Katie's Adventures: at Uni Ch. 05

Story Info
Interlude(?) - Katie's boss ties loose ends.
3.3k words
4.58
10.5k
14
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toupoutsou
toupoutsou
116 Followers

Recommended that you start with the previous chapters. Everything is just fantasies, not based on real events. If you can't stomach themes of violence, coercion and abuse, please do not read this story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katie woke up with a tremendous headache, head body feeling tired and heavy, her mental state foggy. She was in her bedroom, window blinds closed and not sure how she got there or what day it was. It was on Sunday that Paul drove her to his mate's house but she couldn't tell how long ago that was. Reaching for her phone required a lot more effort than it should. Her joints felt achy, as if she had done a triathlon the day before.

Squinting at the bright screen, she learned that it was Monday afternoon. What happened in the last 24 hours? Why did everything hurt? Closing her phone, her gaze fell on her wrist, circled with rope marks. What the hell, she wondered. The same marks repeated on the other wrist. This was wrong. Getting up, she got out of the beach dress she wore (why was she in that thing, anyway?), turned on the light in her room then stood in front of her full length mirror.

The sight shocked, appalled and terrified her. She gagged and gasped for air at the sight of her body, marked with purple red stripes, bite marks and welts. They ran from her chest to her thighs and they burned when touched, at least the ones she dared to touch. Her back wasn't in a better condition, with stripes criss crossing from knees to shoulder blades. The thick buttocks looked like someone tried their best to ruin them, with barely any of her pale skin left untouched.

She found herself on her knees, fighting to breathe, as she wept and fought to keep herself together.

"No... no... no..."

Broken memories started to surface. Paul's friend, Jay, assaulted her while Paul laughed. Drinks, a lot of drinks. Another man. Wait, more men? The sun burning, bodys closing in, pleasure, voices, pain, heat. God, they fucked her, didn't they? Was she raped? What are these marks?

The image of a room came up, men laughing, screaming. No, she was the one screaming. Pain everywhere, losing her legs and cumming hard. An orgasm and agony mixed and indistinguishable from each other. Someone entered her, ignoring her screams to stop. Did he even hear her, or was she screaming for something else?

The pain irradiated from inside her, not just her skin and joints, but from her core, down to her vagina. She felt uncomfortable when Paul fucked her in the past, but this was different, as if someone twisted a brick inside her. There must have been bruises and lacerations, how the hell did that happen?

The rest of the day passed with Katie trying to put together fragmented memories. She was sure that multiple men had their way with her. Her body was abused in ways she never experienced before, the evidence strewn across her body. She didn't dare let any of her housemates witness this, so the couple of times she ventured out of her room Katie wore long sleeve clothes.

Another piece of the puzzle was a deposit in her bank account. A notification popped, informing her that a considerable sum was now in her account, enough to cover her rent for a few months. It came from the account her boss used for paying her pub salary. Paul had bribed her in the past, following the times she gave in to him as well as the times he simply had her without her consent. So far, he'd use a combination of blackmail and financial pressure to coerce her into having sex with him. This sum only confirmed that he wanted her to shut up about Sunday's events, no matter how horrific they might have been.

This wasn't the whole picture though and Katie was well aware of it. There were moments of absolute sexual pleasure, moments that only a vulgar and well endowed man like Paul could ever give her. And she knew it. She never got to report Paul and his mates to the police, or confide to someone. Not only because she'd get exposed and lose her only source of income, but also because part of her enjoyed submitting, revelling in the humiliation and absolute control a filthy man could have on her.

Surely though, this was different, right? Most likely drugged and gangraped, openly abused and tortured, the cops would drag them all to prison. Were they though? What if Paul shared the videos of her begging for him to fuck her with his huge cock? Or when she was on her knees sucking him like an insatiable slut? Or when she let Paul and that sick bastard, Jay, to cuff and fuck her? Who knows what she did last Sunday while drugged? She had a faint memory of either getting herself off, or someone doing for her, moaning in the hands of faceless men. How much of that was now on someone's phone? Were there videos of her torture?

