Katie Gets Pampered

Story Info
A married couple has a threesome with a female friend.
5.4k words
3.98
18.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a lot of fantasies and too many years, my wife Jennifer and I decided to have another threesome. The opportunity to bring a woman into our bed for the second time presented itself while texting with an old friend of mine.

Kate and I had been friends for nearly 30 years. We worked together when I was still living in Milwaukee. It was always a platonic friendship, even though I was pretty sure Katie had a crush on me. I just never saw Kate in a romantic way. We have kept in touch, though that was 99% on Katie. I'm terrible at keeping up with friends, but she never gave up on the friendship, always filling me in on interesting goings on with old friends and family.

Recently, life had thrown a few too many curve balls at me. I was tired, frustrated, depressed, and I was convinced I was having a mid-life crisis. My wife and I had been married for over 20 years. We were best friends, and Jen and I loved each other dearly. We had a great sexual relationship too, until my wife was in an accident.

Afterwards, she needed medications, and the side effects severely dampened her sex drive. It wasn't impossible for Jen to have an orgasm, but in her mind, the effort wasn't worth it, because the desire wasn't there. It stunted our sex life, and I turned to online porn. I was fantasizing and masturbating only for the rush of endorphins to help me sleep most nights. The problem was, even fantasies can get boring if there's nothing new to fantasize about.

I started wondering what a person would think, if they were told they were part of someone's fantasy. Would they be flattered or pissed off? Would it matter if it was a person of the opposite sex, or same sex?

To be clear, I'm not talking romantic fantasies of falling in love, I'm talking about plain old sexual fantasies. I'm talking about the cute bartender that you saw last week, that you put in the "spank bank" for future fantasy dividends.

For me, I can get turned on by nearly anything. What I mean, is that it's not always about physical appearance. It can be about a person's personality,or even their nationality, or that they remind you of an old lover. The reasons are endless, and sometimes they are unexpected.

So, I was texting with Kate recently, and she was telling me about the "friends with benefits" situation she was in with an old friend, and I decided to ask her my question about how she would feel if someone fantasizes about her. Turns out, I am one of her biggest fantasies.

Me? Me?! My mind reeled. I told her I was flattered, but that I am happily married, and wouldn't cheat. That being said, the "spank bank" fantasy thoughts were on overload. Suddenly this old friend was making me more aroused than I had been in years, but why now? A few reasons came to mind.

First, it's been a long time since I've had sex with anyone besides my wife, and we've been married for 23 years.

Second, it's knowing someone else wants me, and it's erotic as hell.

Third, the most popular fantasizing Jen and I have done is about having another threesome with a woman. In the fantasy, Jen likes to watch me fuck another woman, because she gets aroused when I get turned on by the thoughts of another woman.

Four, the thing that arouses me the most is knowing I am pleasuring my partner. The idea that I might be able to live out Kate's fantasy with her, and live out my own fantasy with my wife? Very exciting and arousing thoughts, indeed.

So, I shared the idea of another threesome with my wife. I reminded her of how exciting it had been the first time. We talked then, about how that one night had fueled the fantasies of our sex life for years. Could a second night like that relight our spark?

So we texted, and we talked, and after months of interesting and informative texting with Kate, myself, and my wife, it led to an amazing afternoon of lusty, sweaty pleasure.

Kate was sitting on the couch, glass of wine in hand, looking nervous but excited. I look to Jen, and she has a similar look; nervous excitement, with an edge of lust.

I tell Kate she looks tense. She takes another big gulp of wine. I suggest she switch to the office chair, and let me rub her shoulders to loosen her up. I see a small smile grow on Jen's face, knowing this was exactly how our last threesome began.

Kate sits on the chair, and I stand behind her. I start rubbing her shoulders. As I massage them, I can feel the bra straps under Kate's tee shirt. My fingers move from her shoulders to her neck, gently circling my thumbs, trying to work out the tension.

I can feel Kate start to relax. Her shoulders (and her large breasts) drop a tiny bit, her breath coming out in longer, slower breaths. My hands work on her upper back, then out to her shoulders, and down her arms, rubbing out the tension.

Jen takes another drink of wine, finishing her glass. She offers to get Kate a refill. Kate takes the last swallow of wine, and hands Jen the glass. As I massage back up Kate's arms, I wink at Jen. She winks back, and asks Kate if she wants me to stop. Kate shakes her head no, so my wife suggests that I take her tee shirt off. I look to Kate for approval, and she smiles as she lifts her arms, allowing me to pull the concert shirt over her head.

