All Comments on 'Katie Loves Her Mom Ch. 07'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved Your entire story and how about a suggestion...

As I read this well written, exciting, and well planned story, and compared it with your story on the son becoming the alpha male, just think how overwhelmingly exciting and strong it would be for a separate story with a girl like Katie who becomes he alpha daughter who dominates, and overwhelmingly pleases, both mom and dad as she coordinates all sexual activities of her parents as well as sharing them with her girlfriends, boyfriends, relatives, and other parents......!

PerimedesPerimedesover 9 years ago
What a wondeful series...

This series was so hot, tender, intimate and loving. Loved every minute of it. Could have used some more all-family sex at the end, it kind of rushed for the finish line. But all-in-all it was outstanding. Great writing and vocabulary. A little bit more proofreading perhaps, but that was just small stuff. (I write some stuff, too, so maybe I'm a little too critical. Lush stories. I have to come here for the lusty incest stuff now.)

Again, kudos and keep on writing! Happy New Year.

GriffyD_BoyGriffyD_Boyalmost 9 years ago

Good series overall, but yeah, as I feared, chapter five did I number on my overall enjoyment. I simply wasn't able to reach the same levels of enjoyment I was able to with the first four chapters. You saved things a little bit, by making it clear that Lois' activities with the Principal, the Coach and Katie's teammates will include Ryan from now on, but for me this was too little too late.

Other will enjoy this series, I'm happy and will never say someone is wrong to simply enjoy something when they're not hurting anyone else in doing so, but this series turned into a big disappointment for me. :(

never2old66never2old66over 7 years ago
Great story

I read all 7 chapters in sequence. They were well written and very stimulating. Hope you write many more great stories.

davlandavlanalmost 7 years ago
Great series

This is must to be read very entertaining with plenty of twists and turns to the plots of all seven chapters keep up the good work and looking forward to many more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You killed it in the last chapter and failed to fix anything in this 1 not only did you fail to take the dad out of picture you brought another man into it you like most apparently have no concept on how to write a decent story and keep it that way the time it took me to read the last 2 chapters is time I will never get back it was wasted

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Have to say after 5 good chapters the last 2 seemed pointless to be honest

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Really enjoyed the first 5 chapters but the last two weren't up to the same level in my opinion. Thanks and keep writing.

Baqfid12Baqfid126 months ago

Loved the series!

Cygnus44Cygnus4429 days ago

the ending ruined the previous chapters. No need to go where you did

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES