Katie Gets a Nipple Piercing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third and fourth buttons were quickly unhooked revealing the edge of Katie's dampness and Cynthia smiled. She reached in and took her time exploring the moistened fabric with her fingertips.

Prior to Cynthia, Katie had never had a lover. Her only outlet for her festering homosexual frustration had been herself and as she had confided to Cynthia, it had almost always been quick and fraught with disappointment and anger. And although Katie still enjoyed a bit of roughness -- sometimes even edging into actual pain -- in their newly-shared love, Katie had discovered a profound appreciation for the tender side of receiving sexual gratification.

And with Katie not feeling well, Cynthia was intent on taking this very slowly and being as comforting as possible.

There was no need to unfasten the final button. Katie's narrow hips allowed the shorts to slip right off.

Cynthia looked Katie over and delighted in her luck at having such a beautiful girlfriend. Her slender legs, toned by her years of competitive gymnastics, shone with her light olive skin tone. Cynthia ran each of her hands up each of Katie's legs and could feel the tiny hairs tickling her palms. Katie didn't bother herself much with shaving her legs -- once or twice a month, tops. And her body hair, interestingly enough, was very spare and much lighter than her inherently darker complexion would suggest.

As Cynthia slowly stroked Katie's flat tummy, Katie purred in delight. Another sound that made Cynthia's heart fill to bursting.

Katie lifted her hips to allow Cynthia to pull her panties off. Noting how wet they were, Cynthia told Katie, "I think I'm gonna go grab a towel." She wisely refrained from making a vulgar joke about Katie's gushing fluids. She doubted that she was in the mood.

"Yeah," Katie murmured, blushing.

When she came back, Cynthia placed the folded bath towel under Katie's ass and resumed her position on the couch under Katie's legs. Despite her urge to dive right into Katie, Cynthia instead peeled Katie's socks off and started to soothingly massage her dainty feet.

"Oh... That feels amazing," Katie muttered, even in her arousal, gradually falling closer to sleep.

After a few minutes, Cynthia hears Katie's light snoring. Slightly disappointed, Cynthia places her hands on Katie's shins and turns her attention to the TV set, still playing in the background.

"Why did you stop?"

A little startled, Cynthia answers, "I thought you were asleep."

"Hmmm..." Katie mumbled. "Don't stop."

Cynthia's interest renewed, she let one of her hands creep up Katie's leg while Katie wordlessly mumbled something else.

As Cynthia's finger traced her wet slit, Katie moaned. "Ohhh..."

Cynthia drew her finger further upwards and let it wander through Katie's pubic hair. Her dark brown hair and her darker complected skin was at odds with the practically invisible hairs above her sex. Cynthia could almost feel the lightly curled hairs more than actually see them. To Cynthia, it all looked delicious.

She was practically salivating with lust, but she reined in her aggressive libido for the benefit of letting Katie relax and enjoy herself.

In her light dozing state, Katie spread her legs a little more. Cynthia traced her finger back down Katie's cunt, spreading the lips as she went. When she reached Katie's hot, slippery entrance, she paused, her finger tip barely pressed against her lover. Katie invitingly squirmed a little and Cynthia brought her finger back up, but this time deeper into Katie's wet folds.

Her finger pausing, against Katie's clit, caused another small squirm. Cynthia gave her a delicate flick with one fingertip and then proceeded, one final time down Katie. Her finger pressed against Katie's body, then slipped gently into her.

For the next few minutes, Cynthia simply held her index finger inside Katie and casually rubbed her clit with her thumb.

In her sleep, Katie rolled her head to the side and one of her legs twitched twice. She opened her mouth just enough to emit a long, low, "Ahhhh," as Cynthia felt her vaginal walls flutter tenderly against her finger.

'That must have been the tiniest orgasm on record,' Cynthia thought and smiled to herself.

Katie took a deep breath and looked at Cynthia with glassy eyes under heavy eyelids. She slowly pulled her right knee up, then lifted her leg placing it along the back of the couch. Her glistening pussy on full display. Cynthia looked from her crotch up to her face, but Katie's eyes were already closed again.

Cynthia looked back at the center of Katie's spread legs.

'Well, this isn't an invitation engraved in juicy pussy folds, then I don't know what is!' thought Cynthia as she lowered her eager mouth to indulge herself in Katie's delights.

Katie awoke with a start as Cynthia's thick tongue slid effortlessly into her. She arched her back, then winced at the dull pain in her nipple.

Around a mouthful of pussy, Cynthia asked, "Are you okay?"

Katie giggled, reached down and touched the side of Cynthia's face, and replied, "Yeah. Fine."

