Katie Misbehaves Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Only if you do me a favour!'

'Ha,ha,ha! You've impressed me again. What would that be?'

'You give Wally a few gigs - let your punters decide if he deserves them.'

'How can I refuse - you should be in business, yourself. Please follow me and Harry through to the office.'

All eyes were on Katie as they rose and walked through the door that said 'Private', even the duo on stage and most of all Wally and Tony. Where was she going with the gangster man club owner and his dubious manager?

In the plush but old fashioned looking office, the men looked even more like 1920s hoodlums. Katie sat in a big comfortable office chair while Bernard sat beside her, his manager perched on the edge of the large desk after he dug out the relevant documents for his boss, placing them down in front of Katie. He also gave her a large gin, after noting from his waiter what her tipple was.

Katie, had already drank quite a bit given the time she had been in the club, but she took a swig or two as she studied the papers. The room was silent as the man didn't see the point of asking questions seeing as Katie told him she was unable to give detailed advice. As the minutes rolled by Katie began to form an opinion but kept it herself. Then her attention was diverted elsewhere. Though she had been aware what affect her mode of dress was having on the men she largely ignored their stares. Suddenly now, she felt a hand rest on her leg, just above the knee. Her dress, short to begin with had ridden up displaying a good amount of thigh. The hand started to creep a little higher as it gently massaged her leg. Katie did not move or uncross her legs, neither did she voice any displeasure; she allowed the hand to continue.

'I should apologise,' the boss man said. 'I just couldn't resist running my hand over your lovely legs.'

Katie simply leaned over and picked up her glass of gin, calmly taking a long sip before placing it down again. The hand crept higher and moved to her inner thigh, now it touched the bare flesh above her stocking tops. As her legs remained crossed the movement of the hand was restricted, it could only creep in one direction, higher, toward where her thigh met her hip and belly. But to do that it had to bunch up her dress, exposing the full length of her lower limbs.

Katie kept her eyes focused on the documents. Her brain however had seen enough of the technicalities so now she had time to concentrate on other things. She slowly uncrossed her legs - the hand now had room to move to her inner thigh, the fingers brushing against the gusset of her panties.

'I hope you don't mind Harry being in the same room, when I bring a woman in here he often gets to join in.'

Katie answered by opening her thighs, letting the boss man pull her panties to one side and insert his fingers in her vagina. The manager, Harry, stood and came behind her, unzipping her dress just enough to pull down the front and expose her braless tits. Katie heard the sound of another zip being unfastened and turned her head slightly to see Harry's erect penis just a couple of inches from her mouth. Now Katie, as was normal for her when she was sexually aroused and had drunk a certain amount of alcohol, went into her submissive mode. Without waiting to be instructed or coaxed she automatically parted her lips and allowed the man to insert the bulbous purple head of his cock into her mouth; she sucked on the weapon and licked the tip. The boss man seemed happy to watch, while he expertly stimulated her clitoris. Harry reached down squeezing and rubbing her unusually long nipples.

Katie felt a hand take hold of her wrist guiding her hand to her right. When she felt flesh she curled her fingers around the older man's manhood and let her hand slowly masturbate the club owners stiff dick. Katie enjoyed the feel of simultaneously having her pussy fingered while Harry wanked off into her mouth. As he increased his pace then Katie moved her own hand faster tugging on the older man's foreskin. Suddenly, as sperm filled her mouth and seconds later Bernards jism cascaded into the air, Katie tried to orgasm but the men, having sated their own sexual appetites, selfishly paid no attention to Katie's pleasure.

Cocks were put back in trousers and clothing adjusted. The three rose to return to the bar.

The boss man quickly returned to his businesslike manner and asked Kate's opinion on his pension plan.

'You must have received other documents - the information here is incomplete. At the moment it seems okay.' She thought for a second or two then made an offer. 'If you can get them here I'll pop round tomorrow after lunch. You're not far away, it's only a short drive.'

Bernard smiled and nodded. 'Thank you. But you must come a little earlier - I'll get the kitchen staff to make us a nice lunch. Harry here can give you a few dates when your friends can play a gig here. If the band goes down okay we'll offer more bookings at my other clubs.'

