Katie's Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Going back into the living room she felt all eyes on her. To tease she hitched up the hem of her dress to just where the fabric of her stockings changed to a darker colour. Holding it there awhile she let the lads admire her thighs.

'Very damn sexy!' 'Fucking gorgeous!' 'I'm as hard as a rock!' These were just a few of the comments reaching Katie's ears. 'Can we take a few pics then we have something to look back on?'

'No!' Katie snapped, alarmed. 'I don't want my face all over the Internet!'

'As lovely as it is we're not bothered if your face is missing! We're drooling over your sexy body!'

Katie sat down with what looked like a serious expression on her face.

'Can we Katie - just a few snaps? They'll never be posted to anyone else.'

Katie never moved.

'Show us a bit more, please!' begged another voice.

'We'll show you all the pics so you can rest assured your face isn't visible.'

Wally came over to her and handed her a large gin and tonic. Katie took a long sip and before she took the glass away from her mouth - she spread her knees causing the dress to ride up and display her suspenders and bare inner thighs. The black lacy panties covering her snatch looked very inadequate indeed. Now the men vocalised their joy very explicitly. Katie felt her heart beat faster.

'Satisfied now?'

'No! We want more! Give us more Katie!'

Katie gave them more, putting her legs in very provocative poses, knee bent foot up on seat, both feet up on seat, knees wide apart. As she posed two of the men stopped clicking and returned to stroking the bulges that were clearly visible in the front of their jeans. Katie focused her eyes moving from one bulge to the other.'

'Does your husband get you to pose like this Katie - does he like to take photos of you?'

'Yes!' She answered with a hiss.

'Then does he fuck you?'

'Yeah!'

'Kate!' called out Steve. 'It's my turn to have a kiss from you! Come over here!'

The errant wife found herself obeying, lifting her self up from her seat and walking trance like toward the well-built man sat at the other side of the room. A hand stoked her thigh as she passed by, that stopped her in her tracks. Katie felt the hand climb higher, then a different hand crept up her other thigh. One hand reached her crotch - but she just stood still letting the fleshy digits explore. The expression on her face was clearly one of sexual arousal.

She was pulled down on the lap of Steve and right away he delivered a passionate kiss on her lips and mauled her tits. Her dress now had ridden up almost to her belly, her body twisted toward the men who now, in better light saw just how see-through were her panties. They stared hard at her cunt. When Steve moved his hand her nipples stuck out like tiny penises causing the men to want them between their lips and teeth even. Before the night was through they vowed to do just that.

Other hands stroked her thighs, moving inwards and up to brush her pubic mound. Katie was well aware the hands belonged to two other men. Her pussy became very wet at the realisation she was being fondled by three different men at the same time; she loved the feeling and kissed Steve back before he moved to kiss and suck on the side of her neck making her tense then tingle. She welcomed the fingers that now found their way inside her panties and agitated her clitoris; she wriggled her hips not bothering to hide the fact she was loving it. A glass hit the floor smashed and broke the spell.

'Come with me young lady,' Wally said, gently guiding her up and leading her toward the door. 'We need to get you out of that dress.'

Laughter filled the air. 'Of course we do Wally!' shouted the men.

'I meant that we can't have her going home with her dress ruined, crumpled up and full of stains. If her husband sees her unpacking she'll be in trouble. We'll take your things to the spare room and I'll make up the bed.'

'Stains, Wally?' laughed Tony.

'Well I was thinking of having wine or your beer spilt all over it - but yeah, who knows what else might be spilt over it!'

Wally led her up to his bedroom.

'I don't have anything else to wear!' Katie told him, in her tipsy, naughty schoolgirl like tone.

'I'll give you one of my shirts to put on, it will be long enough to cover you - like a mini dress.

Katie turned and almost fell into his arms, Wally grabbed her and held her close. Now she was pressing against him his lust got the better of him and he kissed her, moving his hand to fondle her tits.

'I thought you were the nice older gentleman looking after me!' she said, giggling.

'Less of your old, sweetheart, I was seducing women like you when most of the guys downstairs were still schoolkids - Mark was probably still in his nappies! Who do you think taught these whipper-snappers about how to live a rock n roll lifestyle! Now I've got you here I'm going to be first to stake my claim.'

