Katie Misbehaves Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie interrupted him.

'That's what I wanted to talk to you about. I know this will sound unusual and weird but Tony's evil act hasn't caused as much trouble as he might have hoped. It's a long story but I know my husband will be okay knowing you're taking me back for my car and bags.'

'You mean he'll be okay knowing two blokes have offered to take you - he won't know we're the two in the photograph!'

'Yes, he does. I had planned to ask if you'd be kind enough to give me a ride back to collect my car. Something else I'll tell you that's even stranger - I surmised about the possibility you might offer me shelter for the night. Very presumptuous of me I know, but we talked about it. He won't have a problem if I stay the night with you.'

'What, even though he knows we've had sex with you - both of us in same room with you? You're joking!'

'Like I said, it's weird and it would take a long time to explain - but honestly, he's almost already expecting me telling him I'm staying at yours tonight. If the offer is on I'll phone him and let you listen to prove I'm being genuine.'

Brad, looked thoughtful and gave Ken a knowing look.

'Katie,' Brad asked quietly, 'Am I right in saying your husband enjoys you having sex with other men?'

'It's not quite as simple as that, but yes, that's basically true. Let's say, he has always liked the thought but he's never had it presented to him in such a blatant way; he's never seen photos before.'

'But you're telling us that even after the shock of seeing the photos of you and us in the dressing room, he'll happily let you spend the night with us? Mighty unusual Katie!'

'Yes, I can see why you're not convinced. You probably think I'm a crazy woman, that Wally and Tony are well rid of me.'

'We do know Tony, his actions are no surprise to us. Wally is unpredictable.'

Katie, quite suddenly took out her phone and called her husband.

'Hiya! Listen, I'm going to put you on speaker phone in a sec - reason being that the two guys whose help I was going to ask, the guys in that photo, are not totally convinced that I'm telling them the truth, given what you have seen. They have agreed to drive me back to pick up my car and stuff. Can you tell them out loud that you're okay with it?'

An electronic sounding voice filled the air. 'Yes, if Katie is happy with it and you're happy to help her then that's fine.'

Before Katie was able to carry on, Brad spoke over the top of her.

'Hi, my name's Brad. Your wife tells us that you won't have a problem if after we pick up her car we take her back to one of our pads instead of a hotel and she spends the night with us. You understand, given what we know you have seen in the two photos of us both and your wife, we find it hard to believe. Though she definitely is welcome to come back with us, if you really have no objection, if... erm.. you'll be happy for us to take your wife back home with us and enjoy her company. You know what I'm saying?'

There was a short silence.

'I know what you're saying, yes. I know what you did earlier and I'm fully aware that most likely, when you've got her home and you're all relaxed with a drink or two, things might happen. I'm glad you're not pretending otherwise. I don't think my wife is going to pretend otherwise either - are you Katie!'

Katie answered while looking quickly at each man.

'No, Ian, I won't deny I'll be willing to enjoy some more fun. Thank you for talking to them and making it clear. I'll call you again.'

'Yeah, this is a bit surreal, but thanks for talking to us - and for letting us enjoy the company of your wife for the night. Dare I say, we're looking forward to having a good time with her.'

Ian's voice rang out. 'I've no doubt you will!'

Less than an hour later, a van stopped outside Wally's house, a man got out picked up two bags that were sat near a vehicle and loaded them in the back.

'Good thing it hasn't been raining - childish bastards!'

The car pulled away and the van followed. In the van, Katie breathed a sigh of relief, the unpleasantness was over and she could now enjoy the rest of her weekend. She thought hard about what had transpired over the last couple of hours. Here she was on her way to spend the night with two men she had only just met, men she had already had sex with, with the full knowledge of her husband, with his permission, his consent that she could indulge in a night full of wanton lust and depravity - as long as she shares with him the full intimate detail, no matter how depraved and shocking. Otherwise she was free to enjoy sex with the men in any form she desired, any way, any orifice.

She need not worry about morning; what time she needed to rise. Her husband would understand why she needed to lie in late. She needn't care if she over-indulged with alcohol, knowing full well how certain spirits lowered her inhibitions which made her more compliant and added to the sexual delight. Already it had crossed her mind that on this occasion she might even be tempted to cross a line, to dare to partake of one of those little tablets or pills she had read so much about, to see for herself if they really did enhance the sexual pleasure, increase the urge and appetite, the craving, to experience and take part in new depraved sexual acts. Surely, the guys, being musicians would have some at hand?

She would give her husband what he claimed he always wanted from her - the delight of hearing, seeing, learning of her sexual exploits with others. Katie thought it rather a pity that a mere duo of men would be present on this memorable night of abandon when she was able to fuck and suck cock as much as she liked and if she so wished, report any and every filthy detail to her husband even while it was still happening, if the mood took her.

Katie sat with a big smile on her face, until, that is, the van abruptly came to a stop, outside a large stone built town house.

