Katie Gets a Nipple Piercing

Story Info
Katie gets a piercing, then wonders if Cynthia likes cock.
8.2k words
4.69
12.9k
9

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie woke up alone in bed. She thought it odd that Cynthia wasn't softly snoring beside her. Cynthia loved to sleep and more often than not, had to be pried out of bed with a crowbar kicking and screaming the entire time.

Sitting up in bed, Katie looked around the room, bathed in early morning sunlight. No sign of Cynthia. Just then, she heard the muted creak of floorboards followed by the kitchen faucet turning on.

"Cynthia?" Katie called out as she sat on the edge of the bed.

She heard her lover reply from the hallway. "Yes?"

As Cynthia appeared in the doorway, she asked, "Katie-bear, did you need anything?"

"No. Not at all. I was just wondering why you weren't in bed with me."

"I got up early," she answered. "Get up. I'll have breakfast ready in a few minutes." Then she turned and walked back to the kitchen.

'Breakfast?' Katie wondered as she thought about all of the food that Cynthia had crammed into herself last night at the buffet along with four 32-ounce sodas and some soft-serve ice cream for dessert. Katie had to practically roll the moaning and groaning Cynthia home! Of course, they worked some of those calories off in bed when they got home, but still! 'And she's making breakfast? Wow, can that girl eat!'

Katie shuffled into the kitchen and saw Cynthia busying herself at the counter. The table was set for two, juice was poured, the smell of freshly brewed coffee was just beginning to creep into the air, and there was a growing bowl of brightly colored fruit chunks next to Cynthia.

Cynthia turned, holding a vase with a bouquet of flowers in it out to Katie, who was still standing, barefoot, blinking her eyes against the bright fluorescent lights.

"I got you some flowers," Cynthia told her.

"They're beautiful," Katie responded. "But what's the occasion?"

"Nothing. I just wanted to show you how much you're loved, honey."

Katie, who cries reading greeting cards in the supermarket, started to tear up.

Cynthia placed the vase in the middle of the small table and went over to Katie, and gave her a warm hug. Katie's slight body was practically engulfed by the much larger girl's meaty arms and enormous breasts, but Katie smiled through her tears. There was no place she would rather be than nestled securely in Cynthia's embrace.

As they sipped coffee and nibbled on fruit, Katie asked Cynthia why she had gotten up so early.

"Well," Cynthia began, "after all of that food and drink last night -- ugh! -- and then how hard you made me cum, when I fell asleep, it was coma town!" She laughed, then continued, "I mean, I was out!! But, all of that soda... what was it? Four huge cups? Sixty-some-odd ounces? Like, a gallon of liquid?"

Katie sat across the table absolutely stunned thinking about all of that stuffed into one person's belly. It certainly looked like a lot while it was going in, but to think of it all now, in the light of day...

Just wow!

"Something like that," Cynthia shook her head and shrugged. Anyway, as you can imagine, I woke up a LOT of times to pee. Then, finally around five-ish, not to be too gross, but... Ah... There was a stirring within."

Cynthia smiled. "Everything that goes in and doesn't go here," she smacked the side of her large ass, "or here," she shook her giant tits side-to-side like a demented burlesque dancer, "needs to eventually come out. And trust me, it's a good thing you slept through that!"

Katie grimaced from across the table.

"So, at that point, I was up for the day." Cynthia finished.

She took another sip of coffee. "I didn't want to wake you, and then I got to thinking. Stuffing myself silly was great, but I really do not want it to impact my health, nor do I want to get any bigger. Right now, I'm plump and I'm totally fine with that. I'm voluptuous. Curvy. Shapely. Rubenesque, if we want to get all classical-like."

She looked at Katie. "This was the second time -- well third, if you count our first date -- that I've eaten waaayy too much just since we've been dating. I don't want to get fat." Cynthia smiled dryly. "Or fatter."

She sighed. "But it's such a damn turn on!" Cynthia closed her eyes in remembered ecstasy. "Mmm."

Looking at Katie, again, she frowned and shrugged, "So, what are my options? Only do it once in a while and in between, eat healthier than I've ever eaten and exercise more than I've ever exercised. Simple."

Katie nodded her head in agreement.

"So, I went out for a long walk. I picked up some fruit for breakfast. Heck, I could end up losing weight!" She chuckled. "I'll have to be careful, though. No one wants a skinny Cynthia, right?"

"I love you just how you are," Katie told her. "Soft and squishy and cuddly."

They both smiled at each other.

"Well, breakfast was wonderful and the flowers are lovely," Katie said as she started to gather up the dishes and silverware.

Cynthia stood up and in one swift motion scooped Katie up in her arms. Katie screamed and two forks clattered to the linoleum floor.