She felt too fragile, stuck in a cycle of self pity, rage, despair and defeatism. On one hand, fuck them, she could report their crimes and drag them to hell with her. On the other hand, maybe she'd have been more careful and not let things slide this low, just deal with it and move on as best as she could.

Her housemates had reached out to her, but Katie couldn't talk to them about this, not yet. She simply excused herself as feeling under the weather and isolated for most of the day. A knock on her door alerted her. Soph let her know she had a late evening visitor. It was her boss, apparently worrying about her. The thought of her abuser close to her again gave Katie an anxiety attack. He had already violated the sanctuary of her own bedroom before. What did he want now?

Paul entered without asking for permission, doing his best impression of being sincerely worried about his employee's well being. It may have fooled her housemates, but not Katie. Their initial defensiveness was dropped, on the face of Paul's acting, though it was hard masking the abusive piece of shit he truly was.

"Katie, would you be ok? We'll be in the lounge if you need anything." Sophie asked.

Though Katie needed help and protection, she was already broken by Paul and was too scared of challenging him directly. She simply responded she'll be OK.

The obese middle aged man closed the door behind him, gently latching the door. His point was made: she was all alone with him now.

"How are you doing luv? I thought you'd be happy to see me."

"You bastard, why are you here?"

Fear and rage rose inside Katie, trying to be tough.

"Well, that is not the right way to greet me, after all I've done for you, yes? I think the monies in your bank account demonstrate how much I care. Me and the boys wanted to thank you for... your company yesterday."

Her jaw almost fell on the floor.

"Company? You and your boys raped me! Look at me, LOOK AT ME!"

"Now now, no need for shouting, Katie, I think you've been unfair."

"You bastards raped me, you ruined me..."

Katie sat on her bed as if broken, choking as tears streamed down her face.

Paul dropped himself next to her, his heavy body causing her to sink towards him.

"Now, you are making me look like the bad guy. You know I got those videos of you begging for my dick, yea? I promised to keep them offline if you behaved. You had your fun, you got your money, no harm done. Why so prissy this time? Are you trying to ruin this for everyone?"

Her attention was brought to Paul's phone, where he loaded a video.

"This video isn't by me. Oi, look here, don't tell me you are not enjoying yourself!"

The video showed Katie on her knees, getting herself off while fucking her pussy with an empty bottle. A man walked up and started face fucking her as she worked herself harder, cumming hard while choking on the man's cock. Katie recognised Jay as the man fucking her. The memory of that was blurry, but the video of her performing like a cheap whore was crystal clear.

Paul brought up another short video, this time with Katie on her knees, spit roasted. The next one was her shaking with a powerful orgasm on Paul's cock while being rammed hard. Two more videos followed. This time, she was bound, fucked from behind while someone forced her to cum while working a bottle in her pussy. The final was another short clip, sandwiched between two men. The fragmented memories were pieced together, understanding the depth of the depravity she endured.

"Listen, you go to the coppers, you might have a slim chance against us. But this is not under my control, at least not if you don't behave. I can vouch for my videos, but who knows what happens with those other ones? Do you think the coppers are going to believe a proven slut? After all those monies you took? What will your family say, when they watch their precious Katie getting gangbanged? What will all those horny twats in your class going to be doing when they find out you are a whore? Maybe they will want a piece of you too, yes?"

Katie let all of them sink in, word by word. What hurt the most was that Paul was right. The system was rigged against already, the videos would shred any hope she'd have of being taken seriously by the police. She wanted to scream and claw his eyes out, fight them all the way to hell. In reality, that stopped being an option long ago.

"Oh come on luv, it's not like you got nothing out of it all!" Paul said. Although he was worried about Katie talking to the cops, he sincerely thought there wasn't much to complain about, as she did get a good shagging at the end of it all.

"I tell you what, you don't have to come to the pub for a couple of weeks, take it easy."