Katie giggled again. 'How can you be first when I've already been kissed by three of them!'

'I'm not talking about kissing Katie. I'm going to be the first to fuck you!' Now lets get you out of this dress shall we?'

Katie was breathing heavily and her arms were round Wally's shoulders.

'Is that what they want to do to me - all of them.'

'It certainly is sweetheart - and I think that's what you've been looking forward to.'

Katie never answered but held Wally's face and kissed him hard on the lips. She let him undo her dress and helped it fall to the floor. Now Wally fingered her cunt while kissing her and played with her bare breasts that rubbed against his chest as she willingly worked her pelvic bone against his hand.

'You're going to be a busy girl tonight, aren't you - and have lots of fun with my mates!'

'Yeah!' Katie whispered.

The older man backed her up against the bed but when she assumed he wanted her to sink down he turned her round.

'Lean on the bed, I want you from behind!'

He placed a hand on her back and bent her forward. Katie did as she was bid and supported her body leaning on her forearms pushing her bottom up behind her. Her panties were quickly tugged down and thrown on the bed. She soon felt her cunt being filled by a sizeable thick cock then she was pummelled by his stiff weapon that worked like one of the pistons in her motor car fucking her fast and hard. Wally used one hand to grab one of her big tits that swung rapidly from side to side while his other came to her front to continue to finger her clit. His energetic thrusting made her gasp and almost howl loudly.

'Does that feel good?'

'Yeah! Don't stop! I like it! Squeeze my nipple harder! Oh yeah!'

When Wally satisfied his lust and shot his load up her cunt she took the hand that was fingering her pussy and finished herself off before they both collapsed on the mattress to recover. Katie noticed a movement by the door, someone had been watching. A few minutes later, after Wally spent time sucking her erect nipples he got up to get her the shirt suggesting she'd better clean up in the bathroom before going downstairs. She knew he meant wash his sperm out of her vagina - though she knew it was going to filled again by more than one man.

When she came back into the bedroom Wally handed her a white shirt which she put on.

'Keep the nylon stockings on Katie,' the older man told her. 'You can have as much sex as you like tonight but go easy on the booze - remember you have to drive home in the morning.'

Katie giggled again. 'Yes, daddy!'

Now there was no point her trying to maintain, or at least attempting to maintain, a ladylike air or fake a reluctance to display to the men the fact she had a sexual appetite, a willingness and desire to indulge in complete sexual abandon. As she made her way downstairs she unfastened all the shirt buttons. When she walked into the living room the chatter ceased - the breathing almost ceased.

'Is this what you wanted to see,' she asked.

All eyes slowly and lustfully travelled the length of her body form head to toe, taking in her open shirt that only just covered the erect nipples on her breasts, the very flimsy lacy see-through black panties which she considered taking off before she came downstairs, the black suspender belt that held up her nylon stockings, and lastly the heels that shaped her fine calves and gave them an extra air of sexiness. They grunted and mumbled nodding their heads in the affirmative - shell shocked almost. Katie spoke again.

'This is a bit unfair really. I've got undressed and I'm giving you guys something to look at - how about you give me something to look at - undress - at least from waist down.'

The men now had to put up or shut up. Some were more eager than others to unfasten their belts and unzip the fly of their denims. Katie laughed when she watched the ones who, in their excitement, had forgotten to take off their shoes first get themselves in a tangle. Only Tony took off his underwear, the others stood with their cocks looking like they were trying to force their way through their underpants.

Katie felt her heart beat very fast as she admired Tony's erect penis then placed her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and peeled them off past her knees until they fell to the floor.

'Your turn,' she told, the others, 'All the way!' She stepped away from her discarded panties and stood with legs apart to display her naked cunt, letting her fingers stroke the length of her slit. Now she had four erect cocks to admire - she made no attempt to hide her own lustful expression from the men and licked her lips.

As she began to pull the shirt off Steve snapped at her: 'Leave the shirt on - it looks sexier - at least for now!' The others muttered and slowly pulled their foreskins back and forth.

Katie stepped amongst them and chose young Mark to be the first to enjoy having his throbbing penis in her mouth; she sank down on her knees and opened wide for him taking his member between her lips then slowly bobbed her head back and forth feeling the penis hit the back of her throat. The others had no intention of awaiting their turn, moving close Steve and Pete took hold of both her hands and placed them around their respective cocks, although Katie willingly curled her fingers around the shafts and began to masturbate them while she sucked young Mark.