"I almost dropped these plates, you brute!"

Cynthia carried her over to the sink. "Toss 'em in."

Katie reached down and placed them gently in the sink, then wrapped her arms around Cynthia's neck and gave her a big, wet kiss. "Now what?"

"Shower time," Cynthia told her.

After a luxuriously hot shower, the two girls were wrapped in fluffy terry cloth towels and sharing the small hand sink to brush their teeth. Katie was doing her best to keep her towel wrapped around herself while Cynthia was doing her best to peel it off. Just as Katie reached to place her toothbrush back in the holder, Cynthia ripped the towel off of her girlfriend.

"Great. You won, okay?" Katie angrily told Cynthia. "I'm going to go get dressed."

"Nope!" Cynthia shouted with a mouthful of toothpaste foam, spraying droplets all over poor Katie.

Katie pulled her towel back from Cynthia's grasp and wiped off her face and neck and Cynthia wrapped an arm around Katie's torso and held her tightly. Katie struggled, but it was to no avail, so she gave up. Almost like a rag doll, she hung from Cynthia's arm while the larger girl finished with her teeth, rinsed, and wiped her mouth on the hand towel.

"So, you've overpowered me and have me captive. What's your plan?" Katie asked.

"Oh, you'll see!"

Katie rolled her eyes as Cynthia picked her up again and carried her to the bed. Cynthia laid her down, pulled the comforter over her, stripped her own towel off, and crawled into the bed next to her.

"Katie-bear, last night was amazing. Again! Thank you." And before she could reply, Cynthia pressed her full lips against Katie's. Momentarily surprised, Katie quickly surrendered to the onslaught of Cynthia's probing tongue and fell into her already familiar submissive role to Cynthia's overbearing yet nurturing personality.

As the long, passionate kiss ended, Katie looked deep into Cynthia's eyes and simply said, "I love you." She rolled onto her side and curled up against Cynthia's soft body. Katie could feel Cynthia's ample breasts cushioned against her shoulders and Cynthia's belly, much smaller and softer than it had been last night, filling the curve of her lower back.

Spooning side by side, Cynthia pulled her legs up under Katie's bottom, almost cradling her, and draped an arm across Katie's slim hips. Her fingers grazed Katie's naturally sparse pubic hair and she felt Katie shudder against her.

Cynthia's fingers lazily found their way to Katie's velveteen labia. Parting her already slick lips, she quickly found her clitoris peeking out from under the hood. Katie quietly shuddered again and Cynthia began rubbing it up and down. Katie closed her eyes and let herself float away on the gentle waves of Cynthia's fingertips.

Feeling Katie almost melt into her bosom, Cynthia was suddenly awash with an incredibly strong maternal urge. As she continued stroking Katie's pussy, Cynthia thought of how she was always the one who watched out for both Katie and Freya. In their entire lives together, Cynthia was always the strong one. Always seemed to be the one in charge.

Almost like a surrogate mother to the other girls.

She wondered how she had never really seen that before.

Katie let out a soft moan and Cynthia felt her fingers flooded with the deluge of vaginal fluid that always poured out of her lover. She kissed Katie's ear and left her hand delicately holding her still spasming pussy.

Lying next to Katie, she pulled her even closer, snuggling her between her breasts. Thinking to herself, Cynthia wondered where these thoughts of motherhood had come from. She had never imagined herself with a family. With children. As her thoughts wandered, she began to imagine what it would be like to be a mother. She imagined the unconditional love that a woman must feel for her child.

Was it like her love for Katie?

Was it even stronger?

Her ponderings were abruptly interrupted by Katie.

"Cynthia," she started, "can I get a nipple piercing?"

"What?"

"I'd like to get one of my nipples pierced," Katie said. "Can I?"

"Honey, you don't have to ask me for permission."

"Well, I just want to make sure it's okay with you."

"I'm not your mom," Cynthia told her and felt a strange and puzzling pang of regret.

"Would you mind?"

Cynthia smiled and reached her wet hand up to one of Katie's petite tits. She lightly tugged on a nipple and said, "I think it would be sexy as hell, Katie-bear."

"Can we do it today?"

"Sure. Why not?"

"But I'd like to lay her for a few more minutes, Cynthia."

"So wouldn't I." And without realizing it, they fell back asleep.

Almost an hour later, they woke up, Katie still ensconced in Cynthia's embrace. Cynthia's hand still encircled one of Katie's breasts. She gave it a little squeeze and Katie giggled and pushed her ass against Cynthia.

"Ready for that piercing?" Cynthia whispered into Katie's ear.

"Yes," excitedly Katie replied.

