Katie's Adventure

Story Info
Chance meeting brings out extreme desires.
8.3k words
4.06
20.3k
34
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ribbleman
Ribbleman
439 Followers

A chance meeting gives a woman a once in a lifetime opportunity to indulge her most extreme sexual desires.

Never before had Katie driven in such atrocious weather. The rain swept across the windscreen of her vehicle almost horizontally as though someone with a high pressure hose was following her down the road. Visibility was virtually nil. It was dark, windy and very stormy, a bad ending to what had been a very enjoyable and productive couple of days. Katie had travelled down early the day before to attend a conference, followed by a dinner, fine dining at it's best then an evening of entertainment, music and dancing. Having booked a room in the very same hotel she had only to find her way to the first floor to bed down for the night so had drunk a little bit more than she normally would have.

Though she had intended to make her way home reasonably early the following day Katie had latched on to a small group of people the night before and had breakfasted with them. As she still felt a little hazy she had delayed her departure enjoying their company a little longer. The group, both male and female were perhaps a little too self indulgent than what Katie was used to and her fatal mistake was to have that glass of wine with lunch. Not wanting to risk driving the long distance home immediately after lunch she set off on a long walk through the grounds of the hotel and beyond along a path enjoying the breeze and sunshine which invigorated and refreshed her.

What a contrast now to that lovely afternoon. She had phoned her husband of course and explained she would be late home but, well, not quite as late as she now was. Disaster struck when she approached a busy junction. The engine was failing, the lights were about to change to red, her car was about to stall in the worst place ever. Katie made a snap decision. She was not short of brain cells and could think on the hoof, so to speak. While the vehicle still had momentum she kept it rolling and turned left just before she hit the junction into a leafy avenue. No way was she going to face the wrath of impatient drivers by blocking the road and coming to a halt in the middle of the busy road. Neither did she want to hear the complaints of knuckleheads blaspheming about women drivers.

So now Katie sat there in the car feeling deflated and about to phone for road assistance. In spite of the weather she decided it was worth having a look under the bonnet, hoping to find a loose cable or something trivial. She knew the tank was almost full. As several alarms and lights had gone off at once Katie had no idea what the problem could be. Of course it didn't take long for Katie to look like a drowned rat. About to climb back into the car she heard the voice of a man.

'Are you having problems, sweetheart?' Though his patronising manner wasn't welcome Katie briefly explained the problem.

'Go sit yourself in the car love. I'll have a look.'

Katie did just that then a few minutes later the man's head reappeared from under the bonnet and he came to the driver's side window.

'I've just texted a mate who is two minutes away. He's a mechanic who has his own garage just a couple of streets away. Actually he's in my house just a few houses down the avenue.'

No sooner had he spoke when a man came running up the road. He fiddled under the bonnet, asked Katie to try and restart the car - then shook his head.

'I know exactly what the trouble is - I've seen this problem before on the same model. It's not mechanical, it's to do with the car's computer. There are umpteen components constantly sending signals to the motherboard, your warning light means there is a fault, sometimes serious sometimes not. I'm fairly sure this is a fault causing a failure to the fuel injection. I could fix this in half an hour but I need to get it connected up to the diagnostic tester which will reinstall the faulty software. Can't do it until morning.' Katie basically understood the man but her heart sank thinking about the prospect of sitting here in the vehicle for up to two hours waiting for the breakdown truck whose only option would most likely be to tow her on the long journey home. She was already soaking wet.

'If I book into an hotel for the night could you give it priority in the morning? I can phone a taxi.'

'Of course - like I said - it wouldn't take long, I'm very confident my guess is correct. But if I'm wrong I will cure the problem whatever it is.'

The first guy interrupted. 'Look, instead of us leaving you here to sort yourself out, come and have a hot drink, I live less than a hundred yards down this road. Don't worry about your car.'

The man got on his phone. 'Hey lads, put your coats on and get up to the main road - we have a car that needs pushing to my house.' He turned to Katie. 'You stay there in the car, turn the ignition on so it doesn't lock up - we'll push you to my house. Your car will be safe overnight, there's room on the driveway.'

Katie thought it incredibly kind when three more men came running through the torrential rain.