Tony went behind her and shoved a pouffe stool under her belly, supporting her body and raising her backside, making it delightfully accessible, then he knelt behind her and sought out a hole to sink his penis into - he was going to give her, her second fuck of the evening - and fuck her he did!

All this was too much for Mark, though he tried his best not cum he lost control and shot his jism into the mouth of the sex-mad woman. She made satisfying 'Mmmm' sounds as she swallowed the salty white stuff. Still wanting more she simply turned her head and opened her mouth to invite Steve to push his dick down her throat. Tony, fucking away like a piston engine was next to shoot his load up her cunt; Pete wasted no time to take his place but went for the wrong hole. Though Katie let him wank off against her brown orifice for a few minutes she cried out when he attempted to push his cock up her arse.

'No! It will hurt! You've not used any lubrication - you will need something oily or greasy - not ready for that.'

The men looked at each other. Not ready? Did that mean she'd be happy to be fucked up her arse later? They would keep that in mind and the thought excited them all. Pete rammed into her pussy with great vigour, spanking her wobbling posterior as he went about his business. Katie made agreeable noises until Steve filled her mouth with copious amounts of sperm that silenced her until she swallowed the sticky liquid.

As she was now able to speak Tony asked her, 'So do we all get second helpings?'

'As many helpings as you can manage!' Her words broke up due to the forceful way the man behind was pummelling her fanny and slapping her arse.

When all appetites were sated Katie flopped over and lay on her back, legs apart letting the men sit round and watch her finger her clit until she reached a powerful orgasm and cried out like a banshee. Already the guys were recovering, their cocks rising to attention.

All this time Wally had sat quietly, watching and wanking. Katie asked if she could have a gin and tonic to freshen up her mouth. Steve served her a generous measure which Katie knocked back, handing the glass back for a refill. Sitting on one of the couches Katie sipped her drink putting an arm around young Mark who had come to join her to suck and nibble her stiff nipples as he kneaded her orbs. Leaving her thighs spread they chatted as she watched the men slowly pull on their foreskins as they drank their beer, staring at her open cunt lips.

It wasn't long before the atmosphere became sexually charged again, Katie stimulating them into action by the way her fingers played between her legs as Mark licked, chewed and sucked her nipples. Pete, ignoring the fact her cunt was almost dripping with a mixture of cum, dropped between her thighs to add his tongue to the attention her aroused clitoris was enjoying. Katie gently but firmly grabbed his head holding it in place while she worked her hips back and forth like she was slowly fucking his face. A cock appeared from the left and pressed against her lips; she opened her mouth sucking it to the back of her throat. The cock belonged to Wally.

'There are two vacancies here,' she said seductively, holding her hands in the air, freeing Pete's head. 'A cock in each of my hands would feel nice.!'

'There are three vacancies,' Tony pointed out, 'There's a hole that hasn't been used yet.'

Katie, moved her face away from sucking the cock in her mouth and with a very sexy smirk, replied huskily, 'I'm not sure it could take five of you one after the other - but then perhaps not all five of you want to make use of that particular hole?'

She was inviting an answer.

'You can put me on the list,' sniggered Steve. As the vote went round it did appear all wanted to experience that delight. All the men now stood waiting for a development; Mark had ceased tormenting her breasts.

'You enjoy doing that with your husband Katie?' Tony asked.

'Occasionally,' she smiled, 'When I'm sufficiently aroused and it's oiled and greased well.'

There was excited heavy breathing and gasps. 'And are you?'

'Well, you might want to start thinking about laying your hands on some effective lubricant - enough to allow for any necessary top-ups! I may find myself walking more slowly tomorrow!'

Now every man in the room felt excited, eager and impatient to experience the joy of entering that tight hole. Each man had ejaculated in or over the incredible housewife so now were sure they could prolong the pleasure of fucking her in her arsehole - and she had made it clear she was very willing to let all five cocks take a turn.

'When?' Pete asked.

'Maybe we should start now,' Katie suggested, the tone of her voice betraying the fact she felt as excited and aroused at the prospect of being fucked anally by all five men.

'Where? Standing or squatting?'

'We can start with me standing I think,' she said quietly.