Katie, used the rest of her gin to wash the sperm from her mouth. 'That's great, thanks. They'll be pleased to hear that.'

Bernard, gave a wide smile. 'I'm glad you came over, it's been nice being in your company. I hope we can have a equally nice time tomorrow!'

Katie, agreed, giving him a very seductive smirk. 'I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be.'

When she returned to the table the men almost interrogated her, eager to learn what had gone down.

'I looked over his pension plan, that's all,' she told them, knowing they probably didn't believe that's all that happened.

Ken and Brad, still stared blatantly at her tits when they spoke to her.

Tony had a strange look on his face. 'Might be an idea to fasten the zip on your dress - it seems to have come undone!'

Brad jumped in quickly, 'Yeah, must have been hot in there your make-up needs a bit of attention. Come on you can use the mirror in the dressing room.'

She stood to follow him, remembering what he said earlier, knowing very well what he intended.

As they moved away, Katie addressed Wally and Tony, 'Oh, by the way, boys, I've got you a gig here - more to follow - including dates for his other clubs if you go down well.'

'Wow! Thanks, that's really great. How did you manage that, Katie?' Wally asked.

'Maybe you shouldn't ask, Wally,' Tony said curtly.

Following Brad they walked through a door and down a short corridor into a smart looking dressing room.

'It's very nice.' Kate observed, standing in front of a large well-lit mirror.

Brad, gave her a knowing look. 'You're quite an amazing woman. Less than a hour it took you to get friendly with the boss. You really must have worked very hard while you were in their company!'

Katie just grinned. 'Shall I repair my make-up now or are you going to mess it up some more?'

'I'd love it if you let me! I wouldn't have helped you zip up your dress - I'd have kept quiet about it until we got in here - and unzipped it altogether.'

Katie looked him right in the eye. 'We're here now! And there's no limit on the amount of times it can be unzipped again!'

Brad, almost began to tremble with excitement as he moved up close to her and reached behind her back to find the zip.

'Better not take it off altogether,' Katie hissed, as she too was very excited, 'We don't know who might come in.'

'Only person likely to come in is Ken, though I'm hoping he'll be discreet and stay away - shall I lock the door?'

'That's okay, we'll leave it unlocked - after all, you are a duo! It's okay if he comes in - he can stay.'

'Fucking Hell, what a fantastic woman you are! You've made me damn hard!'

'I don't think I'll just take your word for that - I'll check it out myself.'

When the front of her dress slipped down exposing her tits Brad marvelled at the size of her nipples.

'I could tell you were braless, but I didn't imagine you'd look that good!'

'That's the second time tonight a man has admired them.'

'That's what the boss and Harry have been doing is it, playing with your tits?'

'Amongst other things,' Katie told him, opening his trousers and plunging her hand through the gap.

Brad grabbed a mouthful of breast and proceeded to suck and nibble her magnificent nipples as the wanton woman expertly wanked his cock.

'Did Harry and Bernard not satisfy you then?'

'That's not a question you should be asking. I pleasured them, anyway. It takes a lot to satisfy me when I'm aroused. You might find that out for yourself tomorrow night if you come back to Wally's house! There'll be quite a bunch of horny musicians wanting to get their hands on me.'

'What a fucking turn on you are - i want to fuck you now!'

'I'm not stopping you,' Katie whispered.

Yanking her dress up around her hips Brad quickly admired the view before he penetrated Katie's already wet snatch. He banged her against the thick timber bench fucking her hard at the same time twisting and squeezing both her nipples. He was hitting just the right spot, making Katie moan with lustful sexual pleasure. Neither of them heard the door open.

'Oh! Sorry!' As expected it was Ken.

Brad, wasn't put off his stroke and carried on fucking Katie, she meanwhile looked over Brad's shoulder at Ken, who remained staring with mouth open.

'Come in and shut the door!' Brad shouted out.

Seeming pleased he could stay Ken quickly closed the door. Slowly he approached the couple half expecting Katie to remonstrate with him. Instead, as he got near, she beckoned him to come closer but didn't speak. When he was near enough to touch, Katie reached out and ran her hand over his bulging crotch, then putting her hand behind his head drew his face toward hers and kissed him passionately.