"Wow, so... so generous, aren't you?"

"Just cut the drama, will ya?" Paul exclaimed and pushed himself off the bed.

"Don't think for a moment that I haven't measured you up, you little slut."

He undid his belt and trousers, then got his massive prick out and let it hang, semi hard.

Katie stared at him, the fat bastard feeling her with dread.

"What... what the hell?" she stammered.

"Look me in the eye and tell me you didn't enjoy my cock. I dare you. Look me in the eye and deny you still crave this!"

It was obscene that he did this, after all that happened but not unexpected..

Stroking his cock, he got it hard and upright, slowly getting the helmet to protrude from inside the foreskin, then back again. He masturbated without breaking eye contact. Katie broke first, not daring to utter a word. Her eyes rested on the massive erection, like prey mesmerised by a snake. She felt like a drug addict. Going through hell and still yearning for it deep inside her.

Paul placed his phone on the bedsit table, recording himself standing in front of the girl.

"You don't worry about that. Just give me a bloody answer."

"Please don't make me do this." she whispered.

"Not making you do nothing. Now tell me, did you enjoy my cock?"

"Yes, I did..."

"Tell me what you liked doing with it."

"I liked sucking it."

"Speak up slut! Tell me more!"

"I.. like getting fucked by your cock, Paul." She replied, ashamed and humiliated.

"Do you still want my big cock?"

"..."

He forcefully turned her to face him, his hand on her chin.

"Say it and say it out loud slut!"

"I... I want your cock."

"Good girl. Remember your place and all will be good."

Katie shivered as his hand traced across her face, before nudging her towards him. She didn't dare say anything unless ordered. The young woman's eyes were fixated on the glistening head of the fully erected penis.

"Show me what you really want, slut."

Her mouth opened and reached for the thick helmet of his dick. She licked his precum, then took the head in her mouth, her tongue exploring every bit of him. Slowly, she took more of him inside, as he kept his foreskin pulled back, rocking back and forth gently in her mouth. She knew how to please him by now and she was doing everything that Paul liked when having his dick sucked. She took pride in being able to make men feel so good. With Paul, there was the added fear of her life destroyed if not doing so. There was also the depraved pleasure she could receive from surrendering to this man. She still craved the high only attainable by Paul fucking her.

Once again, Katie's resistance, disgust and any sense of self preservation were swept away. The combination of primal lust, blackmail and abuse had broken her and rendered her unable to stand up to her boss. Especially when face to face, so close to his imposing manhood.

"Get on your knees, like a proper bitch. Lick all of it."

She found herself kissing and sucking, exploring every bit of flesh, from his tip to his pungent asshole. Paul liked this and there was no way he'd let go without humiliating her all the way.

"You love eating my ass, don't you? Oh you little slut, so good. That's it, now, get my cock in your mouth."

Katie followed his instructions without a word. When asked to raised her arms, she did so, letting Paul remove her top.

"Blimey, they boys did a number on you, didn't they?"

Katie kept quiet, both because her mouth was busy sucking cock and because she couldn't bring herself to talk about her previous abuse. She was desperate to get this over with and to finally get that glorious cock inside her.

Her wish was soon granted, as she found herself on her knees, pants off and pounded hard. Clenching and biting her bedsheets, she surrendered her body to Paul. Seeing her torn ass shaking with each thrust drove Paul crazy. Her tortured body was at his mercy and had no intention of pulling back. He'd already wanked a couple of times that day and he was in no need to finish soon. His growing video collection of Katie served as pregame to his evening plans.

Paul slammed her as hard as he could, causing the bed to hit the wall in return. There was no mistaking what was happening in her room, if someone was listening. Maybe those other young tarts living here might be tempted, knowing how good of a shag he was, Paul mused.

He smacked her ass hard a few times, trying to make Katie squeal in pain. Seeing his handprints overlaid on the strikes of bruised skin turned him on even more. Katie bit hard on her bedsheets, swallowing her screams. Paul was not pleased.

