Katie Gets Pampered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid my tongue across Kate's pussy, licking and exploring every fold or crease in her sensitive area. My attentive exploration was guided and focused by the moans and gasps coming from Kate. I also noticed the moans from Jen were getting louder. I rubbed circles around Kate's clit with a thumb, and I looked up at Kate. Her eyes were closed, and her head was back. The look on her face told me she was enjoying every moment.

I looked back at my Jen. She was playing with one breast and rubbing the vibrator furiously against her clit. My wife looked at me, and I could tell she was close to climax. She whisper-moaned the words finger her now.

I felt a jolt of excitement from knowing both women were close. For a split second, it gave me a sense of power knowing I had the potential of making both of these amazing women have an orgasm, plus bonus points for setting off two women at the same time! Then for another split second, I began to panic, realizing I also had the potential to choke, and ruin this moment for all of us!

I pushed both thoughts aside, and slid two fingers into Kate's wet pussy. I locked my lips around Kate's clit, and began my own tongue swirl. Both women moaned. I kept licking Kate's clit and fingering her increasingly wet pussy for a few moments. Then the cries of Jen's orgasm filled my ears. I felt my cock get harder as her moans continued, and as they subsided, they were replaced by Kate's. I felt her legs tighten up, then I felt Kate's hands on my head. When rhe orgasm hit, I did my best to keep my lips wrapped around her clit, flicking my tongue across it as Kate's hips shook from the pleasure. As the orgasm subsided, Kate collapsed onto the pillows, breathing heavily, but smiling from ear to ear. I used a towel to wipe my face, and I took a swallow of wine. I crawled next to Kate again, and kissed her. I asked her if it was good, and she said it was amazing, but she needed a moment to catch her breath.

I look over to Jen, and she's still circling her clit with the vibrator, working on orgasm number two. I move over to Jen, and I kiss my wife, and ask if I can help. She says "finger me, now".

With her legs on the bed, and her ass at the edge of the chair, I had the perfect angle, and slid my thumb into Jen's very wet pussy. More moans, then a second orgasm overtook my wife, hitting her with more waves of pleasure, leaving Jen panting and out of breath.

We all lay there for a couple of minutes. I offered wine to both women, and as they both drank, they looked down at my very erect cock. "Looks like someone's ready for round two," said Jen, who then looked at Kate and said "is the princess ready for round two?" Kate smiled, then sat up, turned herself, and got on all fours. She scooted back to the edge of the bed, stuck her ass up in the air, turned and looked at me, and said "give me round two!"

As much as I wanted to slip my cock into Kate's wet pussy, I also wanted to play a bit longer. I dropped to my knees, lining up my face with Kate's ass. I slipped one arm in-between Kate's legs, reached forward, and played with her breasts for a moment. Kate started moaning quietly at my touch. I looked over at Jen and asked her if she wanted to help. Jen put two fingers into her mouth teasingly, then pulled them out. Both fingers were wet with saliva, and I said, "rub the princess' clit for me". Smiling, Jen slides her two wet fingers across Kate's clit, rubbing on either side, then circling across it. Kate moaned yet again.

Then I moved a hand over to Jen, and asked her to lick my thumb and get it wet. She smiled and took my thumb in her mouth. Jen sucked on it, then swirled her tongue all over my thumb. I pulled my thumb out of Jen's mouth, and slipped it smoothly into Kate's pussy. Then I remembered my face was lined up with Kate's bum.

I asked if she was ok with trying something new with me. Kate knew I had been curious about licking ass. I wasn't asking for someone to lick my ass, I just wanted to do the licking. Another of those weird kinky turn ons that comes out of nowhere. I don't quite understand it, but it excites the hell out of me.

Kate looks back at me and tells me to stop asking. Then Kate said "Tell me what you are going to do. You don't have to ask. I trust you." I was so damn excited, but I was in a patient mood. I tell Kate "I'm going to lick your ass, princess."

I hear the moans get a bit louder as I flattened out my tongue, and ran it along the edges of Kate's pussy. I circled around her clit for a moment. Then I put my hands on Kate's ass cheeks, and began to massage them. I would spread them apart, then massage each buttock with my fingers. As I was doing this, I slid my tongue upwards, circling Kate's "back entrance". I lightly licked around it, letting my saliva get everything wet. Then I began to kiss all around the tight area, being gentle with my lips. I used the tip of my tongue to flick across it, then I would push my tongue against it, gradually using firmer flicks of my tongue.

Kate's moans became almost comical for a moment. The sensation of my tongue gently trying to probe her ass was new, and in between the moans I heard Kate say "oh?" Then "OH!" Then it became "ooooohhhhh!"

As I continued to lick Kate's bum, I moved my hands from her buttocks, and again started rubbing her clit with a thumb. Because of the position Kate was in, I would rub my thumb on her clit, then slide it up, and into her pussy. When my thumb entered, it was twice as wet as before, and Kate moan-talked something that sounded like "ooooh yeah that feels good oooh my god ooooohh wow!" It was like music to my ears.

I kept it up for another moment, then I heard Kate say "ooooh, that feels so good, but I want to feel you inside me". Somehow, my dick got harder.

My wife swiveled in the office chair, and stood up. I got off my knees and stood up. Kate's amazingly wet pussy was now millimeters from my hardness. Jen grabbed my cock, and rubbed it against Kate's clit, then moved it up, letting the tip slip into her pussy. Kate gasped, moaned, whimpered, then said "fuck me now, I want it so bad!" Jen and I smiled yet again, then she pushed my hips towards Kate, and my cock slid deep into Kate's warm, wet pussy. The three of us moaned, and I started sliding my cock in and out of Kate, doing my best to last a while. I was so excited by Kate's reaction to her ass being licked, that I started rubbing Kate's asshole with my thumb. I didn't want the kinkiness to end yet.

I pushed gently with my thumb, letting the tip of my thumb almost enter her. Kate started matching my pace and pushing back her hips, making each thrust harder, rougher. I moaned, knowing I was close. Kate was close too. In between the moans, Kate said "slide that thumb into my ass, I know you want to so bad!" I moaned again, and did what she asked, sliding my thumb in deep.

With our rhythms in synch, we enjoyed the exquisite sensations for another few moments, until the orgasms hit all three of us.

Kate's explosion happened first. Her moans turned into passionate screams as the orgasm overtook Kate's body. Her ass tightened around my thumb as her pussy did the same against my cock.

When I felt Kate's orgasm hit, it sent me over the edge as well, and I exploded deep into Kate's pussy with a loud, long moan. Two seconds later, we hear the moans of Jen's third orgasm. All three of us collapsed onto the bed, gasping for air, temporarily exhausted, but in a cloud of bliss.

As we slowly caught our breath, we ended up moving next to each other on the bed. I had my arms around both women, with Jen to the right, and Kate on my left. I kissed my queen, thanking her for this experience.

Then I kissed Kate, thanking her for allowing me to try to fulfill her fantasy. Jen asked Kate "was it everything you wanted it to be, princess?"

Kate took in a long breath, then let it out in the most exaggerated sigh of contentment and satisfaction, and smiled.

wife,threesome,anal,blowjob,oral sex,big breasts,ffm wife watches cum swallowing fingering deepthroat eating fantasies

12