Katie Gets a Nipple Piercing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie pranced into the room naked save for a couple of black straps and a seven-inch plastic penis sticking out from her crotch. Cynthia watched as Katie swung it from side to side in an exaggerated arc as she walked towards the bed.

"Ah ha ha ha ha!" Cynthia burst into loud, hysterical laughter.

Katie turned to the side and grabbed the dildo with one hand and began humping her hips in the air with a huge lunatic grin on her face.

"Stop it! Stop it!" Cynthia screamed as tears ran down her face. "Nitrogen! Nitrogen! Ha ha ha ha! Stop!"

"Hey, baby!" Katie said in a mock male voice and waggled her eyebrows at Cynthia.

"Oh, shit!" Cynthia was balled up on the bed clutching her belly and laughing uncontrollably. "Stop. Stop. Please!"

Katie stood by the bed watching as Cynthia slowly regained her composure.

"Oh, Katie..." Cynthia finally gasped. "Shit."

Katie smiled and turned her back to Cynthia. A moment later, she turned back around and asked, "Are ya ready for me ta pork ya, babydoll?"

Cynthia looked up and saw that Katie had stuck a fake mustache on her upper lip and she completely lost it, again.

"Stop! You're killing me!" She shouted between laughter and heaving gasps for air.

While Cynthia was trying to control herself, Katie pulled the mustache off and climbed into bed. She ducked her head under the covers and immediately started to suck on one of Cynthia's fat nipples.

"Ohh..." Cynthia moaned. "Well, you really know how to redirect my attention."

Katie reached a hand down and started playing with Cynthia's pussy. After a few minutes, Cynthia was soaking wet and grinding her hips against Katie's probing fingers. Carefully, Katie climbed between Cynthia's parted legs.

"Ready, honey?"

"Um-hum," Cynthia nodded.

Holding herself up with one arm on the bed beside Cynthia, Katie reached down and felt for Cynthia's opening with her other hand. Cynthia spread her legs wider and Katie positioned the faux cockhead against her lover. She brought her hand back up beside Cynthia's torso. Holding herself up on outstretched arms, Katie paused for a moment and she looked deep into Cynthia's eyes. All she could see in them was desire.

Slowly and deliberately, she pushed her hips forward impaling Cynthia with the strap-on. Katie watched as Cynthia's eyes first went wide, then rolled back into her head. Cynthia closed her eyes and as Katie continued pushing into her, she took a deep breath ending with a tiny gasp as Katie bottomed out.

Without opening her eyes, Cynthia lifted her legs and wrapped them around Katie, pulling her closer. They stayed like this for well over a minute, the only movements were the gentle rolling of Cynthia's tits as she breathed deeply and the almost imperceptible grinding of her pussy against the dildo that was pushed into her.

Katie's arms were just starting to burn from holding her in one position when Cynthia opened her glassy eyes. Before they could even focus, Cynthia mumbled, "Fuck me," and she closed them again.

Always eager to please, Katie started slowly pumping her hips against Cynthia's. As Katie started getting into it, the bed sheets slid down her back and fell off of her pistoning ass. Katie looked down to see the dildo sliding in and out of Cynthia's wet folds. The soggy squelching of her pussy lips filled the room with obscene noises matched by Cynthia's moans and groans.

Katie marveled at Cynthia's wide, plush hips gyrating against her slim waist. She reached down and grabbed a handful of flesh on each side and started pounding Cynthia for all she was worth.

Suddenly, Cynthia wrapped her legs back around Katie's ass, grabbed her tightly in her arms, and screamed to the ceiling. Trapped in her passionate embrace, Katie could barely breathe, so just stayed limp and went along for the ride.

Finally, Cynthia's arms relaxed followed by her legs and finally, Katie could feel Cynthia's entire body softening underneath hers. Katie spent a few minutes just enjoying laying against her girlfriend's warm body.

After Cynthia's breathing had settled down to an even rhythm, Katie asked her, "How was it?"

Cynthia took a deep breath, then exhaled. "It was sooo good, Katie-bear."