'Take your valuables out of the car and we'll lock it up for the night.' She was told when the car was eventually pushed down the avenue and onto a driveway.

Katie dashed from the car into the modest semi-detached house while the men carried her overnight bag and other bits and pieces. The living room looked in disarray yet clean and tastefully decorated. There was no evidence of a female resident.

'Sorry about the mess but tonight is our first night off this week.'

Katie looked puzzled. The man smiled. 'We all have day jobs but we go out as a cover band - playing pubs and clubs. So you'll find us a bit rough round the edges and a bit uncouth! So don't mind the language. It's through years of doing the rounds, late nights, hard drinking, lots of travelling.'

'And lots of other stuff too!' joked the youngest of the men who looked to be in his late 20s.

'Shut up, you'll frighten the lady!' Said another. He then looked at Katie smiled and asked; 'What's your name?'

Katie noted his good looks, smiled back and answered, 'My name's Katie. I can't thank you guys enough - knights in shining armour coming to my rescue. I'm sorry I've caused you to get drenched.'

'It's okay, we can all take our clothes off and sit about 'till they dry.'

Katie laughed at the joke and immediately felt comfortable in their company. She noticed that more than one guy had good looks. Maybe to be expected if they were a rock band.

'Well, I'm Tony,' said the first good looking one, then introduced the others. Pete, Mark, Steve, and the older man who had first come to her rescue was introduced as Wally. Mark was the younger one while Steve was maybe just a tad younger than Katie's early 50s, the others somewhere in their late 30s early 40s.

'Would you like tea or coffee - or something a bit stronger, Katie?'

'I'd better stick to coffee, I think.'

'Well you're not driving anywhere tonight, love,' Wally reminded her. 'You look like you've just come out of the sea - do you have a change of clothes in your bag. You can change into something dry upstairs in the main bedroom - the bathroom is just at the top of the stairs. If you want to freshen up and get warm you are quite welcome to have a shower, plenty of clean towels in the linen cupboard. I won't pour your hot drink yet - unless you want to take it upstairs with you?'

Mark,had already picked up her bag and taken it upstairs.

Katie thought about it but it seemed Mark for one had assumed she would take up the offer - she followed him up to the bedroom. Katie wished she'd explained that the only change of clothes she had was her evening outfit from the night before - just so they wouldn't get the wrong idea. A backless, black, quite short dress that she would have to wear without a bra. It would look very silly if she wore the white day time bra which anyway was almost as wet now as her outer clothes. She thought she might still look odd without proper make up - and should she wear the dry stockings and suspenders or just go bare legged? And what about those flimsy see-through panties?

So here she was, in the house, nay, bedroom, of complete strangers, five red-blooded men downstairs, about to strip off, take a shower, and don a sexy short dress to go down and join them. She still couldn't decide whether to go bare legged or put on stockings. She remembered the previous evening when she had accidental given one of the male members of her new group of friends a clear view up her skirt - accidental, but she had taken quite a long time to cover up. Many thoughts went through her head as she stood under the shower.

As she left the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around her that hardly covered her midriff she let out a squeal when she encountered two of the men slowly carrying an obviously heavy box shaped article. It registered that it was a large speaker. She stood still unable to dash into the bedroom and never even thought to step back into the bathroom. The men smirked as they passed.

'We're putting the speakers in the spare room, sorry if we startled you, Katie.' Both men hesitated long enough to eye her up and down with a lustful expression.

Katie dressed but still didn't feel right. Should she put make up on? Should she wear her stockings? It seemed quite common to go bare legged when a guest in someone's house. What about footwear - heels to go with dress or slippers? Suddenly a simple truth hit her. What the hell am I thinking about she thought? I'm not settling down for the night - I'm supposed to be phoning a taxi to take me to a hotel! Katie had intentionally not phoned her husband; she was waiting until she was booked into a hotel then she could give him details. Also she hadn't phoned him right away, leaving him worried that she was stranded in that terrible weather. She was at least going to wait until the breakdown truck arrived and see what the mechanic had to say.

Getting her priorities right she stopped fretting about the clothes and make-up and went downstairs in heels, without stockings.

All the men stopped what they were doing and fell silent. Wally was the first to break the ice.

