Katiebug Remembers the First Time

Story Info
Katie reminisces about her first time with Jim.
2.1k words
3.67
5.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LisaCass
LisaCass
16 Followers

With everything that had transpired during her visit to Europe, Katie was happy to just relax with family friends in the French countryside for a few days. Jim was back in London doing photo shoots which gave Katie time to relax and think about where he life was going.

It all started just over a year ago when Jim showed up on her social media with some fire comments. They continued to talk over several weeks and a plan was made for a first date. Katie would travel to London and rent a flat downtown for a week. Jim had a small place in central London while attending university so they planned a first date and would see how things went.

After the long flight Katie arrived in London and made her way to her flat. She actually arrived early and had to wait outside in the park till she could check in giving her time to think about the evening. Jim was planning to come over and watch movies together since due to the covid restrictions, they really shouldn't go out so soon after Katie's arrival.

Katie choose a simple but cute outfit, her Champion logo sweatshirt, a schoolgirl skirt, and white lacy panties. That was enough she thought. When Jim arrived they made their introductions followed by an awkward hug and a peck on the lips. They had been talking for some time but this was their first hook up.

As the evening progress Katie and Jim opened up to each other more and more. While cuddling on the couch making out, they both began to explore each other's bodies. Occasionally Jim's hand slipped beneath the Champion top to brush Katie's belly or back. Her hands also found their way under Jim's shirt and along his thighs, never quite getting high enough to touch his member, which by the way, was already standing at attention due to her caresses.

Jim still seemed a bit nervous and reluctant to escalate things so Katie decided to give him a little push. After a particularly long passionate kiss she looked him in the eye as she laid her head on his shoulder. Never breaking her gaze, she began slowly unbuttoning his flannel shirt. When she reached the end, her hand worked it's was back up Jim's chest, her fingers tracing the lines his ribs and muscles. Her fingers lingered on his nipple, teasing and rolling it between her fingers.

That's when Katie broke eye contact, her head sliding lower. She took his nipple in her mouth and flicked the tip with her tongue. Her hand returned to Jim's thigh but this time it slid between them. His arousal was clear as Katie rested her wrist on his hard on. She wanted to just grasp it with her hand but didn't want to seem to eager so she lifted her head and kissed Jim again while sliding her hand back up to his chest. Making sure to give his cock a good rubbing along the way.

Katie's actions got the wanted response as Jim's hand, that had been resting on the small of her back, dropped below her skirt touching her thigh. He then slid it back up under her skirt, fingers collecting the silky fabric of her panties and pulling them together and into her crack. Cupping her now bare butt cheek and giving it a proper squeeze.

Suddenly a light popped on from the flat across the ally and broke the mood. Katie decided to hop up and close the blinds next to the bed just in case. What she didn't know, was the reason Jim chose this flat for her. The unit across the alley was occupied by Jim's mates and they were expecting a show.

Noticing that the movie they were watching had also ended, she dropped to the floor between the couch and coffee table to start another one on her laptop. When she turned around, Jim was sitting up on the edge of couch looking slightly down at her. He reached out cradling her head in both hands, kissed her, and urged Katie up to her knees.

Jim leaned in for another long kiss holding Katie's face. To steady herself, Katie placed her hands on Jim's thighs just above the knee and squeezed tenderly showing just how much she was loving this attention. Jim broke the kiss, locked eyes and released her face. His hands trailing over her shoulders and down her arms. He slipped them around her waist and pulling her close planting another passionate kiss on Katie's lips as he took hold of her sweatshirt and began to lift.

Katie hesitating, crossed her arms and backed away. "Jim, I don't have anything on underneath this." "That's why you closed the blinds" he responded, continuing to lift the top over her head. Katie raised her arms and her breasts fell into view as the top slid over her head and off her arms. Again, Jim took her face in his hands for another kiss. They held the kiss as Jim's hands left her face and moved to caressing Katie's breasts and nipples, bringing them to full attention.

Jim felt confident he was now in control and knew what he wanted next. Katie was already on her knees, between his legs so he leaned back on the couch crossing his arms above his head. His shirt was open and Katie's hands were resting on his upper thighs. Jim lifted his hips up off the couch as a clear indication he wanted Katie to remove his sweats. Although she took a moment to process her situation, Katie reached for the waistband and began pulling the grey fabric towards her.

Jim wore no underwear so as soon as the sweats started coming off Katie was presented with a view of his erect cock resting back on his belly. She knew what he wanted and Katie was happy to oblige. She was going to be a good girl and a proper little cocksucker. It took all her willpower to finish removing his sweats and not grab his cock instantly as it came into view. Jim relaxed back down to the couch as Katie began to massage and lick his balls and the underside of his shaft. Taking the head in her mouth, Katie displayed her oral skills by expertly working her tongue around the tip as she stroked his shaft with both hands.