'Unfasten your trousers,' she whispered in his ear, 'Let me play with your cock!'

Ken rapidly took out his penis and Katie masturbated him while continuing to kiss him as Brad forcefully fucked her. Ken had to put his hands somewhere and what better than massaging Kate's left breast, roughly rubbing over her excited nipple.

It wasn't long before Brad shot his sperm inside Kate and breathless, withdrew. Insatiable Katie almost dragged Ken to her front and pressed his penis against her vagina forcing it up her soaking pussy.

'Go on! Your turn! Fuck me hard!' She urged the unbelieving man.

Ken lasted as long as he could, successfully bringing Katie to orgasm. She promised herself that the two new friends would get to have their way with her again. When she regained her composure she left the lads in the dressing room, they still had to complete their last spot on stage. As she came out onto the corridor there was a blinding flash. Standing a few feet away, taking a shot of her was Tony.

'Why are you taking my photo, Tony?' Kate asked.

'A memento, a souvenir of your evening - I'll send it to your phone.' Once again Kate detected that odd tone in his voice.

Just an hour later, Katie's phone rang; her husband was calling her.

'Well, I never actually expected to receive any photographs from you - especially ones so explicit!'

'I haven't sent you any,' Katie said, with surprise.

'You haven't, but someone has. I'll forward them on to you. You might want to talk to me about them.'

Katie went to the ladies room for privacy and quiet. What she saw on her phone both shocked and dismayed her. It appeared her husband had received at least four explicit pics, maybe he was holding some back. Two had been taken obviously surreptitiously when she was in Bernard's office. The shot was from an odd angle but clearly showed her dress pulled way above her stocking tops, and Bernards hand between her legs. Part of Harry's body was visible bending over her, kissing her, tit's out on show. The second made it obvious her right hand was wrapped around the older man's cock. There was no mistaking she was performing sex acts with two men at the same time. And of course the front of her dress was pulled down around her waist, her breasts bared for the delight of the men,

With shaking hands she nervously viewed photo's three and four - they had been taken while she was in the dressing room. Made plainly obvious was that one showed her being fucked by one man while the other showed a different man, his hands gripping her arse, holding her dress around her waist and his trousers and underwear lay around his ankles. He too had her pressed against a counter, his backside bare, she with the top of her dress hanging in view by her side making it obvious both breasts would have been on show.

'So it's still only Friday night, you aren't even supposed to be there yet - and there you are having sex with two older men - then two younger men. You are wearing the same outfit in both shots so all this has happened within a very short time - like the last two hours. I take it they were sent without your knowledge?'

Now she knew that Tony's odd behaviour and manner had not been imagined. Katie was totally dumbstruck. Why had Tony gone to such lengths to cause trouble for her? She eventually found her voice.

'There's no point in me trying to talk round this. The fact is that you have been right all along. For a long time, when I've been away on courses I have sometimes found a man to spend time with, and often it has led to sex, usually either in my hotel room or his. But when my car broke down and I stayed with Wally and the boys I went much too far and turned into a nymphomaniac, a complete slut. I let them all fuck me and after a few drinks I went wild, performed different sex acts with them.

'When I came tonight I admit the only thing on my mind was sex. I thought I could just appear and carry on from where I left off. Those men in the office were the man who owns the club and his manager.'

'How the hell did you manage to get to know them so quickly. Had it been arranged?'

'Basically, the boss sent me a drink over and asked me to join him, cut a long story short we went in the office so I could look over the advice he had been given regarding his pension. The man made a pass at me, put his hand on my thigh, I became aroused and let him carry on. He asked if I minded his manager staying with us. As you see I didn't object. Someone secretly spied on us and took the pictures.

'What about the other photographs?'

'They are the artistes performing at the club, tonight. I went backstage with them and let them both fuck me.'

'Never having met them before?'

'No, the truth is I'd known them for less than three hours. I know who sent the photos and now I need to get away from Wally and Tony. I've been betrayed. I need to go and get my things and my car, but I've been drinking. I'm going to have to ask the two lads in the photo to drive me back to Wally's so I can pick up my stuff. They live in that direction so it's not far out of their way.'

'And what then?'

'I guess I'll have to get them to take me to a hotel.'