'You were away with the fairies then Kate, what were you thinking about?'

'I'll keep that to myself, Ken, it's quite disgusting!' she joked.

Katie gazed at the imposing building.

'I expected you living in a modern apartment - bachelor pad.'

'Don't think this is all mine. The house is split into four apartments, I have one, Brad here another and two more guys live on the first floor. We all get on great and live the same lifestyle so no problems with neighbours.'

Katie followed them in the house where they led her to a spacious bedroom.

'I'll kip down on the couch and you can have the bed,' Ken told her.

Kate gave him a puzzled look. 'Do you need to be so chivalrous? Given the conversation you had with my husband?'

Ken and Brad both laughed.

Katie laughed too. 'Well I thought we'd finish up falling asleep wherever we happened to be lying.'

'Are you expecting a wild party by any chance?' Brad said with a devilish smirk on his face.

Kate chose her words carefully but made her point. 'It would be a waste of a good opportunity if we just sat and watched TV don't you think?' she purred. 'Though I do understand if you're tired, you have been on stage performing.'

'Two questions for you Kate.' Brad said with a grin. 'One: Do we look like we're getting past it - too old to Tango? Two: How about we have a trial run tonight - a practise? Save the big party for tomorrow night. We can invite a couple of more people.'

'I'm expecting to be going home tomorrow. I don't think my husband would agree to me staying another night.'

'I see things a different way Katie. I'm betting that if I say the right things and put the right images in his head he'll be happy to let you stay the whole weekend. I think you need to be very generous with what you show him, and show him quickly. The more he sees, the more he will want. And when he sees how willing you are to share every naughty detail with him he'll be more inclined to let you stay - he'll be greedy for more. I think I understand where he's coming from. The more you send him, whether it be photos or talking to him, the more he'll be thrilled. In short, the more he sees or hears about you being fucked or having cock the more he'll want to see.'

'Well, you certainly are making a convincing sales pitch, Brad. You're turning me on.'

'He's got me hard!' Ken stated.

'Has he?' Katie asked. 'Show me!'

The atmosphere suddenly became sexually charged. Ken was no prude, quickly but calmly he divested himself of his shirt and jeans. He paused while Katie got a good look at the outline of his stiff penis growing in his underpants, then peeled them off. Katie, stepped up to him and reached out taking his stiff cock, which was now pointing toward the ceiling in her hand and commenced to give him a firm but slow wank. Looking toward Brad to see if he was following suit she realised he was filming them on not his, but her own camera. Immediately, Brad's intentions became clear; she would now have to play her part. She performed well.

Katie's husband Ian, picked up his phone, when it jolted him out of his deep intense and lurid thoughts. He was very surprised when he read the text.

"I'm sending you this short clip with Katie's full knowledge and approval. It is hoped you get much pleasure from watching"

Ian's heart began to beat very fast. He didn't see the picture clearly until he tapped the play icon. Now his heart pounded even faster. Katie was fully dressed, the man next to her was completely naked, his cock was fully erect, her hand was wrapped around the shaft. She was smiling toward the camera as she masturbated the stiff manhood.

'Hello, Ian! As you can see I'm now at the house where I'll be spending the night with Brad and Ken. The car is now here and parked up safely. I'm keeping to my promise and letting you see what I'm getting up to. I hope you are still up because you'll be watching this almost in real time. Just think, while you are watching this I'll actually still be here having sex with another man!'

Ian watched as his wife sank to her knees and took Ken's cock in her mouth, sucking enthusiastically and increasing the speed of her wrist action. Transfixed and shocked the man's jaw dropped open when his wife opened her mouth wide and he saw white sticky jism shoot onto her tongue. She swallowed and licked the head of the man's cock.

Standing up she licked her fingers while apparently the men changed positions. The second man walked over to Katie and began to undress her - she stood submissively while he completed the task, kissing her amazing nipples, then got undressed himself. Turning Katie toward him he rested her against the table and worked his cock inside her, she leaned forward and wriggled around assisting him. Then followed several minutes of intense fucking. Ian had never before seen his wife wear such an incredible lustful expression on her face. Her tits bounced up and down and side to side. She seemed to reach an orgasm just a few seconds after the man and both bodies tensed up holding each other in a tight grip.

Katie grinned lewdly into the camera, then blew a kiss.

'Call you again later.' She could never have guessed her husband was not at home as she thought.

For many minutes Katie and her two new friends fondled and kissed each other, working themselves up into another sexual frenzy. They paused to pour large glasses of alcohol, the men slumping into chairs while Katie reclined on the bed, her dress, the only garment she had replaced, hardly covering her midriff. The sudden knock on the door startled all three.

'Who the hell's that at this time of night?' Ken asked irritated.

'Might be Dave,' Brad said, 'I told him he could pop round when we got back.'

When Ken answered the door muffled voices could be heard.

'Is it someone coming to join our party?' Katie giggled.

