Katie - The Trainee Pt. 09a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lee0712
Lee0712
309 Followers

The manager explained that she would need to head back to the old man's store as soon as she felt able, but that she should probably make sure she was back there in plenty of time so that she could change in to her 'work' clothes'. He then handed her the chain and scrap of material and suggested that she put it on for the walk back to the store. Katie almost laughed out loud. There was nothing left of the clothes. With a sigh of resignation, she hopped down from the bar stool and clipped the chain back in place low around her hips. She twisted the chain so that the small triangle of material was positioned in front. It offered little or no cover, it simply pointed down to the small tuft of hair and her swollen clit and pussy.

The manager then handed Katie a thin pink ribbon, it was the ribbon that she had discarded before entering the club. This time Katie did laugh out loud. Laughing at the absurdity of the situation she asked the manager to hold the ribbon against her back as she tied it across her breasts in a bow. The ribbon was only 1cm wide and so as she pulled it over her nipples she laughed again at the cover, or rather the lack of cover that it provided. After a day of wearing nipple rings, and the evening she had just experienced, her nipples were still full erect and engorged. The ribbon simply at across the tip of each having been pushed completely clear of her breasts. That was it, she was dressed and ready to head out.....again.

As she left the bar, she stopped and turned to face the blacked-out windows. She drank in her reflection. Her hair was dragged back and still wet with cum, her skin was covered in dried cum with areas still glistening. The chain and scrap of material did nothing but point to her swollen pussy and with nothing in back her ass was completely bare. Her tits (she was now calling them tits), were standing proud of her body, the tips of each erect nipple laughingly covered by a thin pink ribbon. What would people think. Her mind spoke up and she found her saying out loud, "who cares what they think". With that she turned and headed back toward the store.

Lee0712
Lee0712
309 Followers
12