As Jen returns with more wine, she compliments the black bra Kate is wearing, and Kate thanks her. Jen tells me to take a look, but I say I want to feel them first. I move my hands down Kate's arms, and I let my fingers lightly move along the black fabric. Following the curve of Kate's breasts, I trace my fingertips along the lower edge of the bra, bringing my hands into a cupping motion, gently squeezing and lifting Kate's ample breasts. I ask Kate to remind me what size bra she wears. She answers and says it is size 50K. I hold and massage Kate's breasts, rubbing my fingers and thumbs in a circle around her nipples. I bring my hands into a gentle pinching motion around Kate's nipples, ending with hardened nipples between each thumb and forefinger. Kate moans as I slide my fingers back and forth, gently pulling on her nipples through the fabric of the bra. I look over at Jen, and her right hand is rubbing her own breasts, tracing her fingers over her nipples. I can see my wife's hips beginning to gyrate, swaying ever so gently left and right, back and forth. She asks Kate to prove the bra size is 50K. I smile again, and I ask Kate if I can remove her bra so she can prove the size. Kate says yes, and I notice both women have a lusty twinkle in their eyes.

I again slide my hands along Kate's shoulders, tracing the edge of her bra with my fingertips. Following the edge, I find the clasp, and I undo Kate's bra. As it falls away, my hands do their best to cup Kate's ample boobs. I gently rub her nipples between thumbs and fingers, and Kate's eyes close as she moans.

Jen asks Kate if she likes what I am doing, and she responds with a wordless up and down nod of her head. Then, Jen asks Kate if she wants to keep going. She gets the same quick yes-please nod. We all smile at that.

Jen has been sitting on the overstuffed green chair, watching, guiding. With the confirmation that this will continue, I go over, lean down and kiss her passionately. Jen eagerly kisses me back. I ask her once again if she is ok with this. She looks to Kate, then to me, and she says yes. I whisper into my wife's ear, how much I love her. I tell Jen how much this turns me on, and I slip my hand down between her legs, rubbing my fingers over the pajama bottoms, tracing the edge of her pussy, noticing how she's already wet. I kiss my wife again, then rub a bit harder against the fabric, circling gently above her clit. She moans and pushes her hips toward my hand.

We look to Kate, and her legs are spread wide. She has one leg on the coffee table. Her left hand is playing with a breast, and her right hand is buried between her legs, rubbing at her pussy through the fabric of her jeans. I ask Kate if she would like some help with that, gesturing toward her circling hand. Kate takes my hands in hers, and pulls me towards her. I kneel in front of her, and she places my hands on her breasts. She tells me to start with "the girls". My hands don't waste any time finding Kate's nipples. I hold a breast in each hand, thumbs gently rubbing back and forth across Kate's sensitive, but very responsive nipples. Every time I rub across them, I hear a small gasp from Kate. I feel them getting harder with each pass of my thumbs.

Simultaneously, every time Kate gasped, my dick would throb. All of the chats between the three of us over the months had us very excited and very, very horny. There had been a lot of fantasizing about this encounter. Any thoughts of it would get me hard. It brought out the little devil in me, and I convinced my wife to play along with my devilishly selfish plan. Well, maybe I am exaggerating, but I feel a little selfish.

In my mind, I had a "sex checklist" of what "moments" I wanted to experience during this encounter. This checklist included lot of things I wanted to do with Kate, with Jen, and with Kate and Jen. The priorities of each of these "moments" would change depending on my mood. In those really selfish moments, at the top of my list was to get a blowjob from Kate. Why is it at the top of my list? There's no sexy way for me to say this, only crude works: Because my friend Katie doesn't mind swallowing my cum!

To be clear, Jen has done this for me, and if I asked her, I know she would give me an amazing blow and swallow. But, I know she doesn't care for the swallow. So, when I learned that Kate didn't mind, I was instantly hard. But during our talks, my desire for it seemed to fuel Kate's desire and willingness to "take in my sweetness".

So, back to my devilishly selfish plan. As I'm rubbing Kate's nipples, Jen notices the raging hard on I have, and the pre-cum on my boxer shorts. She knows I'm already close to blowing my load, so she rolls her eyes and goes along with my plan.

Jen moves off the chair, and sits at the edge of the coffee table. She touches Kate's leg to get her attention, and she looks up. Jen tells Kate if she wants her fantasy to last the afternoon, she should take care of the ticking time bomb that was in my boxers.

Kate looked confused for a moment, then Jen pointed a finger at me and said "this is his cheesy way of saying if you swallow him now, he will be able to focus on us more as the afternoon continues".