"Better than..." Katie trailed off, not sure how to put her thoughts into words.

"Different."

"Hmm," Katie quietly replied, noncommittally.

"I mean, there was so much power behind it," Cynthia continued. "It wasn't like your fingers or even your hand working a vibrator in me." She paused. "It was different."

Cynthia placed a hand on Katie's narrow shoulders. "Do you want to swap and give it a try?"

Without raising her head off of Cynthia's voluminous breasts, Katie said "no." She then added, "It's way too hetero for me."

Suddenly, realizing how that sounded and the implied accusation behind it, Katie pushed herself up and looked at Cynthia. "No. No. I didn't mean it like that --" Her words caught in her mouth looking at Cynthia's face. Katie saw hurt there.

Katie, of course, then started to cry. "I didn't mean it that way, Cynthia."

Cynthia smiled and took her back into her arms.

After a few minutes, Katie asked, "Have you ever thought about having sex with a guy, Cynthia?"

Cynthia's pause was enough of an answer for both of them.

"I'm sorry." Cynthia could feel Katie silently crying against her. "Katie, I love you."

Katie remained silent.

"Could you take that thing out of me so we can talk?"

"Oh!" Katie replied in surprise. "I totally forgot about this." She slid her hips back and stood up next to the bed to unfasten the strap-on.

Cynthia looked at Katie's tear-streaked face.

"Come here!" Before Katie could even put the strap-on dildo down, Cynthia had grabbed her by the waist, pulled her back onto the bed, and dove face-first into her pussy.

"Cynthia!" Katie yelled, then started laughing. "I thought we were going to talk!"

Within five minutes, Katie had had two orgasms and was begging Cynthia to stop. "Please, my nipple is really sore."

"Fine. Can I get you anything?" Cynthia asked, still between Katie's legs.

"I'm going to grab a couple pain relievers," Katie said as she swung her legs over Cynthia's head and off the bed.

When Katie returned to the bedroom, she had on a pair of panties and one of her new sports bras.

"Here," Cynthia patted the bed next to her. Katie sat on the edge and the two girls looked at each other. Katie waited for Cynthia to say something.

"Katie-bear, you know that I love you."

Katie nodded. "Um-hum."

"You've had your whole life to be a lesbian. This is all new to me." Cynthia started. "Of course, I've wondered what it would be like to have sex with a man, but that doesn't mean that I don't want to be with you! I've also wondered what it's like to skydive. And I definitely don't want to do that!"

"Do you want to have sex with a man?" Katie asked with a stronger voice than Cynthia had expected. Not exactly accusatory, but forceful. Almost demanding.

"No," Cynthia replied without hesitation, this time.

Katie looked at Cynthia with misty eyes, but no tears. "If you wanted to, you could."

Cynthia just stared at Katie.

"If it was something that you wanted to try, you could. I trust you."

"No. You're perfect, Katie-bear." Cynthia sat up and swung her legs off the bed and next to Katie's. She took one of Katie's hands into hers and told her, "You're everything I need."

And for the second time that evening, Katie's words stung Cynthia. "Maybe not."

Now it was Cynthia's turn to cry.

Katie hugged her lover. "Don't cry. If it's something that you want, then I want you to have it." Then added, "I trust you and I love you."

Through her tears, Cynthia whispered, "I don't deserve you."

"Yes, you do," Katie told her.

Cynthia hugged her back.

Katie whispered into Cynthia's ear. "After I picked up some things for my mom today, we had lunch."

Still hugging, Cynthia listened.

"My mom and I talked," Katie continued, then paused. "Can I move in with you? I'm ready."

And for the second time that evening, Cynthia's lack of a verbal response was all the answer that either needed.

But this time it was a pleasant answer.

Now, Cynthia was sobbing with joy against Katie's neck.

💖 💖 💖 💖 💖

I hope that you enjoyed this story. If you did, please follow me to read more!

I'm relatively new here on Literotica and I would REALLY appreciate you favoriting this story, rating it as 5 stars (hint, hint), and posting comments.

Thank you so much!

Love, Frey

My Stories