Katie's Awakening Pt. 03

Story Info
My wife Katie is turned on by reading about interrogation.
870 words
4.43
8.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our sub/dom games had been going on for around 8 weeks when Katie first expressed an interest in a darker form of kink game -- role play. Yes, she had already assumed the new role of a dominant woman, one far removed from the wife I had known and loved for the last five years of our stable but hitherto slightly dull and staid marriage. Role play was something Katie had been reading about. She was, she said, developing a taste for acting out a range of different personalities. She had already shown me her ability to tease me into a cock-stiffening frustration; she had demonstrated her own style of slow-burn sadism. Had she been a medieval torturer, she would no doubt have relished the slow, agonisingly slow, twist of the rack or the tiny ratcheting of the thumb screw.

'Role play' -- I asked, 'what did you have in mind?' Katie brought up this new desire over a Sunday morning breakfast of muesli and eggs. She had been reading the Sunday paper -- something about spies and confessions and something in the story stirred up her imagination; her sexual imagination that I now knew to be rich and deep.

'I've been reading about how the British and American secret services use subtle forms of torture, nothing that can be classed legally as such, to obtain confessions from enemy spies. Things like sleep deprivation and the use of ice. I would love to be a fly on the wall of those interrogation cells. I reckon I could have my own way of making a man talk.' She giggled as she uttered these words but I recognised that unmistakable layer of menace under the laughter. I asked her what she had in mind -- for me.

'I want to role play being an interrogator -- you will be the spy of course. I will think up the scenario during the day.' And with that no more was said except of course I couldn't get out of my head the thought of Katie as a clever, manipulative but perhaps sadistic spy catcher. She must have noticed how many times during that lazy day that my shorts bulged with cold excitement.

That evening as we finished dinner, Katie finally brought up the subject I had been waiting to hear all day: the role play.

'OK I've worked out what I want to do. Next weekend we are going to have a night at a very special B&B. You will see where. In the morning of the first day, I will give you a series of envelopes. In each will be a piece of paper on which is written a password. You shall choose one of the passwords. Remember it and destroy all bits of paper. My job will be to extract that password from you. Your job is to prevent me from doing so for at least two hours. If you spill the beans within two hours, our role play will be over, we will leave the B&B and come home disappointed. In the meantime, over the next few days, we shall not talk about this at all. Is that understood?'

Though bewildered by all this, I understood enough not to disagree or worse, disobey. The working week passed slowly -- not being able to talk about Katie's plans for me was part of the torture, part of the power she had over me. Finally Saturday came and Katie told me that she had packed a case of clothes for both of us. All I had to do was drive to the B&B but she warned, this was not any ordinary guesthouse but one with very special facilities. It was a dungeon with adjoining en suite bedroom -- a fetish hotel. I had never been in a kinky dungeon before but my earlier thoughts about medieval tortures came racing into my hot mind. We were greeted at the B&B by the owners -- a very jolly couple who have had, it seems, many years experience in the BDSM world. They showed us the bedroom -- all pretty standard -- but then the dungeon itself. Piped music played as the concealed lighting came up to reveal a large room -- about 4m square, purple padded walls (one of which bore the motto 'In here they can't hear you scream') and a tangle of chains, metal bars, cages and a very sinister looking bed which was covered in leather straps. A hook in the ceiling contained a pulley system and there was a glass cabinet full of devilish looking instruments. Katie licked her lips as she was shown round the darkened cell. I gulped with a mixture of fear and anticipation.

'This is where I will extract your password. It will be done but the only question is how long will you hold out? I nervously whispered that I knew I had to resist giving away my chosen password for at least 120 minutes. She nodded and patted my cheek with affection. Soon she would be doing more than patting me -- soon I would be begging her to stop. Aching to reveal the secret word. But that was at least two more hours away.