His thick thumbs were forced inside her anus, pulling it apart. Katie winced and let a guttural moan.

"You let all those guys fuck your ass, but not uncle Paul, I'm offended, luv. My turn to fuck your ass now."

"Please no, umf, please, you are too ough, too big for me!" she pleaded, struggling to put a sentence together between thrusts.

"I tell you what: Make me cum with your cunt in 3 minutes and I won't. Or I will fuck your ass."

Katie went crazy and started using her hips in a desperate effort to make him cum. She squeezed with her vaginal muscles as hard as she could, feeling his considerable girth pushing against her. His cock was wedged inside her as deep as it could go. Her lush pear shaped body was wriggling on his cock. Paul's cock was getting coated with copious amounts of white fluid. The view and feeling were fantastic. Any other day and he would be cumming buckets, if not for wanking off earlier.

"2 minutes left, luv."

Sweat covered her body, stinging where it entered her scuffed skin. She cried in despair as she impaled herself, taking the entire length of him inside her. His tip now pushed behind her cervix, Paul being the only man to ever penetrate her so deep. It was bliss and agony combined. She knew that she wouldn't last long.

More slaps rained down on her buttocks, Paul urging her on, spewing filth at her with every sentence.

"1 minute left, slut. Scream and beg for my cum."

"Umff fuuck... ohh give it to me..."

More slaps landed on her, the cracking sound followed by a cry.

"I said scream, slut. Do I need to fuck your ass for that?."

"Oh fuck, cum inside me Paul."

"Louder slut. Scream for everyone to hear!"

Katie mustered all her strength and yelled "I AM YOUR OUGH, SLUT! I AM YOUR SLUT! FUCK ME OUGH, FUCK, UMFF, FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG COCK, CUM INSIDE ME AAAHH!!"

The filthy talk tipped her over the edge and started spasming on Paul's cock. He dug his fingers in her thighs and put every ounce of his strength and stamina into fucking her. Katie screamed as if her soul was leaving her. The two housemates sat frozen in the lounge, barely believing their ears. It sounded like the older man was killing Katie with his dick and apparently she was having the time of her life.

A second wave hit her, the multiple orgasm tearing through her. Her entire body tensed up and she lost all control, letting out screams and cries.

She barely registered Paul pulling out of her pussy. His thick hand closed around her mouth, as he fumbled with his cock.

"Time's up slut, my turn now."

She realised what he was about to do but could do nothing to stop him. Screaming "No!" was nothing but a muffled, incoherent noise to anyone hearing. It turned into a guttural noise as the wet cockhead pressed at and through her tight asshole. With only her juices for lube, he forced himself inside her ass, throwing his entire weight behind his cock.

It was akin to a hot pipe shoved inside her, his size and poor lubrication burning her insides. Katie yelled until her throat was torn. Even muffled, she was heard by everyone else in the house, possibly even her neighbours. She was torn apart literally. Her anus was already tender from Sunday's gangbang, but now it was tearing up from the abuse. Paul drove his cock deeper with each thrust. He only cared about his own pleasure and it mattered not how he got it or if someone got hurt.

Katie's orgasm induced shaking died down and she froze as Paul ploughed her insides. Her muffled grunts and stream of tears were the only signs of life coming off her limp body.

The tightness and excitement were enough to finally push Paul over the edge. He came hard inside Katie, spending whatever cum was left inside his balls. He stayed on top of her until his dick shrunk and slipped out. With Paul off her, Katie gave no response. She stayed on her stomach, body and holes spread and used.

Paul took his phone and captured Katie laying there, unable to move. He got no response from her, not that he cared. He got a lot more of what he came for.

She heard him fixing his trousers, then leaving the room. Her body and mind felt ruined, first by the shattering orgasm then by the horrible violation that followed. Katie was finally broken in every way and the only thing left for her was to wait for and endure whatever the next day would bring.

toupoutsou
toupoutsou
116 Followers