Katie Misbehaves Again

Story Info
Katie has sex in ways she never imagined.
10.6k words
4.38
15.2k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ribbleman
Ribbleman
436 Followers

Note from the author: For those readers unfamiliar with the first two Katie stories it is recommended they be read first. They can be found in the Loving Wives category. I thought the Group Sex category would be more appropriate for this story and the one which is soon to follow.

Katie carefully picked her time to reveal to her husband what she was hoping to plan for the following weekend. When she decided he was in a particularly laid back mood she quietly proposed her intentions.

'The course I'm going on next week is only the Friday and Saturday morning. So I was thinking of popping across to visit Wally and the boys if they are around. You didn't pour cold water on the idea when we talked about it last, so I'm assuming you have no objection.'

Katie's husband Ian thought hard before answering.

'Well, there's so much I don't know about what you get up to on those courses, and especially the time you stayed overnight at Wally's house. There was nothing remotely innocent about that little episode. It's a big ask, if you expect me to give the idea my blessing.'

'If you think I misbehave with other men every time I go on a course or seminar then it's your imagination running riot. Anyway, what am I supposed to think when you've openly admitted the thought of me having sex with other men gives you a massive turn on. If I deny it - you think I'm lying. If I admit it - you think I'm making it up to excite you or torment you. That's why you never ever want to bring it out into the open, your sexual fantasies will be ruined.'

'I knew that one day you'd mention Wally. We both know why you want to visit them again.'

'Okay, no it wasn't totally innocent, but I admitted right away there was a lot of flirting and kissing, and yeah, some fondling. We had a lot to drink so it did get a bit naughty. So if it turns you on like you say it does, what is there to complain about? You can't have it both ways.'

'Well that's the problem Katie - I think if truth be known you had it both ways! Every way! More went on than just kissing and a bit of groping!

'And that's what turns you on, Ian. Imagining all the things I might have done. Yes, I got very drunk and I didn't object when other men put their hands on me while they kissed me - and I put my hands on them! I've admitted that I did.'

'You've been dying for more ever since.'

'That's what you fantasise about.'

'So you've already contacted Wally to check it's okay.?

'Yes, it is okay - we talked about me staying the night because they have a gig. I told you I'd have liked to see them play.'

'You intend travelling early afternoon to Wally's house - and they'll take you to the club or where ever it is they're playing in the band's van? Then you go back to Wally's in the early hours and sleep - where - with Wally, or one of the others?'

'Now you're being silly and childish. No I'll sleep with as many as can fit in the bed! Ask a silly question and you get silly answers. Or is that the sort of scenario that turns you on?'

Ian, smirked, 'Well it might do! Not that you'd ever admit it if you did!'

'I might surprise you one day!'

'It's obvious there is going to be a lot of drinking, so more kissing and groping, and maybe this time you'll go further. Though I do believe you went much further last time.' He studied his wife, to see her reaction.

Katie, looked back at him with a teasing smile. 'Maybe this time I'll give you more detail - tell you the shocking truth!'

Ian maintained his stare and quietly replied, 'If only you would!'

Come Thursday late afternoon, Katie was upstairs in the bedroom packing her case; Ian, having returned home from work, peered over her shoulder checking which outfits she had chosen to take. The underwear she had picked was some of her skimpiest, though he knew she often went braless. The hosiery she was taking was a choice of both hold-up stockings and suspender belt; he wondered if she planned to wear suspenders, intending to give some guy, or guys, an extra sexy thrill. She packed two dresses he knew would attract a second look, one short enough to reveal the tops of her stockings when she sat down, the other clinging and thin enough to almost reveal every contour of her body, especially if she went braless; those amazing nipples would poke out with an almost indecent prominence. For day wear she packed some items suitable for the course and some casual stuff.

'I see you're covering all possibilities,' he said sarcastically, 'Or rather not covering!'

'One never knows what the day will bring - or the night!' she replied teasingly. 'As the weather forecast says the nights are going to be very hot and humid, I'm also taking a choice of nightwear. That little sexy baby- doll nightdress I bought recently - and another I've yet to choose!'

'Sounds like you're hoping for a 'hot night' of a different form!'

'Maybe I'll send you regular updates - so you can see how hot it does get!'