'Or are you hoping one of them will invite you to sleep at their place?'

'How would you feel about that? There's a chance one of them might.'

'How do I feel? Given the fact you've already let them fuck you? It's almost a certainty they will expect you to open your legs for them again - isn't it?'

'I suppose you're right, yes, they would.'

'And you'd be happy to let them?'

'So how would you feel about me accepting their invitation?'

'That's a 'yes' then. That's an incredible request for a wife to ask her husband!'

Katie responded in a very low tone, speaking very slowly. 'But for a very long time you've been telling me that if you learned I'd had sex with other men it would turn you on, it would make you feel very aroused. This is the reality of it. Answer me honestly, has seeing those photographs of me with other men done anything for you? I know it's come as a sudden shock, but are you feeling aroused? Are you wondering if there are any more? Would you like there to be any more?'

'Do you have any more?'

'No. But tell me; do you feel a little jealous, angry - but also sexually excited, by the thought I might be spending the night with the two men you see fucking me in the pics? Like you say, they will expect more of the same, probably a lot more when they see I'm happy to go back to their apartment and spend the whole night with them. Does that thought turn you on - would you wish you could see photographs of that.?'

'What's the point of that question?'

'Well maybe I could make it happen - produce a few photographs for you, ones I could send to you almost right away. I'm sure if I talk to them in the right way... and explain a few things..!'

There was a long silence before Katie heard her husband speak.

'Well if this hadn't have happened you'd have been spending the night getting well fucked with some other guys anyway! I suppose you've got to sleep somewhere tonight.'

Katie's husband was a long way from feeling flippant and casual about this situation but he was trying his best to control his emotions and the way his brain was raging as image after image flashed across his mind.

'We will have to have a long talk about things when I get home - and our future - if we have one.' Katie said, stating the obvious.

'Are you going to tell me about all the things that have happened in the past - apart from what really went on at Wally's - and the men you met while away at seminars?'

'I will,' Katie promised, 'But it will have to be over a period of time - there's a lot to tell. I will go now and see what I can arrange about getting my stuff and the car. I'll phone you later and let you know what's happened.'

Katie, immediately went to confront Tony, but found him absent from the table.

'Tony has sent photographs to my husband,' Katie told Wally. 'He must have got hold of my phone and copied the number.'

'Or got it from mine,' Wally told her unconcerned. 'Remember, I had your phone last time you were here and spoke to your husband - maybe I made a note of his number.'

'Maybe you already know all about it!'

'Well, I understand him being a bit pissed off, we bring you here and right away you go off shagging other men. He thought he'd get to spend time with you.'

'What? So you think while I'm here I belong to the band? Your joking. I'm not your private, exclusive groupie! How damn childish and malicious. You're both peeved so you send pics to my husband as an act of revenge!'

There followed a long heated argument, were Katie became very upset. A voice behind butted in. 'What's going on here, what's the matter Katie?

'

Turning around Katie saw Ken.

'Come with me, I'll tell you.' She said.

After Katie told him about the nasty trick Tony had done, seemingly with Wally's knowledge and approval Ken told her to follow him.

'Don't go back to the table and carry on arguing, leave it to me. Wait here.'

Ken wandered out of sight; he was gone less than ten minutes.

'I've straightened out a couple of things,' he told her.

Katie thought it a good time to mention the problem with her car and retrieving her bag. She didn't need to ask for their help, it was automatically offered.

'It's no problem, we live fairly near, we'll take you and one of us will drive your car. But where will you go, a hotel?'

'I can do, yes.'

'Given the trouble you're in with your husband you won't want to stay at my place.'

'Can I talk to you about that?'

'Sure, hang on, Brad's on his way over.'

Ken brought Brad up to date; without hesitation he agreed they would take Katie to Wally's and collect her car and belongings.

'Is your husband on the way over? Fuming mad no doubt. Is he likely to do something silly?

'No, that's not going to be a problem. I can stay in a hotel if you can recommend one.'

Ken turned to Brad. 'I was saying to Katie, she could have stayed at my place but it's understandable she'd prefer an hotel seeing her husband has compromising pictures of the three of us. She'd be in more serious trouble if he found out she'd spent the night at one of our houses'