They arrived at the tattoo/piercing parlor about forty-five minutes later. Katie was nervous, but excited. They checked in with the woman at the front desk and was told to have a seat and fill out some forms while Billie finished up with her current client. While they waited, the girls leafed through an enormous binder filled with tattoo art, photos of finished tattoos, and photos of all kinds of fancy -- and some decidedly weird -- piercings.

As they flipped the pages, they were suddenly confronted by a dozen or so full-color photos of cocks with all manner of piercings and tattoos.

"Ew! Penises!" Katie hoarsely whispered to Cynthia. "Gross."

"They're dicks or cocks or, if you'd prefer, tallywackers." Cynthia corrected Katie. "And they aren't gross."

Katie looked at Cynthia, but Cynthia was staring at the two pages of dicks. Katie studied Cynthia's face as Cynthia studied the photos. Katie watched Cynthia's unblinking eyes get almost imperceptibly wider, then watched as the very tip of her tongue slid across the inner edge of her lips. Staring at Cynthia, Katie saw her start to suck, ever so slightly, on the inside of her lower lip.

"Cynthia?"

No response.

"Cynthia, are you..." Katie leaned in closer. "Are you... Interested in this?"

Cynthia blinked and turned to look at Katie. "Huh?"

"Are you... Interested in penises?"

Staring at Katie, Cynthia blinked again. "You mean, like... Guys?"

A little worried, Katie answered, "Yeah..."

"Oh! No! No! Definitely not! I love you, Katie-bear!" Cynthia reassured her. "I'm not switching teams or anything! No!"

"Okay. You just seemed overly engrossed in the pictures."

"No. No. It's --"

A tall, slender woman with a lot of tattoos and piercings walked over to them. "Hey, guys! I'm Billie!"

The girls stood up and introduced themselves.

"So, someone wants a piercing, today?"

"I do," Katie said.

"Okay. Can I see the paperwork?" Billie asked. She glanced over the forms, then looked at Katie. "Do you have any questions?"

"Nope," Katie replied.

"Keep these," Billie handed a couple of papers to Katie. "This explains all of the after-care. And you already read and understand the risks?"

"Yes."

Billie nodded. "Okay. Come on into my office." The three girls walked into a small, well-lit back room. Billie closed the door and told Katie to have a seat.

"So, what are we piercing?"

Katie gave a weak smile and told her, "I'd like to get one of my nipples pierced."

"All right." Billie said. "You seem nervous."

"Well... Yeah. I've heard it hurts."

"It can. I'm not going to lie." Billie told her. "I'll be piercing through a lot of nerves. If you have sensitive nipples, it will hurt more."

"Oh, shit!" Cynthia exclaimed. "She practically has an orgasm if you just look at her nipples."

Billie chuckled. "Well, then to be honest, it will probably hurt." She looked at Katie. "Are we still a go?"

Katie pressed her lips together and nodded.

"Okay. Which one?"

"Right," Katie told her, pointing to her right breast. She had thought about this and figured her right nipple would be the one to pierce. Then she could finger Cynthia -- or herself! -- with her dominant hand and use her left hand to play with that nipple.

"Great. Could you pull your right arm out of your sleeve and pull your shirt onto your shoulder, please?"

Katie did this while Billie put on latex gloves and started to prepare her piercing tools.

"I'm going to put a barbell in now, while it heals, but once it's all healed, you can get a ring or whatever you think you'd like. Okay?

"Sure. I think I'll be staying with a barbell, anyway," Katie answered.

Billie picked up the forceps. "What orientation? Horizontal? Vertical? Diagonal?"

"Horizontal," Katie told her, thinking of how sexy Valentina's pierced nipple looked that day at the beach.

"Okay. Ready?" Billie asked.

Katie nodded.

Billie grasped Katie's erect nipple with the forceps and Katie took a deep breath. Cynthia couldn't watch, so she just looked at Katie's face. Katie just stared straight ahead holding her breath. As Billie pushed the needle into her tender nipple, Katie's nostrils flared and her jaw tightened. Her lips were pressed together so tightly, that they all but disappeared.

Billie placed the barbell in and released Katie's nipple.

"All done," she said.

Katie slowly exhaled.

"Did it hurt?"

Katie slowly inhaled, again, and blinked as tears escaped the corners of her eyes. She solemnly nodded.

"Are you okay?" Billie asked.

"Um-hum," Katie answered.

"It hurt, huh?" Cynthia took one of Katie's hands. "Bad?"

Katie looked up at Cynthia and finally released the tension in her jaw. "A lot worse than I expected."

"You're okay?" Billie asked again, concerned.

Katie looked at her and gave her a small smile. "Yes. I'm fine."

"It hurt a lot?"

"Yes. But it's okay, now."

Billie shook her head in awe. "You're quite a little scrapper."

"She's a fuckin' animal," Cynthia commented.