'You wouldn't dare!'

'If it got really, really hot would you let me back in the house or tell me not to bother coming home?'

'Would you be prepared to take the risk of finding out?'

Katie ignored his question and held up a very dainty bra.

'Do you like this? I bought it yesterday.'

Ian drew a deep breath, 'It might hold you up but it doesn't cover up! It's completely transparent! Bought yesterday with your weekend trip in mind?'

Katie was still in her outrageous teasing mood. 'Do you think they'll like it then? Will it get them aroused?'

Ian responded with his own question. 'Them? You intend showing it off in front of all of them, then? You want them all aroused at the same time?'

'Well we were talking about having a very hot night!' She laughed out loud.

Ian should have been on the point of going nuclear, but he wondered if his wife was on the point of really being open and admitting to things she had been covering up for a long time. The thought and hope was getting him very aroused. He liked to hear her talk about turning other men on, even though he knew sometimes she was making it up to tease him. Seeing her openly and happily showing off the sexy outfits and lingerie she was taking was giving him a tremendous sexual kick. He was very much aware that being in the same room as other men when she wore the seductive garments was a real possibility. His cock was hard and throbbing. He was going to fuck her there and then - she didn't resist. Pushing her against the wall he uncovered her breasts and pulled her panties to one side.

'I'm going to hold you to your word!' He panted as he rammed his cock into her wet cunt.

'What do you mean?'

'That you'll send me regular updates - no matter what you might be up to!'

'I might not get up to anything.'

'You might not? That answer means you know there's a good chance you might! Otherwise why would you be packing a case full of sexy clothes and underwear?'

Katie whispered in his ear. 'I suppose you have a good point.'

That thought excited Ian adding to his already highly stimulated libido. His pace of thrusting increased lifting Katie's feet off the floor, bouncing her up and down. Her panting and gasping turned into groans and moans of someone about to reach the heights of sexual pleasure. Both woman and man cried out at the same time each having reached their sexual climax.

Twenty-four hours later Katie had spent the Friday suffering the boredom of attending a course where she had learned nothing. She came to the conclusion, with good reason, that she probably knew more than the lecturer. Staring out of the window she came to an executive decision. As the Saturday morning group discussion was almost certainly going to be a waste of time she would pack her bag tonight and drive down to Wally's. Katie hesitated while she considered what her husband would think when she broke the news that she was spending not one night at Wally's but two. The thought went through her head that he might experience a greater turn on. She would tell him when she got there.

In her hotel room later she phoned Wally.

'Hello Wally, it's Katie. I'm wondering if I could abuse your hospitality and drive over this evening instead of tomorrow?'

'No problem Katie, I'd love to have you - if you'll pardon the pun,' both laughed at the sexual innuendo. 'What time do you think you'll get here?'

Plans were quickly made. Wally and Tony not having a booking for that night had arranged to go to a club a few miles away and watch another act. They would hang on for Katie and take her with them. The eager woman lost no time taking a quick meal, before dashing up to her room to shower, dress and pack. The weather had certainly turned muggy and hot so given the club they were taking her to would probably be packed she decided minimum clothing would be required. Dress sleeveless, hold up stockings, thong, nothing else required.

Standing in front of the mirror she pondered whether too much side boob was showing - and did those prominent nipples stick out just a bit too much? Katie chickened out and put on a bra. Maybe a fashion faux pas but the amount of lacy bra on show from wearing her sleeveless dress, to her, looked very sexy. Certainly most men would think so. Short red dress that exposed much flesh almost revealing her stocking tops, red bra,and heels made her feel like a wanton woman - but then she smiled to herself - realising that she was!

The drive down to Wally's wasn't too bad, though the last of the day's sunshine hit her windscreen destroying her persona of appearing to be a real cool sophisticated dame. Feeling hot and sweaty might be acceptable after having indulged in rampant filthy sex, but not before. Arriving at Wally's the man and his fellow band member Tony embraced Katie like she was a long lost family member, though Tony couldn't resist running his hand over her breasts. They broke the news to her that Pete and Steve no longer played with them, while the younger Mark was on holiday, but she looked forward to meeting two new musicians, hopefully good looking and well endowed!

'Sorry to be a nuisance but do you mind if I have a quick shower, in spite of having air conditioning in the car this humidity is draining.?'