Feeling a little thrill at the thought that a new man might be joining them Katie decided to give him a nice surprise. As she sipped her gin and tonic she lifted her foot up toward her bottom, bending her knee, then as Ken returned to the room with the man following close behind, she let her leg fall to the side. As she was devoid of underwear and her dress pulled up to her belly her vagina was clearly on view, the redness of her open cunt lips wet and inviting.

The smile left her face in an instant. Stunned and shocked she froze, leaving her legs open, pussy on show. Her glass rested on her bottom lip, it was as though someone had pressed the pause button.

'Who are you?' Brad asked nonplussed.

The man ignored him and gave the woman a wry smile.

'So this is how you behave? You'd no idea who was going to walk through that door but there you are lying on the bed, no knickers on, flashing your pussy - letting the unexpected visitor know you're ready and willing to enjoy a fuck.'

The man then turned to Brad. 'Your buddy here figured out who I am. In case you're still confused the nymphomaniac lying on your bed, available for sex with any man who may turn up knows me very well.'

Katie's voice was but a croak. 'This is Ian, my husband.'

'Things seem to be getting out of hand - I thought it time I took charge! I would love a drink - bit late for driving back tonight - I'll spend the night here - and join the party? By the way, I watched your video from the hallway - one of your neighbours let me in.'

'The party was going to be tomorrow night.' Ken, almost coloured up. 'Sorry, that was a very inane comment, I wasn't trying to be funny or sarcastic - it just came out. But Ian, I can understand you being pissed off, though we've not done anything to cause you trouble or aggro. Whatever marriage arrangements you two have is your business. Katie was happy to tell you there had been some problem. More to the point, she's let you know what went on earlier with us, so she's been honest. She likes sex and we like sex, the rest of it is not our business so don't cause any trouble here. We offered to let her stay here and you're welcome to spend the night here also. Oh, and help yourself to a drink.'

In these strange circumstances the group sat, drank and ate and talked for a long time. Ian and Katie learned more about Wally and his band, discovering that Pete and Steve had left because they'd had enough of arguing - Tony was the bad egg. Mark was about to go on his own. That was the real reason Bernard didn't give them work, they were bad news.

'What about Wally, surely he's not bad?' Katie asked.

'He can't hold the band together, but won't accept the best thing he can do is get rid of Tony. He plays one against the other and gets people arguing. He probably thought you belonged to him just because he got to have sex with you last time.... oh shit, sorry! Sorry I shouldn't have said that, I was forgetting who you are Ian.'

'That's almost funny, but forgive me for not laughing.' Ian said.

'Perhaps we should be honest about something else and give these two guys some sort of explanation why I sent you the video, and why you haven't come in here with guns blazing, literally!' Katie said to her husband. 'You see, lads, the fact is I've taken advantage of being away from home attending lectures and seminars to have some extra-marital fun. I met up with Wally accidentally and really went over the top. My husband, like many other husbands, has often fantasied about me being with other men. He has always suspected that I occasionally enjoy having sex with other guys. Tonight after those photos were sent I decided to come clean and let him know he'd been right all along - and let him test out how he'd handle the fantasy. What you're witnessing now tonight, and what you are part of, is my husband experiencing the harsh reality of learning that his wife does enjoy having sex with other men. You're part of my husband's fantasy that's now come to life.'

Brad, knocked back his drink.

'Maybe we should have that party tomorrow night, anyway, Ian and you can stay - then you really would see how you feel watching this fantasy happening for real in front of you.'

'What party, how does it fit in with what my wife's told you?'

Brad looked Ian straight in the eye. 'Your wife would have been the only woman there. Not sure how many guys would be coming, maybe more than six or eight.'

'I think you're taking the piss and trying to get me to go ape-shit!' Ian told Brad.

'Time we all went to bed,' Ken said. Everyone agreed.

'I'll go and kip down in Brad's room, you two can have this bed.'

Ian and Katie had a conversation about the day's events. As they stripped off to get some sleep the door went and Ken walked in. Katie was only in her panties. She didn't bother to cover up.

'Sorry! Thought you were still finishing your drinks.'

Katie gave a wicked smile. 'Doesn't matter, you've seen me like this before!'

Ian had to make a facetious comment. 'I guess if I hadn't have turned up, you'd both be in this bed fucking, well probably your mate Brad included.'

Katie snapped at Ian, 'Yes most likely all three of us would be having sex on this bed!'

'I'm not gonna deny that is most likely!' Brad added.

When he'd gone and the couple lay next to each other Ian jumped on his wife and took her roughly.

'You really do get very aroused, thinking of me with other men, don't you Ian!' Katie panted breathlessly. 'I have an errand to do in the morning, I promised to visit someone as a favour. I think you should come with me! I'll tell you all about it tomorrow.'

The couple fucked and fell asleep.

Authors Note: The finale (maybe) to this story will be posted soon.