On the way home, they went bra shopping for the usually braless Katie. One of the suggestions Billie had made was to wear a bra, even to bed, to help protect the piercing while it healed. And then to wear a bra most days to help keep the piercing from getting irritated or caught on anything. And, of course, Katie only had three ratty, worn-out bras.

Walking into the lingerie shop, Cynthia announced to a saleswoman, "My flat friend, here, would like to buy some bras." Katie pursed her lips and frowned at the saleswoman. She should have been embarrassed at Cynthia's outburst, but she was used to it.

"Ignore her," Katie told the saleswoman. "I'd like to buy some bras, please, and I'm not too sure what size I should get."

"No problem. That's why I'm here." The woman looked at Katie and her eyes, naturally, came to rest on her bust. She noticed the square outline covering her right breast.

Cynthia spoke up. "She just got a piercing and they told her she has to start wearing a bra to protect it."

"Oh! My! I didn't mean to stare!"

"No! No! It's fine!" Katie reassured her.

After Katie had been measured, the saleswoman helped them pick out a handful of sports bras -- those were the only ones that Katie really felt comfortable wearing -- and four tiny, sheer, frilly, brightly-colored girly bras that Cynthia picked out for her.

"She'll look sexy in these," she told the saleswoman followed by a leering grin and a wink.

The saleswoman blushed and looked like she was desperate to escape.

"Cynthia! Please!" Katie scolded her, then turning to the saleswoman, said, "I apologize for my friend. She can be quite crude."

The saleswoman just nodded and rang up the purchases.

"Really, Cynthia," Katie grumbled as they left the store.

Back home, Cynthia wanted to check on the piercing. Katie sat at the kitchen table while Cynthia carefully peeled the dressing off. There was a little dried blood, and her nipple was discolored and puffy, but it looked okay. She methodically wiped it off with a cotton swab and some saline that Billie had given them.

After her nipple had been cleaned, Cynthia looked at Katie. "Okay. I'm supposed to turn the piercing so your skin won't stick to it. Ready?"

Katie nodded, then hissed through her teeth when Cynthia gently turned the barbell.

"All done!" Cynthia told her. "Now, I'm going to put a little of that gel on it and it will feel better."

After the gel, Cynthia tenderly taped a new square of gauze over Katie's sore nipple and gave her a glass of water and two pain relief tablets.

"I'm going to toss the new bras in the wash. You put on a loose shirt and go relax in the living room. I'll get us some snacks and we can watch TV for the rest of the day."

"Okay." Katie got up as Cynthia grabbed the bag of bras and walked down the hallway.

Cynthia brought the leftover fruit from breakfast, some cheese and crackers, and two glasses of sparkling cider into the living room. Placing them on the coffee table in front of the couch, she asked Katie if she needed anything. Katie shook her head.

Sitting down next to Katie, Cynthia gently placed her hand on Katie's thigh.

"Glad you did it?"

Katie smiled and nodded. "Yes." Her smile faded. "It's just really sore."

"Is there anything I can do?"

"No."

"I'll take good care of you, Katie-bear."

"I know." Her smile returned and Katie said, "You always do!"

They sat in silence watching a sitcom rerun casually munching on cheese and fruit and sipping cider. After the sitcom ended, Cynthia asked if Katie wanted to watch a movie.

"No. I think I'll just go lie down."

Cynthia jumped up. "Here, lie on the couch." She helped prop Katie up with a few throw pillows and took her sneakers off. "Do you want a blanket?"

"No. I'm fine."

Cynthia tried to sit down between the couch and coffee table, but her hips were too wide. She carefully pushed the table out a little and sat next to Katie on the floor.

Katie opened her eyes. "Here, sit on the couch," she told Cynthia as she pulled her knees up.

Cynthia sat on the couch and placed Katie's legs across her lap. As she started to rub Katie's shins, Katie smiled, closed her eyes, and sighed in contentment. Cynthia, ever the horny lesbian, started to rub higher up her legs. She watched Katie, and encouraged by the sweet smile on her face, journeyed even further up. Katie's legs parted slightly and Cynthia timidly reached up and ran a finger over the crotch of Katie's cutoff shorts.

The "Mmmm..." from Katie was all that she needed to hear.

She hooked her fingers under the top button and asked, "May I?"

Without opening her eyes, Katie quietly said, "Please."

Cynthia unbuttoned the top button of her shorts and trailed the back of her fingernail along the waistband of the panties exposed underneath and Katie shivered in expectant bliss. As the second button was undone, Katie slightly wiggled her hips in anticipation. Cynthia wrapped two fingers into the top of her panties and ran her fingernails across the very top of Katie's pubic hair. And, again, Katie sighed. This sound always caused Cynthia's heart to swell in her chest.