scott tries to picture what is going on as I fully remove all my clothing and put on the robe. As Katie sees my bare cock for the first time, she exclaims, "Oh my god. That's beautiful."

Still, Scott is in his own world of excitement as he finds himself fastening the tabs on his garter belt.

But Katie says, "I don't think I've ever come from just the sight of one before."

Scott twists the corset straight. Still listening, but trying to focus on the work of dressing.

"Wow, it's like the length of my forearm." She's actually knelt down in front of me now, with her elbow to my waist, to emphasize the comparison.

Scott's ears burn, realizing what she is talking about. He can hear my low voice indistinctly but Katie's voice carries right through his open door.

I ask her if he's coming down. "No not yet. He's dressing, and I think he wants to watch."

He continues, now, as in a trance, slipping into some heels, fixing his wig on his head. He didn't know whether he would try to stop us, or just watch us, or... He couldn't confess his hopes, even silently, to himself. He just knew he had to dress before he came out. He could feel himself entering the headspace like a teenage girl.

Katie wants to play with it, so I tell her she can stroke it, but slowly. Touching, okay. Licking, not yet. I'm alright with that. She enunciates, for Scott's benefit. "Very slowly? Like this?" Katie's hand is under my bathrobe, very slowly lifting and falling.

Having finally slipped on the high heels, Scott comes wobbling out of the room

Katie and I are sharing such a passionate kiss on the couch we didn't even see him at first.

Scott is mincing up, shyly now, into my peripheral vision.

"Oh, there he is!" I say, pulling back from Katie's kiss. I knew you'd be a cutie. What I say, Katie?"

"Oh, I didn't doubt it. I just didn't know he'd be so quick to turn."

Scott's mouth drops open, then pouts... Shocked at hearing her

"Turn it around, sissy. Let's see that lil faggot ass," I say. Oh. Sorry, Katie. You don't mind if I get a little mean with him, do you?"

"Well, I know he's got a guilty conscience. He's always saying sorry to me about something."

We talk about him as if he's not even there

"Scott, what are you always apologizing to Katie for?" I ask him.

"I don't know" says Katie. "Something he'd never confess to me about."

Scott stands there in his hooker/burlesque/saloon girl outfit, mouth working, no words coming out. Thinking about his clitty rubbing in his satin panties.

"Maybe he's apologizing for the patriarchy?" I conjecture.

Scott shakes his head, moving his mouth at this, confused... But his clitty twitches at it nonetheless

Katie had wanted to wait until Scott is out and dressed before we went too far. They were a couple after all, and they shared things. But now it is time for a further demonstration.

"You know... apologize for the patriarchy... For how we men treat women like sex objects?" I curled my fingers through Katie's hair and open up Scott's robe, pushing her face down to my hard cock.

Scott is still nodding vigorously about the patriarchy, as I push his girlfriend's face down against my crotch.

I smile up at him as Katie opens up her mouth taking my cock in at an awkward angle.

"Get a better angle on it Katie. Get your throat on it."

She pulls herself up onto the couch on her hands and knees and takes my cock in, all the way back. "That's my girl." I say. "That's good. All the way back. Only perfect blowjobs for me, okay?"

I look back up at Scott, smiling up as I run my hand back down Katie's back, and grope her ass. She takes over with some pride in her skill, pushing her throat as far as she can, all the way down my shaft. "Sorry, Scott. Were you gonna say she's your girl?"

At this, Scott's little pecker is fully filling out his satin panties. throat dry, cat has his tongue.

"But I see why you were sorry, sissy. Thinking of treating a woman like that. Like a sex object. No self-respecting woman should ever let you treat her this way."

Scott nods reflexively, and the pink feather attached to his headpiece waves back and forth in the air.

"Now should I make you lick my balls for punishment, the bad way you wanted to treat your girl, or show you another example?"

Scott stood there, dumbstruck.

"Well, after all, I said, I'd let you get involved if you dressed up, so go on get in there."

I pull Katie back from my cock, and she gasps, saliva dripping off her lower lip. "Nah, I better show you another example why you should feel guilty. How no self-respecting woman would ever let you treat her."

I stand up and circle round behind Katie, who's still up on her hands and knees in the couch. I grab her by the hips, sliding up her dress and slide my cock right into her soaking wet pussy.

His eyes are locked on me, fucking his girl, eyes darting from my heavy engorged cock, to my muscled arms. The clarity of motion, by which I compelled Katie towards such perfect obedience. The way she moans and grips the cushions of the couch as my cock stretches her open.

"Mmmm, yeah, I can see why you'd be sorry."

Scott's false eyelashes fluttered, his jaw still dropped

"Poor woman could get stuck with your baby from this kind of treatment." The look on his face tells me she isn't on the pill, but he's ready to play second mommy to my little baby if she wants to keep it.

Katie is gasping, panting, moaning like Scott had never heard before. My cock stretching her out like his never has. She's a tight fit around my cock but it's utterly frictionless because of how wet she is.

When finally I pull her back by both hips, I tilt my head back in a very satisfied moan; maybe a little bit victorious, just to remind Scott he's lost something. They'll never look at each other the same way again. I've shown him how it's done, and he's no where near the man necessary. My cock is pulsing shooting my wad deep in her wet pussy. There is a moment of awkwardness. A silence.

Then I pull out and sit up. Okay, I need a little break, but I don't want the momentum to die down. So Katie, you sit back, and tell Scott to lick my cum out of your pussy.

12