I give my wife a look of disbelief at her betrayal. She sticks her tongue out at me, and Kate laughs. Kate looks at me and tells me to stand up. As I do, Kate leans forward, looks up at me and tells me all I had to do was ask. Her face is so close to my cock. So close, that I can feel her warm breath through my boxers. Jen pulls my boxers down, and my cock does a little bounce, still rock hard. I look back to Kate, and she smiles, then she licked her lips, and took my entire length into her mouth.

Kate held my cock in her mouth for only a few seconds, but it took all of my concentration not to explode right there. Kate slowly let my cock slip out of her mouth. Jen suggests I sit in the overstuffed chair. They both point at the chair, so I sat down. Kate gets on her knees in front of me, and Jen sits in the office chair, wheeling herself closer to the "action".

Kate tells me she's going to start slow, but when I am ready to "pop my rocket", I can put my hands on her head and release the "sweetness" into her mouth. I moan as Kate puts a hand around my shaft, and takes the head of my cock into her mouth.

A little whimper moan escapes my lips, as Kate's tongue begins it's swirl dance. Her hand slowly strokes me, while she teases the sensitive underside of the tip of my dick. Kate takes more into her mouth, matching the slow up and down stroke of her hand. With each stroke, she takes more of my cock into her mouth. Kate's tongue swirls are sending waves of pleasure through me, and I whisper to her I am close. She looks up at me, and her hand grips a little tighter around my swelled member. She whispers, "give me your sweetness, I've been waiting so long".

With a loud moan, I put my hands on Kate's head, and I pull her closer, pushing my cock deeper into her mouth. Kate's tongue never stops swirling. As I slide my cock in and out of Kate's mouth, her eyes look into mine, and I see an eagerness to please that matches my own. In between my moans I tell Kate I want her to swallow my sweetness. She somehow takes my cock a little deeper into her mouth, and I feel/hear her moan, as I am sent over the edge. I cry out with the most intense orgasm in years, my hands and hips pumping my sweetness into Kate's mouth. She takes it all, licking, swirling, and sucking, while swallowing everything.

As the wave of pleasure starts to subside, I relax into the overstuffed comfy chair. Kate is licking her lips, and my dick, her tongue licking the underside of the tip again, getting the last bit. She lick her lips one more time, then swallows. She asks me if it was good, and I lean forward and kiss her, passionately. I tell her it was absolutely amazing.

"Yes it was amazing", said Jen. Kate and I look over to her, smiling. "And now that you've been at least temporarily satisfied, you can focus on us. That was all part of your devilish plan, wasn't it?" I smile sheepishly.

In my attempt at a sexy accent, I say "Yes, it was a cheesy plan, but I will fulfill and surpass your expectations. I am ready to serve my queen Jennifer and the guest of honor, princess Katie." I comically bow my head and say, "guide me, princess, I am at your service".

Jen gets up, and says she will get the bedroom "prepared", and suggests I pamper the princess with a shower. I stand up, and I offer a hand to Kate.

"Come with me, princess." I say, as she takes my hand.

I lead her to the bathroom, winking at my wife as I close the door. I get the shower started, adjusting the water temperature to a comfortable warm, but not hot. The warm light from a few candles are the only thing illuminating the bathroom. I turn to Kate, noticing how she is naked from the waist up, and I am naked from the waist down. I pull my shirt over my head, and I toss it in the corner. I point to her jeans.

"May I help you with those now, princess?" Kate nods again, smiling just a bit, so I step closer. I unsnap the jeans, then unzip them. I kneel in front of Kate, and I slide the jeans down her legs. I look up at Kate and smile, chuckling as I compliment the lacy g-string. "Nice and sexy, Katie, but you seem to have gotten them a little wet." I stand up, and I step closer. I put my left hand behind Kate's neck, and I kiss her. My right hand teases at the top of the g-string. I slip my fingertips under the fabric, moving them lower towards Kate's pussy. I let my fingers slowly explore, moving down, across the warm wetness. Kate gasps as my middle finger slides past her clit, gently sliding in between, feeling the smooth slickness. I circle at the sensitive opening, teasing, but not entering. Kate whimper moans, and then moans loudly as I slide my finger deep into her.

We make out for a few minutes as my fingers keep exploring, until a knock on the bathroom door interrupted us, and Jen says, "Shower first, then play, princess, he will give you a shower you'll never forget".