"Okay." Cynthia went right back to her vaginal attack, lavishly lapping at Katie's cunt.

"You know, for someone that wasn't a lesbian a short time ago, you're awfully good at this!"

Cynthia looked up at Katie, waggled her eyebrows, and told her, "Well, you know how much I love eating, Katie-bear!"

Katie burst into a fit of giggles, not only because of Cynthia's sometimes refreshing candor, but also because her mouth, nose, and chin looked like a glazed donut.

"What?" Cynthia asked.

Between giggles, Katie said, "You're really gonna have to wash your face off afterwards!"

"I'll wash it right now!" Cynthia declared and pushed her face into Katie's snatch motorboating for all she was worth.

Katie screamed and kicked her legs at Cynthia. "Stop! Stop! Stop!" But Cynthia wasn't stopping. In fact, she had grabbed Katie by the waist so she couldn't escape the onslaught of her tonguing.

"Stop! Stop!" Katie begged. "Nitrogen! Nitrogen!"

Cynthia immediately stopped and popped her head back up.

"Nitrogen? Seriously?"

Katie had another fit of laughter looking down past her belly and only seeing Cynthia's eyes as round as saucers staring back at her over the crest of her pussy.

When she finally caught her breath, she told Cynthia, "You know, the safeword that Valentina uses."

"No. I know where it came from, but I didn't know that we needed a safeword."

With a few remaining giggles, Katie answered, "Yeah. Neither did I."

"How's your funbag?"

Katie frowned. "Sore."

"Do you want to try that salt bath thing?"

"Yeah..."

"Shall I finish...?"

"No. I'm not really in the mood anymore."

Cynthia looked at Katie. "I don't understand those words together."

"Of course you don't." Katie smiled.

Cynthia stood up. "Well, I guess I have to wash up a little. Me and you." She tilted her head towards Katie's messy crotch. "Stay right there. I'll be right back."

Returning with a damp washcloth, a small hand towel, and a fresh pair of panties, Cynthia carefully wiped Katie and dried her, then helped her into the panties and back into her shorts.

"Okay. Come on out the kitchen and we'll do the boobie bath thing. Maybe that'll help."

Katie got up and the girls went into the kitchen. Katie sat down while Cynthia read the aftercare instructions.

"Alrighty! This is weird." Cynthia announced. "So, what we have to do is mix up some salt in some water, put it in a glass, dip your tittie into the glass, and kind of tilt -- well, here, there's an illustration." Cynthia handed the papers to Katie.

Katie looked at it and clicked her tongue. "Well, that certainly is weird."

"Yeah." Cynthia nodded in agreement. "So... Some salt... And I'll get one of my smallest juice glass..."

"You're a cunt," Katie said to her.

"Katherine Elizabeth McMillan! The mouth on you!" Cynthia smiled. "I've never been so proud!"

Cynthia measured out the salt into a glass, then added some warm water and stirred until the salt had all dissolved. She brought it over to Katie with a kitchen towel. "All right. Off with the shirt."

Katie carefully pulled her shirt over her head. Cynthia pulled up a chair and gingerly peeled the gauze pad off.

"No blood. That's good." She very delicately wiped around the piercing with another cotton swab and some more saline solution. "How're you doing, Katie?"

"Good."

"Okay," Cynthia said. "Let's do the salt bath."

Katie leaned forward a little and Cynthia carefully pushed the glass against her breast.

"Ohh! That actually feels nice."

"It looks like we went to the carnival and won a goldfish swimming around in a plastic baggie." Cynthia peered into the glass. "We have a tiny pet tit!"

"Come on!" Katie exclaimed, trying to suppress yet another fit of giggles.

"What should we name it?" Cynthia thought for a moment. "Either Itty Bitty Tittie or Gwen. I like Gwen."

And with that, Katie burst into hysterical laughter dislodging her breast from the glass and dumping salt water all over herself and the floor. This, of course, made her laugh even harder.

"I'm glad you find humor in all of this mess you've created," Cynthia pretended to admonish Katie. She put the now empty glass onto the table and started mopping up the water with the towel.

"Sorry. Sorry. But --" more laughter from Katie. "Gwen!" Katie almost fell out of the chair, she was laughing so hard.

Cynthia looked up to see tears running down Katie's red cheeks while she held her right breast against the violent shaking of her hysterical convulsions.

After some minutes, Katie was finally done. "Oh!" she groaned holding her stomach." Why do you always do this to me?"

"Ever since we were little girls, you've always been my best audience, Katie-bear." Katie looked at Cynthia with an almost painful amount of love and Cynthia was practically crushed under its weight.