'I'll get you that hot coffee now, Katie. Sure you don't want something stronger?'

Very aware that all eyes were focused on her, Katie smiled and settled for the coffee.

'Wow! You look fantastic in that dress!' The outspoken Tony didn't mince his words; neither did the others as they quickly agreed with him.

'A million dollars!' Uttered Steve.

Pete took a different line, 'When we took the speakers upstairs I noticed stockings and suspenders on the bed - I was kinda hoping you'd be putting them on.'

'Yes, I should have done,' Katie agreed, then realised she needed to explain herself. 'What I mean is I should have got ready to leave when I've had my coffee - phoned a hotel and a taxi. I should get from under your feet.'

'I'd like you under something - but it isn't my feet I'm thinking of, Katie!'

'Don't embarrass the lady.' Steve told Tony.

'I had no choice but to wear this dress,' Katie began to explain, 'I went to a function last night and I only brought this and one change of daytime clothing. I should have set off home first thing this morning.'

'Glad you didn't,' Pete said, 'We'd have never had the chance to meet you.'

'Sweet talker!' Katie said laughing. They said what they thought - and Katie liked their directness.

'Listen Katie,' Wally said, 'You can't have had anything to eat for a while. Would you like me to do a quick pasta dish or would you be okay with something from the chippy?'

'I could get something when I get to an hotel.'

'The hotels nearby leave a lot to be desired - we know, we play gigs there. No chance of getting food. If you want a decent hotel you'd have to get a taxi all the way back to the city.'

'Yeah,' Mark added, 'You'd finish up going to the chippy anyway if you got a hotel round here!'

'Delay phoning that taxi - we'll get you some grub. You know Katie, you are quite welcome to spend the night here. I can soon make up the bed in the spare room - and I don't mean the one that's full of our equipment! That way, as soon as Pete sorts your car out you can get off home.'

'Don't worry about your car Katie,' Pete interjected, 'If I'm proved wrong and it needs a part I haven't got to hand I'll loan you a decent motor so you can get home.'

'That's really kind of you,' Katie said, 'All of you. You are really looking after me. I think I'd better phone my husband - I'll accept your kind offer, your spare room would suit me fine - and so would the fish and chips!'

'Well, you can relax now, Katie - and have a proper drink!'

'Yeah, but you still have to put your stockings and suspenders on for us!' Mark said.

Katie smiled. 'You wouldn't be able to see them if I did!' She laughed.

Steve made a point: 'Sometimes it's a turn on just knowing a lady is wearing them!'

'Yes, but I'm sure you could give us the odd flash of your stocking tops, treat us to a little thrill,' Tony pleaded.

Katie felt a little thrill herself. 'We'll have to see, won't we!'

Going into the kitchen she phoned her husband.

'Where are you? I've not heard from you since lunch time.'

Katie told him her story detailing all that had happened that evening, explaining the logic of her decisions. She gave him Wally's address and phone number for security.

'I can ask him to come and have a word with you, if you like,' she said.

'So you're in a house with five men, strangers - and you've agreed to stay the night?'

'I think the others will be going home - they won't all be staying the night. I've got the guest room - completely private.'

'You said you got drenched - what are you wearing now?'

'The black dress I wore last night - it's all I have.'

'Without a bra. Stockings too?'

'Actually I'm bare legged at the moment - I had a shower.'

'So have they flirted with you, made a pass at you?'

'Yes, a bit, but it's only banter - just teasing me. They are musicians - have a pub band as a hobby, so they naturally have a tendency to show off. I'm safe, they are taking care of me.'

'In more ways than one?'

'I feel safe and comfortable,' she said ignoring his question.

'Have you had a drink?'

'Not yet, but I sure as hell will be doing after the day I've had! Phone me again later if you want to check on me. If it wasn't for Wally and his friends I'd still be sat in the car soaking wet waiting for the road assistance mechanic.'

They talked a little more and finished the conversation amicably. When Katie turned Tony was right behind her.

'What would you like to drink?' he asked, looking deeply into her eyes.

'I usually drink white wine or gin,' she answered.

'Do you want one of each - or shall I put the gin in the same glass?' he said grinning.

'Just a glass of wine please,' Katie said smiling - finding herself looking back into his dark eyes. He was stood very close to her.