'You know where everything is, Katie, I'll take your case up for you. It will only take twenty minutes to get to the club - no need to rush, their first spot isn't till nine.'

Katie let the cool water flow over her body, letting her fingers dwell on her vulva, finding her clit and letting her thoughts dwell on what joys the weekend might bring. Soon she towelled herself dry and preparing to leave the shower room heard a voice then activity from the landing. Maybe they were getting the speakers down - she remembered her last visit. She reasoned it would be false modesty to worry about covering up, given that both Tony and Wally had taken their pleasure with her body several times each. Opening the door she stepped out onto the landing - and came face to face with two strangers.

'Wow!' Shouted the tallest of the men. The other one simply stared with mouth open.

Katie was too shocked to speak, and just stood still, naked, in front of the surprised men.

'I see you've just met Katie,' Wally shouted from below.

'Yeah! Hello, Sugar, I'm Del,' said the smaller of the two, 'What a bloody fantastic body you have!'

Katie had to laugh at his audacity. 'Down boy!' She said grinning.

'You'll have to find a way of making it go down!'

Katie looked at the tall one, instantly finding him very attractive.

'I'm Trevor,' he said, giving her the most lustful look she had ever seen. 'I've got to agree with Del here, I'm mesmerised with your nipples - and your pussy looks great too!'

'I thought it was Tony and Wally out here,' explained Katie.

'And you didn't mind coming out totally naked for them? Well, now we've been introduced there's no need to be shy in front of us either. I think we'd both love to take you in the bedroom and give you a good time.'

Katie purposely let them see how she stared at their bulging crotch, their cocks pressing against the material of their jeans. She smiled sexily.

'I don't think we've time for that,' Katie said, 'We'll have to try control our animal desires for now.'

The tall one grinned, 'We?'

'Yes,' Katie said with a knowing look, 'I meant all three of us! See you when I'm dressed.'

'We might be gone by then, we're not coming tonight. We new lads need to do some rehearsing and practise the songs. Can't wait while tomorrow night though, when we get to spend some time with you.'

Katie, who still hadn't covered herself with the towel let them ogle her naked body and said: 'We should have a very enjoyable night.'

Back in the bedroom getting ready Katie felt her wet pussy - she was very aroused, though disappointed that the two men weren't going to join them. It was far to hot and clammy to bother about wearing a restrictive bra. Her big tits were still firm enough to take it and who cared if her nipples stuck out nearly an inch when erect? Well, almost every heterosexual man and quite a lot of women did - they liked to look.

When Katie was ready to go Wally and Tony took a deep breath, eyes fixed on her tits.

'You look absolutely amazing - every guy is going to want to fuck you.'

Katie had always got a turn on from guys who told it as it was and didn't beat about the bush.

She climbed into the back seat of the car, making sure she showed off the tops of her thighs.

Tony, would normally have sat in the front passenger seat, but on this occasion he joined Katie in the back. Katie knew exactly why. As Wally drove them to the club she sat quietly in the back, her hand wrapped around Tony's hard cock, moving his foreskin rhythmically up and down. His hand caressed her breasts, squeezing her nipples.

She was glad she had made the trip, this weekend looked very promising, she was going to have a very good time.

When they arrived at the club Katie was introduced to Wally's friends, two guys who performed as a duo. She felt their eyes almost trying to look through her dress, attracted by her stiff erect nipples that had suddenly become even more erect when she noticed the lustful staring of the men. Though Wally's musician friends weren't the only ones staring at her. Three tables away a well dressed man who looked to be in his early 60s kept his eyes focused on her. So too did the equally well-suited younger man sat with him.

'These guys might come and see us tomorrow night,' Wally informed her. That pleased Katie no end, she liked the look of them - and they obviously liked the way she looked.

They sat through the first spot, enjoying the songs, as did the audience. During the interval the artistes came and joined them. They made it obvious they were keen on chatting to Katie and getting to know her. She smiled inwardly knowing they seemed to be talking to her braless breasts, though she knew how to make them change their view. Crossing her legs, the guy sat to her left immediately lowered his staring eyes as stocking tops and a inch or two of the naked flesh of her thighs were revealed. Like most of the musicians Katie had met the man spoke plainly.