"Cynthia, is it weird that I've always thought of you as my second mother?" Katie asked. "I mean, now that we're dating and all... I still think that way." Katie's look turned to one of deep concern. "It's weird, isn't it?"

Cynthia took Katie's hand in hers. "I don't think so." She smiled. "I'll always love you."

And, of course, Katie started to cry again.

"Let's get you washed and bandaged back up. You can put on one of your new and totally boy-ish sports bras."

After Katie and Cynthia and the kitchen were cleaned up from the "pet tit" incident, as it became known, they decided to try that salad place that Freya was always raving about. Cynthia was honestly determined to eat healthier -- while occasionally stuffing herself silly, of course.

Cynthia got the "All Hail Caesar" salad and Katie got the "Polar Plunge" because she thought it was cute. She laughed reading the description out loud. "Titanic chunks of iceberg lettuce floating in a sea of watercress and slivered water chestnuts sprinkled with a flurry of cool ranch crispies."

"Yup," Cynthia declared. "This is just as cheesy as Alex said it was."

Back at Cynthia's apartment, they were eating their salads and making small talk.

"Katie, are you staying over tonight?"

Katie finished chewing and answered, "Yes." Then quickly added, "If that's all right?"

"Of course it's all right. You don't have to get my permission."

Cynthia put her fork down. "In fact, why don't you move in?"

Katie stared at her.

Cynthia continued. "I mean, we've been best friends forever. So what we've been only quote/unquote dating for a few weeks. I'm not going anywhere. You're not going anywhere. C'mon. Move in with me."

A worried look came over Katie. "I'd love to, but my parents..." Katie started crying. "They're still just getting used to me being a lesbian. I mean, they love you, of course -- they always have -- but I don't think they're ready."

The tears suddenly transformed into full body-quaking sobs.

Katie looked at Cynthia in horror.

"I don't think I'm ready!"

Cynthia leapt out of her chair and pulled Katie up into her arms.

"Sweetie! That's okay! Like I said, I'm not going anywhere, you're not going anywhere, everything's okay!"

Katie held onto Cynthia for dear life burying her face in her giant breasts.

Cynthia rubbed her upper back. "I know that we'll be together. You can move in whenever you're comfortable with it."

"I want to," Katie whispered. "I really do. I want to fall asleep nestled against you every night. I want to wake up every single day still in your arms. I just need a little more time."

Cynthia whispered back, "Katie-bear, take all the time you need. You're nineteen. I'm twenty. We have time."

Katie stayed clutched to Cynthia until her tears dried on her cheeks. Cynthia let her go and watched as Katie wiped her eyes with the backs of her hands like a child. Katie was the strongest person that either Cynthia or Freya had ever known, but at that moment, Cynthia saw the scared and timid girl that she also was.

"I'm going to clean up dinner," Cynthia said. "Go into the living room and find something fun for us to watch." Then with a sly grin, she added, "I have ice cream for us!"

Katie smiled, but she still looked like a frightened little girl. Cynthia thought that from now on, when she looked at Katie, maybe she would always see that scared little girl buried underneath the fearless warrior.

Maybe.

The empty ice cream bowls and spoons were sitting on the coffee table in front of them. Cynthia had her arm around Katie and Katie's head was resting on the shelf created by Cynthia's left breast. Neither of them made a move as the light-hearted comedy they had been watching ended. Katie could hear Cynthia's heart beating against her ear. It sounded so comforting and she smiled to herself.

"I do want to move in."

Cynthia gave Katie's shoulder a little squeeze. "I know. And you will."

They continued sitting, unmoving, for another fifteen minutes.

"Let's go to bed," Katie said.

Cynthia turned the TV off and they left the bowls on the table. The two lovers walked hand-in-hand to the bedroom.

As Katie drifted off to sleep, cuddled against Cynthia's soft naked body, Cynthia whispered, "I love you, my beautiful Katie-bear."

Soon after, Katie's quiet snoring lulled Cynthia into deep sleep.

Over breakfast the next morning, Cynthia commented that Katie had been thrashing about in her sleep. Katie mentions that she had a weird dream, and after a few minutes of prying, Cynthia was finally able to wrestle it out of Katie.

"I dreamt that you liked guys."

Cynthia looked at her. "Liked guys... like, sexually?"

Katie looked down at her oatmeal. She quietly replied. "Yes."

"That's crazy!" Cynthia exclaimed.

"Is it?" Katie looked up at Cynthia. "You were staring at the penis pictures yesterday."

"Pffft," Cynthia dismissed the idea.