Back in the living room the others were messing around with guitars, trying out new tunes. Katie was compelled to follow Tony and sit next to him on a couch, the only seat available. She asked him about the music they played and took off her heels to turn sideways on to him folding a leg to place her foot under her bottom. She was well aware she was now displaying a good amount of thigh. Tony chatted about music but his eyes kept drifting elsewhere.

'There's nothing glamorous about playing in a band. When you take into account the travelling, setting and packing up, getting home in the early hours; when you work out the hourly rate it's a bad deal. By the way, I hope you don't mind me staring at your breasts and legs whilst we chat.'

'Your outrageous!' Katie told him.

'You look like you've got hell of a body under there - you're a very sexy woman.'

'I'll second that!' called out Steve who had been eavesdropping. The others all chipped in and agreed.

One of the guys topped up Katie's glass.

'So do you mind or not, Katie,' Tony pressed for an answer.

She took a slow sip of her wine and answered him.

'No, it's okay,' she quickly said, then moved on, 'Why do pub bands never do much 80s stuff.'

'Well, a lot of 80s stuff is difficult to do for a pub band, just three guitars and drums. More can be done if you have a keyboard player or high tech synthesisers and such but that's more weight to lug up steps, another band member to pay. A lot of 80s hits had orchestral backings and such like. You can simplify them but it doesn't do them justice. Anyway in clubs people still prefer the oldies, 60s 70s and 50s rock n' roll. Some kids play in pubs and say they do their own material but they mean they have written a few songs based around their favourite easy chord progressions. It's a bit arrogant really, they are being paid to entertain the punters not indulge in an ego trip. There is a standard joke in the North, someone shouting out; 'Play summat we know!'

Katie laughed out loud. Again her glass was topped up.

'But there is plenty 80s stuff for a pub band if they choose to do it. House Martin's, Beautiful South, same band really, a few Spandau Ballet numbers, Police, U2, Tears For Fears maybe, Paul Young, Madness, lots. Are you going to go put those stocking on?'

'I said before, you wouldn't be able to see anything anyway.'

'We would if you showed us. Like if you had them on now - I would be able to see your stocking tops easily.'

'So 'we' has turned into 'I' now?' Katie laughed.

'Yes, your turning me on. Hell you're turning us all on!'

'And I thought you were all gentlemen. I told my husband I was safe!'

'Do you not like life to be a bit dangerous and exciting every now and again? Do you want us to be boring gentlemen?'

Tony leaned over held her head steady and kissed her on the lips almost making her spill her drink. The room went silent. A sexual electricity filled the air. Mark increased the tension with one comment.

'Hey! If you gonna kiss him you have to be fair and give us all a turn!'

The couple were still kissing - Katie was not resisting. Pete came across and sat on the arm of the couch almost behind Katie. As soon as the couple broke apart Pete gently pulled her backwards and bent to reach her face with his.

'My turn,' he said softly, and covered her lips with his, thrusting his tongue into her mouth.

As her dress had ridden up a few inches Tony feasted his eyes on the exposed tops of her legs daring to place his hands on the upper thigh of the leg that was bent under her bottom. Katie gave a shiver and made a little moaning sound, but did not fight off either of the men. Pete's hand cupped her left breast and began to gently massage her ample mammaries. The others watched. expressing their arousal in different ways, from sighing loudly to stroking their now erect cocks over their denims, to uttering crude remarks under their breathe, though Katie heard and it excited her. When they came up for air Katie once again heard the familiar request.

'Go on Katie, give us a turn on and put your stockings and suspenders on.'

'You won't be able to see them so why do you want me to?'

'You've already given us a good peep up your dress several times - we just want to see how you look in your stockings!'

Katie took a swig and finished her wine. 'Okay then. But don't expect too much.'

She stood and felt a little light headed, but was far off being drunk. What she did feel though was a strong sexual thrill, knowing she would very likely give the boys more than she had led them to believe. Katie reasoned to herself that as they had been so good to her it was only fair she should let them have a bit of bawdy fun. Leaving the room she went upstairs and put on her stockings using the full length to study the view she was about to display. She moved around seeing what they would see.

Ribbleman
Ribbleman
439 Followers