Instinctively Jim placed a hand on the back of Katie's head as his hips started gyrating and lifting up and down, fucking Katie's mouth. Deeper he pressed with each stroke, till his entire length was easily sliding down her throat. The feeling was overwhelming and for a second Jim thought, should he wait or just go for it. Cumming in girls mouth the first time was risky but before he made a decision it was too late. The first shot coated Katie's throat and as she pulled back the rest filled her mouth. Jim was still holding her head so she had little choice but to swallow it all. His taste was ok and when Jim finally let go, she cleaned up the remaining cum and consumed it too.

Katie relaxed back on her heels and Jim sat up on the edge of the couch again for more kisses. He loved the salty taste of her mouth, knowing that she would continue to service him in the same manner from now on. Jim coaxed Katie to her feet and as soon as she was standing in front of him, his mouth latched onto Katie's nipple. His hands moved from the back of her thighs then up to cradle her butt. Jim was surprised and happy to find the panties still tight in her crack but it was time for them to go. He slipped his fingers over the waistband and pulled them down to her ankles.

Now in nothing but the tiny skirt Jim's fingers slipped their way between Katie's lady lips and found her clit. Already engorged it took little stimulation to get Katie moaning with pleasure. Jim's fingers slipped easily into her already well lubricated pussy. Rubbing her g spot in combination with his thumb still on her clit brought Katie to a gushing climax. The orgasm hit her so hard Jim had to hold tight preventing her from collapsing to the floor.

As Katie recovered her balance Jim began to lean back again, this time pulling Katie's waist with him. It was time for her to climb on for that first ride. He felt it was important to mount her early to reinforce his dominance and guarantee her continued submission for the rest of the night.

Brushing the skirt clear Jim positioned Katie above his cock and pulled her down to him, impaling her on the rigid shaft. At first he held her in place thrusting his hips, driving himself in all the way up to his ball sack. Later he softened his grip allowing Katie to bounce at her own rhythm. Rubbing and grinding to bring about her second climax of the evening.

Katie threw her arms around Jim's neck as she collapsed on his chest. He leaned forward again, this time grabbing her butt cheeks. With Katie still mounted firmly on the end of his dick, he stood up and carried her over to the bed. Jim laid Katie on her back and pressed her knees back towards her shoulders opening her fully for a deep plowing.

Jim's relentless pace had Katie squealing with delight and in no time she experienced her third orgasm, gushing all over Jim's cock as he continued to lay that pipe. All of a sudden Jim remembered his mates, they'd likely be getting impatient by now. He quickly pulled out and undid Katie's skirt, sliding under her ass and then off and onto the floor in one smooth move.

Jim flipped Katie over, lifted her hips and drove his cock right back in, continuing to thrust at the same steady pace. With Katie's face buried in a pillow she couldn't see as Jim reached for the rod and opened the blinds. He could make out the silhouettes of his mates, even in their darkened room, and knew they would be recording his conquest for posterity.

To show off his sexual prowess, he grabbed a handful of Katie's hair and pulled her up on all fours without breaking his rhythm. His mates would be proud and he railed his girl relentlessly for their entertainment and his. Holding her hair kept Katie from turning her head and seeing the open blinds but it also took them both to another level of excitement. This was the moment Katie first felt Jim's thumb massage her rosebud during sex.

It was a new experience for her and it worried her slightly, but the feeling was so good she didn't want him to stop. Even when he slipped it inside her ass, it felt great, however in the back of her mind she knew where he was heading and taking his cock there scared her.

Jim's pace increased and Katie knew he was ready to release. She too was on the edge and began pushing back as hard as Jim was thrusting. Jim released Katie's hair and pushed her head down to the mattress holding her by the back of neck. Grasping her hip he pushed all the way in and held it there, filling Katie's swollen pussy with his special sauce made just for her.

The mutual climax drained all the energy from them both. Jim pushed Katie off his cock and down flat on the bed. This allowed him to close the blinds before she noticed. The show was over for now at least. He leaned down and kissed Katie on the back and crawled off the bed to get a towel so she could clean up. Ironically this was the only time he did this as it later became Katie's job to clean Jim up with her mouth first, before taking care of herself.

While Jim went for some water Katie donned his flannel shirt and recorded a brief after sex clip for her TikTok account. She posted it as a before and after hanging out, clearly showing she had been railed thoroughly.

Jim brought back some water for Katie as well and turned off the lights, crawling into bed beside her and pulling up the sheet. In no time he heard soft snoring as Katie drifted off to sleep almost instantly when her head hit his chest. In his mind, Jim was proud of his accomplishment. Not just for mounting Katie, but by completely dominating her. She was now clearly his, to use as he saw fit. Before he drifted off to sleep, he smiled. Tomorrow he'd complete the trifecta taking her ass as well.

LisaCass
LisaCass
16 Followers