"And..." Katie faltered and looked back down. "I'm not exactly overly feminine..."

Truly stunned, Cynthia cries out, "Katie, you are beautiful!"

"You said the sports bras were for a boy."

Cynthia could see Katie's eyes starting to glisten. She reached across the table and took one of Katie's hands.

"You're the most gorgeous woman I've ever known."

Katie looked back up. "Freya's prettier."

"Katie, you put Freya to shame!"

"No..." But a small smile began to creep across Katie's face.

"Look at you! Your tiny nose is adorable. Freckles -- cutest ever! Your amazing, dark eyes. Your hair..."

By this time, Katie was blushing.

"And your body! Mmm!" Cynthia was on a roll, now. "Perfect tits! Perky as fuck! The sweetest ass I've ever seen. And your pussy! Wow!" Cynthia exaggeratedly licked her lips. "It's a gourmet meal and I'm a starving woman!"

Katie beamed at Cynthia. "It is kind of cute."

"Cute?" Cynthia bellowed. "It's a masterpiece! I can barely restrain myself from plunging into it right now during breakfast!"

"Okay. Okay. You convinced me." Katie rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"I'm serious, Katie," Cynthia insisted. "You're so beautiful."

"No..." Katie muttered. "But thank you. I look in the mirror and know that I'm just plain."

"Katie, what you see in the mirror isn't what everyone else sees!"

Katie looked at Cynthia and knitted her eyebrows.

"What you see in the mirror is just your facial features. But that's not what you look like!"

"What do you mean?"

"That's not you! When I look at you, I see the love you have inside. I see the amazingly strong and caring person that you are." Cynthia paused. "I even see the scared little girl that you have hidden in there."

Katie blinked back more tears.

"When Freya looks at you, she sees the person that she can always count on. Her best friend in the whole world! I know that we're all best friends, but I also know that if she had to choose only one of us, it would be you."

"No..." Katie sniffled.

"Yes!" Cynthia continued. "Even Alex! I know -- I can see it in his face -- I know that he thinks you're beautiful. I've seen some of his lingering looks. I know how bonkers he is for Frey, but his eyes have wandered over your body quite a few times!"

Katie went absolutely crimson hearing this.

"You're beautiful inside and out." Cynthia finished. "Don't let the mirror -- or your own head -- lie to you."

Embarrassed and eager to finish this conversation, Katie agreed, "Fine. You convinced me." Katie got up and kissed Cynthia's cheek. "You're too sweet."

Cynthia smiled. "Yeah, but don't tell anyone what loveliness lurks beneath this crass exterior. I wouldn't want to ruin my reputation as a perverted pig."

Changing the subject, Katie said, "Hey, I have to run a few errands for my mom today. Can I borrow your car?"

"Of course!" Cynthia replied. "Just drop me off at work and pick me up after. I finish at 6:00."

"Sure."

The girls finished breakfast, took care of Katie's nipple piercing, and Cynthia took a quick shower while Katie cleaned up.

At 6:05, Cynthia came out of the office building and found Katie sitting in the car in the back parking lot. She got in and leaned over to give her a quick kiss on the forehead and noticed that she had a bag clutched tightly on her lap and a giant grin on her face.

"So, what's in the bag?"

Katie's smile got even bigger as she carefully opened the bag a tiny bit and angled it for Cynthia to peek inside. Cynthia couldn't really tell what it was, so she reached in, but before she could pull it out, Katie grabbed her arm and furtively looked around.

"What is it?" Cynthia insisted.

Even though they were alone in the car in the back lot, Katie still leaned closer to Cynthia and in a hushed tone said, "I got a strap-on dildo."

Shocked, Cynthia stared at Katie.

"I figured since you were so interested in penises, we could give this a try."

Finding her voice, Cynthia said, "I'm not 'so interested in penises,' you know!" Then she considered, "But it does sound like fun."

Katie placed the bag on Cynthia's lap and started the car.

"So... The errands that you had to run for your mom took you to a sex shop?"

"No!" Katie exclaimed. "I just happened to drive by one and decided to pop in."

Cynthia looked at Katie. "You're such a pervert."

"You're rubbing off on me," Katie told her.

That night, the girls got ready for bed early. Of course, they weren't planning on going right to sleep.

"Hop into bed," Katie told Cynthia. "I'll be right back." Katie took the bag containing the strap-on dildo and went down the hall to the bathroom. Cynthia propped herself up on a couple of pillows and lazily circled her clit with the fingers of one hand.

About ten minutes later, she heard Katie call from the hallway. "Are you ready?"

"Ready to get plowed by my girlfriend with a fake dick."