'Over the kitchen table?' Steve asked

'Sounds a good way to begin.'

'Shall we all retire into the kitchen then?' Wally said.

They watched Katie lead the way, finally losing the shirt leaving her with just stockings and suspenders. Her breasts swayed from side to side as she walked toward the kitchen table, carrying a glass of undiluted gin which she swigged. The men took off their shirts, their cocks stood at attention. Katie postured herself, bending over the table and pushing out her derrière as far as he could and spread her feet wide. Good old Wally had brought a cushion so she could rest her arms in comfort, though she chose to lay her head and upper chest on the cushion so her hands remained free to grab handfuls of arse cheek and help open up her tight brown sphincter.

Tony had taken a bottle of olive oil from a cupboard, but Wally intervened.

'Better use this instead,' he told Tony, handing him a small jar of Vaseline.

'Oil on our cocks, Vaseline on her sphincter,' Steve suggested.

Gently to begin with Tony greased the rim of her anus then worked a finger up her backside. Katie placed her hands behind to hold her arse cheeks wide. When her anus got used to the intruding finger she told Tony to add another.

'Two fingers!' she ordered.

The other men played with their cocks enjoying the eroticism of watching Tony fingering her back passage. Katie's arse was getting used to being penetrated and her anal muscles began to relax.

'Three!' she snapped.

Tony did as he was bid widening Katie's hole, making it ready to take a stiff rampant penis.

Katie was heard to gasp and breathe heavily, becoming aroused just by the fingers working on her anus.

'Give me a cock!' She cried.

Tony was nearest so he went first. Carefully positioning his dick against her greasy hole he pushed the purple head gently at first then more forcefully slipping it inside her dark tunnel. Soon he was picking up speed and thrusting harder, holding her around her hips, giving her extra pleasure by rubbing her cunt agitating her clit as he fucked her hard.

'Yeah!' cried out Katie with a hiss.

It wasn't long before Tony's body stiffened when he shot his load of spunk up Katie's rectum. She uttered strange noises when she felt the warm jism inside her tube. Right away the man was replaced by Mark whose penis easily slipped in her well stretched rear hole. The younger man rammed into her with great enthusiasm copying the last man by rubbing Katie's clitoris with his fingers as his dick pumped up her arsehole. Katie felt a little disappointed when the lad came too quickly - she liked the feel of his thick cock that filled her hole, stretching it open even more.

Pete declared he wanted to try something different and nodded to Steve who understood his meaning. They pulled Katie up and led her back into the lounge making her place a foot on the seat of the settee. Bending her forward Pete supported her by holding her tits and poked his cock into her until he found her bum hole, then with his cock up her arse he pulled her up straight causing her anus to tighten around his shaft. In front of her stood Steve with cock in hand stepping closer until he was able to enter her cunt. Katie cried out but not with pain. Now she was impaled on Pete's cock that was fully inserted inside her rectum, lifting her feet from the floor, making her stand on tip toe, while Steve began to fuck her with great vigour from the front. Pete then held her around the belly with one arm while the other grabbed a breast and bounced her up and down, pushing his hips into her. Doubly penetrated the insatiable wife whimpered with sexual ecstasy and joy as she was fucked in both ends. For what seemed many minutes the hard weapons banged mercilessly in her two orifices. The rough treatment dished out by the men only increased the power of her lust and sexual arousal. When a good five minutes later the men slowed and stopped after shooting more jism inside her body Katie pleaded with them not to stop - but they were spent.

Her delight returned partly when her head and shoulders were forced down onto the cushion of the settee and Wally's very stiff prick entered her back passage fully rammed in right to his ball bag. Katie's arse was now facing the ceiling, she was almost bent in half. A sudden stinging sensation followed by hot pain made her arse jerk forward then recoil as Wally's hand slapped her bottom. The attack was followed by many more stinging slaps causing her to almost scream until the hotness disguised the pain. Now pain was turning into pleasure as each whack made contact with her buttocks causing involuntary tensing of her arse muscles followed by a re-coil. Through her sobs and cries Katie managed a little rational thought wishing she'd have been subjected to this treatment when two cocks filled her holes. Perversely she thought the man she had called daddy must be very cross with her and was punishing her for being an extremely naughty girl. Her odd fantasy got the better of her.