'I hope this bulge in my pants subsides before I have to go back on stage!' The guitarist and singer Brad, said, grinning at Katie.

'Oh dear,' Katie replied, 'I'd better not show you any more then!'

'Were you about to?'

'Yes, just a little - I'm limited what I can show you in a public place!'

'What a tease you are, Katie! You're a terrible flirt!'

'I wasn't teasing,' she said a tad more seriously.

'I'll make you prove that after the next spot - the dressing room is not public, it's a very private place.'

Katie didn't react but noticed Wally was so busy explaining something to Ken, the other half of the duo, he hadn't heard the comment.

'You can give me the backstage tour, later then,' Katie said seductively.

Just as the men left to begin the second spot a waiter appeared, placing a glass down in front of Kate.

'Compliments of the man in the suit,' said the waiter.

'That's nice of him.'

'He'd be very pleased if you'd join him for a while, a few minutes chat.'

Katie just nodded, not committing herself. Turning to Wally she asked if he knew the man.

'He owns the place,' Wally told her. 'He has three clubs - amongst other businesses - the other guy works for him and manages this club.'

'So does your band play here? You'll know him quite well, I take it?'

'No. He's never given us much work, and never in his bigger clubs. A guy who played bass for us had a disagreement with him, so that spoilt our relationship. He's not a man to mess with - fancies himself as a mobster, a gangster. Don't get involved with him.'

'Maybe I'd better go and say hello, or he'll take offence,' Katie said whimsically. 'Might be able to soften him up and get you some bookings - I've had some dealings with bad boys in the past. Anyway, seeing as he's sent me a drink over I'll be polite and go and say hello!'

Katie stood up and slowly strolled over toward the two dapper looking men dressed in their pin-striped suits. Intentionally, as they had their eyes glued on her, she discreetly caused her breasts to sway and bounce with just enough movement for them to notice. She knew her nipples had become very erect. The amusing thought went through her head that she must look like a gangsters moll!

'Please sit down,' said the older man, 'Thank you for coming to join us.'

The man introduced himself as Bernard, and his manager, who looked very shifty as Harry.

'I believe you own the club,' Katie stated.

'And others too,' said the man, with pride, 'Just one aspect of my business interests. Are you the wife of one of the musicians.'

'That wouldn't have stopped you from sending a drink over and requesting that I join you?' Katie asked pointedly. 'You don't mind risking invoking the wrath of a jealous husband?'

'I think I'd be able to handle that!' answered the man smugly. 'Don't you have a husband?'

'Yes, he's at home - I live quite a distance away. I'm visiting my friend Wally and his mates, I'm here for the weekend.'

'Wow! And your husband allows that - spending the weekend with a bunch of men?'

Katie gave an enigmatic smile. 'Well, here I am doing just that, so... yes!'

There followed a polite and pleasant conversation that mostly consisted of questions and answers while the man wanted to know all about her.

'So you're not attached to any of the men in the band,' the club owner said, 'I thought you didn't look the type to be a third rate groupie for a third rate band - you are obviously too sophisticated for that. What do you do Katie?'

'Well, first of all I'll say I think you're very unkind - have you even heard the band play?'

The man looked taken aback, he wasn't used to have someone criticise his attitude.

'No, I haven't.' He quickly changed the subject, 'What do you do Katie?'

Kate gave him a rundown of what her job entailed, including how she met Wally and the boys.

'You must be very clever. Could you advise me - I'm in the process of organising my finances, preparing for retirement you know, it's very complicated, tax issues, choosing which option to go for.'

Katie agreed. 'But I can't recommend a plan for you. That's the bit that's not allowed. Your advisor can literally do only that - advise, and outline the options. Otherwise he's in trouble with people like me!'

'Shame. Because I have some papers here in the office. I was going to ask you to have a quick perusal over them and give me your opinion.'

'Not what I usually do on a weekend night out,' Katie said laughing. 'The best I could do would be to look and 'suggest' you take further advise - or not! I won't compromise my job or reputation.'

'I'm impressed, Katie. If I put the option that I have given some thought to on the desk in the office and sit and say nothing - would you have a look and advise me to seek further advice if you think it wise?'

Ribbleman
Ribbleman
436 Followers