Katie's Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Daddy, stop smacking me so hard - just fuck me! Fuck me in my arsehole!'

When Wally suddenly froze Katie knew he was about to cum and twisted away from him, turning around to face him, or rather face his cock as she was sat on the carpet. Opening her mouth wide she caught Wally's thick sperm and swallowed the lot. Caring not one bit as to where the cock had been she took it in her mouth and sucked and licked the last blobs that fired from the tiny hole. Behaving like a mad woman she forcibly made the older man turn and made him bend forward pushing his arse out opening up his own anal cavity. The other men watched with a perverted envy as Katie's tongue came out and she tried to insert it in the man's anus. Katie licked his rear end like she was devouring a melting ice cream, her tongue working hard and fast.

To her surprise when she finally let Wally stand Steve stood in front of her taking his place. Katie kissed and sucked his cock for a mere half minute before he too turned and bent down resting his arms on the settee. Katie knew he wanted her to lick his anal opening too - she obliged and put her tongue to work reaching round to wank his hardening soiled penis. They all want to have their arseholes licked she thought: she would happily do that for them! Mark, who was next in line flopped down on the seat and brought his knees up to his chest. Katie sucked his ball bag into her mouth one testicle at a time then went to work on his open arse hole managing to get her tongue deep into his hole. Every man was treated to an arse licking with Katie finishing off deep throating Tony who ejaculated down her gullet.

Again they sat about, this time exhausted. Katie swigged the contents of a beer glass to help freshen up her mouth then returned to sipping yet another large gin. It was late now, they were dropping to sleep where they sat or lay, made more listless by the alcohol they had all consumed. Wally, still looking after Katie's well being even though he'd just fucked her up the arse and spanked her hard persuaded her to get to her feet and like earlier in the night guided her upstairs.

'You need some proper rest if your going to drive home in the morning.'

Taking her to the spare room he pulled the covers back and helped her in, telling her she could have a shower after she'd had some sleep and sobered up a bit. Katie grabbed his arm and looked up at him.

'Get in bed with me.' she told him. 'Just one more time.'

The temptation was too much for Wally - he climbed in with her and guided his cock to her cunt. He had been fucking her for a mere couple of minutes when she stopped him. Without saying a word she turned her back to him - and offered up her bottom.

'Just one more this way.' she whispered.

Amazed, Wally nevertheless obliged her and stuck his dick up her still greasy anus. He arse fucked her for as long as he possibly could while the nymphomaniac used her hand to rub her cunt and bring herself to orgasm. He left her satisfied and sleeping.

The next morning plenty happened while Katie remained in slumber land. Her vehicle was taken away and returned, Wally straightened out the house then laid out his guests dry clothing, looked in on her, then answered her phone when it rang

'Hello, this is Wally I am answering Katie's phone. Oh, hello. No she can't come to the phone at the moment. Because she is still asleep, she rather overdid it last night, so I thought it best to let her have a lie in. I'm in the bedroom now making sure she is okay. Hang on, I'll go somewhere quiet then I don't disturb her. Unless you want me to wake her up. Yes, her vehicle was taken away first thing this morning and is back in perfect condition. The bill? No Pete, the guy who sorted it out told me there's no charge, we had a good time last night and are happy to have met her. Your wife is a great fun loving lady. Pity she can't stay with us a while longer. We have a gig tonight and she'd have loved to have been able to come with us and listened to us play - and had a dance and some fun too. Okay, I'll tell her you phoned as soon as she wakes up. I'll make sure she's fit to drive and make her a meal before she sets off. She's welcome here anytime - I hope we get to see her again. Bye.

When Katie surfaced she had a shower, dressed in the clothes Wally had put out for her and went downstairs to the kitchen. Wally started to prepare some food.

'Your husband called, so I reassured him that you were okay. I told him it was a shame you couldn't stay another night and come to the gig with us. Told him how we enjoyed having your company. I did tell him we hoped to see you again sometimes and your always welcome to stay here.'

'What did he say?' asked Katie.

'Probably best if I let him tell you that.' Wally told her.