I smiled and opened the shower curtain. "Ladies first" I said. Kate stepped into the steaming shower, letting the water warm her skin. The shower head is mounted high on the wall, so when I stepped in behind Kate, the water was still on her neck and shoulders. I grabbed the soap, and began to lather up my hands. I nudge Kate forward a step, so the water was not directly on her, but now on my back. I put my lathered up hands on Kate's shoulders first, then slowly down her arms, rubbing and massaging, covering her in sudzy bubbles. I lather my hands up more, and I put my arms around Kate, like a soapy hug from behind. I soap up her breasts completely, taking extra time to rub Kate's nipples. The moans were increasing as I continued to give special attention to "the girls". I moved now to face Kate, who had an almost disappointed look on her face as I stopped soaping up her boobs. I kissed her again, soaped up my hands, and cupped her ass, one cheek in each hand, squeezing, massaging, lifting, letting the soap slide down between. I let one finger slide between Kate's sudzy cheeks, finding her tight little ass, circling and pushing on it. Kate moans and kisses me back, as I slip a finger into her ass. I keep it there only for a moment, then slide it out. I let the water wash away the suds from Kate's ass, then I move a hand towards her hotter, wetter place.

I slip a soapy hand down, massaging and exploring between Kate's legs. I begin to play with her clit, lightly stroking over it, letting my slippery fingers tease. I slip a finger inside, then slowly run it up across her clit, alternating between the lightly stroking and the fingering.

In between the moans and the kissing, Kate asks for the soap, and then I feel her hand on my cock, her sudzy fingers stroking back and forth. Now I was moaning too, until Jen knocked again and said, "Hey, I want to watch! The bedroom is waiting for us."

Kate and I smiled at that thought, then we rinsed each other off. We got out of the shower, dried each other off, then went into the bedroom.

The office chair had been wheeled into the room, and my wife as sitting in it. She had wrapped herself in a soft blanket, but I could tell Jen was naked. The blinds were closed, and with the bedroom door closed behind us, the room was fairly dark. The ceiling fan was on the lowest speed, and the tiny breeze felt good after the shower. The bed was pushed into the corner against the wall, and it was covered in pillows of all shapes and sizes. Two glasses of wine were on the dresser, as well as a small bottle of lube, and a few condoms.

Jen gestured towards the bed. I asked Kate to lay down, and as she got comfortable, I went to my wife. I kissed her, and slid a hand under the blanket in between her legs. Jen gasped a little when I slid a finger over her pussy, noticing how wet she was. I asked if she had started without Kate and I, and Jen said "with the moans I was hearing from the bathroom, can you blame me for starting early? Now I get to watch."

Jen leaned back on the office chair, opened the blanket, and put her legs wide, feet resting on the edge of the bed. She had a vibrator in her hand, and she was playing with one of her nipples. Jen looked at me with those lustful eyes and said, "go lick your friend, and make her cum, then fuck her from behind". My cock became instantly hard. I kissed my queen again, then I smiled at her, and crawled onto the bed next to Kate.

I moved myself next to Kate, my body against hers, my cock rubbing against her hip. Kate is on her back, I am on my side. I kiss Kate's cheek, then I kiss her earlobe, nibbling on it, as I whisper one more time; "are you sure about this?" I move my arm across her chest, letting my fingers trace an invisible line between her breasts, but not touching them.

Kate looks into my eyes with desire and lust, and says "I want you to fulfill my fantasy". I hear Jen moan after hearing Kate's answer, and her vibrator got louder.

I smile, then kiss Kate again, passionately on the lips, my left hand alternating between her breasts, squeezing, massaging, and playing. I shift my body, arms on either side of Kate, my legs in between hers, spreading them apart. My kisses start to move downward. I kiss her lips, then I nibble on her bottom lip, I kiss her chin, then her neck, moving my lips down one breast, leaving a trail of little wet kisses.

As my lips find a nipple, I open my mouth to take in as much of Kate's boob, flicking my tongue and sucking on it. Kate's moans get louder as I give the other nipple the same attention. I alternate attention between the two. Kate takes her breasts in her hands, holding them as I tease and lick, coaxing more moans from her mouth. I slide my body down, gently spreading Kate's legs wider. My kisses trail downward, first in between her breasts, then down, tickling Kate's belly. I move my body down, kissing lower, trailing wet kisses to the edge of her sensitive place. I put my hands on Kate's inner thighs, stroking them lightly with my fingers. I move my face close, placing more wet kisses along the sensitive area, my tongue flicking out with every kiss. I move my hands all the way up Kate's thighs, then used my thumbs to gently open her wetness to me.

12